Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Bill
(no login)

Re: No Magic for Donnie

January 18 2017, 2:07 PM 

Some folks demand that the Scriptures conform to their personal mindsets; for example, they will not believe that Jesus is God unless the Scriptures say the exact words, "Jesus is God." The Scriptures clearly reveal that Jesus is God, but in the manner that God intends, not as man demands. We've previously presented a number of Scriptures indicating that Jesus is God:

Isaiah 9:6
Matt. 1:23
John 1:1, 14
John 10:30
John 14:9
John 20:27-28

The truth in those passages that Jesus is God is hidden from those whose minds and hearts are hardened against the fact that with the Infinite God, all things are possible.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

No blessed for Bill

January 18 2017, 3:49 PM 

God will not let Bill speak the whole truth. John is usually dated to AD 90–110 to CORRECT views probably by the Jews. ONLY John mentions this event and what Thomas said is REFUTED about 60 years later.

John 20:26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.
John 20:27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

Jesus did many things only A GOD could do--so say His doubters. However, Jesus was the present POWER which the FATHER had given to Him.

Luke 24:18 And the one of them, whose name was Cleopas, answering said unto him, Art thou only a stranger in Jerusalem, and hast not known the things which are come to pass there in these days?
Luke 24:19 And he said unto them, What things? And they said unto him, Concerning Jesus of Nazareth, which was a prophet mighty in deed and WORD before God and all the people:

WHAT THOMAS BLURTED OUT although there is no record at the time and there was no Jews who could be a trinitarian.:

John 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, MY Lord and MY God.

There MANY lords and gods as whatever or whomever YOU worship.

John 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: BLESSED are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

What Jesus did was by the POWER of God the Father and the SIGN.

Jesus does call Thomas "blessed". Remember that John, maybe 60 years later, is discussing a conversation and CORRECTS it.

John 20:30 And many other SIGNS truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:

WHAT JOHN KNEW FOR CERTAIN.

John 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe
that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God;
and that believing ye might have life through his name.

If you believe Doubting Thomas you will not have life. Neither Jesus nor anyone preached the gospel of the gospel but the Gospel of the KINGDOM which is the Church of Christ.

Acts 8:12 But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.
Acts 8:37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Jan 18, 2017 4:50 PM

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

Interesting Facebook Post

January 24 2017, 9:25 AM 

A recent Facebook post showed a picture of Jesus and a young man sitting on a park bench and having the following conversation...

Man: God, can I ask You a question?

God: Sure.

Man: Promise You won't get mad.

God: I promise.

Man: Why did You let so much stuff happen to me today?

God: What do you mean?

Man: Well, I woke up late.

God: Yes.

Man: My car took forever to start.

God: Okay.

Man: At lunch they made my sandwich wrong and I had to wait.

God: Hmmmm.

Man: On the way home, my phone went DEAD, just as I picked up a call.

God: All right.

Man: And to top it all off, when I got home, I just wanted to soak my feet in my new foot massager and relax. BUT it wouldn't work! Nothing went right today! Why did You do that?

God: Let me see, the death angel was at your bed this morning and I had to send one of My angels to battle him for your life. I let you sleep through that.

Man (humbled): OH.

God: I didn't let your car start because there was a drunk driver on your route who would have hit you if you were on the road.

Man: (ashamed)

God: The first person who made your sandwich today was sick, and I didn't want you to catch what she had. I knew you couldn't afford to miss work.

Man (embarrassed): Okay.

God: Your phone went dead because the person who was calling was going to give false witness about what you said on that call. I didn't even let you talk to him so you would be covered.

Man (softly): I see, God.

God: Oh and that foot massager, it had a shortage that was going to throw out all of the power in your house tonight. I didn't think you wanted to be in the dark.

Man: I'm sorry, God.

God: Don't be sorry, just learn to trust Me in all things, the good and the bad.

Man: I will trust You.

God: And don't doubt that My plan for your day is always better than your plan.

Man: I won't, God. And let me just tell you, God, thank You for everything today.

God: You're welcome, child. It was just another day being your God and I love looking after My children.

That's the end of the conversation. Now you might wonder: If the picture obviously shows Jesus, why does the young man keep referring to Him as God? The answer is that just as God intervenes for good in the young man's life, so God intervenes for good on a FB post to teach us that God and Jesus are one and the same Being, that Jesus IS God.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Interesting Facebook Post

January 30 2017, 12:27 AM 

It should not surprise the reader if Bill would like to think he was the man in conversation with a "co-God the Son" while the only one true God the Father in heaven was watching and listening.

1. We would like the Facebook showing another picture: one of the one and only true "God the Father" and a young Bill sitting on a park bench and having the same conversation.

2. We would like the Facebook showing one more picture: one of a co-God "the Holy Spirit" and a young Bill sitting on a park bench and having the same conversation.

3. Finally, we would like the Facebook showing the BIG picture: all three-Gods-in-one having a conversation with a young Bill.

trinity.jpg . . . . . . . . trinitynonsense.jpg

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

Re: YES THEY ARE BOTH TRUE

January 18 2017, 8:11 AM 

I guess Donnie and I will just have to continue to agree to disagree. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

. . .

February 18 2017, 12:36 AM 

Bumped

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Is Donnie and Ken just a Jehovah's Witness in Disguise?

January 18 2017, 1:56 PM 

Dave Donnie said "When you make a truly man-made statement that Jesus is God (which is nowhere to be found in the entire Scripture), you can also make a statement that God is the Son of man."

John 1 STATES that Jesus WAS/IS God. Not Bill, not Dave, but the INPSPIRED Word of God. John, the author, was INSPIRED.

Isaiah 9 calls the SON of God Mighty El--not Jehovah Mighty is h1368 gibbowr powerful, warrior, mighty man, a valiant man. There are MANY Els or gods but Jehovah is the only TRUE El. Moses is called "a god" and your progressive clergy like one of my has beens claim to be the authoritative teacher but Jesus DIED to beat him to it.

Dave and all of the TRADS believe that their wordS are gods. A WORD is something one SPEAKS: go to the blackboard and write 100 times "Words are what Davy Speaks out of turn."

Now back to Reading 101a:

John 1:1 In the beginning was the WORD,
.....and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:2 The same was in the beginning WITH GOD.
John 1:3 All things were made by him; [GOD]
.....and without him was not any thing made that was made.

The Pre-IlliterateISM those who spoke about the complex nature of God say that contrary to C.Leonard Allen God is not ecstatic but "Always had His Word and His Spirit." They did say that "God always has His Word and Wisdom with Him because wisdom is older than the Word." Words are ARTICULATED by Jesus and that is a direct command about the Regulative Principle repudiated by the progressives "close to burning."

.........Psa. 33:4 For the WORD of the LORD is right; and all his WORKS are done in truth.
.........Psa. 33:5 He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the LORD.
.........Psa. 33:6 By the [1] WORD of the LORD were the heavens made;
.........and all the host of them
.............by the [2] BREATH h7307 ruwach Spirit]
.............of his [3] MOUTH.

The Hebrew and Greek Spirit literally means WIND and nothing more: it is used in a figurative sense as the BREATH of God or man and down the list "the mental disposition of God or man." Only when you sit in a pew in front of a smoker do you believe that breath can get up and walk.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Jan 18, 2017 2:05 PM

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Triangular Shape Resembling the 'Holy Trinity' Banned

February 14 2017, 2:31 AM 

AAmLbGE.img?h=373&w=624&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f
Samosas

This traditional dish across India and the Horn of Africa has been banned in Somalia because it is considered too Christian. Somalia’s Islamist al-Shabaab group believe the triangular shape of the fried dough filled with meat or vegetables is offensive and resembles the Holy Trinity.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Triangular Shape Resembling the 'Holy Trinity' Banned

February 14 2017, 11:46 AM 

Maybe that will force one or two people to ask why it is that christians work so hard to sow discord by imposing dogma which, by decree, Anathematizes Jews, Gentiles and the Little Flock able to pass Reading, Slow ones of the Slow group.

This is a Latin creed used by the Western Church, unknown to the Eastern Church until the 12th century. It is generally accepted that the Athanasian Creed was not written by Athanasius (who died in 373), but was probably composed in southern France during the fifth century. It is worthy of note that this creed not only helped establish the Trinity as “orthodox doctrine,” but it made belief in it a requirement for salvation and anathematized those who reject it, as will be evident in the bold portions of the text that follows:

Whosoever will be saved, before all things it is necessary that he hold the Catholic Faith. Which Faith except everyone do keep whole and undefiled, without doubt he will perish everlastingly. And the Catholic faith is this: That we worship One God in Trinity and Trinity in Unity, neither confounding the Persons, nor dividing the Substance.

For there is one Person of the Father, another of the Son, another of the Holy Ghost.

But the Godhead [Divine Nature] of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, is all one, the Glory equal, the Majesty co-eternal.

Such as the Father is, such is the Son, and such is the Holy Ghost. The Father uncreate, the Son uncreate, and the Holy Spirit uncreate.

In a local Bible Class an elder had to READ the question out of the GA book and then quickly READ the answer. Being of the upstart race and questioning the dogma I can tell you what being ANATHEMATIZED means.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Feb 14, 2017 11:54 AM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Triangular Shape Resembling the 'Holy Trinity' Banned

February 14 2017, 1:14 PM 

No historic trinitarian said that the SON was the FATHER. The two-in-one came much later.

The LU heresy is that there are three CENTERS OF CONSCIOUSNESS each with their own ranking and abilities. For instance, the holy spirit person ENABLES the son god to do whatever He does or says.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Trinitarians BLASPHEME and are ANTICHRISTS

February 14 2017, 4:00 PM 

SUMMARY: BLASPHEMY is:

1. Jesus ALWAYS says that He is the SON of God.

2. The Jews claimed
John 10:33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not;
.....but for Blasphemy;
.....and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

3. Jesus called those who accused Him with blasphemy, BLASPHEMERS.

John 10:36 Say ye of him,
.....WHOM
"Whom" is not the "Father."
.....the
.....Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world,
Thou BLASPHPHEMEST
.....because I said, I am the SON OF GOD
John 10:37 If I do NOT the works of my Father, believe me not.

"I" AM is not MY Father. "I AM is the SON."

There is no way to reach trinitarians who claim to be Authoritative teachers replacing Jesus and hearing A spirit. However, we have to keep up serving slices of the PIE Chart which does not have a grain of sugar of TRINITARIANISM. Scholars were aware and checked in to prove that the "trinity" and "musical performance" was-is based on the Mother Goddess who uses "fruitish" clergy (Rev 17-18)

Heb. 2:1 Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let them slip.
Heb. 2:2 For if the WORD spoken by angels was stedfast [the Road or PATTERN],
.....and every transgression and disobedience
.....received a just recompence of reward
Heb. 2:3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation;
.....which at the first began to be SPOKEN by the Lord,
.....and was confirmed unto US by them that heard him;
Heb. 2:4 God also bearing THEM witness,
.....both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles,
.....and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to HIS OWN will?

ANYONE who claims as POSTMODERNS to receive a NEW PARADIGM (Pattern) directly from THE holy spirit are deluded and do not know that the personified SPIRIT is named Apollon and He is (still) the King of the Locusts who are the MUSES for those with a right to know.

Gifts of the Holy Spirit are of the kind with signs and wonders: The gift is NOT a holy spirit person living inside of your carnal body. Peter said that this CERTIFIED Word was not subject to private interpretation or further expounding. To further explain the WORD or Regulative Principle despises the Spirit OF GOD and marks one as a false teacher

Notice that GOD gives the GIFTS of A holy spirit which after obedient baptism gives one the authority to READ BLACK text on WHITE Paper (2 Cor 3.)

http://www.piney.com/2.Peter.1.Prophecy.No.Private.Interpretation.html

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Feb 14, 2017 4:11 PM

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

No Interpretation, Just Scripture

February 14 2017, 4:20 PM 

Philipians 2
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: No Interpretation, Just Scripture

February 15 2017, 2:22 AM 

Scripture indeed!!!

Add to that the verses following, as well as other passages:

[9] Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

[10] That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

[11] And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

----------------------

John 14:28 -- ... I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

II Cor. 4:4 -- ... Christ, who is the image of God....

Acts 2:36 -- ... God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

Scripture War

February 15 2017, 10:37 AM 

OK, so I've signed off from being a regular poster at CM, but that doesn't preclude my dropping by occasionally. While surfing the 'Net this morning, I "heard" some growling and bickering. I thought that maybe something was especially afoot at CM, so I cracked open their door a bit and peeked in. Sure enough, Donnie and Dave were at it again. This time they were playing "Scripture War" -- a situation in which they used certain Scriptures to try to debunk, discredit, or disprove other Scriptures with which they disagree or reject.

As usual, Dave quoted Scriptures to show that Jesus is God, and Donnie quoted Scriptures to show that Jesus is not God (along with his usual boldface and underlined text); hence, a "Scripture War." Of course, Donnie chose his Scriptures in an attempt to nullify Dave's Scriptures; in other words, "My Scriptures disprove your Scriptures."

Using Scriptures to discredit other Scriptures is an abuse of the Bible. If we can't accept the Scriptures as written at face value, if we resort to "Scripture Wars," then the Bible becomes nothing but a device in the game of one-upmanship to feel superior and to be the "religious king of the hill" in never-ending debates.

Find something else more constructive to do with your lives, please.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Scripture War

February 15 2017, 11:25 PM 

Sorry, Bill, my intent was not about scripture against scripture.

Rather, to continue quoting the rest of Philippians 2. You failed to see that there is no contradiction at all.

There's no proof in the passages that Jesus was God.

There's a colossal difference between:

(1) Christ Jesus being in the FORM of God
--------------------- and ------------------
(2) Christ Jesus being God

There's also a colossal difference between:

(1) Christ is the IMAGE of God
--------------------- and ------------------
(2) Christ is God.

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

Re: No Interpretation, Just Scripture

February 15 2017, 12:03 PM 

This passage is a great salute to humility!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Music in worship is BLASPHEMY

February 15 2017, 2:06 PM 

The Prophets understand that the Law of Moses was imposed on the Civil-Military-Clergy because of musical idolatry. The Spirit OF Christ makes this certain specificially in Isaiah 1 and Jeremuah 7 which defines the LAW OF SILENCE. Everyone knew that the only spiritual covenant was made by God in Christ to Abraham and the Law of Moses never changed it. The Synagogue for small groups QUARANTINED from the Jew's sacrificial system is defined in Exodus

http://www.piney.com/Exodus.18.Synagogue.Church.of.Christ.html

legem D. A contract, agreement, covenant: C. In gen., a law, precept, regulation, principle, rule, mode, manner: Only remotely the law of Moses which was "added because of transgression."

Even saying that Jesus claimed to BE God is BLASPHEMY because Jesus said that He was the SON of God.

Blasphemy is despising the Word delivered by the Spirit OF Christ or the BREATH of God. To say that "A" spirit or even Scripture commands instrumental noise which was a sin beyond redemption for the Jews, when God says JUST THE OPPOSITE in so many passages and so many ways that even preachers get aggitated when you just "speak that which is written."

Amos 8 and Isaiah 5 which is delivered as a SONG of judgment and recorded history connects those who use any kind of music or metrical speaking with men who "set their lies to melodies to deceive the simple minded."

The glorified Jesus as Holy Spirit gifted the elders as Pastor Teachers limited to "teaching that which been taught." An ekklesia or synagogue has a one piece pattern: Rest means STOP both men and women so that "We might all be saved or SAFE and come to a knowledge of THE TRUTH." That is because Jesus told Paul to say that the speakers, singers or instrument players are LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE. They cannot repent.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Speak That Which is Writtten

February 15 2017, 5:57 PM 

Philippians 2
6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Donnie favors verse 11, but wants to take out verse 6 where we see equality between Jesus and God stated.
Since the Holy Scriptures are not contradictory, why not believe both verses?

Jesus is the Son of God, and God is His Father. Jesus is NOT the Father, like Donnie's logic 101a would have you believe. Donnie believes in man's logic. The logic of God makes men's logic (logic like Donnie's) look foolish (I Cor 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men). JESUS IS GOD, confirmed by John 1 verse 1. Jesus is definitely NOT, as Donnie states, just a god. For ANYONE, who claims Jesus to be their Lord, that Jesus, the Savior of the world, the King of Kings, to be just a god, then well you know what you have in that person. The Greek language, as proven already, states that John, the author, meant for the Word, being Jesus in the flesh later, to BE GOD.

So believe God or believe Donnie.....your pick.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Speak That Which is Writtten

February 16 2017, 3:43 AM 

The above sounds like man's logic to me: Dave's logic.

So, Dave, which God do you believe?
(1) "Jesus the Son of God" God [your idea]?
------------------ or ----------------
(2) God the Father?

Remember that there are NUMEROUS scriptures that declare that there is only ONE GOD (not 2, not 3).

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus (I Timothy 2:5, KJV).

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Answer question with a Question

February 17 2017, 10:36 AM 

Answer this question, Donnie. The Word became Jesus, so when was the Word created?

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 12 3 4 5 611 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter