Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Sarge
(no login)

Re: Government

January 20 2017, 9:06 AM 

"It's time to drain the swamp" happy.gif

Something is wrong on this thread. I won't spill the beans just yet. Ken, you need to be in charge of clean up.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

January 21 2017, 2:50 PM 

He wouldn't want to throw out sarge-agator.

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

January 22 2017, 4:28 PM 

Swamp was drained. Ken, any ideals? What could it be? Anyone?

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 22 2017, 4:33 PM 

We don't elect politicians to be our pastors even though it might be an improvement in places.

I have confidence only in me and thee and I have my doubts about thee.

Watch Atlanta beat em up!

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Jan 22, 2017 7:14 PM

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Your sense is non[-]

January 23 2017, 3:56 AM 

Dave's earlier assumption: "I am sensing, from Ken, that he isn't on the Trump wagon. ... You either didn't vote or voted for Hillary???"

I really liked Ken's response: "Your sense is non"

Yes! Yes! Yes! President Donald J. Trump!!!

(The liberals and progressives in the political world are very disappointed and outraged -- just can't get over it. I would think that the liberals and progressives in the church have the same attitude and behavior when they don't get their way.)

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

Re: Your sense is non[-]

January 23 2017, 7:36 AM 

"Your sense is non" is just another example that Ken can not answer a direct question in the normal sense.

####################

Hillary was born in Chicago. I think she should move back there. However, Bill is just a good ole boy. He

just got in over his head. Maybe, Arkansas in where they belong. I wish them well.

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Be Careful What You Say Little Lips....Be careful what.....

January 23 2017, 3:47 PM 

Donnie said "I would think that the liberals and progressives in the church have the same attitude and behavior when they don't get their way."

Is that like when you didn't/haven't got your way with Madison and the leadership?

happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

January 23 2017, 5:00 PM 

It was difficult to show how clearly obvious it is that previous administrations would be than any better than a potential Trump administration. Many forgotten voters decided the change was worth the risk. Donnie's reference to Paul's advice in Timothy must be observed--to pray for leaders.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 23 2017, 7:32 PM 

If you want to wade through the swampiest politics just watch the boys and girls pretending to be religionists adopt the same practice.

We speak the truth one to another after the pattern of Jesus in order to communicate: if you ask us for bread we do not give you a serpent and claim that no one says that a serpent is not bread.

However, politicians and Theologians (the study of Apollon) use words as WEAPONS. Even when they and you know that it is a lie, you will still PAY them to Lie to you perhaps both, according to Jude, are FOREORDAINED to act out an eternal drama.

Jude 3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
Jude 4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
Jude 5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
Jude 6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
Jude 7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
Jude 8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

How did you vote?

January 23 2017, 10:38 PM 

I voted for Trump.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: How did you vote?

January 23 2017, 11:45 PM 

Me Too: you cannot take care of health, education or those who CANNOT take care of themselves by the historic PATTERN. That pattern is that governments exist to exert the will of an alpha male to take and hold turf and kill as many people as you can.

That historic pattern has not changed from Cain (Agriculturists) and Abel (Pastoral). Why shouldn't government see itself as a business to make money for its stockholders.

Eph. 4:28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.

A minister or deacon serves his elders or the poor (not rulers)

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

January 24 2017, 12:23 PM 

Is Script willing to tell us how Script voted?

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

January 24 2017, 3:07 PM 

The devil took Jesus upon a high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world.

"All these I will give you", he said, "if you will fall down and worship me." Jesus told the devil to leave Him, because "you shall worship the Lord God, and Him only shall you serve!"

Is participation in government a "Faustian" bargain, where we sell our soul for a few years of hope?

Does the devil control the kingdoms of the world?

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

January 24 2017, 4:32 PM 

I don't believe Script decided to tell us how he voted. Maybe he didn't vote at all. BTW, I also voted for Trump. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

January 24 2017, 11:38 PM 

This was between Jesus and the devil. How does Script fit in?....???

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

January 25 2017, 9:21 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 25 2017, 9:49 PM 

And...?

Respond to this message   
(no login)

January 26 2017, 1:35 PM 

........OUT OF HERE!

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

January 29 2017, 3:42 PM 

Perhaps one day I will reveal that information.

I would want the U.S. Government to be such as Jesus suggests, "But deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, the power, and the glory forever."

I would act in such a way as to bring peace to the earth, and to create equal opportunities to all citizens.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter