Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Where Have The Change Agents Gone?

December 24 2016, 10:42 PM 

Bill constantly complains about "font size." (He'd do it if he knew how. happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif )

Bill uses the "font size" excuse as his argument, as well as he does his psychoanalysis of the other person, when he is devoid of scriptural support.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

December 25 2016, 9:09 AM 

Altering font size is quite easy, but I see no need to do it, for it smacks of fanaticism. Donnie exaggerates font sizes as a defense mechanism. Rightly fearful that all the world will not subscribe to his most peculiar theology, Donnie uses the font trick (and others), hoping that people will be gullible enough to believe that the larger the written text, the more truthful it is. That's my Christmas present to Donnie: more psychoanalysis of him. happy.gif

I also have plenty of scriptural support as I've indicated on numerous other occasions. Donnie simply rejects it, because it doesn't jive with his often-bizarre theology. Donnie believes the Scriptures are "inerrant," yet he lacks faith to believe that God would likewise produce faithful translations. Therefore, Donnie feels free to reject as many scriptural passages as he likes under the excuse that they have allegedly been "incorrectly translated."

So as Fred, Scrooge's nephew, wished his bitter uncle a Merry Christmas nonetheless, I now wish the bitter Donnie and the befuddled Ken the Merriest of Christmases and the Happiest of New Years. LOL happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

December 25 2016, 11:52 AM 

I will be celebrating two Xmases and that is enough to fuddle anyone.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

December 25 2016, 2:50 PM 

Bill,

Have a very Merry, Merry Christmas!!!

I think I'm over-indulging. Servings of chicken and ham and all that good stuff. Now I'm poorer than ever.

Have a Happy New Year!

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

December 27 2016, 2:49 AM 

I see.

Bill is fine with oversized fonts when it's about Christmas, but not when it's about emphasizing the truth or scripture.

Respond to this message   
Stan
(no login)

December 26 2016, 10:43 PM 

Did I miss something - who is Fred?

Stan 4:16
Am I therefore having my posts blocked at Concerned Members because I tell you the truth? happy.gif

Galatians 4:16
Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth?

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

December 26 2016, 11:05 PM 

Good question! I think that the bitter uncle is Donnie and that Fred, the bitter uncle's nephew, is Bill ... wishing.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

December 27 2016, 2:54 AM 

Stan,

Do you have copies of those posts "blocked"? You may want to save all of your posts that you submit in a document folder or directory. Thanks.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

December 24 2016, 11:26 PM 

You accept that you are one of those "lost spirits" Jesus was sent to rescue FROM the World, Kosmos, Ecumenical or the kingom of the devil when with ZERO evidence most protestant religionism "For only with music do we live, and move, and have our being." Because, as they boast of being predestined Jude agrees that they were FOREORDAINED because Jesus says that they are OF the world while neither He nor the tiny, little flock of lost sheep are NOT of this world. They are sojourners and pilgrims.

Philodemos considered it paradoxical that music should be regarded as veneration of the gods while musicians were paid for performing this so-called veneration. Again, Philodemus held as self-deceptive the view that music mediated religious ecstasy. He saw the entire condition induced by the noise of cymbals and tambourines as a disturbance of the spirit. (Paul called it mad or insane) He found it significant that, on the whole, only women and effeminate men fell into this folly."

I wish that I could say that I have found an exception even in the Bible. Remember that Jesus said that many (most) are called (invited) but few (a puny number) are chosen or the elect. So, why would you feed those lusting to promote UNITY IN DIVERSITY which makes Ephesians 4 into a handy lie to fool most of the people most of the time.

[linked image]

Lynn Anderson and Rubel Shelly PROMOTE the "images."

Lynn Anderson: Sounds right to me, Mr. Huxley! Something like this can happen to faith as well. The rational, informational, and linear-sequential worlds of productivity tend to dominate in our lives these days. Consequently, the rest of our worlds suffer neglect, and we are losing touch with much of what it means to believe.

The mind-set of the times threatens to strip our faith of symbols, rituals, dramas, mystery, poetry, and story, which say about life and God what logic and reason and rationalism can never say.

There is no reason that Lynn Anderson should understand that the Word or Logos is God's RATIONAL or Regulative principle. The opposite of rational is irrational and that has always been the mark of music as the meaning of legalism: attempting to appease God by the works of their own hands. C. Leonard Allen LU's Guru says that God is ECSTATIC meaning irrational or OUT OF HIS MIND.

Rubel Shelly: Christians have been seeking to turn every symbol (mark IDOL) to the glory of God. Thus a midwinter festival to the s-u-n was converted into a day of rejoicing over the S-o-n of God. If Jesus is described by biblical writers as the "Sun of Righteousness" and God's "true light coming into the world," what could be more natural? From Baptizing Santa

The rest of the story told by Huxley includes just this:

"Abused as we abuse it at present, dramatic art (preaching) is in no sense cathartic; it is merely a form of emotional masturbation. It is the rarest thing to find a player who has not had his character affected for the worse by the practice of his profession.

Nobody can make a habit of self-exhibition, nobody can exploit his personality for the sake of exercising a kind of hypnotic power over others, and remain untouched by the process.

Plato Timaeus, said that Cowards in their Second Incarnation are turned into women before the present age.

Of the men who came into the world, those who were cowards or led unrighteous lives may with reason be supposed to have changed into the nature of women in the second generation. Thus were created women and the female sex in general.

But the race of birds was created out of innocent light-minded men, who, although their minds were directed toward heaven, imagined, in their simplicity, that the clearest demonstration of the things above was to be obtained by sight; these were remodelled and transformed into birds, and they grew feathers instead of hair.

Ezekiel warned about the women prophesiers (preachers) who can MAKE MEN'S SOULS FLY.

We can see those Jude called foreordained CHANGING BEFORE our eyes and ear--until we get out of sight.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Dec 24, 2016 11:50 PM

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

State the Obvious

December 27 2016, 9:53 AM 

Ken said "Ezekiel warned about the women prophesiers (preachers) who can MAKE MEN'S SOULS FLY."

Paul didn't WARN about it, but he just STATED the obvious, that it happened and wasn't unholy, IS SCRIPTURAL and made NO MENTION, like Ken's fable that these prophesiers 'make men's souls fly.

It isn't a matter of not understanding, for he does, he just REFUSES to comply to the Word.

1 Corinthians 11
5 "every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head"

Prophesying is different than preaching, so hold your tongue if you want to lash out about 'women being silent.'
Women prophesied, scriptural, but as far as business matters of the church, the men were in charge.

But you knew that already, right?

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Posts Blocked

December 27 2016, 10:02 AM 

Donnie,
If you aren't aware of these blocked posts, then Ken did it.

SIMPLE MATH

Respond to this message   
Ken
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Posts Blocked

December 27 2016, 6:36 PM 

False

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

December 27 2016, 11:24 AM 

Stan said:

"Am I therefore having my posts blocked at Concerned Members because I tell you the truth?"

Stan, the best time to successfully post messages is 6pm to midnight. There are no guaranties.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Posting Time

December 28 2016, 8:39 AM 

The best time to post here is ??? I didn't think there was such an animal/time.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Posting Time

December 28 2016, 12:00 PM 

I try to ignore personal abuse and let Donnie have the job: Donnie works for a living and doesn't hover over CM all day.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Hover Craft

December 30 2016, 10:24 AM 

Donnie doesn't hover over CM, but you do?

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter