Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Ken Explodes

January 25 2017, 4:30 PM 

God's LOGOS or Word is the ANTITHESIS of the pagan's, Bill's and Daves LOGOS. Hermes is Kairos in another form and the MARK god left for those lying, cheating and stealing the church houses of widows so that they can expose themselves rather than THE WORD which is defined as something one SPEAKS.

Hermes: Born with the dawning, at mid-day he played on the lyre, and in the evening he stole the cattle of far-shooting Apollo on the fourth day of the month; for on that day queenly Maia bare him.

When Zeus had an affair with Mnemosyne, he coupled with her for nine consecutive nights, which produced nine daughters, who became known as the Muses. [Prostitue musicians led by Apollon who is the SPIRITUS and Leader of his musical worship team.]

They entertained their father and the other gods as a celestial choir on Mount Olympus.
They became deities of intellectual pursuits. Also the three Charites or Graces were born from Zeus and Eurynome. From all his children Zeus gave man all he needed to live life in an ordered and moral way.

Hermes [Mercury, Kairos), the herald of the Olympian gods, is son of Zeus and the nymph Maia, daughter of Atlas and one of the Pleiades.

Hermes is also the god of shepherds, land travel, merchants, weights and measures, oratory, literature, athletics and thieves,

For then she bare a son, of many shifts, blandly cunning, a robber, a cattle driver, a bringer of dreams, [15] a watcher by night, a thief at the gates, one who was soon to show forth wonderful deeds among the deathless gods. Born with the dawning, at mid-day he played on the lyre,

and known for his cunning and shrewdness.
He was also a minor patron of poetry.
He was worshiped throughout Greece especially in Arcadia.
Festivals in honor of Hermes were called Hermoea.

Originally Hermes was a phallic god, being attached to fertility and good fortune, and also a patron of roads and boundaries. His name coming from herma, the plural being hermaiherm was a square or rectangular pillar in either stone or bronze, with the head of Hermes (usually with a beard), which adorned the top of the pillar, and male genitals near to the base of the pillar. [Jochin and Boaz]

The offspring of Hermes are believed to be Pan, Abderus and Hermaphroditus. Hermes as with the other gods had numerous affairs with goddesses, nymphs and mortals. In some legends even sheep and goats. Pan, the half man half goat, is believed to be the son of Hermes and Dryope,

Pan points to the Satyric Drama (Beast) where all religious actions cause panic or the laded burden by burden laders."

The nature-god, whence Pantheism; the god of shepherds, huntsmen, peasants, and dwellers on the land. Homer makes him the son of Hermes and Dryope. His name means ALL. He was the inventor of the Pandaean Pipes; and no nymph who heard their sound could resist the fascination of the great Pan, his grotesque figure notwithstanding.

After Flood, the in habitants of the land of Canaan established a center for the worship of Pan, which was Baal-worship, in the northern part of what later became Israel. This area was known as Paneas or Banias in the region of Mount Hermon, named after the Egyptian demi-god, Hermes. [Near Caesera Philippi]. We have posted a plan view of the battles between Pan or Pantheism and The ONE GOD the Father.

"From ancient times the mountain was a place of worship where the god H[ermon] (perhaps called Baal-Hermon) was venerated. The oldest text concerning this cult is a treaty between the Hittites and the Amorite, Aziru, which dates from 1350 B.C. As late as the 4th century, temples were built on the slopes of H[ermon] whose ruins are still to be seen, among other places, on the highest summit." - (400:987)

"The town of Paneas is first mentioned by a Roman historian, Polivius, as a site of the battle in 200 B.C.E. between Egyptian Ptolemid and Syrian Seleucid Greeks. It was a site of a Greek pagan temple dedicated to Pan, a goat-footed god of music and goatherds." (327)

THE GATES OF HELL: "The Cave of Pan, which dominates the foot of Mount Hermon at Banias, was known as the passageway to Hades (Mt. 16:13-18)." - (329)

http://www.piney.com/Erasmusfolly.html

Notes: Pan [cappella], the father of Ignorance, was the half-goat Arcadian god, frightening, angry and haunter of wildernesses. Although Folly boasts here that she was nursed by Drunkenness and Ignorance, it is important not to forget that the intoxication induced by Bacchus became in renaissance authors like Rabelais and Pontus de Tyard a figure of the divine 'furor' of the Platonist tradition which, in Marsiho Ficinp, was the beginning of the soul's reunification in its ascent to beatitude. In the same way, ignorance is at this date an equivocal concept since some at least of the evangelical humanists were heavily indebted to the idea of a 'learned ignorance' used by Nicolas of Cusa in his de docta ignorantia to describe human receptivity to divine knowledge. Postel, Bigot and Rahelais were to make Pan, here the father of Ignorance, into a figure of Christ, the Good Shepherd, an identification suggested by Paul Marsus's commentary on Ovid's Fasti. It is difficult to know whether Erasmus intended the ambivalence in Folly's nurses.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Jan 25, 2017 5:49 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: church of Christ or church of God

January 25 2017, 7:42 PM 

In the Old Testament the WORD (Dabar) was SPOKEN when inspired by the Prophets. The Word is often sent or personified but word has only one meaning to REPUDIATE the Hermes or Kairos demon speaker in paganism.

Notice that the WORD is slways Spoken or Written or Read and is never the ACTOR who speaks.

Matt. 8:8 The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but SPEAK the WORD only, and my servant shall be healed.
Matt. 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle WORD that men shall SPEAK, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
Mark 5:36 As soon as Jesus heard the WORD that was SPOKEN, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.
Luke 1:20 And, behold, thou shalt be dumb, and not able to speak, until the day that these things shall be performed, because thou believest not my WORD, which shall be fulfilled in their season.
Luke 12:10 And whosoever shall SPEAK a WORD against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven.
John 4:50 Jesus saith unto him, Go thy way; thy son liveth. And the man believed the WORD that Jesus had SPOKEN unto him, and he went his way.
John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the WORD that I SPEAK unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
John 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my WORD, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have SPOKEN, the same shall judge him in the last day.
John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the WORD that I SPEAK unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
John 15:3 Now ye are clean through the WORD which I have SPOKEN unto you.
John 18:1 When Jesus had SPOKEN these WORD, he went forth with his disciples over the brook Cedron, where was a garden, into the which he entered, and his disciples.
Acts 4:29 And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may SPEAK thy WORD,
Acts 5:20 Go, stand and SPEAK in the temple to the people all the WORD of this life.
Acts 6:11 Then they suborned men, which said, We have heard him SPEAK blasphemous WORD against Moses, and against God.
Acts 6:13 And set up false witnesses, which said, This man ceaseth not to SPEAK blasphemous WORD against this holy place, and the law:
Acts 13:46 Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the WORD of God should first have been SPOKEN to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.
Acts 14:3 Long time therefore abode they SPEAKING boldly in the Lord, which gave testimony unto the WORD of his grace, and granted signs and wonders to be done by their hands.
Acts 26:25 But he said, I am not mad, most noble Festus; but SPEAK forth the WORD of truth and soberness.
Acts 28:25 And when they agreed not among themselves, they departed, after that Paul had SPOKEN one WORD, Well spake the Holy Ghost by Esaias the prophet unto our fathers,
Rom. 15:18 For I will not dare to SPEAK of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient, by WORD and deed,
1Cor. 2:13 Which things also we SPEAK, not in the WORD which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
1Cor. 14:9 So likewise ye, except ye UTTER by the tongue WORD easy to be understood, how shall it be known what is spoken? for ye shall speak into the air.
1Cor. 14:19 Yet in the church I had rather SPEAK five WORD with my understanding, that by my voice I might teach others also, than ten thousand words in an unknown tongue.
2Cor. 2:17 For we are not as many, which corrupt the WORD of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God SPEAK we in Christ.
Phil. 1:14 And many of the brethren in the Lord, waxing confident by my bonds, are much more bold to SPEAK the WORD without fear.
1Th. 1:8 For from you SOUNDED out the WORD of the Lord not only in Macedonia and Achaia, but also in every place your faith to God-ward is spread abroad; so that we need not to speak any thing.
Heb. 2:2 For if the WORD SPOKEN by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward;
Heb. 12:19 And the sound of a trumpet, and the voice of WORD; which voice they that heard intreated that the word should not be SPOKEN to them any more:
Heb. 13:7 Remember them which have the rule over you, who have SPOKEN unto you the WORD of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation.
2Pet. 2:18 For when they SPEAK great swelling WORD of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
2Pet. 3:2 That ye may be mindful of the WORD which were SPOKEN before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:
Jude 17 But, beloved, remember ye the WORD which were SPOKEN before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

Re: church of Christ or church of God

January 27 2017, 2:21 PM 

It makes little difference whether we refer to the church as the "church of Christ" or "the church of the first-born" or whatever. However, a variety of expressions is helpful, otherwise we begin to look at the church as if we belong to as a denomination. When we say someone is a "Church of Christ" religiously, or that is his or her faith, we fall into that trap. Our remembrance should be that he was a Christian and a believer.

What is important is the "Word" should be implanted and rooted in the heart. James 1:21. Galatians 3:2 says that we receive the Spirit by hearing the Gospel and believing it. Faith is a prerequisite to having the Spirit. The Word must also be implanted.

This is the order: preaching, hearing, believing, letting the Word into our heart, having the Spirit.

Baptism is clothing the Self with Christ.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Or Church of Neither.

January 28 2017, 12:20 AM 

If you can stalk the PREVAILING opinion in this Kosmos then you should look for the mirror image. The FOUNDATION upon which modern "church" or Kirke is founded is that the RHETORICIAN, poet, singer and musicians PERFORM or lead the worship.

They make up their own premises, VIOLATE the direct commands of words like SPEAK and SYNAGOGUE.

THIS IS JUST THE OPPOSITE TO THE CLEAR DEFINITION OF THE SYNAGOGUE OR EKKLESIA.

The Qahal, synagogue or church in the wilderness included "Resting, reading and rehearsing" the Word often in the heads of APT elders speaking for Moses. It EXCLUDED vocal or instrumental rejoicing: after all who need a LAW to sit down and be quiet when God is speaking to us when the elders "teach that which has been taught."

The word SPEAK connected to the synagogue, ekklesia or church is

LOGIKOS ( [logos] )
A. of or for speaking or speech,
the ORGANS of speech, SPEECH

hagio-logos, on, A. speaking holy things, dub. in 1Enoch1.2.
G2980 laleo lal-eh'-o A prolonged form of an otherwise obsolete verb;
to talk, that is, utter words:--preach, say, speak (after), talk, tell, utter. Compare G3004 .

OPPOSITE to mousikê,

Opposite to MUSICAL ORGANS: Organikos A. serving as organs or instruments, instrumental, esp. of war-engines, of musicians, practical, by way of instruments, making more use of instruments.
Musical ORGANS are then defined as OPPOSITE to LOGIKOS

OPPOSITE to rhetoric or CONFLICTING elements.
Opposite of eloquence Agones which is the CONTEST with elelizomenos move in coilsr or spiresof the serpent. Meaning a colission:

III. cause to vibrate, megan d' elelixen Olumpon, of Zeus, ib.1.530, cf. 8.199; phorminga make its strings quiver, Pi.O.9.13; asteropan elelixais Id.N.9.19 . . agôniôi elelizomenos podi mimeo -Pass., quake, tremble, quiver, elelichthê guia Il.22.448 ; elelikto, of a brandished spear, 13.558; amphi de peplos elelizeto possin h.Cer.183 ; megas d' elelizet' Olumpos h.Hom. l.c.; phorminx [Apollyon's Lyre] elelizomena

Sug-krousis , eôs, hê, collision, hoplôn [Carnal Weapon] II. in Music, rapid alternation of two notes, trill, III. Rhet., collision of contradictory statements,

2Cor. 10:4 (For the weapons [HOPLON instruments ]
of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

LOGIKOS continued.

3. suited for prose, ho hêrôios semnos kai ou l. Demetr.Eloc.42 ; to l., opposite to megaloprepes, II. possessed of reason, intellectual, 2. dialectical, argumentative, hoi l. dialogoi of Plato, logical, l. sullogismoi,

OPPOSITE rhêtorikoi, Rh.1355a13.

Jesus identified the rhetoricians, singers and instrument players as HYPOCRITES by pointing to Isaiah and Ezekiel. The SPEAKING in the ekklesia is defined as OPPOSITE to poety, music and rhetoric.

Aristotle, Rhetoric: I. Rhetoric is a counterpart of Dialectid; for both have to do with matters that are in a manner within the cognizance of all men and not confined to any special science. Hence all men in a manner have a share of both; for all, up to a certain point, endeavor to criticize or uphold an argument, to defend themselves or to accuse. [2] Now, the majority of people do this either at random or with a familiarity arising from habit. But since both these ways are possible, it is clear that matters can be reduced to a system, for it is possible to examine the reason why some attain their end by familiarity and others by chance; and such an examination all would at once admit to be the function of an art. [3] Now, previous compilers of “Arts” of Rhetoric have provided us with only a small portion of this art, for proofs are the only things in it that come within the province of art; everything else is merely an accessory. And yet they say nothing about enthymemes which are the body of proof, but chiefly devote their attention to matters outside the subject; [4] for the arousing of prejudice, compassion, anger, and similar emotions has no connection with the matter in hand, but is directed only to the dicast. ..... or the only thing to which their attention is devoted (20) is how to put the judge into a certain frame of mind. They give no account of the artificial proofs which make a man a master of rhetorical argument.

Note: The essence of sophistry consists in the moral purpose, the deliberate use of fallacious arguments. In Dialectic, the dialectician has the power or faculty of making use of them when he pleases; when he does so deliberately, he is called a sophist. In Rhetoric, this distinction does not exist; he who uses sound arguments as well as he who uses false ones are both known as rhetoricians.

Sullogismos II.a conclusion, inference from premisses

The synagogue or ekklesia was to assemble the people but the PURPOSE was to assemble their minds. The TEXT is that which is written with no authority to introduce your own. You dialog the facts and ASSEMBLE your conclusions. From that the law and common sense excluded the performing arts or artists.

The Sulligos was like the Ekklesia and Synagogue (all Greek Words). While HOW you say something is important the use of RHETORIC as performance is radically outlawed by Paul defining what we do "at church."

Ratiocinatio 1.An exercise of the reasoning powers, calm reasoning, ratiocination (opp. impulsio, a passionate feeling, impulse; cf. argumentatio):, 2.A certain form of reasoning, a syllogism,

NECESSARILY opposite to POETRY:

Apoiêtos , on,
II. not artificial, unpolished, D.H. Lys.8; esp. unpoetical, a. logos, OPPOSITE. poiêtikê, Id.Comp.1; ta apoiêta, opposite ta pepoêmena, a. hupothesis not used as material for poetry

hupothesis , A.proposal, proposed action, II.subject proposed (to oneself or another) for discussion, 2. in the syllogism, the preliminary statements of fact (whether proved or not) from which inference starts, i. e. the premisse, starting point, raw material

If you cannot understand the WELL DOCUMENTED DEFINITIONS then BLAME the preacher, singers and musiciians whose INTENTION throughout the Bible and common sense is to KEEP THE BIBLE CHAINED to the PULPIT because the PREACHER has chained the DIALOG Jesus died ot give us to PREVENT you from being a body member.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Jan 28, 2017 1:24 AM

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter