Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Progression of "fellowship" meals. THE FINAL DESTINATION?

December 2 2016, 5:17 PM 

The Church of Christ (the Rock) defined the only assembly of all of the people. They were gathered in small groups led by non-mercinary men over groups as small as ten families. This was the COMMAND after the fall into idolatry at Mount Sinai and God abandoned the "ritual" people to worship the starry host on their way to captivity and death. Both Amos and Stephen define this so that no one can be accidentially ignorant.

The holy convocation was held on the first and eighth days of festivals and later was observed each REST day which is always attached to 6 days shalt thou labor during planting and harvest season.

[linked image]

In prophecy and fulfillment the Ekklesia assembled or synagogued without change except the day and had one adddition. The Lord's Supper as Eucharist is built on 2,000 years of deliberately NOT reading the Text:

John 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
John 6:52 The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?
John 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
John 6:54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
John 6:55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
John 6:56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

Well! If we eat the FLESH of Jesus then He dwells in Us. But, the WE dwell in Him. Get the idea that Jesus is speaking of WE being in a BOX and the BOX being in US. Those OF Truth would never think about literally EATING the flesh and drinking His Blood: that is something out of Paganism where they ate and drank their gods. That "history" the scholars use to mock Bible Disciples is the source of EATING the gods.

“And can any man persuade himself that the gods become mild as they are exhilarated by pleasures, that they long for sensual enjoyment, and, like some base creatures, are affected by agreeable sensations, and charmed and tickled for the moment by a pleasantness which soon passes away... Moreover, every pleasure is, as it were, a kind of flattery of the body, and is addressed to the five well-known senses; but if the gods above feel it, they must partake of those bodies through which there is a way to the senses, and a door by which to receive pleasures.
“We have to examine the argument which we hear continually coming from the lips of the common people, and find embedded in popular conviction, that sacrifices are offered to the gods of heaven for this purpose, that they may lay aside their anger and passion, and they be restored to a calm and placid tranquility, the indignation of their fiery spirits being assuaged.”(Arnobius Against the Heathen, Ante-Nicene, VI, p. 519).

This was the parable to HIDE the truth from what became the CLERGY after Jesus died to remove the laded burden and burden laders. They were OF the World and not lost spirits the Father sent the Son to seek and find and EDUCATE.

This offended the disciples because they would not know the meaning until Jesus revealed it to them outside of the group:

John 6:61 When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you?
John 6:62 What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?
John 6:63 It is the SPIRIT that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the WORDS that I speak unto you, they are SPIRIT, and they are LIFE.
John 6:64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.

The flesh did not come down from the father: the WORD which trinitarians defined as the meaning of SON came down and was UTTERED by Jesus when the Father breathed (not a person) or inspired Him.

The people who speak of the ACT as Holy Communion or Holy Eucharist as the REAL PRESENCE of Jesus teach what they have learned from HISTORY. Churches are mocked as being history-LESS because they do not adopt the decisions of church councils such as those often held at once-Christian Bible Colleges trying to set the RULES for everyone who wants to BUY or SELL at the workshops of evil (Ezekiel's thought)

However, Eucharist simply means a thanksgiving.

The Lord's Supper shows forth or preaches the DEATH of Jesus as the SECOND piece to the church pattern. If you confess that Jesus died for your sins and that He came to deliver the SON or WORD of God then you have nothing of value to do or say or PAY.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Dec 2, 2016 6:10 PM

Respond to this message   
Nancy
(no login)

December 4 2016, 1:52 PM 

Our service this morning was wonderful until the closing song of Hark The Herald Angels Sing. Singing glory to the newborn King in December when Jesus was not born in December is misdirected worship that is not in truth. Why can't people acknowledge this error and cease violating the New Testament? What's next putting Merry Christmas on the church sign? Oh and we had our monthly fellowship meal today but myself and a few others did not stay because we know this violates 1 Corinthians 11:17-34 and we are waiting to see if the elders say anything about it. We are not trying to cause trouble but we know what the bible says. It seems that this Church of Christ website is our last best chance to warn people of existing division and distortion of the pure gospel.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

You So Funny

December 4 2016, 5:55 PM 

It (Nancy) is either a pseudo impersonator with appropriate IP address, set up by Ken or Donnie or just someone being funny. Ok, I got it....haha.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

Re: You So Funny

December 4 2016, 8:25 PM 

Hey, the mindset that refuses to sing "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing" (or similar seasonal songs) in December and that refuses to participate in a fellowship meal apart from the formal worship service is the same mindset that can cook up some pseudo-biblical excuse not to sing "There Is Sunshine in My Soul Today" on days when it's pouring rain outside. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

December 4 2016, 7:00 PM 

Nancy, most religionism as with much history is built on MYTHS. George washington did not say that he never lied and he didn't throw a silver dollar accross a river.

IT IS A LIE: THE ANGELS DID NOT SING: THEY SPOKE. THEY PRAISED JESUS AND WE KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY SPOKE.

The Direct command from the Church in the wilderness is to PREACH the Word (only) by READING the Word. The Spirit OF Christ said of those who do not speak that which is written THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM

In Isaiah 58 the command was NOT to seek your own pleasure or SPEAK your own words: Paul affirmed this in Romans 15 where self-pleasure outlaws all of the performing arts which DIVERT from "using one mind and one mouth to speak that which is written. Falling into despising the Word (blasphemy) is so serious that Scripture commands the word SPEAK or READ.

The Greeks did not permit poets or song writers to spread their "history" because by definition and nature they ten to lie about what SHOULD have been. They did not appear this class to be heralds such as kerusso (preacher) or Presbyter (elders).

While mockers hare condemned to mock, saying that the ANGELS SANG is a LIE. Why would people want to plant FALSE ideas beginning in infancy when telling the truth would be just as easy.

An angel is an "evangelists" and they always BRING news to those who do not already know the news.

Luke 2:10 And the angel SAID unto them, Fear not: for,
behold, I BRING you good tidings [Evangel] of great joy, which shall be to all people.

SAID is eipon so to say, limiting a general statement, tell or proclaim so of on

Luke 2:11 For unto you is BORN this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
Luke 2:12 And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.
Luke 2:13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host PRAISING God, and SAYING,
Luke 2:14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

When you PRAISE your boss you don't sing a song and lie.

laudo , āvi, ātum, 1, v. a. laus, I. to praise, laud, commend, extol, eulogize, approve praises him as happy, extols his happiness, pronounced him happy, compliment, extolled, praiseworthy, esteemed, excellent:

Aineo tell, speak of praise, approve, approve, advise, recommend, reports of you as honest

Saying is Latin: Dico dicio, to say, tell, mention, relate, affirm, declare, state; to mean, intend,
to pronounce, deliver, rehearse, speak
Greek: Lego say something, i. e. to speak to the point or purpose to recite what is written, labe to biblion kai lege

THE ONLY THING THEY SAID:

Luke 2:14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

That is THE message in this passage. They SAID or SPOKE their EVANGEL: they did NOT sing their own message.

The problem with letting yourself get PROGRAMMED is that people will fight you for denying that the ANGELS SING. Singing is not a PRAISE SERVICE.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Dec 4, 2016 7:01 PM

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Nancy, that closing song will nick ya ef

December 4 2016, 8:16 PM 

Angels we have heard on high
Sweetly singing o'er the plains
And the mountains in reply
Echoing their joyous strains
Angels we have heard on high
Sweetly, sweetly through the night
And the mountains in reply
Echoing their brief delight
Gloria, in excelsis Deo
Gloria, in excelsis Deo
Shepherds, why this jubilee?
Why your joyous strains prolong?
What the gladsome tidings be
Which inspire your heavenly song?
Gloria, in excelsis Deo
Gloria, in excelsis Deo
Come to Bethlehem and see
Him whose birth the angels sing,
Come, adore on bended knee,
Christ the…

That 'excelsis Deo' Latin is AWESOME. Glory to God in the Highest. We sang it TODAY. SANG....as in JESUS SANG, and PAUL SANG. Can you dig it?? Nancy??? Or Donnie or Ken as Nancy???

And the mountains in reply.....like Luke 19:40 King James Version (KJV)
40 And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out.

That is RICH!

Would it had been better if it would have been an opening song? I wonder wonder why.....tell me why....

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Nancy, that closing song will nick ya ef

December 4 2016, 8:38 PM 

There is no problem if the MASSES lie about the Word of God.

g2896. krazo, krad´-zo; a primary verb; properly, to “croak” (as a raven) or scream, i.e. (genitive case) to call aloud (shriek, exclaim, intreat): — cry (out).

Sounds like the Stumbling Stones were doing the CROAKING?

As foreordained, you couldn't leave the text alone?

Luke 19:38 SAYING, Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest.

The word PEACE has the same meaning as quietness or silence.

Jesus called the Pharisees, hypocrites: In Ezekiel 33 the Spirit OF Christ named popular preachers for HIRE, singers or instrument players.

Respond to this message   
Stan
(no login)

December 4 2016, 8:50 PM 

Looks as though Nancy is almost as unscriptural as Ken and Donnie. That is hard to do so be careful Nancy. You do not have a problem with singing, but just singing certain songs. Donnie will deceive you into believing you should not go to any local church and Ken will convince you not to go to church nor to ever sing to God. (It's the slippery slope and boiling frog parable you are probably familiar with.)

Galatians 4:16
Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

December 4 2016, 10:51 PM 

Oops ... just an observation.

Stan has been sounding like Dave and Bill and Rancor (to a certain extent).

By all means ... assemble with the saints, I say.

The "boiling the frog" principle is the process or methodology that change agents operating in the brotherhood use to convert or transition a congregation of the church of Christ to the Community Church. The process involves progression, deceit, subtlety, perversion of the truth, division and acquisition.

How strange for certain folks to think and believe that conservatives in the church are unscriptural and that the progressives/liberals are scriptural.

Really? It should be the other way around.

Just like in the political world, it is the conservatives who abide by and respect the Constitution.

It is the progressives/liberals who do not abide by or respect the Constitution. They're led by Obama, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi, et al.

It's difficult to accept what's happening in the church today: that "Musical Worship" -- a form of idolatry in itself -- has dominated the thinking, beliefs and practices of the progressives and liberals in the church of Jesus Christ.

But it's happening.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

December 4 2016, 11:24 PM 

Yes, Stan IS David: I'll bet he has 50 driver's licences. He shuffles the deck--if he has a full deck--to decide who he wants to be for the day.

Since I have proven that neither the Bible nor literate church history agrees that there is a law to fleece the widows so you can preach out of your head and never GO as commanded, he may have his tail in his mouth trying to decide how he is going to set up a repayment plan before he tries to carry a mouth full of widow's flesh into heaven.

Respond to this message   
Humility
(no login)

December 5 2016, 12:09 AM 

It's so easy to identify Nancy with Ken or Donnie, but let's take another look, or other so-called "deplorables." [Don't get me wrong, I am not discrediting any of these people. In fact, not one on this site am I especially critical, because I think all-in-all they care a lot more about what goes on at church than most all the once-a-weekers.]

In Nancy's criticism of Christmas, she warns about placing Christmas advertising on the church sign and progressive digression.

I might be so narrow (or liberal), whatever, to devalue her opinion, BUT I know a church that has "trashed" the whole month of December with Christmas programs, Santa Claus, and Christmas trees that there is no continuity of Bible classes, and God's word is actually forgotten. This makes Nancy a prophet. Donnie and Ken are to be credited when I hear the singing on Sunday morning, and it seems to me the "praise team" has too many watts (literally) that vocal singing is drowned out. What kind of future is this? Why one earth, someone can get upset, when I refer to the "choral team" and one of these progressives puts men down for saying firmly and rudely that "it is a praise team." Or, for example, if I say that Jesus had a great measure of the Spirit than I, and the progressive replies, "Well, we can all have just as much Spirit as Jesus!"

In place of Bible study, a general for the U.S. armed forces is brought in to give a lecture, and two hour courses about financial planning becomes the topic for study. Politics, Military, and Wealth Management are more important that getting to understand God's word better.

Nancy and Diana come from churches that actually might weather most of these changes, and sometimes I think that the more non-institutional churches might be all that remain of the 20th century Churches of Christ.

Equally appalling is the acceptance of non-fruitful grace advocates who carry the day by implying that obedience to God's word is an impossible dream, and salvation is possible by faith alone, with no emphasis on truth, works, or love. This places a tremendous load on God, who has to do all the work, while "decadent" Christians continue to sin so that grace might abound. See Romans 6.

All the while, many otherwise knowledgeable persons, suggest that the Churches of Christ will be nonexistent by 2040 AD.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

December 5 2016, 1:21 AM 

The spectacle of Christmas is the worship of lights or the Sun. The personified spirit is Apollon as a sun god who is also the leader of the Muses (locusts) or his musical worship team. The pagan GRACES were blue-eyed blond prostitutes grouped with the Muses: they were the SHEPHERDESSES and dirty prostitutes which includes selling any body part in the name of God.

[linked image]

Jesus promised you that the FAITHFUL and faithfulness will almost disappear. It may already be extremely hard to find a church which can define the the assembly or worship.

Luke 18:7 And shall not God avenge his own elect,
.....which cry day and night unto him,
.....though he bear long with them?
Luke 18:8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily.
.....Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh,
.....shall he find faith on the earth?

The saved by grace only prove the "strong delusion" threat because they cannot read the context nor ask: SAVED FROM WHAT?

Eph. 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
Eph. 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins,
.....hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
.....And hath raised us up together,
.....and made us sit together in heavenly places
.....IN Christ Jesus: Eph. 2:6
Eph. 2:7 That in the ages to come he might SHEW
.....the exceeding riches of his grace
.....in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
Eph. 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith;
.....and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

This is exactly parallel to Romans 6 and other passages which show that we are quickened when we receive a holy spirit after we are raised up in baptism.

[linked image]

They have no need to ask: Saved or kept safe by faithfulness FROM WHAT? They can't read the first part of the chapter. Paul says the same things in all of his letterd.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Dec 5, 2016 1:27 AM

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Life is GOOD!

December 5 2016, 3:20 AM 

Well, I am not sure, but it may be a great strategy. Congrats Ken and Donnie. You have your alter egos (Nancy, Humility, Dianna, JimBob, Tommy Thompson, etc...) and now you are turning it towards me after I claim you are the culprits. Now you are saying that I am Stan, Boiling Frog, etc... Keep em guessing with confusion as your mainstay of offense. Good one on ya. You two must have seen that since you couldn't get rid of me, you would try utter confusion and foolishness as an answer to me. At least by getting you two to pow wow about ridiculous stuff as such, you don't have time (nor really never did) to do some 'deep study.' Maybe with me as your distraction you will stay away from trying to distort the Word of God. Life is GOOD!

Donnie, you are truthful about me being a change agent. I follow the lead of Jesus. If you don't believe that Jesus was a change agent, behold the reactions in the NT from the Jewish leaders. He kind of rocked their world, to say the least.
However, you did NOT tell the truth when you alluded to the fact that you claim to be a conservative. You are too liberal with God's Word to ever hold claim to being such. God isn't God, God is god and the THE doesn't matter.
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....ok.

William, good one on my Eubeius. You are the epitame, or epitomy, and STILL the classic example of a shining narcissist. Don't ever change. We may not like you the way you are, but we wouldn't recognize you any other way.
happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Humility
(no login)

Re: Life is GOOD!

December 5 2016, 8:23 AM 

Dave must be Elijah.... "I am alone and left, and they seek my life."

Hopefully, there is no narcissism here or ego-trip.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

December 5 2016, 8:48 AM 

Dave, my boy, the word is "epitome," not "epitame," not "epitomy." That word still gives you trouble. BTW, you did ask Santa to bring you a dictionary for Christmas, did you not? happy.gif

Now what with all these multiple, interchangeable "personalities" floating around (Donnie could be Nancy, Ken could be Humility, and Dave turns out to be the Wicked Witch of the West)...with Dave posting the lyrics to Christmas carols as an in-your-face to Dianna and Nancy...and with Donnie and Dave hammering out their messages practically until dawn...this website has rolled over into loony land. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Dianna Howell
(Login dianna01)

Trolls

December 5 2016, 8:52 AM 

Trolling 101...

Purposely attempt to create chaos and disrupt constructive conversation.
Exploit hot issues in order to anger other users.
Draw other users into purposely circular and endless arguments.
Post incendiary comments in order to provoke community members.
Attempt to implode a community and make it’s users argue.

I suppose that there is usually an underlying longing for attention as well. I don't know. Perhaps a mental disorder of sorts.

Respond to this message   
Humility
(no login)

December 5 2016, 8:53 AM 

Actually Jesus opposed the change agents.

The Pharisees had so distorted the meaning of the Old Testament that Jesus exclaimed, "Think not that I have come to destroy [annul] the Law and the Prophets, but to fulfill [complete] them." Matthew 5:17.

"The whole law is fulfilled in one word: Love your neighbor [and he added love God]." Book of Matthew.

He resisted the replacement of the laws of God with the traditions of men. He opposed all these changes.

Traditions of men: praise teams, Christmas festivals, modern Christian holy days, lay on of hands. Even as this site opposes these changes.

In other words, all the deviations of change that the modern church has adopted.

Luther opposed the changes that were made to the early church--rosaries, idols, indulgences--in fact any changes made since the New Testament.

Jesus freed us from the observances of days, so modern Christianity has instituted Holy Days. This is the "bewitchment" that Paul refers to in the book of Galatians. "Oh, foolish Galatians, who has bewitched you, under whose eyes Jesus was crucified. Having been delivered from the bondage of the law are you returning to it?"

Respond to this message   
Humility
(no login)

December 5 2016, 9:14 AM 

Dave, you are so hopelessly outnumbered. But that's the price for being a change agent!

May you be comforted during your persecution. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

Constructive Conversation?

December 5 2016, 10:41 AM 

Has there really been any "constructive conversation" at CM, given such topics as the bizarre "marriage" of mythology with Christianity; the incessant rantings against the Trinity, against any and all singing in worship, against fellowship meals that are completely separate and apart from the worship assembly, against the singing of seasonal songs in certain months; the moderators' attitude that their interpretation of the Scriptures is omniscient; and so forth? And Dianna has the gall to talk about a "mental disorder." It goes without saying that "constructive conversation" at CM is an oxymoron.

Since CM has degenerated into a circus that has lost all credibility and that cannot be taken seriously anymore, it's no wonder that posters now jest on this website.

Respond to this message   
Dianna Howell
(Login dianna01)

An apology

December 5 2016, 1:00 PM 

Bill and others who were offended,

I copied that troll 101 from another site. The comment at the bottom was not my comment. It was embedded within the comment that I copied. I should have removed it, as it isn't in my nature to call others crazy, or stupid or racist or any other derogative name.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter