Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

WHO Is DONNE CRUZ

January 1 2017 at 8:37 PM
Dave  (no login)
from IP address 66.112.162.15

Donnie,
You have told everyone on this page where I go to church, leadership status, and gave location (town, state) of church.

If you would do that to me then I am requesting you do the same for yourself. Location of church, involvement in any way, etc. If you aren't attending, then state as much.

I know that Ken doesn't presently attend, other than the church in the wilderness, I also know he lives in the vicinity of Hohenwald, TN.

You have given up my personal info such as location and name and as such....I am requesting that you do the same.

AuthorReply
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: WHO Is DONNE CRUZ

January 1 2017, 10:15 PM 

Dave,

(Since I have never initiated a thread about "WHO Is DAVID FIELDS," please note that this thread is being published temporarily. Kindly save this page and acknowledge that it's been saved by responding below. Then, I'll lock this thread or permanently delete it.)

You already know my history with the Madison congregation in Madison, Tennessee. No, I'm not in leadership -- not an elder/deacon, not a "worship leader," not a "Praise Team" member, not a staff employee.

We both know about our doctrinal differences. I adhered to the Catholic-invented Trinity dogma for a long, long time -- which many Protestant Churches have acquired or inherited. The early Restoration Movement leaders of the church of Christ did not endorse nor teach Trinitarianism. My serious study of the Bible as a disciple of Christ has led me to deprogram my mind and abandon this human creed.

OK, we're even now in one telling about the other.

Congratulations to the Tigers for playing Sarge's Rolling Tide for the national championship. My Commodores (Vanderbilt) ... well, they tried.

NOTE: This thread will be deleted or locked as soon as I hear from Dave.

Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: WHO Is DONNE CRUZ

January 1 2017, 10:29 PM 

Praise the Lord! Please tell him that God does not have a juvenile court.

Dave
(no login)

Why

January 2 2017, 12:02 AM 

Do you presently attend service at Madison? Which service and why?

I am so glad that you allow Ken to post. He would absolutely go mad if he had nothing else to do.

Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Why

January 2 2017, 12:49 AM 

Yes, I do, although I visit other congregations nearby. The 10:30 assembly time is my preferred schedule ... has been for a long time.

Ken is also a moderator with the same editing privileges. He must have noticed that you included him in your post. LOL happy.gif

OK, I'm about ready to lock this thread [... might decide not to delete it].

Dave
(no login)

If You Don't Succeed After 1000's of Attempts....QUIT

January 2 2017, 1:37 AM 

I am assuming that the 10:30 service is the traditional service, but you have made many, many, and mostly negative comments about the other contemporary service at Madison (praise teams with females, singing love songs to Jesus, holy entertainment, etc. etc.). Why would you go to such a service if you are aiming to critique it publicly here? If that is your aim, then you are not only NOT worshiping God, but are you not doing the opposite? The opposite being gossiping about the Lord's church. Do you really believe that any good could come of this? You believe that you might affect some outcome? You believe that the leadership from Madison will come here, read this, and change course? You have been trying this since around 2001 and it hasn't changed anything yet.

Oh yea, and Ken....Ken is Ken. Even if he did make a worthwhile statement I might not see it because I don't read as many of his posts as I used to. You come to expect how a person will act over a time, and you act accordingly. Thusly, and therefore....

Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: If You Don't Succeed After 1000's of Attempts....QUIT

January 2 2017, 3:40 AM 

Dave,

Once upon a time, there were no intruding change agents and there was no division between the two assemblies at 8:00 and 10:30. It was all a matter of a preferred time schedule on the part of the attendant being an early riser or a late bird. In my case it was the 10:30 schedule that I preferred.

Then it was officially announced in 2001: (1) the traditional meeting at 8:00 and (2) the contemporary at 10:30. The 10:30 assembly was invaded. But I stayed. Of course, much has changed since then. Both assemblies may now be "contemporary."

I'm not sure what you meant by "gossip." We know that stats do not lie. Would it be gossip if the worship guide reported that the COMBINED attendance on December 25, Christmas Day, was 709? Perhaps, the leaders of a once-mega congregation may have an explanation for that and for all else that's happening in the body these days.

In case you didn't know, here's how to access Madison's website: http://www.madisonchurchtn.org/

Sarge
(no login)

Yikes!

January 2 2017, 7:23 AM 

Get a piano and your all set.

http://www.madisonchurchtn.org/what-we-believe/

Sarge
(no login)

Re: If You Don't Succeed After 1000's of Attempts....QUIT

January 2 2017, 8:03 AM 

Donnie must have gone to sleep. Copies of Donnie's confessions will be available for all. Hee Hee!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter