Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: What's Wrong With The KJV Bible?

November 26 2016, 10:48 AM 

Thanks, I have all of the important versions and commentaries like the NIV on my computer. That makes it easy to Cut-N-Paste.

The Latin versions on line let you link to REAL historical text rather than a theologian who copied a theologian who copied a theologian who often lies about recorded history.

I don't have the Geneva Bible used by Calvinist KJVers

http://www.genevabible.org/Geneva.html

Respond to this message   
Visitor (Rancor)
(no login)

November 26 2016, 12:18 PM 

Ken,

Thanks for telling us how you really feel about the Bibles. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

November 26 2016, 1:16 PM 

Rancor, your link to the DRB site should really come in handy for Donnie. I understand that Donnie plans to give all his CoC friends copies of the DRB for Christmas, because he hopes that these Bibles will persuade his friends not to sing in worship. And for "emphasis," these DRBs will be customized with the words "hymn," "hymned," "hymns," and "hymning" all in excessively large, underlined text in royal blue boldface. At the bottom of the respective pages, a footnote from Ken will promise that anyone who sings in worship will be cast into "the lake of fire."

Yeah, Donnie, as the song goes, "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas..." happy.gif

Respond to this message   
BIll
(no login)

A Goodie for Ken

November 26 2016, 2:04 PM 

Here's a link to a page Ken will appreciate. I immediately thought of Ken when I saw it. Steve Martin and group sing, "Atheists Ain't Got No Songs."

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=1JFE9JNU&utm_content=bufferd08b2&utm_medium=fbpage&utm_source=gvpg&utm_campaign=gvupdate

Respond to this message   
Visitor (Rancor)
(no login)

November 26 2016, 2:25 PM 

You know I forgot about Donnie being a supporter of the DRB. Perhaps, Donnie also has a special "Catholic Itch" that needs to be scratched that only the DRB can deliver.

Donnie does SING in his car but never in Church...or something like that.

See Ken for contribution info.

happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

November 26 2016, 3:10 PM 

Rancor, please redirect your issue with the DRB version to me, instead of Ken. I'm the one who's referred to it in terms of a hymn being "said" or recitable.

Ken is happy without making reference to the DRB. I don't blame him. His reference to passages in the KJV is good enough in expressing the truth about hymning.

He agrees with the Scripture, and vice versa, because the text says:

SPEAKING TO YOURSELVES ... in hymns....

Music enthusiasts wish they could change it to:
SINGING TO YOURSELVES ... in hymns... which reminds me kindergarteners who love to SING TO EACH OTHER.

Thanks for the offer, Rancor. I already have it. The DRB is one of some 25 versions available when I access the Parallel Bible online.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

November 26 2016, 3:14 PM 

Rancor, "Irony" does seem to be Donnie's middle name. His singing hymns in his car but not in church is one example. Another example: Donnie seemingly denounces all things Catholic, yet he turns around and favors the Catholic DRB when it suits his peculiar theology.

Ironic. Most ironic. It's also known as following a double standard. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

November 26 2016, 3:35 PM 

Not a problem with me, Bill.

I search from any of the Bible versions available for proper translation of passages that have been corrupted by doctrinal biases. By the way, I'm not a papal robot."

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(no login)

ATTN: Donnie , My posts about Ken

November 26 2016, 7:27 PM 

Roll Tide!!

Donnie, by all means make it right for Ken. Delete my posts as necessary.

Ken owes me a Roll Tide!!

Please delete this post.

AND I WAS NEVER HERE.

Later!

Respond to this message   
(no login)

Re: ATTN: Donnie , My posts about

November 27 2016, 10:04 AM 

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: ATTN: Donnie , My posts about Ken

November 27 2016, 11:28 AM 

I watched the roll over.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

November 26 2016, 2:40 PM 

I have seen that band somewhere before both in prophecy and fulfillment:

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

November 26 2016, 2:46 PM 

Per your request, Rancor, another passage is being added to the list of mistranslations -- I Peter 1:2.

Stan, thank you for reminding of this passage that you quoted in another thread. I looked it up in New Testament Greek online and compared the text with various Bible translations. Human translators are confused and inconsistent.

Respond to this message   
Visitor (Rancor)
(no login)

ATTN: ALL

November 26 2016, 10:35 PM 

Is it ok if I have FAITH in the KJV Bible?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: ATTN: ALL

November 26 2016, 11:51 PM 

John said that the world couldn't hold all of God's record but you are provided all that you need to have FAITH. The reason that you should give DILIGENCE to what has been written and preserved in all of its essentials is to GUARD against Old spirits defined by the instrumental-trinitarian-perverted idolatry at Mount Sinai for which there was no redemption. They BOAST about "infiltrating and diverting" and keep their agenda secret until they can get you to use the Jacob-cursed and God-abandoned Levites for your PATTERN.

Jude 3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend [struggle, agonize] for the faith which was once [All at ONE TIME] delivered [ENTRUSTED] unto the saints.

THE FAITH is opposite to THE LAW. The Faith is The Word or Logos which is the Regulative Principle marking any performers who pretends to be a teacher. If THE FAITH is what you are to contend for that is spelled CENI which prevents YOU from imposing on ME that for which you have no authority.

Jude 4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness,
and denying the ONLY Lord God,
AND
our Lord Jesus Christ.

Trinitarians and Musical invaders are both product of Feminist or effeminist theology. There is a "mother" in control in the once-Christian universities neutering new preachers.

Jude 5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
Jude 6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
Jude 7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an EXAMPLE (pattern), suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Apollon has been unleashed with the LOCUSTS who are the MUSES as Apollon's musical worship team. The Muses were the SHEPHERDESSES and known as filthy prostitutes. John says that her priests are "lusted after fruits" (same as in Amos 8) and the religious craftsmen, singers, instrument players or actors are called SORCERERS who Had once deceived the whole world. John says that they and liars will be CAST ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE. Not even Edward Fudge can save them from Hell.

They promote "unity in diversity" insisting that YOU have to tolerate ANTI-Biblical and ANTI-Christian practices so that YOU can follow ME and then we can have UNITY. However, Jesus as Holy Spirit gave gifted elders as the pastor-teachers who if not wolves WILL eject the cunning craftsmen or SOPHISTS who are self-authoring preachers, singers or instrument players. The REASON they must be EXCISED says Jesus to Paul to the READERS is that these are marks of men LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.

They are LYING meaning that they are LIARS. They are also lying in AMBUSH where Scripture notes that soothing musical sounds was a way to disarm people so that you could POUNCE on them.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Nov 27, 2016 12:10 AM

Respond to this message   
Visitor (Rancor)
(no login)

I Have FAITH in the KJV BIBLE

November 27 2016, 5:22 AM 

Hebrews 11 King James Version (KJV)

11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.

3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

4 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.

5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.

9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:

10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

11 Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.

12 Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable.

13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

14 For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country.

15 And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.

16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

17 By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son,

18 Of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called:

19 Accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead; from whence also he received him in a figure.

20 By faith Isaac blessed Jacob and Esau concerning things to come.

21 By faith Jacob, when he was a dying, blessed both the sons of Joseph; and worshipped, leaning upon the top of his staff.

22 By faith Joseph, when he died, made mention of the departing of the children of Israel; and gave commandment concerning his bones.

23 By faith Moses, when he was born, was hid three months of his parents, because they saw he was a proper child; and they were not afraid of the king's commandment.

24 By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter;

25 Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;

26 Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward.

27 By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible.

28 Through faith he kept the passover, and the sprinkling of blood, lest he that destroyed the firstborn should touch them.

29 By faith they passed through the Red sea as by dry land: which the Egyptians assaying to do were drowned.

30 By faith the walls of Jericho fell down, after they were compassed about seven days.

31 By faith the harlot Rahab perished not with them that believed not, when she had received the spies with peace.

32 And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gedeon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthae; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets:

33 Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions.

34 Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.

35 Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection:

36 And others had trial of cruel mockings and scourgings, yea, moreover of bonds and imprisonment:

37 They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented;

38 (Of whom the world was not worthy:) they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth.

39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:

40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.
King James Version (KJV)

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Faith is the Evidence of the Unseen

November 27 2016, 11:48 AM 

Hebrews 11 comes after Hebrews 10: count the active verbs which allows time to also assemble YOURSELVES.

http://www.piney.com/Hebrews.11.Faith.is.Evidence.of.Unseen.html

Note that FAITH is the OPPOSITE of what the assembly is often used to REPLACE.

You might want to pick up on the link to 4th Maccabees

http://www.piney.com/Apoc4Macc.html

Respond to this message   
Visitor (Rancor)
(no login)

ATTEN: Ken

November 28 2016, 10:06 AM 

Ken, I only quoted Scripture. Perhaps, your argument is with Scripture. Good day.

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

Preach It

January 26 2017, 4:59 PM 

The First Thing The Change Agents Will Do Is Promote A New Bible

One of the main hinge pins in the success of the "Community Church Movement" was initiated 2000 years ago, and is bringing to bear it's full impact today. The "Community Church Movement" has had prepared for them a special Bible.

If I asked you if you believe the below Bible verse, how would you answer?

Psalm 12:6,7 "The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them from this generation forever."

If your answer is that you believe that verse to be the word of God and therefore true, how do you square that with modern Bible versions like the NIV, NKVJ, And the NASB that don't agree with the original King James Authorized Version. Nor do the modern versions agree with each other.

Does that sound like "pure words", "purified seven times"?

You see, once you were convinced that the modern Bible versions offered you a better modern translation, then you were also convinced the Bible is fallible. And once you have fallen for this trick, given up your King James because it's too hard to read, then you are ready for trick number 2.

Once you are convinced the Bible is fallible and can be translated in a number of ways, then the door is open for the "Community Church Movement" to convince you that they interpret the Bible differently. I have heard them say it; "You interpret it your way, we will interpret it ours" I have also heard them claim that the Bible was written by uninspired men, and claim it has mistakes.

They will say, certainly if uninspired men can translate the Bible in different ways, we can now interpret it in different ways as well. Now they will show you why Baptism isn't necessary, why Praise teams and instruments are OK in Worship, why divorce and homosexuality is not as bad as you thought, and eventually why anything goes.

It's no wonder that one of the first things "Community Church Movement" planters try to do is plant a new Bible. They will do this by having the preacher use and recommend the modern Bible (Preferably the NIV). If that won't work initially then they will plant copies in the pews and use them in Sunday School classes where they can. It's really no wonder why the NIV is the official Bible for Willowcreek, Saddleback, and the entire "Community Church Movement"

There are good and Godly people out there that will tell you I don't know what I'm talking about. If you don't study this for yourself, then you are going to believe them. Their mistake is not studying this for themselves.

You must be knowledgeable enough to believe that the King James Bible (Authorized) is the word of God. You need to know from personal study that there are NO mistakes in the King James Bible.

Once you study the history of the Bible, you will be amazed why you didn't know this before, and even more amazed why everyone doesn't know it. You will recognize Satan's systematic and regular attacks on the word of God, and even more important you will recognize those making the attacks for whom they are.

Wrap yourself in this true story and history of the Bible. ConcernedMembers.com has prepared a research paper for you to read online or to print and read later. This research paper has references for your further study. Please don't trust this paper or any other paper unless you have tested it yourself. Don't listen to anyone on this until you have studied it. You will be glad you did.

Click here to go to "Spiritual Deception In The Highest"

Click here for more research links on Bible versions:

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

Preach It

January 26 2017, 7:42 PM 

Preach It
January 26 2017, 4:59 PM avoiding the CRACK.

The First Thing The Change Agents Will Do Is Promote A New Bible

One of the main hinge pins in the success of the "Community Church Movement" was initiated 2000 years ago, and is bringing to bear it's full impact today. The "Community Church Movement" has had prepared for them a special Bible.

If I asked you if you believe the below Bible verse, how would you answer?

Psalm 12:6,7 "The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them from this generation forever."

If your answer is that you believe that verse to be the word of God and therefore true, how do you square that with modern Bible versions like the NIV, NKVJ, And the NASB that don't agree with the original King James Authorized Version. Nor do the modern versions agree with each other.

Does that sound like "pure words", "purified seven times"?

You see, once you were convinced that the modern Bible versions offered you a better modern translation, then you were also convinced the Bible is fallible. And once you have fallen for this trick, given up your King James because it's too hard to read, then you are ready for trick number 2.

Once you are convinced the Bible is fallible and can be translated in a number of ways, then the door is open for the "Community Church Movement" to convince you that they interpret the Bible differently. I have heard them say it; "You interpret it your way, we will interpret it ours" I have also heard them claim that the Bible was written by uninspired men, and claim it has mistakes.

They will say, certainly if uninspired men can translate the Bible in different ways, we can now interpret it in different ways as well. Now they will show you why Baptism isn't necessary, why Praise teams and instruments are OK in Worship, why divorce and homosexuality is not as bad as you thought, and eventually why anything goes.

It's no wonder that one of the first things "Community Church Movement" planters try to do is plant a new Bible. They will do this by having the preacher use and recommend the modern Bible (Preferably the NIV). If that won't work initially then they will plant copies in the pews and use them in Sunday School classes where they can. It's really no wonder why the NIV is the official Bible for Willowcreek, Saddleback, and the entire "Community Church Movement"

There are good and Godly people out there that will tell you I don't know what I'm talking about. If you don't study this for yourself, then you are going to believe them. Their mistake is not studying this for themselves.

You must be knowledgeable enough to believe that the King James Bible (Authorized) is the word of God. You need to know from personal study that there are NO mistakes in the King James Bible.

Once you study the history of the Bible, you will be amazed why you didn't know this before, and even more amazed why everyone doesn't know it. You will recognize Satan's systematic and regular attacks on the word of God, and even more important you will recognize those making the attacks for whom they are.

Wrap yourself in this true story and history of the Bible. ConcernedMembers.com has prepared a research paper for you to read online or to print and read later. This research paper has references for your further study. Please don't trust this paper or any other paper unless you have tested it yourself. Don't listen to anyone on this until you have studied it. You will be glad you did.

Click here to go to "Spiritual Deception In The Highest"

Click here for more research links on Bible versions:

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 512 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter