Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Dave
(no login)

Hyprocrite

January 9 2017, 10:12 AM 

You and Ken use the myths and Greek folklore as a forefront as your truth. Ken uses it as a crutch. You back him for what he believes as the truth.
Seldom do you hear of any other gods other than the ONE True God.
Ken preaches Greek mythology. Constantly....as his centerpiece.
He says 'speak that which is written,' but he seldom does.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Hypocrisy Illustrated [Music and Other Gods]

January 9 2017, 11:28 PM 

[linked image]6d9f8705b387dd80ffc4e48019d483fc.jpg

CreationGuitar-637x254.jpghqdefault.jpg

This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address 23.127.32.146 on Jan 9, 2017 11:41 PM

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

Re: Seeking the Lost

January 9 2017, 11:53 AM 

So I swing by again to see what's going on...

Dave claims that Donnie doesn't know the Scriptures.

Donnie claims that Dave doesn't know the Scriptures.

Dave says that because Donnie gossips about Madison, then Donnie sins and CM is an evil site.

Donnie says that because he doesn't gossip, he does not sin [in that manner], and because CM only tells the "truth" [as Donnie sees it], then CM is not evil.

Dave says that Jesus is God and the Trinity is not a myth.

Donnie says that Jesus is not God and the Trinity is a myth.

Dave says that by making false claims, Donnie puts his soul in jeopardy.

Donnie says that since he doesn't make false claims, he's not worried about his soul.

Ken still fixates on mythology and condemns all forms of music in worship.

Donnie still believes that greatly exaggerated font sizes and other theatrics with text will convince the world to adopt his peculiar and often-controversial theology.

Yeah, I'd say the I'm-right-you're-wrong pot is still boiling over at CM as usual. LOL happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Some people are Like a Rock.....They Will Help You Sink

January 9 2017, 3:39 PM 

....and then there is William (Bill), the perpetual antagonist. Wouldn't expect anything else.
In this day and age of waffling here and there, unsure of where people stand, William is a rock.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Some people are Like a Rock.....They Will Help You Sink

January 9 2017, 4:07 PM 

I certainly agree with that:
Ezek. 3:9 As an adamant harder than flint have I made thy forehead: fear them not, neither be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.
Zech. 7:12 Yea, they made their hearts as an adamant stone, lest they should hear the law, and the words which the LORD of hosts hath sent in his spirit by the former prophets: therefore came a great wrath from the LORD of hosts.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

Some People Live in a Perpetual State of "Mad"

January 9 2017, 5:23 PM 

Dave is fighting a losing battle against Donnie and Ken, yet I doubt that Dave can see that. Dave thinks the best way to convince Donnie and Ken that Jesus is God and that the Trinity is not a myth is to engage the two moderators in heated arguments wherein he brands them as "sinners," "gossips," and "evil." That's a losing battle, because Donnie and Ken are not about to change their minds. Sticks and stones, so to speak.

Dave is also bent on alienating himself, because he speaks disparagingly of those who agree with him that Jesus is God and that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are rightly known as the Trinity.

Dave therefore has a perpetual "mad" against everyone at CM.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

SMILE

January 9 2017, 9:12 PM 

Wow, William, that is utterly wild that we would agree on anything. We even used the word 'perpetual' together in back to back posts (you copied me but that is ok). That is the a-pit-of-me of working together.
Maybe not, but humor is awesome.

'That's the time
You must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying
You'll find that life is still worth-while

If you just smile'

happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 10 2017, 12:14 AM 

3428045_downloadfile18_jpeg_jpegd147a884
image017.jpg22dcee157dc71755f797f6e460610342.jpg

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 10 2017, 12:38 AM 

The Golden Calf or Calves represented Apis a real bull worshipped in Egypt and representing one or more of the triad pictured above. Many mummified bull calves have been discovered. Apis represented Isis the "mother" who had to self-fertilize herself.

The NACC (Christian Church) now in bed with ACU, LU, Pepperdine went through the same series of lectures on the Exodus. Not one of the "scholars" can grasp 1 Corinthians 10 or many other passages or Paul and Jesus were correct in Ephesians 4 THEY ARE LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Jan 10, 2017 12:57 AM

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

January 10 2017, 8:19 AM 

Donnie believes that he can debunk the Trinity by comparing the Trinity to the trinities of pagan deities. Yet he conveniently omits comparing the virgin birth of Jesus to the virgin births of pagan deities.

If you reject the Trinity because there are parallels in pagan mythology, then you must likewise reject the virgin birth of Jesus because of similar parallels in pagan mythology.

Furthermore, various pagan religions offer sacrifices to their gods. God sacrificed Himself on the cross in the physical form of Jesus to save mankind. Will you reject His sacrifice because there are sacrificial parallels in the pagan world?

Suffice it to say that arguing against Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as the Trinity and against Jesus as God on pagan grounds just doesn't wash.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 12 2017, 2:00 AM 

Bill,

I let the Scripture debunk the pagan-influenced, three-gods-in-one Trinity dogma. And identifying the Trinity dogma as pagan-influenced validates the dogma's origin or invention, its perpetuation and propagation, its practice in Roman Catholicism and Protestantism.

I understand that December 25 was an important birthday for many gods and goddesses. And in the case of Christ being born on December 25, it wasn't in the historical record until the 4th century A.D. How coincidental that the Catholic Trinity was invented in the 4th century!!! And the Roman emperor Constantine presided the Nicene Council and approved the dogma. No, Bill, I do not reject the virgin birth of Jesus. The "virgin births of pagan deities" myth simply proves the pagan influences on the biblical story of the birth of Jesus.

No, God did not sacrifice Himself on the cross, nor did He die, nor did He resurrect Himself.

God sent the Messiah to earth. Jesus was the one who was crucified (NOT God); Jesus, the Son of God, was the one (NOT God) who died; Jesus, was the one who rose from the dead (NOT God): in fact, it was God Who resurrected Jesus Christ from the dead.

1. The argument is not/should not be about the only one true God the Father.
2. The argument is not/should not be about the Jesus Christ the Son of God, the Messiah sent to earth.
3. The argument is/should be about man's ideation of three-gods-in-one, including God's Spirit as a person, the Trinity: certainly a modified pagan myth.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

January 12 2017, 9:15 AM 

It is inconsistent to reject the Trinity because of parallels in pagan mythology yet accept the virgin birth of Jesus despite parallels in pagan mythology. Personal bias against the Trinity produces such inconsistency.

If you reject one, you must reject the other, lest you show your bias and inconsistency. To be consistent, you must accept both.

Donnie rejects the Trinity because he has an obvious negative bias and is therefore inconsistent. Donnie's attitude is, "Yeah, I know that Jesus' virgin birth has pagan parallels, but so what? They don't count. I have a right to be selective in my beliefs. The Trinity is a myth because of pagan parallels. If you think that's being inconsistent, that's your problem!"

No, Donnie, being selective and inconsistent is your problem.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 12 2017, 12:36 PM 

Lev. 11:21 Yet these may ye eat of every flying creeping thing that goeth upon all four, which have legs above their feet, to leap withal upon the earth;

Moses DID NOT say THIS WAS NOT A HELICOPTER. Therefore, "I" say that this was a helicopter.

Donnie rejects pagan polytheism for the same reason. However, he rejects the always-pagan triads because..

1Cor. 8:5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)
1Cor. 8:6 But to US there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

If you are not ONE OF US as a tiny little flock you are foreordained (Jude) to worship many "gods" or "rulers" including the female worship leaders RULING OVER YOU as long as she uses a tune.

[linked image]

1Tim. 2:5 For there is ONE God<.b>, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
James 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

The Adcox and Murfreesboro LU trinity. People have noted that this is a tangled 666.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

January 12 2017, 4:05 PM 

I believe that there is only One God, Who manifests himself as the Father, as the Son, and as the Holy Spirit. The anti-Trinitarians mistakenly believe that to espouse the Trinity is to believe in three separate, individual "persons" or three separate "Gods." That's polytheism; God is the One True God. Believing that God and Jesus are now two separate, individual beings certainly smacks more of polytheism than believing in One True God who manifests Himself in multiple ways as He so chooses.

I believe that Jesus was with God as God at the foundation of the world, that Jesus was the Word Who was with God and was God in the beginning, Who came in physical form as Jesus to Earth, Who laid down His life on the cross, and Who as God resurrected the physical body of Jesus. Because Jesus was both divine and human, He submitted as a human to God in heaven, while He was simultaneously God with us (Emmanuel) on earth.

I believe that God is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit altogether as One God.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 16 2017, 3:16 AM 

Bill, see below or the next page for more images that illustrate your concept of "Jesus is God."

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: The Gender-Neutral Movement

January 9 2017, 12:10 PM 

Much of the Bible (from Genesis 1) intends to REFUTE the myths and fables of all religionists. Jacob cursed the Levites and commanded the people not to enter into their Covenant. ALL of the progressives VIOLATE that command and do not wait for Shiloh or REST. THAT'S why they do not want you to EXPOSE the myths and legends as lies in order to pick the widow's purse.

Paul speaks of Old Wives Tales, myths and JEWISH FABLES infiltrated into a pseudo church near you marked by STAFF to STIFF the SIMPLE: all religious craftsmen are defined by the Greek word PARASITES.

The MARK is "to teach that which has been taught and reprove or eject anyone who refutes the Logos or Regulative principle" because says Jesus and Paul in Ephesians 4 of the self-authoring preachers, singers or instrument players are LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 9 2017, 2:43 PM 

Seldom do you hear of any other gods other than the ONE True God.

Many times the world is filled with Elohim and Isaiah 9:6 promises that the Son will be an "El" and not Jehovah. The term LORD GOD

1Cor. 8:4 As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world,
.....and that there is none other God but ONE.
1Cor. 8:5 For though there be that are called gods,
.....whether in heaven or in earth,
.....(as there be gods MANY, and lords many,)
1Cor. 8:6 But to us there is but ONE God, the Father,
..... OF whom are all things, and we IN him;
and one Lord Jesus Christ,
.....BY whom are all things, and we BY him.

The FATHER is the ONE GOD
Jesus is our Lord or ruler.
Therefore, Jesus is not one of the THREE gods.
If Jesus is EXCLUDED from being one of the Lord-God(s)
And you say that Jesus IS THE God.
Then, John calls you ANTICHRIST
However, don't worry: when God has made you delusional you believe your own lie and will be damned.

So, the heavens and earth are filled with "gods".
But Christians believe in ONE God Who IS the Father and NOT THE SON.

The Throne O GOD is GOD'S throne. Jesus was given the Throne OF David TEMPORARILY. Jesus OF Nazareth was SENT from Heaven when God caused Mary to bear the seed of Abraham and David.

Luke 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be CALLED the Son of the Highest:
and the Lord-God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

Jesus of Nazareth was NOT the ONE god the Father and He was not LORD or Messiah until after He was born and given those roles for the New Creation of the Kingdom or Church of Christ.

Acts 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself,
.....The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Acts 2:35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly,
.....that God hath made [ordained] that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified,
.....both Lord and Christ.

Jesus as God's RIGHT HAND or ARM is not the O GOD and His throne is NOT forever and ever.

1Cor. 15:23 But every man in his own order:
.....Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming.
1Cor. 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father;
.....when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
1Cor. 15:25 For he must reign, TIL he hath put all enemies under his feet.
1Cor. 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
1Cor. 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet.
.....But when he saith all things are put under him,
.....it is manifest that he is excepted,
.....which did put all things under him.
1Cor. 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him,
.....then shall the Son also himself
.....be subject unto HIM that put all things under him,
.....that God may be all in all.

Go ahead! Make God's Day and call all of the Bible speakers liars.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Jan 9, 2017 11:12 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 12 2017, 11:38 AM 

bill: It is inconsistent to reject the Trinity because of parallels in pagan mythology yet accept the virgin birth of Jesus despite parallels in pagan mythology. Personal bias against the Trinity produces such inconsistency..

You will remember that Eve said that she got a man from god. Paul said that she was wholly seduced and Cain was OF that Wicked One.

In paganism a "god" father had sex with a mortal woman and the son was both god and man. The Scriptures prove that Jesus would be born of the SEED of Abraham which is SEED singular. Seed means SPERM. Jesus like others existed in the loins of Abraham and let's leave it to God to supply the "seed" so that Jesus would be the Son of Abraham

God laid a trap for Bible ignorers: Jechoniah is a BLOCK in the SEED of Joseph so that God skipped his Life-from-life seed:

Jer. 22:24 As I live, saith Jehovah, though Coniah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah
were the signet upon my right hand, yet would I pluck thee thence;
Jer. 22:30 Thus saith Jehovah, Write ye this man childless, a man that shall not prosper in his days;
for no more shall a man of his seed prosper,
sitting upon the throne of David, and ruling in Judah.

Matthew 1:12-17 lists ONE genealogy which includes Coniah and Joseph.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Jan 12, 2017 11:44 AM

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Point is...POINTLESS

January 12 2017, 12:13 PM 

Ken said "You will remember that Eve said that she got a man from god. Paul said that she was wholly seduced and Cain was OF that Wicked One."

There is no point to this Ken and it is not factual. Reply if you will, but it isn't going to matter. Ever!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Point is...POINTLESS

January 12 2017, 1:08 PM 

Dave rejects SCRIPTURE:
Ken said "You will remember that Eve said that she got a man from god. Paul said that she was wholly seduced and Cain was OF that Wicked One."

There is no point to this Ken and it is not factual. Reply if you will, but it isn't going to matter. Ever!

When the VEIL is unripped giving us A holy spirit (ours) you you cannot go boldly before the throne EVEN to find grace. This is MARKED by not being able to read the text.

Gen. 1:26 ¶And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
Gen. 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Gen. 2:25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.

The MAN Created by God:h120. adam, aw-dawm´; from 119; ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.):—x another, + hypocrite, + common sort, x low, man (mean, of low degree), person.

h119. adam, aw-dam´; to show blood (in the face), i.e. flush or turn rosy:—be (dyed, made) red (ruddy).

Gen. 4:1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

CAIN: 7014. Qayin, kah´-yin; the same as 7013 (with a play upon the affinity to 7069); Kajin, the name of the first child, also of a place in Palestine, and of an Oriental tribe:—Cain, Kenite(-s).
h7013. qayin, kah´-yin; from 6969 in the original sense of fixity; a lance (as striking fast):—spear.
h6969. quwn, koon; a primitive root; to strike a musical note, i.e. chant or wail (at a funeral):—lament, mourning woman.

Jesus Cast out the mourning women "like dung" when they wanted to perform a religious ritual to help Him.

[linked image]

You will notice that what God CREATED was ADAM but what Eve GOT from the Lord discounting Adam so she knew something Adam did not know. Cain was not an ADAM but:

h376. iysh, eesh; contracted for 582 (or perhaps rather from an unused root meaning to be extant); a man as an individual or a male person; often used as an adjunct to a more definite term (and in such cases frequently not expressed in translation):—also, another, any (man), a certain, + champion, consent, each, every (one), fellow, (foot-, husband-)man, (good-, great, mighty) man, he, high (degree), him (that is), husband, man(-kind), + none, one, people, person, + steward, what (man) soever, whoso(-ever), worthy. Compare 802.

h582. enowsh, en-oshe´; from 605; properly, a mortal (and thus differing from the more dignified 120); hence, a man in general (singly or collectively):—another, x (blood-)thirsty, certain, chap(-man); divers, fellow, x in the flower of their age, husband, (certain, mortal) man, people, person, servant, some (x of them), + stranger, those, + their trade. It is often unexpressed in the English versions, especially when used in apposition with another word .

h605. anash, aw-nash´; a primitive root; to be frail, feeble, or (figuratively) melancholy:—desperate(-ly wicked), incurable, sick, woeful.

In the New Testament which Dave REPUDIATES:

2Cor. 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

2Cor. 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty [ panourgia, so your minds should be corrupted [adulterate seduce a woman, Hdt.2.114: c. ] from the simplicity that is in Christ.

1John 2:14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.
1John 3:12 Not as Cain, WHO WAS OF THAT WICKED ONEand slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother’s righteous.

Gen. 4:2 And she AGAIN bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

1893. Hebel, heh´-bel; the same as 1892; Hebel, the son of Adam:—Abel. Transitory

Neither son of this episode were suitable:

Gen. 4:25 And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.
Gen. 4:26 And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the LORD

Clark and others not that men began to call THEMSELVES the Lord. Began is:

2490. lAlDj chalal, khaw-lal´; a primitive root (compare 2470); properly, to bore, i.e. (by implication) to wound, to dissolve; figuratively, to profane (a person, place or thing), to break (one’s word), to begin (as if by an “opening wedge”); denom. (from 2485) to play (the flute):—begin (x men began), defile, x break, defile, x eat (as common things), x first, x gather the grape thereof, x take inheritance, pipe, player on instruments, pollute, (cast as) profane (self), prostitute, slay (slain), sorrow, stain, wound.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Jan 12, 2017 1:48 PM

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 13 4 5 6 7 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter