Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: church of Christ or church of God

January 23 2017, 7:21 PM 

Jealousy is a terrible thing to bear!

[linked image]
[linked image]

Why had you rather watch some limpy wimpy burger pontificationg and musicating than to learn what Silly Sally would know from attending Greek theater.

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

January 23 2017, 7:47 PM 

The etymology of "church" is "the Lord's house" . So it may be redundant to speak of the church of Christ since Christ is lord. Assembly is a better word. Of course we just equate church with ecclesia, Gk. Word that captures it all,"the called". Gk roots lead us to a deeper meaning.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Any mini miny mo

January 24 2017, 9:27 AM 

Ken,
Do you even look at the subject before you post? Most of the time, since it is totally irrelevant to present discussion and theme, I just thought you might not even look at the subject. Just wondering.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 24 2017, 11:34 AM 

The title of the thread is a hack attack against Christ Who said that He would build or EDUCATED His Church. Without going any further we might pass righteous judgment upon those who refuse to let Jesus Die to be the only Teacher of Feeder of His flock.

Part of our pursuit of minimal minimins (a good word for classical readers whom mocked people using music as a parasitic and rejected profession) MIGHT occur to the beginner as to define CHURCH which is not speaking where the Bible speaks. If you will read again we are defining Ekklesia and Synagogue used by Jesus and the Bible writers.

If you can't stomach defining Church you are most likely to fall into the MOTHER'S arms.

Matthew 16:[18] et ego dico tibi quia tu es Petrus et super hanc petram aedificabo ecclesiam meam et portae inferi non praevalebunt adversum eam

Matthew 16:18 kagō de soi legō hoti su ei Petros, kai epi tautē tē petra oikodomēsō mou tēn ekklēsian, kai pulai hadou ou katiskhusousin autēs:

1Tim. 3:15 But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of THE TRUTH
1Tim. 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from THE FAITH, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

THE FAITH is THE LOGOS or Regulative Principle. If you build YOUR house upon rhetoric, money, singing, playing instruments or anything beyond THE WORD then you are not a Church OF Christ but the Synagogue of Satan who "speaks on his own."

Ekklesiaon is to "hold a debate" having thus deliberated, summon considerations before one's mind, Hold Sunagogen

Numbers 10:7Lev. 8:3 And gather thou all the congregation together unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation
But when the congregation is to be gathered together, H6950 ye shall blow, but ye shall not sound an alarm.

The Alarm was musically attacking Jesus hoping to turn Him into a Coward:

[linked image]
[linked image]

That is the LAW imposed even in the wilderness for the Church in the Wilderness. Many passages including Acts 7 explains for those who honor the LOGOS as God's Regulative Principle which EXCLUDES "persons" who go beyond the command to Rest, Read and Rehearse the Word of God called the Holy Convocation.

Amos and Stephen loudly declare that it because of Vocal and Instrumental Idolatry that the Church was QUARANTINED the Godly Jews from the Jacob-Cursed and God-Abandoned Levites. The Civil-Military-Clergy as the PATTERN for progressive churches were turned over to worship the Starry Host including Apollon-Abaddon as a Sun God and SENT into captivity and death.

[linked image]

That was THE PATTERN which then and now identified An Ekklesia or Synagogue as a School (only) of the Word (only). Jesus added the Lord's supper which shows forth or preaches HIS DEATH which among Disciples silences everyone but men like Jesus who STOOD UP to read and then decently and in order sat down.

Acts 15:21 For Moses of old time hath in every city them that PREACH him, being READ in the synagogues every SABBATH day.

READ and SPEAK are the only operative words for an EKKLESIA or SYNAGOGUE which were called READING ASSEMBLIES. God's REST is the PATTERN as the only way to HOBBLE and MARK anyone who calls you to a CULT operated full time claiming to be Christian. Neither civil or religious ekklesia or synagogue had any CALL on the time or money after they assembled to mutually READ and CONFESS God and His Word to govern them in the rest of the week.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Doesnt Stick to Theme Nor Subject

January 24 2017, 12:56 PM 

Ken said "The Alarm was musically attacking Jesus hoping to turn Him into a Coward:..."

I rest my case.

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

Re: Doesnt Stick to Theme Nor Subject

January 24 2017, 3:03 PM 

The big question is concerning the nature of the assembly.

One is that it is an institution that is separate and above the individual members, That is, it is an intermediary between God and man, with the offices of the church having authority through the Word but having more authority than its members. This is the sense that the church was purchased long ago, and it is the active saving agent, an intermediary through the saving Christ and the saved one. One problem with this view is that the church begins to assert authority beyond that authority delegated to Christ. Matthew 28:18.

A more individual explanation is that the "purchase of the church through his own blood" refers not to the purchase of an institution, but of the purchase of individuals one at a time through his own blood. In this sense the blood of Jesus continues to purchase the church through the redemption of converts. This view accentuate the relationship between the saved individual and the redeeming Christ.

Paul does seem to edge toward the institutional view, but he is never very far from the purchasing nature of the Christ, working in our salvation.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

January 24 2017, 4:56 PM 

I think regular visitors to this site well know by now that just about all of Ken's posts focus on two themes, regardless of the topics being discussed: mythology and trashing all forms of music in the worship assembly.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 24 2017, 6:25 PM 

And polytheists antichrists!

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

January 24 2017, 7:05 PM 

In addition to fixating on mythology and trashing all music, Ken's posts include a few recurring phrases...

"liars and antichrists"

"lying in wait to deceive"

"the lake of fire"

Now if you're able to wade through Ken's convoluted verbiage, you'll note that he uses these phrases to convey the following sentiment: All those who do not embrace Ken's personal theology are liars and antichrists who are lying in wait to deceive. They will surely be damned to hell and will burn in the lake of fire.

That's about the size of it. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 24 2017, 7:31 PM 

Bill and his LU crowd says that GOD CAME IN THE FLESH

1John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father AND the Son.

The word AND proves that the SON is not the FATHER.

1John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus [not a God Word] Christ [not a God Word]is come in the flesh
is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2John 7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

January 24 2017, 8:12 PM 

As I recall, since no one here denies Jesus as the Christ, the only antichrists here dwell in Ken's fanciful imagination. The New Testament teaches that God came in the flesh as Jesus (Matt. 1:23 and John 1:14). Ken simply denies that and brands all who don't believe as he does as "liars and antichrists" (one of his favorite expressions of finger-pointing condemnation). In the beginning, if the Word was not only with God but the Word was God (God = the Word) as John 1:1 states, and if the Word became flesh (that is, Jesus), as John 1:14 states, then the Word, being God, became Jesus; hence, God became Jesus in the flesh.

No one here denies the Father AND the Son; they just happen to be One and the same Being. The "AND" does not prove that they are two separate Beings. If they are, then we have two separate, divine Beings; hence, polytheism. There is only One God, One Divine Being, Who is also Jesus the Son.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 24 2017, 8:57 PM 

No, Bill, this is a reading problem. Jesus was BORN as flesh. It was the WORD of God which became flesh.

W.O.R.D is something one SPEAKS. God's Word is His Regulative Principle which become flesh in the first instance when Jesus SPOKE the WORD. SPEAK is what one does when they blow breath (spirit) past their double-edged sword or lips and the AIR goes out as an invisible force. When the breath carrying the WORD strikes the ear drums it becomes FLESH in a literal sense.

God is WORD in the same sense that God is LIGHT or understanding.
Word is what one SPEAKS when breath strikes a receiver.

[linked image]

wərd/
noun
noun: word; plural noun: words

1. a single distinct meaningful element of speech or writing, used with others (or sometimes alone) to form a sentence and typically shown with a space on either side when written or printed.
synonyms: term, name, expression, designation, locution, vocable;
formalappellation

verb
verb: word; 3rd person present: words; past tense: worded; past participle: worded; gerund or present participle: wording

1. choose and use particular words in order to say or write (something).
"he words his request in a particularly ironic way"
synonyms: phrase, express, put, couch, frame, formulate, style; More

Don't worry about it, Bill. Remember that Jesus said that truth was a mystery hidden from the foundation of the world in parables.
The MYSTERY is that neither you or any self-authoring preachers can grasp that WORD was chosen by all translators and God knew that the Massed Multitudes will never understand that WORD is something one SPEAKS. Again, Word is not the NAME of a personal being but what a personal being SPEAKS as the only way (in various forms) to communicate from an Intelligent God to His teeny Little Flock with a rational intellect.

The rest of the world is left to wander in a labyrinth deceiving and being deceived that a word is a GOD--for a huge price.

Your destiny it to keep saying that In the beginning was God and the God was Jesus.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Jan 24, 2017 9:17 PM

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

January 24 2017, 9:23 PM 

It's actually a comprehension problem for Ken. John 1:1 and John 1:14 taken together indicate that the Word was God (that is, the Word = God), and since the Word being God became flesh (AKA Jesus), then God became Jesus in the flesh. Therefore, God and Jesus are one and the same. It then follows that God = Jesus = the Word. They are all the same One Being. It can't be any clearer than that. Of course, it's Ken's prerogative to deny what the New Testament clearly states. I can only point out what is written, but if Ken chooses to deny that, then there it is.

Now since Donnie and Ken evidently believe that God and Jesus are two completely separate Beings now in heaven, then they embrace polytheism. Yet they rail against the alleged "polytheism" of the Trinity because, according to their misconception, the Trinity supposedly consists of three "Gods," which would be polytheism. So in one situation, they accept polytheism; in another situation, they reject polytheism. That's situation theology, kinda like situation ethics. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 24 2017, 11:08 PM 

There are two species on the earth:
Those OF the World (ecumenical)
Those NOT OF this world.

I am sorry about that, Bill, but all of the evidence in Scripture and in DEMONSTRATION, says that both are literate and intelligent. My cat can communicate needs and love, hurt and anger but it would be useless for me to try to communicate with WORDS other than just a few basic ones. That isn't pride or judgment but:

Jesus says that He is the SON of the ONE GOD the father: God said that He is not a man nor the son of man. Jesus said that He was a man and the son of man. God says that as Spirit He does not have flesh and bones: the MAN Jesus said that He was made of flesh and bones.

I understand that to communicate in the same way that we say that we are the son of our father and we are NOT our father. You and the massed multitude from whom God HIDES, are without power to be like my words to my cat because we are good people but are of different species.

John 17:6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me OUT of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them MY; and they have kept THY WORD (Logos)

Jesus denies that He is the Word or God but He is the visible-audible articulator OF the BREATH (Spirit) Which the Father breathed into the SON in the same way He once breathed into the Prophets.

John 17:7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are OF THEE.
John 17:8 For I have given unto them the WORDS which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

Jesus said that Neither He nor those the Father gave the SON are OF the World and cannot communicate with the World or the EARTH BORN.

John 17:9 I pray for them: I pray NOT for the world, but for them which THOU hast given ME; for they are thine.
John 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them OUT of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the EVIL.

The Rest Jesus provides for the Little Flock of includes the Latin UMBRELLICUM which means that A Church of Christ and its varely visible or audible spiritual kingdom is a SAFE HOUSE from the CHURCH HOUSES of and for those with a WORLD VIEW.

Heb. 11:13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.
1Pet. 2:11 Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from FLESHLY lusts, which war against the SOUL;

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Jan 24, 2017 11:36 PM

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Wrong Today is Wrong Tomorrow

January 25 2017, 12:32 PM 

Ken said "No, Bill, this is a reading problem. Jesus was BORN as flesh. It was the WORD of God which became flesh."

Please take your time with this one Ken, but you just made the freudian slip, yourself, that God and Jesus are the same.

What is the difference between "Jesus was BORN as flesh. It was the WORD of God which became flesh." ???

If the Word became flesh, and God through John says that the Word was God, and Jesus (formerly the Word) became flesh, then Jesus is God.

YOU SAID THAT and didn't even know it. WHY??? Because of one certain thing.....YOU DON'T understand what you are even saying, and do NOT want to admit you are wrong.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Wrong Today is Wrong Tomorrow

January 25 2017, 1:05 PM 

That reminds me of DAVID as the PATTERNIST for all of the musical apostates. Remember that I showed you a picture of David Fraudian SLIP which he stripped off as he went on stage with the lady camp followers?

Because the Israelites rose up in Instrumenta-Trinitarian-Perverted idolatry Moses promised that God would SEND another prophet LIKE HIM who would be obeyed by the tiny remnant.

Jer. 26:5 To hearken to the words of my servants the prophets, whom I SENT unto you, both rising up early, and sending them, but ye have not hearkened;
Jer. 29:19 Because they have not hearkened to my words, saith the LORD, which I SENTunto them by my servants the prophets, rising up early and sending them; but ye would not hear, saith the LORD.
Zech. 7:12 Yea, they made their hearts as an adamant stone, lest they should hear the law, and the words which the LORD of hosts hath sent in his spirit by the former prophets: therefore came a great wrath from the LORD of hosts.

You missed Reeeding and Righting 101aaa: The WORD is SENT from God and the WORD is what God ORIGINATES and what Jesus SPEAKS. What you SPEAK is not GOD although I know some prancing preachers who claim to be superior to the LORD-GOD and can therefore Lie About Him and To Him and make you pay every day and every way.

Notice that the ONE GOD Gave Jesus the WORDS: when anyone speaks God's words GOD speaks through them.

John 17:7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast GIVEN me are OF THEE.
John 17:8 For I have given unto them the WORDS which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I CAME OUT out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

Jesus CAME OUT in the same sense that the Words in the prophets CAME OUT in a personified way. God's WORDS will not Return to Him Empty.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

Re: Wrong Today is Wrong Tomorrow

January 25 2017, 2:33 PM 

So everyone believes that the Word became flesh, as per John 1:14. No problem there.

Since Donnie and Ken believe that God DID NOT become flesh (AKA Jesus), then they must believe that the Word WAS NOT God, that the Word and God were separate and not identical.

Since Dave and Bill believe that God DID become flesh (AKA Jesus), then they must believe that the Word WAS God, that the Word and God were identical.

We have two completely different beliefs: God did not become flesh vs. God became flesh. To see which belief is correct, look again for the nth time at what John 1:1 says: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." Donnie prefers "the God" (or even "the god"). Well, God is THE GOD of the universe, after all.

John 1:1 teaches that not only was the Word WITH God, but the Word WAS God. Taken at face value, the passage teaches that the Word and God are identical, the Word = God, One and the same, which they are.

And since the Word = God, and since the Word became flesh, then it follows that God became flesh, AKA Jesus. The Word = God = Jesus in the flesh. Thus, God became Jesus in the flesh.

Now some folks get really confused, because the Bible doesn't mention the name "Jesus" as such until just prior to His birth. Does that prove the Being that would be born as Jesus did not pre-exist His birth? Of course not. It simply shows that the Word, also being God, took on a physical form when He came to earth and accepted the human name of "Jesus."

Therefore, God, Jesus, and the Word are all One and the same; God = Jesus = the Word.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Deluded Today is Deluded Tomorrow: Foreordained

January 25 2017, 3:01 PM 

The Jews murdered Jesus because they were IGNORANT because they did not attend the Synagogue of the Godly or Church from the wilderness onward. At the Second Advent they RULERS are still ignorant of the Prophets because they according tho Ephesians 4 LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE. They are cunning craftsmen or sophists neaning self-authoring preachers, singers or instrument players.

1. As Prophesied and fulfilled Jesus became FLESH when He was born of Mary.
1. The Word (what one speaks) became FLESH when God breathed (spirit) and Jesus articulated that breath which impinged upon FLESH so that we can see and hear that INVISIBLE BREATH of God who IS Spirit.

They lie by saying that Jesus was God from all eternity. The Apostate wing of Churches of Christ say that Jesus was one of the three centers of consciousness with different skills but they COMMUNICATED one with another and were therefore ONE. RE. John Mark Hicks etal.

However, Jesus would be of the SEED or SPERM of the MAN David and would therefore be THE MAN CHRIST JESUS as the only mediator excluding human mediators in self-authored songs and sermons. That, says Jesus, marks them as the sons of the Devil.

Acts 13:23 Of this man’s SEED
.....hath God according to his promise
.....raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

They say that Paul and all of Scripture is a lie by saying that Jesus is and was God from all eternity past.

Why were rulers then and now IGNORANT and MURDEROUS? Because they repudiate the one piece pattern which was commanded for the Church in the Wilderness:

Acts 13:27 For they that dwell at Jerusalem, and their RULERS,
.....because they knew him not,
.....nor yet the voices of the PROPHETS
.....which are READ every sabbath day,
.....they have fulfilled them in condemning him.

Acts 15:21 For Moses of old time hath in every city
.....them that PREACH him,
.....being READ in the synagogues every sabbath day.

Sabbath means a day of REST as the ONE DAY out of seven commanded for the Church in the Wilderness to assemble to Rest, Read and Rehearse the Word. Vocal or instrumental rejoicing or rhetoric was outlawed.

Preaching the WORD by reading the WORD in Scripture and among wise people such as the Greeks was the only way to prevent the READER from interjecting his own opinions or experiences. The Reading Aloud of Scripture was also the way to MUTUALLY CONFESS Jesus by speaking His Words (only). Paul silenced both men and women for the assembly "So that all might be SAFE and come to a knowledge of THE TRUTH."

1Tim. 2:5 For there is ONE GOD,
.....and one mediator between God and men,
.....the MAN Christ Jesus

Rom. 1:1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle,
separated unto the gospel of God,

Jesus as the promised SEED and "another prophet like Moses" and as MESSIAH would be a man of FLESH AND BONES whereas God is SPIRIT and is never Flesh and bones.

The MAN Jesus of Nazareth CAME IN THE FLESH c. ad. 0
The WORD or what God's Regulative Principle came IN THE FLESH about the year ad 33 when Jesus was qualified according to the understanding of the Jews.

Rom. 1:2 (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,)
Rom. 1:3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the SEED of David according to the FLESH;
Rom. 1:4 And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness,
.....by the resurrection from the dead:
Rom. 1:5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship,
.....for OBEDIENCE to the faith among all nations, for his name:
Rom. 1:6 Among whom are ye also the called of Jesus Christ:

The Dove and the Voice declared Jesus to be the SON of a Father as the antithesis of the Son or Daughter of a Mother.

Matt. 17:5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.
Mark 9:7 And there was a cloud that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

Another way to SEPARATE the Logos or Word of God from Hermes or Kairos as the PERSON required for God to communicate, is that Jesus always SPOKE or READ the Word which is the masculine-straight OPPOSITE of Sophia (female) connected with singing (metron) and the Gender-Tender.

John 3:34 For he whom God hath sent SPEAKETH the WORDS of God:
for God giveth not the Spirit by measure [metron or meter] unto him.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

The Word, not Words

January 25 2017, 3:09 PM 

There is a difference betweens God's WORD and God's Word. THE WORD is Jesus in the flesh. God has had many Words but ONLY ONE WORD.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

Ken Explodes

January 25 2017, 3:20 PM 

So I simply quote John 1:1 and state what should be obvious, and Ken explodes with another yet lengthy, convoluted, and rambling post, complete with one of his favorite phrases, "lying in wait to deceive" (highlighted in red). I also thought I saw the word "liars" somewhere in there (another of his favorites), although I fortunately didn't read his post word for word.

Same ole Ken with the same ole phrases. happy.gif

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter