Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Before Abraham I AM: Recycled Thread

January 7 2017 at 4:12 PM
Ken Sublett  (Login Ken.Sublett)
from IP address

Jesus of Nazareth was MADE TO BE BOTH Lord and Christ. Therefore, Jesus of Nazareth did NOT do the First Creation which is attributed to the ELOHIM. In Isaiah 45

Is. 45:18 For thus saith the LORD [Jehovah] that created the heavens;
[The Only True Elohim} God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.
Is. 45:19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.

The Second Creation of the Church of Christ formed in a spiritual sense to protect the Little Flock from FIRE

God breathed the Spirit OF Christ into the prophets and they defined the Lambs from the SERPENTS.

Those who see godliness as a means of financial gain or profession are not interested in the WORD as God's creative force being "Spirit and Life".

The Mark of those who can never see the LIGHT
Isa 8:19And when they shall say unto you,
Seek unto them that have familiar spirits,
and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter:
should not a people seek unto their God?
for the living to the dead?

Isa 8:[19] et cum dixerint ad vos quaerite a pythonibus et a divinis qui stridunt in incantationibus suis numquid non populus a Deo suo requirit pro vivis a mortuis

-cantus , ūs, m. id., 2. With instruments, a playing, music: “in nervorum vocumque cantibus,”: “citharae,” Hor. C. 3, 1, 20: “horribili stridebat tibia cantu,” Cat. 64, 264: “querulae tibiae,” Hor. C. 3, 7, 30:
B. An incantation, charm, magic song, etc.: cantusque artesque magorum. Ov. M. 7, 195; 7, 201: “at cantu commotae Erebi de sedibus imis Umbrae ibant,” Verg. G. 4, 471: “magici,”

-măgĭcus , a, um, adj., = magikos,
I. of or belonging to magic, magic, magical skilled in incantations resonant ubi Memnone (son of Tithonus and Aurora, and king of the Ethiopians;) chordae,”

"In Isa 8:19 the 'obhoth and yidh'onim are spoken of those who 'chirp and mutter." These terms refer to the necromancers themselves who practiced ventriloquism in connection with their magical rites. In Isa 29:4 it is said 'Thy voice shall be as an 'obh, out of the ground.'... They are stamped in these passages, as in the Witch of Endor narrative, as deceivers practising a fraudulent art. By implication their power to evoke spirits with whom they were in familiar intercourse is denied." (Int Std Bible Ency., ency, p. 690)

The Mark of those permitted to see LIGHT
To the law and to the testimony:
if they speak not according to this word,
it is because there is no light in them. Isa 8:20

Jesus defined Holy Scripture as the testimony of the Prophets and the Law and Psalms which prophesied of Him.
Peter left us a "memory" of the made perfect prophecies and outlawed further expounding.
The Church of Christ is built upon or educated by the Prophets and Apostles.
Those who use the Jacob-cursed and God-abandoned Levites as PATTERN have asked to be turned over to Babylonian captivity and death.

[linked image]
[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address on Jan 27, 2017 1:05 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

RECYCLED to reduce "Dreaded Threads" Part A

January 27 2017, 1:33 PM 

Beginning in Genesis just after the first creation by the Elohim and Restoration by the Lord-God of Abraham, The Bible has the promise of ANOTHER PROPHET who will be heard and obeyed. This is in contrast to Moses as Prophet after the Hebrews (Jews) rejected Promise and Grace and reverted back to the Garden of Eden account to worship the CREATURE and dismiss any notion of a CREATOR.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

Re: Before Abraham I AM: Recycled Thread

January 27 2017, 5:49 PM 

The MARK of Cain and his SONS. This lays the foundation for the historic battle for which God ordained Jesus to create the last world age where the godly are RESERVED FROM FIRE.

[linked image]

Ezek. 27:1 The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,
Ezek. 27:2 Now, thou son of man, take up a lamentation for Tyrus;
Ezek. 27:3 And say unto Tyrus, O thou that art situate at the entry of the sea, which art a merchant of the people for many isles, Thus saith the Lord GOD; O Tyrus, thou hast said, I am of perfect beauty.

Tyre and Babylon define Lucifer as the "singing and harp-playing prostitute." The same description is made of Jerusalem and defined for the end-times in Revelation.

Ezek. 27:28 The suburbs shall shake at the sound of the cry of thy pilots.
Ezek. 27:29 And all that handle the oar, the mariners, and all the pilots of the sea, shall come down from their ships, they shall stand upon the land;
Ezek. 27:30 And shall cause their voice to be heard against thee, and shall cry bitterly, and shall cast up dust upon their heads, they shall wallow themselves in the ashes:
Ezek. 27:31 And they shall make themselves utterly bald for thee, and gird them with sackcloth, and they shall weep for thee with bitterness of heart and bitter wailing.
Ezek. 27:32 And in their wailing they shall take up a lamentation for thee, and lament over thee, saying, What city is like Tyrus, like the destroyed in the midst of the sea?
Ezek. 27:33 When thy wares went forth out of the seas, thou filledst many people; thou didst enrich the kings of the earth with the multitude of thy riches and of thy merchandise.

Ezek. 28:11 Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
Ezek. 28:12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
Ezek. 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. [cast down as profane]
Ezek. 28:14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
Ezek. 28:15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
Ezek. 28:16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as PROFANE out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

The Israelites PROFANED God with Instrumental-Trinitarian-Perverted Idolatry at Mount Sinai. That is the Hebrew h2490. God turned the Jews over to worship the starry host and David's Praise word Halal meaning "to make self vile" is the same meaning as LUCIFER. Lucifer is well documented in the religions of the pagans adopted by the Jews.

[linked image]

The same battle continues to the end times and is defined in Revelation 17f. The same Babylonian mother of harlots unleashes here gender-tender priesthood as any religious craftsmen, singers or instrument players. All of these are marks of the WISE or Sophists from whom says Jesus GOD HIDES.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

The Serpent-Seed against the Holy Seed

January 28 2017, 11:27 AM 

We have shown that the SERPENT in the garden was a Musical Enchanter and not a snake. SERPO or the BEAST speaks of a slowly-spreading fire or a slowly winding song and instruments known to be the easiest way to put people into KOMA just as easily as the most primitave people especially those who worshipped serpents which could be "chanrmed" or the Starry Host which those OF THE WORLD worshipped so that they did not have to worship the CREATOR.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

Part C connected to the Splitting of the Nations in Genesis

January 30 2017, 9:50 PM 

If you want to be a Christian or Disciple OF Christ and build church upon the Prophets and Apostles; and if you wish to follow the Logos, Regulative Principle or Pattern, you can READ the Word as food and drink (free of charge by command Isaiah 55) you will assimilate God's Diet and your Spirit will be regenerated by the renewing of the Mind.

That clearly reveals that Jesus of Nazareth was born as a MAN about 2,000 years ago. He became the Son of God by obeying and being baptized. This was not to forgive his sins but to prove that God gives one A holy spirit or A good conscience only by REQUEST by calling on the name of Jesus which is in the act of obedient baptism.

However, the Old Testament is not a history of the universe but of the Hebrew and other people brought to the destruction of darkness or ignorance by the Sumerian and other states which put mankind into Serfdom in order that the clergy keep them safe from the evil gods represented by the religious warriors like the Levites.

Jude warns that the ONCE DELIVERED Word of God is always in danger of men FOREORDAINED and pictured in man EPIC accounts and not LYRIC or set to the Lyre.

Published Creeds will sow discord and create a SECT off limits to those wanting APT elders commanded to teach that which has been taught. Much of the Bible is the ANTITHESIS of paganism represented by the Cainites which produced the EVIL and destructive use of arts and crafts to "make the lambs dumb before the slaughter" and create enough SHOCK AND AWE that you will pay a priesthood (preacherhood) to stand between you and God and keep you safe.

Since I am posting a series of disjointed FILLER I get to define DOGMA which is based on Theology which is the study of Apollon or Abaddon the leader of the muses or LOCUSTS if you read the Classics.

The Authority outlawed by Paul is the Greek AUTHENTIA: it is pointed to the women or effeminate because the MALE tribe has little interest in performing religious craftsmen claiming that they have the only KoolAid in town.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
(no login)

Want or Need

February 1 2017, 5:02 PM 

Tell me what you want....what you really really want.

Respond to this message   
(no login)

February 1 2017, 9:04 PM 

Shama Lama
Rama Lama

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

Background to I AM before Abraham Part D.

February 3 2017, 11:41 AM 

The concept that Before Abraham I AM connects the prophecy from the Garden of Eden which begins discussing the REcreation after the c. BC 4000 "Casting Down as Profane" Lucifer character well documented in the Greek and Latin accounts.

The word CHALAL is connected to HALAL h1984 as the PRAISE concept of a nation TURNED OVER TO WORSHIP THE STARRY HOST. Jacob or Israel as the father of the TRUE Spiritual nation cursed Levi (Leviathan) and commanded. He commaned the GODLY people not to attend the Levitical Shynagogues nor to enter into the Levitical Covenant: they were to WAIT for SHILOH which means REST which would happen when Jesus was MADE TO BE both Lord and Christ. Moses wrote to warn the nobility which had led the people into Instrumental-Perverted-Idolatry at Mount Sinai. This was a sin beyond redemption and is now FULFILLED in an EX-church of Christ near. When the discussion is about "eating fruits" we are not supposed to think about apples.

The "worship" of the God-abandoned Civil-Military-Clergy was of the STARRY HOST (sorry the phds missed acts 7) is now the PATTERN which is legalist and sectarian because it is highly influenced by Messianic Judaism which is a sham to get people like LU and my old investment in Murfresboro to Judaize and therefore fall from grace. Strong delusions produces lying wonders which are religious OBSERVATIONS involving singing, playing, clapping, waving, shouting, hugging and kissing!!!

Seth would produce the promised seed but he would deliver up the Two-Sons and the Two-Nations as the Two Lamechs. One of the first apostate Worship Teams is given--by god--the name HALAL. As the prophesied END-Time others take on the name of ZOE who for the apostates was EVE, VENUS or LUCIFER and ACappella is the Catholic emasculated opra singers imported to the Sistine Chapel (Caper, Capela) where instruments were outlawed for the only OFFICIAL Pope's Mass. Thayer's Chalal

[linked image]

Adam Clark wrote about the Beast or Serpent in the garden of Eden and we know that the BEAST stalking your congregation under the name PROGRESSIVE is Therion meaning "A New style of music or Satyric Drama." The Goats burned to instrumental noise. The Goats or Cappella were SCAPE GOATS and when you hear the SOUND you should understand that time (KAIROS) is Short where Kairos means the right time to MOUNT AN ATTACK or the right PLACE to slip in the daggar. The Goat for the HOLOCAUST accompanied by the Levite's Instruments like Azazel are being consumed trying to redeem a lost Cosmos or the kingdom of the Devil -- Ecumenical.

Gen. 4:26 And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos:
then began men to call upon the name of the LORD.

The word Enos or Enowsh in Hebrew speaks of man in the plural: The Multitude collective of the human race. The common people, wicked men (Ps 9:20); 56:2; 66:12). Abel had and others had worshipped God for many years, therefore, this "BEGAN" is the Hebrew 2490 Chalal which is similar to the common warrior's praise word h1986 from which h1966 or LUCIFER is derived. Ezekiel and Isaiah have already equated the kings of Babylon and Tyre to Lucifer callled "the singing and harp playing prostitute" who was in the garden of Eden. Therefore, the Lucifer figure was outside the garden to welcome the Adamic Race.

I will post another BLAST shortly and may ignore the viper bites.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

February 4 2017, 12:14 PM 

Jesus said before Abraham I AM. We have noted that many people were in the loins of Abraham and also in Eve. Flashback to grasp that the Books of Moses were written or collected AFTER Israel had fallen into Egyptian-Canaanite-Babylonian idolatry. Moses was well educated and understood the ORIGINS accounts: These were the pagan accounts of the Earth Mother or the Babylonian Mother of Harlots. Moses wrote a corrective and described the History of the Hebrew Tribes now past redemption and "turned over to worship the starry host." Acts 7 etal. Jehovah-Elohim as the ONLY Lord of the hundreds of "gods" had Moses write in Prophetic Types: these would serve to separate the godly people of all nations from the Civil-Military-Clergy complex all of which was laded on the Jews but NOT commanded.

Only Seth was the carrier of THE SEED always in conflict with the Cainites whose seed did not get drowned because the flood covered the "earth" or fruitful places around the globe. Mount Ararat is 16,854 ft high and the whole globe was not covered with 3 miles of water.

Even the seed of Enosh was planted with wheat and tares by the devil. They began to CALL THEMSELVES Jehovah even as the evil seed call themselves the authoritative Teacher like two of my last "investment advisers."

able to be trusted as being accurate or true; reliable.
"clear, authoritative information and advice" synonyms: reliable, dependable, trustworthy, sound, authentic, valid, attested, verifiable;
accurate"authoritative information"

(of a text) considered to be the best of its kind and unlikely to be improved upon.
"the authoritative study of mollusks"
synonyms: definitive, most reliable, best; More
authorized, accredited, recognized, accepted, approved, standard, canonical
"the authoritative edition"

2.commanding and self-confident; likely to be respected and obeyed.
"she had an authoritative air" synonyms:assured, confident, assertive; More

Some of the SERPENT'S SEED In conflict with God as WORD or LIGHT:

Brown notes of Clement ALWAYS lied about by the Apostates:

"The testimony of Clement is, that musical instruments in worship is fitter things for beasts than for men. Basil says, he thought musical instruments unprofitable and hurtful.

He calls them, the inventions of Jubal of the race of Cain.

At page 955, he says, "In such vain arts, as the playing upon the harp, or pipe, as soon as the action ceases, the work itself vanishes. So that really, according to the Apostle's expression, The end of those things is destruction." And again, at page 957, he says,

"Laban was a lover of the harp and of music, with which he would have sent away Jacob: if thou hadst told me, said he, I would have sent thee away with mirth, and with songs, with tabret, and with harp.

[Laban had used a musical party with wine so that Jacob didn't know which woman he was sleeping with. He intended to use the same musical party to SEND Jacob away empty-handed]

THE STORY IN THE Book of Jubilees 4

12,13 week) [235 A.M.] she bare him Enos. He began to call on the name of the Lord on the earth. And in the seventh jubilee in the third week [309-15 A.M.] Enos took Noam his sister to be his wife, and she bare him a son

14 in the third year of the fifth week, and he called his name Kenan. And at the close of the eighth jubilee [325, 386-3992 A.M.] Kenan took Mualeleth his sister to be his wife, and she bare him a son in the ninth jubilee,

15 in the first week in the third year of this week, [395 A.M] and he called his name Mahalalel. And in the second week of the tenth jubilee [449-55 A.M.] Mahalalel took unto him to wife Dinah, the daughter of Barakiel the daughter of his father's brother, and she bare him a son in the third week in the sixth year, [461 A.M.] and he called his name Jared, for in his days the angels of the Lord descended on the earth, those who are named the Watchers, that they should instruct the children of men, and that they should do

Because Adam and Eve walked with and worshipped God, and Seth worshipped acceptably, it cannot be that Enos was the first individual to call upon the name of the Lord in a good sense.

THE ACCOUNT BY Maimonides in Wikipedia

"And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enosh; then began men to call upon the name of the Lord". The traditional Jewish interpretation of this verse, though, implies that it marked the beginning of idolatry, i.e. that men start dubbing "Lord" things that were mere creatures. This is because the previous generations, notably Adam, had already "begun calling upon the name of the Lord", which forces us to interpret [Chalal and Halal roots of Lucifer] huchal not as "began" but as the homonym "profanated". In this light, Enosh suggests the notion of a humanity (Enoshut) thinking of itself as an absolute rather than in relation to God (Enosh vs. Adam).

Maimonides in Mishneh Torah Avodat Kochavim chapter 1:1-2 writes: During the times of Enosh, mankind made a great mistake, and the wise men of that generation gave thoughtless counsel. Enosh himself was one of those who erred. Their mistake was as follows: They said God created stars and spheres with which to control the world. He placed them on high and treated them with honor, making them servants who minister before Him. Accordingly, it is fitting to praise and glorify them and to treat them with honor. [They perceived] this to be the will of God, blessed be He, that they magnify and honor those whom He magnified and honored, just as a king desires that the servants who stand before him be honored. Indeed, doing so is an expression of honor to the king. Most of the commentators agree with this view.

That's why they use David as their PATTERN.

My "investments" at North Boulevard in Murfreesboro has a School of "christian" thought teaching a Christian World View backed up with the need to use your property for being ECUMENICAL. The World or Kosmos IS the Ecumenical or the kingdom of the Devil and promoting a Devilish world view. This includes the KAIROS (Hermes, Merchury) movement who is the DEMON Son of Zeus.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

Men began to sing HALAL or Profane the Lord

February 9 2017, 11:31 PM 

Jesus existed as the SEED of the Woman and therefore was BEFORE Abraham. However, we have the genealogies and Jesus of Nazareth does not appear in any of them. The CONFLICT as MORTAL COMBAT has been and is now between the SEED (literal) of Cain and the seed of SETH through the good LAMECH branch which produced Noah.

Gen. 2:8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.

This garden may speak of the huge hanging gardens or may be a spiritual place. Moses seems to be writing an inverted version of the Sumerian Creation accounts where the void and emptiness began close to the BC 4000 period as the history of the Hebrew and others in a totally destroyed society.

This GARDEN is paradisum Paradise, the abode of the blessed, Tert. Apol. 47; id. Carm. Judic. Dom. 195: Vulg. Ecclus. 44, 16; id. Luc. 23, 43.—

Luke 23:43] Jesus said to him, "Assuredly I tell you, today you will be with me in Paradise.

Gen. 2:9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of LIFE also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

LIFE is 2416.chay, (wild) beast, company, congregation, life(-time), live(-ly), living (creature, thing), maintenance, + merry, multitude, + (be) old, quick, raw, running, springing, troop.

Gen. 3:13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

Beguiled according to Paul means that Eve was wholly seduced and Cain was OF that wicked one

Mulier a woman as a term of reproach, a woman, i. e. a coward, poltroon: “non me arbitratur militem, sed mulierem,” Plaut. Bacch. 4, 8, 4

Decipio to catch, ensnare, entrap, beguile, elude, deceive, cheat (for syn. cf.: “fraudo,
(oratio philosophorum)

Amator II. In a dishonorable sense, a lover, paramour, gallant, Publiliam virginem [The woman is connected with Vires, venom, Venus, Zoe.

Gen. 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

Gen. 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and HER seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

HER seed has to be CAIN who went out of the garden and founded cities and found a wife.

Gen. 3:24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Cain would be born OUTSIDE of the "paradise":

Gen. 4:1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

Eve is the opposite of Mary and she may be claiming a virgin birth for the first twin. All pagan virgin births involve a real "god" and a mortal woman which produces a CAINITE having special powers to subvert. Jesus was not such a trinitarian entity because God delivered the SEED of Abraham and did not have sex with Mary. Therefore, Jesus was a mortal who would be despised and rejected by the LIFE or milling multitude of BEAST people.

We know that "Lucifer" was a singing and harp playing prostitute in the garden of Eden. He is identified as a MUSICAL ENCHANTER. Paul says that Cain was OF that wicked one and we have no reason to doubt that Eve needed a quick explanation for something

Cain's NAME is a mark h7014. Qayin, kah´-yin; the same as 7013 (with a play upon the affinity to 7069); Kajin, the name of the first child, also of a place in Palestine, and of an Oriental tribe:—Cain, Kenite(-s).

h7013. qayin, kah´-yin; from 6969 in the original sense of fixity; a lance (as striking fast):—spear.
h6969. quwn, koon; a primitive root; to strike a musical note, i.e. chant or wail (at a funeral):—lament, mourning woman.

[linked image]

These same musical women trying to assist Jesus were "cast our more or less violently as one ejects dung."

Cain's descendants were not destroyed in the flood: they are still with us.

Gen. 4:21 And his brother’s name was Jubal: he was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ.

Father means that he is the genetic father of those who Jude calls foreordained. Handle has the same Hebrew idea as Topheth or hell.

The Latin is Cano to produce melodious sounds, whether of men or animals; later, with a designation of the subject-matter of the melody, “tibia canentum calamo reed flute, Cithara ululantique (halal] of a crowing cock. locusts

Gen. 4:2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

"The development both of religion and of the arts can be traced back in a continuous line to the hunting era. The group ritual of the primeval tribesmen were the origin not only of all religious ceremonial, but also of the drama and of poetry and music, while magic gave birth to the visual arts." (Parkes, Henry Bamford, On Gods and Men, p. 30).

"Awed by the mysteries of his own spirit no less than by those of nature, primitive man was likely to attribute to divine influence any abnormal emotional state, whether above or below the usual level. Medicine men customarily went into states of trance in which they were believed to be in communication with the gods, and many tribes supposed lunatics and sexual deviants to be divinely possessed.

It is hard to think of anything more vile and profane than men fleecing the widows and honest workers claiming that they could EXHIBIT their bodies and talents and LEAD you into a knowing relationship with God."

Worshipping chiefly divinities of the sky and the weather, and seeing them definitely in masculine forms, pastoral peoples did not usually deify the processes of sexual reproduction} or regard human sacrifice as more than an extreme and unusual expedient; and their gods, being nomadic rather than fixed to particular localities, and not normally represented by means of images, could be universalized and spiritualized more easily than the peasant deities." (Parkes, p. 48).

God told these same people that He traveled with the people and did not need and could not live in or be worshipped in houses built by HUMAN HANDS.

Abel would be murdered by the agriculturists as the source of fertility rituals involving real music and sex.

Seth would be born but there would be TWO THREADS from Seth:

Gen. 4:25 And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.

Gen. 4:26 And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the LORD.

The traditional Jewish interpretation of this verse implies that it marked the beginning of idolatry, i.e. that men starting dubbing "Lord" things that were mere creatures. This is because the previous generations, notably Adam, had already "begun calling upon the name of the Lord", which forces us to interpret הוחל huchal not as "began" but as the homonym "profanated". In this light, Enosh suggests the notion of a humanity (Enoshut) thinking of itself as an absolute rather than in relation to God (Enosh vs. Adam). Wikipedia

The word is CHALAL or HALAL as the source of the word LUCIFER. Lucifer was "Cast AS profane" out of heaven and into the garden of Eden.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address on Feb 10, 2017 12:24 AM

Respond to this message   
(no login)

Re: Men began to sing HALAL or Profane the Lord

February 10 2017, 9:44 PM 

When I read this carefully it is certainly thought-provoking. Did you say that Cain was the literal son of Eve with the with the serpent the real father, with Cain representing agriculturalists who are the fathers and mothers of pagans. Do we look at the occupations of the descendants of Cain as for example musicators?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

Re: Men began to sing HALAL or Profane the Lord

February 11 2017, 12:44 AM 

Jesus said that the father of those who "speak on their own" is the devil.

Gen. 4:21 And his brother’s name was Jubal: he was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ.

Jude 3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
Jude 4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
Jude 5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

This rising up to play was to play musical instruments and play with one another (Romans 1)

Jude 6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
Jude 7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

In Revelation:
Rev. 18:22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;
Rev. 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy SORCERERS WERE all nations deceived.
Rev. 18:24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

The "pharmakea" words for SORCERY is the same title as the original Babylon Mother of Harlots. Then and now she uses gender-tender emasculated priests Paul warned about as Dogs or Concision. In Babylonia we would add to the STAFF exorcists and prostitutes. That would implicate those who corrupt the Word by selling their own "stuff" at retail.

John 17:9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

There is a lot of clues to the idea that the World, Kosmos or the Ecumenical is the kingdom and domain of the Devil. Jesus said that He nor any one who followed Him were NOT OF the World. They are IN the World but not OF the world.

Heb. 11:13 These all died IN FAITH not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.
1Pet. 2:11 Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which WAR against the soul;

Isn't it telling that you can quote dozens and dozens of passage which prove that THERE IS ONE GOD the FATHER and One Son OF the father and whole universities seem Purpose Driven to drag people off into polytheism.

I have a large collection. Any input would be interesting. There are lots of "spirits" out there and it is easier to be inhabited by one of them than it is to find the NARROW ROAD or PATTERN.

Rubel Shelly and John York claim to have found NEW SPECTACLES to REIMAGE the Bible and Church.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

February 11 2017, 3:21 PM 

Ecclesiastes says that the SPIRIT returns to God who gave it. Jesus was sent to seek and save LOST SPIRITS because the body returns to the earth. He said that He did not even pray for those OF the World of the masses and that His called out assembly was a Little Flock given to Him by the Father.

Jesus also told those with a need to know that truth had been hidden in parables from the foundation of the world and He did not speak to the multitude so that they could understand and hinder those who after baptism are "translated into a heavenly kingdom" which is the Church for we who are still living.

In Revelation 18 the sounds of the millstone was a piping sound so that people could located the GRINDERS or Concubines or worse. The Babylon Mother of Harlots in the beginning had prostitutes as one of its key MINISTRY STAFF. Both "corrupting the Word" and the Greek attitude was that people who sell themselves as speakers, singers or instrument players are prostitutes and parasites. Beyond educators who stick to the facts and "teach that which has been taught" or other necessary skills are PARASITES because they will do anything to sit at your table and they never PRODUCE anything of value.

Eccl. 12:1 Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;
Eccl. 12:2 While the sun, or the light, or the moon, or the stars, be not darkened, nor the clouds return after the rain: [Loss of Knowledge caused by the musicators in Amos 8 and Isaiah 5]
Eccl. 12:3 In the day when the keepers of the house shall tremble, and the strong men shall bow themselves, and the GRINDERS cease because they are few, and those that look out of the windows be darkened,

In Scripture this could have a double meaning. When Sampson was forced to sport or GRIND in the King's House he was not grinding grain. They bump and grind "for the lord" even now.

[linked image]

Is. 47:2 Take the millstones, and GRIND meal: uncover thy locks, make bare the leg, uncover the thigh, pass over the rivers.
Is. 47:3 Thy nakedness shall be uncovered, yea, thy shame shall be seen: I will take vengeance, and I will not meet thee as a man.
Is. 47:4 As for our redeemer, the LORD of hosts is his name, the Holy One of Israel.
Is. 47:5 Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms.
Is. 47:6 I was wroth with my people, I have POLLUTED mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.

Polluted is h2490 Chalal (re Halal) to profane, from h2485 play the flute, define, take other people's inheritance, pipe, player on instruments, pollute, prostitute.

Eccl. 12:4 And the doors shall be shut in the streets, when the sound of the GRINDING is low, and he shall rise up at the voice of the bird, and all the daughters of musick shall be brought low;

The Jews had been abandoned to Worship the Starry host. The SERVICE of the Levites with instruments is a form of APOLLON and he is the leader of the Locusts who are the MUSES in revelation,.

carmen , a tune, song; poem, verse; an oracular response, a prophecy; a form of incantation,
sound, both vocal and instrumentalMelody, Tuba, guitar (sc. Apollinem) concordant carmina nervis, Lyre, magic formula, incantantation

Apollinem or Apollo god of the son, On account of his omniscience, god of divination; and since he communicated oracles in verse, god of poetry and music, presiding over the Muses, etc.; cf. Hor. C. S. 61 sq. In more ancient times, represented as a

7892 shiyr, sheer; or feminine h∂rˆyv shiyrah, shee-raw´; from 7891; a song; abstractly, singing:—musical(-ick), x sing(-er, -ing), song.

That music ALWAYS by daughters and the rare gender-afflicted male often "drunk on wine" will be OBSURDESCO to be deav, NOT to give ear to their modus or melody:

2. The measure of tones, measure, rhythm, melody, harmony, time; in poetry, measure, metre, mode: “vocum,” Cic. Div. 2, 3, 9: “musici,” Quint. 1, 10, 14: “lyrici,

Eccl. 12:5 Also when they shall be afraid of that which is high, and fears shall be in the way, and the almond [Caper-bush] tree shall flourish, and the grasshopper [lucusta] shall be a burden [dissipo] , and desire shall fail: because man goeth to his long home, and the mourners go about the streets:

Eccl. 12:6 Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern.
Eccl. 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.
Eccl. 12:8 Vanity of vanities, saith the preacher; all is vanity.
Eccl. 12:9 And moreover, because the preacher was wise, he still taught the people knowledge; yea, he gave good heed, and sought out, and set in order many PROVERBS.
Eccl. 12:10 The preacher sought to find out acceptable words: and that which was written was upright, even words of truth.

In the synagogue the WORD was PREACHED by being READ. (h6943 from h6950)
h6951. qahal, kaw-hawl´; from 6950; assemblage (usually concretely):—assembly, company, congregation, multitude

"A community, qahal in Hebrew, is a Jewish community of any size. The qahal was a well established concept and was called an ekklesia in the Nazarean Codicil. In English we translate the Greek ekklesia as church. So, whenever we see the word church in our Nazarean Codicil's, we should have in mind the concept of a qahal, a community or congregation.

The Septuagint uses the word Ecclesia seventy times when it translates the Hebrew word: kve (qahal could also be spelled Cahal), from which we get our English word call. It means to call together, to assemble, or gather together.

The synagogue serves the same purpose for a community that the Temple served for the nation. (Greg Killian)

From this midrash we learn that the study and application of the scriptures and the oral law, are the work that a group of people put in to establish a qahal. However, without a structure to impart this wisdom, the qahal will not prosper. The structure that establishes and prospers a qahal is the synagogue.

The LXX uses the word ekklesia to translate the Hebrew qahal. Qahal means to call, to assemble, and the noun form means a congregation or assembly. Solomon is called koheleth the Preacher, translated by the LXX ekklesiastes. The earliest known occurrence of the word is found in Job 30:28, ‘I cried in the congregation’. In the books of the law, qahal is rendered by the Greek word sunagoge, showing that the synagogue is the beginning of the New Testament church. Stephen in his speech which ended in his martyrdom referred to the history of Israel, and dwells for considerable length upon the one great leader Moses, saying in Acts 7:38:

Eccl. 12:11 The words of the wise are as goads, and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies, which are given from ONE SHEPHERD

Assemblies are "synagogues" h627.acçuppah, as-up-paw´; fem of 624.; a collection of (learned) men (only in the plural):—assembly. Latin concilium was the "church in the wilderness"

ONLY from the ONE SHEPHERD: h7462. raw-aw´; a primitive root; to tend a flock; i.e. pasture it; intransitively, to graze (literally or figuratively); generally to rule; by extension, to associate with (as a friend):—x break, companion, keep company with, devour, eat up, evil entreat, feed, use as a friend, make friendship with, herdman, keep (sheep)(-er), pastor, + shearing house, shepherd, wander, waste.

Eccl. 12:12 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

Most apostasy probably flows out of Apostates who will sell their souls to get a BOOK PUBLISHED.

The book is from h 5608 the work of the Scribe whom Jesus called hypocrites.

Eccl. 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
Eccl. 12:14 For God shall bring every work into JUDGMENT, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

1Cor. 3:11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
1Cor. 3:12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
1Cor. 3:13 Every man’s work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man’s work of what sort it is.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address on Feb 11, 2017 9:30 PM

Respond to this message   
(no login)

February 13 2017, 7:40 AM 

Cain killed Abel, symbolic of pagan agricultural powers who killed the prophets who represents animal sacrifice of LORD God worshippers. The birth of Seth represents the arrival of a holy figure, that is the Christian age, when mankind would begin to call upon the name of the Lord. God always brings holy forces against the evil in the world.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

February 13 2017, 11:09 AM 

Sounds good to me. The family out of Cain produced all of the works of human hands which people used to fleece rather than feed the lambs. The family out of Enoch produced Noah:

Gen. 5:28 And Lamech lived an hundred eighty and two years, and begat a son:
Gen. 5:29 And he called his name Noah, saying, This same shall comfort us concerning our work and toil of our hands, because of the ground which the LORD hath cursed.
Gen. 5:30 And Lamech lived after he begat Noah five hundred ninety and five years, and begat sons and daughters:
Gen. 5:31 And all the days of Lamech were seven hundred seventy and seven years: and he died.
Gen. 5:32 And Noah was five hundred years old: and Noah begat Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

In Genesis 49 Jacob again draws a line between those who would GIVE rest (Shiloh) and the Levites whose "service" was hard bondage.

Jesus brought us REST from the laded burdens and burden laders. Minister speaks of those like Timothy told to work so that he could serve others.

1Pet. 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;
1Pet. 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.
1Pet. 3:21 ¶ The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:
1Pet. 3:22 Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

Baptism as a symbol of cooling and comfort is INSTRUMENTAL in true Spiritual refreshing or regeneration because JESUS TOLD US SO. A believer who is baptized becomes a DISCIPLE

-Sabba^t-ismos , ho,
A.a keeping of days of rest, Ep. Hebr.4.9, cf. Plu.2.166a (codd., baptismous Bentley).
bapt-ismos , ho, dipping in water 2. metaph., “eis kakias b. oikhēsetai” Theol.Ar.30.

“eis kakias b. oikhēsetai means that the BADNESS is GONE

school (n.1) Look up school at
"place of instruction," Old English scol, from Latin schola "intermission of work, leisure for learning; learned conversation, debate; lecture; meeting place for teachers and students, place of instruction; disciples of a teacher, body of followers, sect,"

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

Genesis Revelation Parallel

February 22 2017, 5:10 PM 

How could it be an accident that the story of God in the affairs ends with the same message as the beginning. We have noted that the end-time Babylon mother of harlots ENDS where she began in Babylon. I have wrestled with this but Bullinger did it.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address on Feb 22, 2017 5:13 PM

Respond to this message   
(no login)

Re: Genesis Revelation Parallel

February 27 2017, 8:35 PM 

Just say the word. happy.gif

This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address on Feb 27, 2017 11:51 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

February 28 2017, 12:55 PM 

Adding to Bullinger The devil turns tricks: when one trick doesn't work anymore they just invent another one. The Missional Ministry is to trick you into believing that they mean MISSIONARY. Jesus came at the right time or KAIROS the new ploy is to plant KAIROS churches. However, Kairos is the DEMON son of Zeus and Jesus came to silence and BURN the temple devoted to Zeus and son Hermes or Kairos. The KAIROS time is the right time and place to launch a Satanic attack and right place to begin. The true Church has fled and is, as defined of the Kingdom, is mostly invisible and inaudible except SPEAKING the Word to call in the Lost Spirits and HIDE from those of the Ecumenical.

The more people FLEE from the well-defined enemies of the church the more violent they become in piling on ministries led by parasites trying to keep your mind OFF Jesus and on women or effeminate males engaged in SELF-EXHIBITION and claiming that they are representing Jesus. They are well defined as standing in their holy places claiming to be Christ because they invent their own songs and sermons and boast about being ANTI-LOGOS because God will not let them know that the Logos IS the Regulative Principle. The Spirit OF Christ says of those who do not SPEAK the Word that THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site;

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter