Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Bill
(no login)

Re: An apology

December 5 2016, 3:07 PM 

Not offended at all. But Dianna's faux pas shows that when one blindly copies and pastes material without thoroughly reading it beforehand, one can end up with egg on her face, eating crow, and groveling in the dirt. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: An apology

December 5 2016, 3:31 PM 

Dianna,

No need to apologize for it. The course content of "Trolling 101" is common knowledge. The modern Department of Psychoanalysis has already classified "trolling" as a mental disorder.

Respond to this message   
Dianna Howell
(Login dianna01)

Is it now wrong to apologize?

December 5 2016, 3:42 PM 

I would rather apologize than not apologize if I hurt someone. There are many people who consider liberalism to be a mental disorder, I think that is generous to attribute it to a mental problem, instead of evil intentions. There have been many duped into believing there is no truth, and everybody's opinion is true. I agree Copy and paste can be dangerous if you are just copying from someone who tells you it just doesn't matter what the bible says, just believe what you want to believe.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Is it now wrong to apologize?

December 5 2016, 3:58 PM 

It's never wrong to apologize. Yours is a true and sincere Christian spirit. And it's worth emulating.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Is it now wrong to apologize?

December 5 2016, 3:59 PM 

Dianna, I need to say it again because no one seems to catch on: The PATTERN for unity in diversity in Ephesians 4 is the pseudo-liberal creed for inclusion of the World, the Kosmos, the Ecumenical, the kingdom of the Devil. While they cannot read the text and don't even try beyond quoting a art of a verse, it is not because they are ILLITERATE but Paul marked all of the hypocritic performers as LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE We have shown that the use of musical machines is the LOCUST PARABLE: inducing a KOMA or making the lambs dumb before the slaughter.

Why do they lie about every Bible principle? Like Bill Clinton they say "BECAUSE I CAN.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Dec 5, 2016 4:01 PM

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Constructive Conversation?

December 5 2016, 4:47 PM 

Bill said: Has there really been any "constructive conversation" at CM...? It goes without saying that "constructive conversation" at CM is an oxymoron. ... Since CM has degenerated into a circus that has lost all credibility and that cannot be taken seriously anymore, it's no wonder that posters now jest on this website.

I've noted (and probably others also) that Bill shows a huge interest mainly in "oxymoron conversations." That's OK. We appreciate your participation in this type of conversation, anyway.

Respond to this message   
Visitor (Rancor)
(no login)

Re: Progression of &quot;fellowship&quot; meals. THE FINAL DESTINATION?

December 5 2016, 8:10 AM 

The women posters on this site are created by Ken. I can prove it. Ken is a posting machine. I see no harm in it.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Progression of &quot;fellowship&quot; meals. THE FINAL DESTINATION?

December 5 2016, 11:07 AM 

Dianna and her son made a long trip to visit: I do certify that she is one lovely lady and she didn't miss Prepositions 101a. These ladies are part of the Little Flock Jesus came to RESCUE from cults and put them into a Safe House. They don't know that SANTA mysteriously contains the word SATAN.

I cannot certify that Dave is MALE. He may be a cuckoo clock or an old ATM machine which has gone rogue. Dave defends that which Scripture defines as a SIN BEYOND REDEMPTION. Anathema defines things or people who are DEVOTED to adorn their "holy places" pretending that they can enhance the work of God. The CANNOT be redeemed and MUST be burned. That is why Jesus doesn't pray for the World View, the Kosmos, the Ecumenical as the kingdom of the Devil. Jesus SPEAKS that which His Father showed Him but the sons of the Devil DO what they have seen with their father.

Neither Dave nor any of the prophesied Race of Vipers can SPEAK although they KNOW what is in store. THEY DO self-authored for sale speaking, singing, playing instruments or anything not defined for the CHILDREN of God and CULTIFY their tribe to practice Unity in Diversity (with everyone but those whose temple they have robbed). However, Paul warns that LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE but being put into a KOMA with music they cannot be DEprogrammed.

Paul defines the Instrumental-Trinitarian-perverted idolatry at Mount Sinai

Rom. 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
Rom. 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
Rom. 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
Rom. 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Rom. 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Rom. 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Rom. 1:24Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Rom. 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
Rom. 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
Rom. 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Rom. 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Rom. 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Rom. 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Rom. 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Rom. 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Santa (satan) and "live music" on schedual

December 5 2016, 11:32 AM 

Prophesied Lectio-Divina and Spiritual Formation at the once-Christian institutions.

[linked image]

This REPLACES Scripture is reading the lections of Divine Inspiration.

http://www.piney.comThe.Bible.Commands.Lectio-Divina.html

Churches began INFILTRATING "live music" in Sunday School and none PLENARY assemblies as a way to BOIL you Frog Spirits or QUACKS.

[linked image]

The great Bimillennial celebrations are scheduled to begin in December of 1999, at which time the celebration of Christmas will confront Christians in a new form. Evangelical leader Jay Gary, in collaboration with former U.N. Assistant Secretary-General, Robert Muller, is calling for "an entire year of Christmas" through A.D. 2000. In the progressive plan of Satan, a mid-nineteenth century revival of sun-worship -- in the form of Christmas -- occurred in due time to restore the ancient religious system that will be essential for transition into the New Age: MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. (Rev. 17:5) The restoration of this religious system is the result of a carefully laid Plan originating in the mind of Satan and currently being brought to fulfillment by his Spiritual Hierarchy and human agents. An indispensable element of The Plan, as delineated in 1922 by Theosophist Alice Bailey, requires infiltration of the Christian Church and the placement of Adepts or initiates in positions of leadership:

Adepts are prepared by Shepherding or Discipling Movements boasting about INFILTRATING AND DIVERTING your group: this hit the local apostates in Promise Keepers 96 and Jubilee. The Babylon mother of harlots in Revelation 17 is the original mother goddess of Babylon and the Jews. Here priests are "lusted after fruits" the same as defined in Amos 8. They are craftsmen including theater builders and stage managers, singers, instruments and the piping sound of the milstone implicates religious prostitutes. Jesus as HOLY SPIRIT inspired John to call them SORCERERS who HAD deceived the whole world also defined by Jude and The Book of Enoch. As sorcerers and fruits their SIGHTS AND SOUNDS have them boasting of being ANATHEMA who cannot be redeemed and MUST BE BURNED.

You will have noted that the attempted resurrection of the "Holy Roman Empire" is coming to its prophesied end. The "sattelite" churches founded on deception boast about being DAUGHTERS of a MOTHER.

"Very definitely may the assurance be given here that, prior to the coming of the Christ, adjustments will be made so that at the head of all great organizations will be found either a Master, or an initiate who has taken the third initiation. At the head of certain of the great occult groups, of the Freemasons of the world, and of the various great divisions of the church, and resident in many of the great nations will be found initiates or Masters."

The Nashville (a city set on seven hills) and other's answered the Pope's call for Jubilee 2000 where the plan was that all of the groups would RETURN to the Mother. They ordained themselves as THIRTEENTH APOSTLES. This led to the Missional Madness which restores the five-fold system of Ephesians 4. Churches will have one or more apostles and prophets who must not be questioned: they certainly have NEUTERED their elders.

Central to the bimillennial fervor and millennial delusion of these initiates -- the false prophets whom Jesus warned would abound in the last days -- is found a curious fascination with the tradition of Christmas. A 1994 publication, The Star Of 2000: Our Journey Toward Hope by evangelical leader Jay (Judson) Gary, introduces the Church to the secular Bimillennial agenda and encourages our participation commencing with Christmas of 1999.

In America, founding members of the New York Historical Society revived the Christmas tradition in the early 1800s and in 1836 the state of Alabama declared it a legal holiday. No doubt many of a Puritan mindset who strove to stem the tide of apostasy recalled the words of Tertullian, who lamented the identical compromise of Christians as early as 230 B.C.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Dec 5, 2016 12:03 PM

Respond to this message   
Visitor (Rancor)
(no login)

CHRISTMAS

December 5 2016, 12:31 PM 

You can't spoil it for me!

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: CHRISTMAS

December 5 2016, 12:47 PM 

So, now we know how you look.

Rev. 9:1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a STAR fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
Rev. 9:2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
Rev. 9:3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
Rev. 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have NOT the seal of God in their foreheads.
Rev. 9:5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
Rev. 9:6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Rev. 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Apollon is the personified SPIRIT and the leader of the MUSES which simple simon understood as the LOCUSTS.

BEASTS or Therion means "A New Style of music or Satyric (cappella) drama."

Respond to this message   
Visitor (Rancor)
(no login)

December 5 2016, 1:17 PM 

Ken, I know you are missable but try to have a good one! happy.gif

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

December 5 2016, 1:39 PM 

We will eat, fellowship, exchange gifts (by drawing names) and get stuffed but we will NOT try to PROGRAM people into pagan devotion.

You do know, that following the Pope people will go to extremes to keep Jesus as an infant Who never grew up.

While this was the theory, the first persons in the Godhead was practically overlooked. As the Great Invisible, taking no immediate concern in human affairs, he was "to be worshipped through silence alone," that is, in point of fact, he was not worshipped by the multitude at all.

The same thing is strikingly illustrated in India at this day. Though Brahma, according to the sacred books, is the first person of the Hindoo Triad, and the religiion of Hindostan is callec by his name, yet he is never worshipped, and there is scarcely a single Temple in all India now in existence of those that were formerly erected to his honour.

So also is it in those countries of Europe where the Papal system is most completely developed. In Papal Italy, as travellers universally admit (except where the Gospel has recently entered),

all appearance of worshipping the King Eternal and Invisible is almost extinct,
while the Mother and the Child are the grand objects of worship.
Exactly so, in this latter respect, also was it in ancient Babylon.

The Babylonians, in their popular religion, supremely worshipped a Goddess Mother and a Son, [Or Mother of God]
who was represented in pictures and in images as an infant or child in his mother's arms. From Babylon, this worship of the Mother and the Child spread to the ends of the earth.

[linked image]

In Egypt, the Mother and the Child were worshipped under the names of Isis and Horus. * In India, even to this day, as Isi and Iswara; in Asia, as Cybele and Deoius; in Pagan Rome, as Fortuna and Jupiter-puer, or Jupiter, the boy; in Greece, as Ceres, the Great Mother, with the babe at her breast, or as Irene, the goddess of Peace, with the boy Plutus in her arms; and even in Thibet, in China, and Japan, the Jesuit missionaries were astronished to find the counterpart of Madonna *** and her child as devoutly worshipped as in Papal Rome itself; Shing Moo, the Holy Mother in China, being represented with a child in her arms, and a glory around her, exactly as if a Roman Catholic artist had been employed to set her up.

As Baal or Belus was the name of the great male divinity of Babylon, so the female divinity was called Beltis. (HESYCHIUS, Lexicon) This name has been found in Nineveh applied to the "Mother of the gods" (VAUX'S Nineveh and Persepolis); [Mother of god] and in a speech attributed to Nebuchadnezzar, preserved in EUSEBII Proeparatio Evangelii, both titles "Belus and Beltis" are conjoined as the titles of the great Babylonian god and goddess.

The Greek Belus, as representing the highest title of the Babylonian god, was undoubtedly Baal, "The Lord." Beltis, therefore, as the title of the female divinity, was equivalent to "Baalti," which, in English, is "My Lady," in Latin, "Mea Domina,"and, in Italina, is corrupted into the well known "Madonna."

In connection with this, it may be observed, that the name of Juno, the classical "Queen of Heaven," which, in Greek, was Hera, also signified "The Lady"; and that the peculiar title of Cybele or Rhea at Rome, was Domina or "The Lady." (OVID, Fasti)

Further, there is strong reason to believe, that Athena, the well known name of Minerva at Athens, had the very same meaning.

(See the worship of the air goddess Juno in Corinth)

http://www.piney.com/MuGodAir.html

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Dec 5, 2016 1:45 PM

Respond to this message   
Visitor (Rancor)
(no login)

December 5 2016, 2:04 PM 

Jingle Bells is approved? happy.gif

Ken, I wish you the best for you and your family.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

December 5 2016, 3:16 PM 

Am I hearing that "Jingle Bells" has been approved by Rancor's congregation's "Worship Leader" to be sung and led by the "Praise Team" during its musical worship? Just asking.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

December 5 2016, 4:29 PM 

Ken,

Those images ("a picture is worth a thousand words [or more]") are right on.

They depict the pagan-influenced Roman Catholic Church's belief that "the Virgin Mary" was/is/forevermore the Mother of God (with Jesus being the infant "God").

Can you imagine anyone believing that "God" was in Mary's womb for months before "God" was delivered?

Can you imagine anyone believing in the "perpetual virginity" of "the Virgin Mary, Mother of God"? Right, forget about the siblings of Jesus.

Wait ... there are "subliminal messages" in literally celebrating the birth of Jesus that non-Catholics may not be aware of.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

What to get Seomeone for Christmas When They Have Everything

December 5 2016, 2:46 PM 

Ken,
I have a book you might like. It is on pagan Greek mythology. Nevermind, you already have that. I would suggest the KJV Bible but you have stated that you don't like that translation nor the NIV. I will keep looking. The only one that I know you don't have is the KDV (Ken, Donnie Version). If it is in print then I haven't seen it yet.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: What to get Seomeone for Christmas When They Have Everything

December 5 2016, 4:07 PM 

The KDV was/is YOUR idea. I'd like to be the first one to receive a printed copy of it. With your signature, please.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

The Word/Truth Makes Some People VERY Uneasy

December 5 2016, 9:39 PM 

Wrong Again Donnie. I only gave it a name. You and Ken, the authors of the KDV are still working on it......daily. It can't be any worse than some of the newest translations. I haven't seen your home page publicly derail the KJV like you have have with the NIV. You deny the KJV's authenticity here on the backpages but you don't do the same on the home page. You ashamed to admit that you slander the KJV?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Do our emotions effect the way we perceive truth?

December 5 2016, 3:53 PM 

How about some JEWISH MYTHS AND FABLES or "traditions of the elders" including the Scribes for the NOT COMMANDED Jewish kings who had been abandoned to worship the starry host: the SANTA myth.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter