Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Preach It

January 26 2017, 9:41 PM 

You nor yourn believe a word of it: you pay someone 24/7 to tell you what means those BLACK letters on WHITE paper.

Acts 15:21 For Moses of old time hath in every city them that PREACH him, being READ in the synagogues every sabbath day.

2Cor. 3:2 Our letter of recommendation is yourselves—a letter written on our hearts and everywhere known and read.
2Cor. 3:14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the READING of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.
2Cor. 3:15 But even unto this day, when Moses is READ, the vail is upon their heart.
2Cor. 3:16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.
2Cor. 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Col. 4:16 And when this Letter has been READ among you, let it be READ also in the Church of the Laodiceans, and you in turn must READ the one I am sending to Laodicea.
1Th. 5:27 I solemnly charge you in the Lord’s name to have this Letter READ to all the brethren.

You and they do NOT practice what you preach: You don't even have a 1611KJV with the included Apocrypha.

There is no version which says:

Sing to one another in Psalms, hymns and spiritual songs.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Jan 26, 2017 9:42 PM

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Say Goodbye

January 26 2017, 10:01 PM 

AND YOU have to use your Greek mythology papers and lexicons to understand what will never be understandable. Since you have tried to make the pure Word of God too hard to read and show a need for a high priest to understand it, God has taken away your understanding and ability to teach. That ship has sailed.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Say Goodbye

January 26 2017, 10:50 PM 

Why do you think you and so many believe that God was illiterate to speak the truth. Even a beginning reader could have written it to say what you WANT it to say.

"In the beginning was the Word and the Word was God and God became Jesus who was flesh and bones"

And why do you think that Paul who claimed to be inspired just flat lied against what you think that John said?

1Tim. 2:5 For there is ONE GOD
and one mediator between God and men,
the MAN Christ Jesus;

If Jesus was God then doesn't He inspire nonsense? Paul could have said, as you say, "there is one God and His Name is Jesus of Nazareth.

If God BECAME the MAN Jesus then your god probably slipped up. You say that God BECAME flesh and bones and Man and the son of Man so He must have "matured."

Num. 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

OH but I can BECOME a Man, you say.

Jesus said that God is a SPIRIT but then said:

Luke 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

If God became flesh and bones, a man and the son of man, then he could not be SPIRIT

Heb. 10:12 But this MAN, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

Do you think that Jesus sat down on the right hand of HIMSELF?

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

Preach It

January 27 2017, 1:50 AM 

Editorials

SOME CALL IT HERESY
Defending The King James Bible

There is nothing wrong with marketing new Bibles that have larger type, color maps, better indexes, and leather covers. The problem comes with marketing corrupted counterfeits to the word of God.

Some would call it heresy to use false and misleading information about God's word as it was originally translated to sell those counterfeits.

I have a friend who discovered the Bible he had been using was corrupted. Once he was sure of the facts he wanted to consult with a preacher that was teaching from the same Bible.

When my friend started to address his concerns about the NIV Bible to his preacher friend, the preacher refused to discuss it, almost like my friend was talking heresy about the NIV.

Well you see this preacher, who I am sure is a Godly man, has been deceived. He has been tricked and fooled, like many of us, into the heresy of abandoning the Inspired Word of God contained in the King James Bible, for a corrupted version.

This preacher is not alone. This is a wide spread problem, and you will see it in almost every Church. Preachers and members everywhere are studying what they think is the word of God. In fact what they are studying in these new modern Bible versions is a corrupted Bible, from a different Greek text that was compiled by unbelievers and pagans starting in the earliest days after Christ. (200 A.D.)

Most modern Bible versions are from this corrupted Greek text. Ths N.I.V., NASB, And even the New King James.

Most people think the New King James is just a redo of the King James Bible. Not so! The New King James like the N.I.V., are owned Trade Marks and copyrights of two large publishing corporations. You see, no one can publish either one of these Bibles except their owners. That's right! They are both owned and are counterfeits to the true word of God.

This story is NOT about Bible versions. There is plenty of documentation on this subject. The ConcernedMembers have an excellent article here on the web. If you are interested in futher study about Bible versions, click on one of the links below.

This story is about the outright false and misleading information that has to be presented about the King James Bible, in order for us to want a "Newer Bible" The people telling us the false information have a purpose and an agenda. Their agenda is to move us to a newer Bible, a Bible that has been prepared just for this day and this time. Their new Bible facilitates what they want to teach us about homosexuality, deaconeses, Holy Entertainment, tolerance, unity in diversity and their vision for a New World Order. They are called "change agents", and they are fully within the Church.

Before they can get us to partake of a new Bible, first they have to convince us that there is something wrong with our current Bible. It's just like when God gave us water to drink, and it was free. Man offered us cola. We had to be convinced cola was better than water, because man wanted to charge us. So by spending large amounts of money promoting their false product, they're able to convince us, the dumb sheep, that cola is better than water, and the new versions of the Bible are better than the Original.

Their plan is two fold. 1st. By spending large sums of money promoting their New Bibles. ( I think the N.I.V. has sold more than 150,000,000 copies so far) 2nd by spreading false rumors and misleading information about the King James Bible. These rumors get spread by preachers, elders, and fellow members that pick them up and spread them unchallenged, and some are willing "change agents" others have just been fooled.

Our job here is simply to get the truth out. The truth will be self evident when presented. It's just like the lie that cola quenches your thirst better than water.

We want to challenge each and every false and misleading statement being told about the King James Bible with the truth. We want to invite these "change agents" into a public place where they can defend their misinformation, if thay can.

We have prepared a large hall, that can hold a multitude of people. It will be open 24 hours a day so that those that work at night can come by during the day.

On the walls we are going to hang the charges against God's word from these "change agents". Beside their charges will be hung the truth for all to visit and read.

Both the "change agents" and the ConcernedMembers will be present to answer questions.

We have invited Christians from all over the world to join us, and read the testimony, and then vote on each and every charge. Be it True, or be it False

When we are through, we pray this can be settled for ever and ever.

Join Us In FORUM HALL at SundaySchoolinExile.com

Attacks on the King James from within the Church;

Grace Centered Magazine Modern Translations or the King James? by Lee Wilson

Grace Centered Magazine Choosing A Bible Translation? by Bob Williams

THE KING JAMES VERSION A Critical Analysis by Al Maxey

Study the truth about Bible versions at;http://www.sundayschoolinexile.com/biblediscussion

Study links to Bible Versions

Click here to read more articles by this author.

Please notify me when new editorials are added.

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

Re: Say Goodbye

January 27 2017, 2:22 AM 

Donnie and Ken have strayed from the "Old Paths". They tear down the Word of God. I hope they change their ways.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

YES

January 27 2017, 10:03 AM 

Ken said "Even a beginning reader could have written it to say what you WANT it to say."

BINGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

You don't even realize what you said Ken, but God uses the evil to do His will also.

It is SUPPOSED to be for beginning readers. It is SUPPOSED to be simple enough for ANYONE to understand. God made it be simple enough for beginning readers. In that way, Ken, EVERYONE can understand the simple and pure Word of God.

You can continue to make that false claim of me wanting the Word to God say something, but I don't need the Greek help and lexicons and commentary that you and Donnie need. I only use it to combat your confusion to the readers here.

You continue to say you 'Speak That Which is Written,' yet do not. You make it to be what you want it to be through personal opinion and some of the most ungodly jibberish known to man. You don't care to be understood. You and Donnie don't like what it says so you use any and all man made comments to support your notions.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The Beginning Reader's Comprehension

January 28 2017, 4:24 AM 

Beginning readers should have no problem understanding the following (and other) simple passages:
  • For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son ... God sent ... his Son into the world (John 3:16,17, KJV).

• The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him (John 13:16, KJV).

• I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I (John 14:28, KJV).

• God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent (Numbers 23:19, KJV).

• Father, ... that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent (John 17:1-3, KJV).

• But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him (I Cor. 8:6, KJV).

• Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love (II John 1:3; + 10 other passages; KJV).

• ... and the head of Christ is God (I Cor. 11:3, KJV).

• But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God (Heb. 10:12; and 7+ other passages, KJV).

• For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus (I Tim. 2:15, KJV).

• # of passages stating that Jesus Christ is "the Son of God" = 47 [KJV].

• # of passages stating that Jesus Christ is "the Son of man" = 88 [KJV].

• # of passages stating that Jesus Christ is "God" = 0 [KJV].

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

More Advanced Reader's Comprehension

January 28 2017, 8:58 AM 

Once beginning readers learn that Jesus is the Son of God, they need to learn that He is more than that, as the following passages stipulate::

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God" (John 1:1). The passage tells us that God and the Word are one and the same.

"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us..." (John 1:14). Since we know that the "flesh" mentioned is Jesus, then the Word became Jesus. Since we know from John 1:1 that God and the Word are the same, then it follows that God became Jesus: God = Word = Jesus.

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace" (Isaiah 9:6). The passage is a prophecy that describes the Messiah (AKA Jesus): note especially that the passage describes Him as God, Father, and Prince of Peace.

"Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us" (Matt. 1:23). Since we know that God came to earth in the form of the man Jesus, then it is proper that Jesus was designated "God with us," for He was literally God. With. Us.

"I and my Father are one" (John 10:30). Jesus simply states that He and God are one and the same Being, that man sees God in the human form of Jesus.

"Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?" (John 14:9). Jesus affirms that He and God in the flesh are one and the same Being.

"And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God" (John 20:28). After he felt the wounds of the resurrected Jesus, doubting Thomas confessed Jesus as Lord and God. Note that Jesus did not rebuke Thomas for his confession, for Thomas spoke the truth about Jesus. Jesus would have quickly admonished Thomas not to call Him Lord and God if that had not been true.

It is true that no passage says "Jesus is God" in those exact words. But likewise, no passage says, "Jesus is not God" in those exact words. However, there are passages as shown above that clearly indicate to faithful believers that Jesus IS God. Other passages as Donnie listed indicate that Jesus is also the Son of God. All taken together, these passages indicate that God = the Word = Jesus. They are all One and the same Being.

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

SEE YOU LATER...

January 28 2017, 10:48 AM 

Donnie, I believe Ken gets a pass. Donnie, I believe you know better. JMHO.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Speak That Which is Written

January 28 2017, 3:49 PM 

Donnie said "# of passages stating that Jesus Christ is "God" = 0 [KJV]."

God said HIMSELF in Hebrews 1
8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Isaiah in Isaiah 9 says
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

The author in Philippians 2 says
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

....and Donnie said that there were ZERO passages stating Jesus Christ is God.

And two more to show that Donnie denies the very Word of God.

Genesis 3
14 And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.
and
John 8
57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?
58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

In Hebrews 1 it shows clearly that GOD HIMSELF says "8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God..."

It was GOD calling His Son God.

Hey Donnie, tell again, how God would have called His Only Begotten Son 'a god.'

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Must Pass 'Reading for Beginners' First

January 28 2017, 3:54 PM 

It appears that Bill wants to skip the beginner's reading class to get to the advanced reading class.

The passages that Bill quoted prove NOTHING of man's assumption or man's conclusion that Jesus is God or that God is Jesus.

Bill continues to perceive that God became a baby; that God grew up in stature and wisdom; that God was literally crucified and DIED and resurrected himself; and that God is now sitting on the right hand of God.

Bill believes that God is a man and the Son of man -- contrary to what the book of Numbers says.

There is unequivocally no reason that the Scripture should assert that Jesus is not God in order to disprove the Pope's Trinity Creed. There are at least 140 references in the Scripture CLEARLY STATING that Jesus is THE SON OF GOD -- NOT "GOD THE SON."

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Being Tue to the Word

January 28 2017, 4:11 PM 

You are all over the place Donnie.
You said "# of passages stating that Jesus Christ is "God" = 0 [KJV]."

I proved you wrong through the Holy Scriptures.

Then you go the other way stating that God is the Son and He became flesh.

NEVER have I said that. You continue to make false statements by doing so.

Don't give me this mess about 'I was talking to Bill.' It is your dodge and curve design so as tto take on one at a time.

Jesus is God, and God does NOT have to be the Son.
GET IT? GOT IT?

GOOD!!!

We are NOT dealing with YOUR lame logic here. God says that Jesus is God in Hebrews 1, and that is all that needs to be said.

If you don't believe what God says, then quit playing a game. Following Christ is NO game!

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Being Tue to the Word

January 28 2017, 4:14 PM 

Dave, I was addressing Bill's post -- not yours. I'll get back to you later ... need to go. sad.gif

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

The Whole Truth Vs. Part of the Truth

January 28 2017, 5:23 PM 

Donnie presented a number of passages showing that Jesus is the Son of God.

That's part of the truth.

I presented a number of passages showing that Jesus is also God.

Now everyone knows the whole truth. But can everyone believe the whole truth?

It's far better to know and believe the whole truth than to be stubborn and reject part of the truth.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: The Whole Truth Vs. Part of the Truth

January 28 2017, 7:47 PM 

Bill,

I can agree that the passages I quoted [and actually there are many, many more] were only part of the entire Scripture (Bible), but they're more than sufficient to prove what the Scripture teaches concerning: (1) the nature of God the Father, the only one true God, and (2) the nature of His only begotten Son whom He sent to this world as the Messiah.

Those passages affirm that the Father of Jesus Christ, as well as our Father, is the only one true God. You do consider them as "part of the truth" because as a reading beginner, you purposely skipped [must have been speed-reading with dismal comprehension] the rest of the truth:

--- that God is greater than Jesus His Son and
--- that the MAN Jesus is sitting on the right hand of his God and
--- that God was and is and will be NEVER A MAN nor THE SON OF MAN.

As I said: Bill continues to perceive that God became a baby; that God grew up in stature and wisdom; that God was literally crucified and DIED and resurrected himself; and that God is now sitting on the right hand of God.

The Pope, the Roman Catholic Church and its Protestant leaders and followers are not the ultimate source of the truth. The Trinity Creed [pagan-influenced by the "three gods"] was invented by the then-apostatized Church [now the R.C.C.] and modified the pagan system into the 3-gods-in-1 (1+1+1 = 1) formula. The stubbornness you're speaking of occurred in the 4th century.

The truth is all there in the Scripture -- the whole truth about:

(1) The nature of the only one true God the Father and
(2) The nature of His only begotten Son Jesus Christ.

The truth remains that while the Father gave Jesus all power and authority and gave Jesus the name above every other name; that Jesus is the IMAGE of God ... God the Father is the only one true God. The Trinity dogma has made it complicated and confusing even more by assuming that "the Spirit of God" is Person No. 3 in the Godhead.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

January 28 2017, 8:24 PM 

I have neither sympathy nor ties with the Roman Catholic church, but in all fairness, let's cease harping about the Pope and the Catholics, for the fact that Jesus is God certainly did not originate with them or with any other denomination. Independently of any church, the Scriptures themselves clearly indicate in their own way that Jesus is God. If you don't believe that Jesus is God, that's your prerogative, but don't try to hide your bias against Jesus as God by using any one denomination as your scapegoat.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 30 2017, 2:35 AM 

Bill, you shouldn't let your association with the Roman Catholic Church belief system concerning the Trinity upset you. We know that you're not a Catholic and that it is your right to agree with the pope once in a while on certain matters.

As you know by now, the RCC teaches two Trinity types:

1. God the Father + God the Son + God the Holy Spirit [1+1+1+] = [1] one God
2. God the Father + God the Son + God's Mother Mary = 1 Familial System

You may not believe Trinity No. 2, but based on the papal logic, Trinity No. 2 affirms Trinity No. 1 in that since [as you and the Pope believe] Jesus is God and Mary is the mother of Jesus, therefore, "Mary is the Mother of God."

That's why there are billions of followers in the world who believe the Pope's Trinity dogma no. 2 based upon Trinity dogma no. 1 because its logic is very simple.

As far as the history or origin of the Trinity Creed is concerned, considering as much information as has been provided here, you're still lacking in that knowledge. Either that ... or you've been denying the historical evidences presented here; you've been rejecting the overwhelming scriptural references pointed out to you; and you've been failing to respond to specific questions that you know would debunk your acquired creed.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

January 30 2017, 9:29 AM 

Some folks in the CofC claim that the Catholics cooked up the idea that Jesus is God. Those folks just assume that, amid the holy water, transubstantiation, infant baptism, praying to saints, and other nonsense, the Catholics one day decided that Jesus is God. So, despising all things Catholic, those same folks feel compelled to reject Jesus as God. Of course, there are many things in the Catholic church that we in the Church of Christ do not embrace, but we must come to grips with the FACT that Jesus as God did not originate with the Catholic church.

The FACT that Jesus is God originated in the Scriptures, yet some in the CofC have fallen prey to myths about the Catholics and are thus blinded to the truth in the Scriptures that Jesus is God.

We've previously presented those passages illustrating that Jesus is God, yet some in the CofC claim that those passages were conveniently "mistranslated" or that the Catholics added them later on, or they present other nonsensical "excuses" for using the Catholic church as their scapegoat for rejecting Jesus as God. And then others demand that unless the Scriptures say, "Jesus is God" in those exact words, they will not believe it. The Scriptures reveal their truth in God's own fashion, not according to man's demands.

We need to open our eyes and accept the Word of God as written, and the Word of God reveals that Jesus is not only the Son of God, Jesus IS God.

Respond to this message   
William
(no login)

Some Call it Heresy

January 30 2017, 11:22 PM 

I am not sure what you mean by "originally translated." I think that you mean the KJV as we have it now, but I am not sure. Also, I believe that you are referring to the Textus Receptus which was the Greek basis for the KJV. Is that correct?

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Some Call it Heresy

January 31 2017, 12:55 AM 

William,

Sarge may have assumed that readers would know where the editorial came from when he posted "Preach It" on January 27 2017, 1:50 AM.

It actually came from the CM homepage:

http://www.concernedmembers.com/editorials/heresy.htm

By posting the editorial Some Call It Heresy, Sarge probably had in mind to defend the KJV against the moderators. Notice that the article is subtitled "Defending The King James Bible."

It's difficult to convince Sarge and others that CM considers the KJV as better than any of the other translations. We quote references from the KJV all the time unless we would like to compare it with other translations.

Good point about the Textus Receptus.

In regard to the expression "originally translated," I think that the editorial was probably making reference to the KJV of 1611 as the translation earlier than many of the other versions of the Bible.

(We would encourage posters to provide the source, if possible, when an article or part of an article is quoted.)

Thanks for your message.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 12 3 4 5 612 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter