Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Dave is asking Ken to rescue him

May 30 2017, 1:02 AM 

Dave, Dave, Dave:

Don't get it confused. You have a problem rightly dividing the word of truth. Here's why:

• [6] There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
  • [7] The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
  • [8] He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
  • [9] That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
  • [10] He [God] was in the world, and the world was made by him [God], and the world knew him [God] not.

In that section of the chapter (notice the change in the narrative), it was about God and John. John was not the light. God was THE LIGHT. God was THAT LIGHT. God was THE TRUE LIGHT. God as THE LIGHT was in the world, and the world was made by God, and the world knew God not.

In case you haven't read it or have forgotten it, I John 1:5 declares -- "God is light, and in him is no darkness at all."

God came unto his own by sending his exact image, Jesus Christ. Image of God, image of the invisible God! Dave, are you there? (II Corinthians 4:4; Colossians 1:15). We've already discussed "image." Yes, God made Jesus "the light of the world." ("Ye are the light of the world," also [Matt. 5:14] -- that includes you and me.) But even then they did not receive God, in that they rejected His Messiah He sent.

Dave: context, context, context!!! Do not depend on Trinitarians when they automatically make assumptions with the pronouns to agree with their dogmatic agenda.

In essence, God is the Creator -- not the Son of God, our Savior who was born two millennia ago. Yes, the Messiah came to earth some 2,000 years ago. The Messiah did not create the heaven and earth.

Not to mention that Jesus was in subjection to God the Father -- he obeyed God (Hebrews 5:8,9). Surely, you wouldn't expect God the Father to obey His Son, the Messiah, our Savior.

Not to mention that Jesus has a God!!!

Ephesians 1:17 -- That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of himI know

Not to mention that Jesus Christ has a head!!!

1 Corinthians 11:3 -- But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

I know that you can quote Genesis 1:1 -- "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." How simple is that declaration of truth?

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

No DonnieSpeak, only the Word

May 30 2017, 10:14 PM 

John 8
12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

I have never seen anyone state that John 1: 6-10 was anyone other than Jesus. He is the light and Jesus was in the world, in the flesh.
Find anyone who can come up with the same opinion as you have. I never said that John was the light, so why bring that up? Your smoke screen?

This is talking about the light being here in the world, in the flesh.
Donnie, who came to the world in the flesh? God or Jesus? It was Jesus.

The problem is.....you are having problems distinguishing between whether Jesus or God is the light, and that the two can be interchangeable.

GOOD!!! My job is done.
happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

Re: Who Ya Gonna Believe? (Let the Scripture Speak)

May 30 2017, 1:45 PM 

Donnie stated, "Don't believe in the INVENTED Trinity."

There are some who hold that, "if it's not in the Bible, it doesn't exist." Some of those folks use that as an excuse to deny that the Bible forbids certain practices such as homosexuality and abortion, because the words "homosexuality" and "abortion" are not found in the original Scriptures. Man INVENTED those two words long after the original Scriptures were written, yet we know that by its CONTEXT, the Bible clearly condemns homosexuality and abortion.

Now let's consider the Trinity, which some folks also deny, because the word "Trinity" is not found in the original Scriptures. Man INVENTED the word "Trinity" long after the original Scriptures were written to describe what the Bible clearly expresses in its CONTEXT: the Bible mentions the Father, it mentions the Son, and it mentions the Holy Spirit. Whether you believe that they are three separate "persons" or three simultaneous manifestations of the One True God, it stands to reason that the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are quite real and constitute a very real Trinity.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Who Ya Gonna Believe? (Let the Scripture Speak)

May 31 2017, 3:00 AM 

Bill,

We're not talking about the invention of the word "Trinity." Rather, we're discussing the invention of the doctrine or dogma. The dogma or man-made creed that there are "3 Gods in One" or "One God in Three." The creed ... the creed ... the creed.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Jesus did NOT Create THIS EVIL WORLD

May 28 2017, 2:25 PM 

I have published the 100$ information and contacted some of the key "thought leaders" as publishers and workshops which they know function as CHURCH COUNCILS as they are Purpose Driven to seduce churches and young preachers. The Progressives treat you with silent contempt and the Conservatives reject the word and accuse you of blasphemy. That's good: it is written in the book which is the only way to protect God's Word from self speakers who exercise the same authority they deny to women.

1. Moses defined the FIRST creation by the ELOHIM meaning the Sumerian clergy. That creation was totally worthless.
2. Another account is by the Lord [YHWH) God [the only real Elohim]: That description is also used of the creation of the Jewish Nation. That world was DESTROYED BY WATER.
3. God "recreated" Israel using the same words used of the first evil world destroyed by water.
4. That Creation lapsed at Mount Sinai and God sentenced them to captivity and Death back were they began as "robbers of caravans." The sentence was carried out when the elders fired God and demanded a human king to rule the now-Goyim or Gentile abandoned nation.
5. The godly Israelites were sheltered and educated in the church of Christ (the Rock) in the wilderness and quarantined from the cursed PATTERN of the Civil-Military-Clergy which is now used in most groups.

Jesus MADE a new world which purified those for whom Jesus was sent to rescue from the WORLD or Ecumenical or kingdom of Satan. Those OF the world blaspheme Jesus by claiming that He created Satan's Kingdom.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Jesus did NOT Create THIS EVIL WORLD

May 28 2017, 3:11 PM 

Donnie, it looks like the two of us with the clear text make up the majority.

Of course, there are lots of groups outside of the gone-missing church of Christ preachers who have been trained to mock the older generation.

The lust to build and grow (cancers grow), as one of David Rhoades's articles show, is based on preachers trained to be "pastors" who, like young cukoo eggs smuggled into the robin's nest, grows and grows and ejects any APT elder defined as the only Pastor-Teacher commanded to teach that which has been taught.

Antichrists repudiate Jesus who said that He was made of flesh and bones in CONTRAST to God Who has no flesh and bones and is too majestic to live inside of a performance speaker, singer or instrument player whom Jesus identified as Hypocrites.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Jesus did NOT Create THIS EVIL WORLD

May 29 2017, 5:03 PM 

Dave, see preceding page for our continued discussion.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

God IS light: Jesus REFLECTS light: we LIVE light

May 30 2017, 11:51 AM 

Jesus always denies that He has anything of Himself to offer but any power, authority or message ORIGINATES with the One God the Father and is reflected by the one mediator between man and god, the MAN Christ Jesus. Never feed anyone who quotes part of a verse and then makes up their own sermon deemed more powerful that God's Word. The MARK is that Jesus only spoke what the Father breathed or inspired Him to speak. The Pattern and Command of Jesus was to teach and observe only what He commanded. Jesus and Peter defines Holy Scripture as the Prophets and the prophecies made more certain by Jesus and left by eye and er witnesses for our ONLY TEXTBOOK for a School of the Word--ONLY.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: God IS light: Jesus REFLECTS light: we LIVE light

May 30 2017, 3:38 PM 

Disciples will want to read the above post showing that the KOSMOS or MUNDUS words have separate meanings. What Jesus MADE or potentially REGENERATED was His Kingdom of justice and righteous. The "christian world view" promoted as the latest FAD is the ecumenical or kingdom of Satan. Almost ALL people are OF the World and they are hostile to those who are NOT OF this world.

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world:
.....if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight,
.....that I should not be delivered to the Jews:
.....but now is my kingdom not from hence.
John 18:37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered,
.....Thou sayest that I am a king.
.....To this end was I born,
.....and for this cause came I into the WORLD,
.....that I should bear witness unto the truth.
.....Every one that is OF the truth HEARETH my voice

Without exception the Progressive Churches listed by Jay Guinn and allowed to buy and sell and WORKSHOPS denounce the clear connection with Baptism and salvation or use weasel words making THEIR institution more valuable than obeying direct commands. That's fine, the gospel MUST be sent into all of the world because you cannot SAVE people with 24/7 discipling. The Little Flock of SECTARIANS called the WAY are OF TRUTH and they will hear the secret invitation as proven by immediately obeying the command to be baptized. They receive A holy spirit which is "translated into the heavenly kingdom" which you cannot join.

Acts 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

Messianic Jews in favor at once-Christian universities and churches say that the Jews didn't kill THEIR messiah.

John 19:6 When the chief priests therefore and officers saw him,
.....They cried out, saying, Crucify him, crucify him.
..... Pilate saith unto them,
.....Take ye him, and crucify him: for I find no fault in him.

Scripture is always the ANTITHESIS of old and new paganism. Heaven and Earth were god and goddess.

http://www.piney.com/Jeanene.P.Reese.Theology.of.Women.Teachers.html

As the mother figure of ACU she promoted females as ministers and debunked Paul and Genesis by saying that man SERVED the Earth and the EARTH is female.

Heaven and Earth are not father and mother gods because JEHOVAH SINGULAR created the heavens and earth which must not be worshipped. At mount Sinai they worshipped the starry host for which God abandoned them to that worship. However, God is the CREATOR of the starry host and they are NOT Gods. Eve is Zoe is Venus among the pagans and Paul said that she was wholly seduced so that Cain was OF that wicked one.

In the account in Genesis 1 defines the creation, BARA or Casting Down of Heaven and eatrh, which is recorded of the Sumerians who collectivized and enslaved people in a Towers of Power or old or new religionism. They were the ELOHIM or gods in their own eyes both then and now.

The other account is by the Lord (YHWH) God (Elohim) which is used as types to define the creation of the Hebrew people rescued from being robbers of caravans.

The LORD-GOD is defined in SCRIPTURE which Jesus defines as the Prophets and other prophecies concerning Him for the purpose of defining HIS SPIRITUAL creation.

The LORD-GOD says the Spirit OF Christ (God's breath) did not create a totally worthless world:
The PROPHETS are by the Spirit OF Christ (1 Peter 1:11; 2 Cor 3; Revelation 19:10)
Jesus validated the PROPHETS as defining Himself who would certify those prophecies.
IF you deny what the prophets say about the SINGULAR God defined in various ways, you BLASPHEME and are ANTICHRIST.

GOD'S BREATH OR SPIRIT SAYS :

Is. 45:5 I AM THE LORD,
.....and there is NONE ELSE
.....there is NO GOD BESIDES ME.
.....I girded thee,
.....though thou hast not known ME.:
Is. 45:6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west,
.....that there is none beside ME.
.....I am the LORD,
.....and there is none else.
Is. 45:7 I form the LIGHT, and create darkness:
..... make peace, and create evil:
.....I THE LORD do all these things.
Is. 45:8 Drop down, ye heavens, from above,
.....and let the SKIES pour down righteousness:
.....let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation,
.....and let righteousness spring up together;
.....I the LORD have created it.

Is. 45:18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens;
.....God himself that formed the earth and made it;
.....he hath established it, he created it not in vain,
.....he formed it to be inhabited:
.....I am the LORD; and there is none else.

Is. 45:19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth:
.....I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye ME. in vain:
.....I the LORD speak righteousness,
.....I declare things that are right.
Is. 45:20 Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together,
.....ye that are escaped of the nations:
........they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image,
........and pray unto a god that cannot save.
Is. 45:21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together:
.....who hath declared this from ancient time?
.....who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD?
..... and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside ME..
Is. 45:22 Look unto ME., and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth:
.....for I am God, and there is none else.
Is. 45:23 I have sworn by myself,
.....the WORD is gone out of my mouth in righteousness,
.....and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear

The first to use the TRIAS word know that God's SON is God's WORD which He SPEAKS. The WORD went out of God's "mouth" as His BREATH and was articulated by Jesus Christ.

HOW MANY GODS ARE THERE? With one voice they all say that there are THREE GODS but they are UNITED AS ONE.
When the Jews said that Jesus claimed to make Himself God, He said that they BLASPHEMED because He always said that He was the Son of God.

As Donnie corrected, being a son of God does not mean, AS THEY CLAIM, that He WAS God. Why do they do that? Jesus said that it is because they are NOT OF TRUTH.

They say that Jesus was BEGOTTEN from eternity: Alexander Campbell mocked the idea of Eternally Generated. However, in respect to the SECOND CREATION which did not come with power until the Day of Pentecost.

Rev. 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful WITNESS,
.....and the first begotten of the dead,
.....and the PRINCE of the KINGS of the earth.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on May 30, 2017 6:09 PM

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Don't Mess Up Your Chance Ken

May 30 2017, 9:51 PM 

ken,
Here is your big chance. Is John 1:6-10 speaking of Jesus or God?

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Don't Mess Up Your Chance Ken

May 31 2017, 11:20 PM 

Dave,

That's really a silly question (is it "speaking of Jesus or God"?) coming from someone whose name is Dave, someone who believes "that Jesus is God." See what I mean? It should make no difference to you, Dave, although the Scripture disagrees with you and what you think of John 1:6-10.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Jesus Is God, but NOT the Father

May 30 2017, 10:38 PM 

I posted by answer above. God IS THE LIGHT and Jesus is the REFLECTOR of that LIGHT. Notice that Jesus claims no authority for anything. God is His WORD and Jesus is the WORD ARTICULATED but He speaks only what the father BREATHES into Him as He breathed into the prophets: God's Spirit in the Prophets is the Spirit OF Christ but not yet Jesus.

If you say that the WORD became flesh AS Jesus, don't miss the point that God AS Word and Jesus who DELIVERED the Word is the LOGOS or regulative principle. Logos is widely used in Scripture and the Classics to EXCLUDE any personal opinions, personal experiences, rhetoric, poetry, singing, playing instruments or acting. Logos also outlaws pathos or any kind of emotional treatment as well as lectures on morality. You cannot add to, subtract from, enhance or anything but, as Peter affirms, marking yourself as a false teacher and despising God's Words which means blasphemy.

Peter said that Jesus validated or made the prophets more certain NOT AVAILABLE for further expounding with the power of the same BREATH or Spirit so that Jesus could say MY WORDS ARE SPIRIT. When God's breath from His "mouth" is articulated by Jesus only, that SPIRIT becomes congealed WORDS.

Jesus always denies that He has anything of Himself to offer but any power, authority or message ORIGINATES with the One God the Father and is reflected by the one mediator between man and god, the MAN Christ Jesus. Never feed anyone who quotes part of a verse and then makes up their own sermon deemed more powerful that God's Word. The MARK is that Jesus only spoke what the Father breathed or inspired Him to speak. The Pattern and Command of Jesus was to teach and observe only what He commanded. Jesus and Peter defines Holy Scripture as the Prophets and the prophecies made more certain by Jesus and left by eye and er witnesses for our ONLY TEXTBOOK for a School of the Word--ONLY.

Contrary to the witchcraft of Spiritual Formation by humanoids, the WORD is Spirit and LIFE and the only power God gives us specificially to DEBUNK anyone who composes their own songs and sermons so they can SELL them using any body part.

2Cor. 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit [BREATH] of the Lord.

2Cor. 4:6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

Here is almost everyone should who sells their own stuff should run down and get themselves fitted for a MILLSTONE:

Matt. 18:10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

That is because the ones God sent Jesus to rescue jumped at the chance to be baptized as the MARK or SEAL that they were not OF the World order. Our spirits have been translated into the heavenly kingdom where the church like an umbrella is a SAFE HOUSE from the blithering storm or spiritual terrorists.

Try it again: Donnie has it right. GOD IS LIGHT but like light from the Sun we cannot see anything until that LIGHT is reflected off something or some one. We see through a GLASS darkly.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on May 30, 2017 10:55 PM

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Schooled

May 31 2017, 10:02 AM 

Ken says that Jesus is just a reflector of the Light (God).

John 8
12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Listen to Ken and Donnie who CLAIM that God is the Light, or listen to the Word of God which says that Jesus is the light. Ken,in this verse who makes the claim that Jesus is the Light? Jesus or God???

Let's hear some more about context. You can spot a liberal a mile away...if someone speaks the Truth, then they believe they can counter that by claiming the Truth isn't really the Truth because it isn't in context.

John 9
5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

Who makes the claim, in John 9, that He is the light of the world?

Schooled again. You guys make it too easy.

Respond to this message   
Kenneth Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD

May 31 2017, 10:48 AM 

Matthew 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Matthew 5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Matthew 5:13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savor, wherewith shall it be salted? It is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

Matthew 5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid.

Matthew 5:15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 28:19. Now thus is faith; when a man believes in God the Lord of all, Who made the heavens and the earth and the seas and all that is in them; and He made Adam in His image; and He gave the Law to Moses; He sent of His Spirit upon the prophets;

He sent moreover His Christ into the world. Furthermore that a man should believe in the resurrection of the dead; and should furthermore also believe in the sacrament of baptism. This is the faith of the Church of God. And (it is necessary) that a man should separate himself from the observance of hours and Sabbaths and moons and seasons, and divinations and sorceries and Chaldaean arts and magic, from fornication and from festive music, from vain doctrines, which are instruments of the Evil One, from the blandishment of honeyed words, from blasphemy and from adultery. And that a man should not bear false witness, and that a man should not speak with double tongue. These then are the works of the faith which is based on the true Stone which is Christ, on Whom the whole building is reared up.

SAME SONG: LAST RESPONSE!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD

May 31 2017, 12:53 PM 

One of the NAMES which identified Jesus is THE WORD. He is the "double edged sword" or the "lips" by which God's breath speaks BY and FOR Him. The PATTERN of Jesus was not to teach anything as doctrine and commanded to be taught was not to speak anything which His Father as inspiration did not originate. Peter says that Jesus made the PROPHECIES more certain and as an eye-- and ear--witness and others did not leave for our MEMORY.

Vine's synonyms for LOGOS: Account, Cause, Communicate, Communication, Intent, Matter, Matters, Question, Questioning, Reason, Report, Saying, Show (Noun), Speech, Talk, Things, Treatise, Utterance, Word

The AntiChrists who confess that "a" spirit has revealed a new "pattern" and anyone who rests upon the Bible is worthy of being destroyed and their property stolen. The denounce Jesus who articulated the WORD or LOGOS or the Regulative Principle. Pseudo "conservatives" claim the "regulative" but violate every thing that the WORD forbids

Da 9:26 (KJV) And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

Da 9:27 (KJV) And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Hosea's TWO days agree that the Creation by Jesus is "Reserved unto Fire." One of the preludes to the beginning of the last day. One of the signs is of God removing "lusted after fruits" and marked by the end of the road for "musical" attacks is an explicit Sex Speak as Pepperdine facilitated the pattern of The Song of Solomon. This marks the brides and bridegroams with NYMPHS and the Hieros Gamos. This is the Wimber-Fuller-Wineskins pattern.

Those who boast about the Regulative Principle fall into the same pit as the ANTI Logos or Anti Christ and is defined by Peter.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Jesus didn't exist before the Prophecy or the Foreordanation

June 23 2017, 12:17 AM 

1Pet. 1:6 Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:

1Pet. 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

1Pet. 1:8 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:

1Pet. 1:9 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

When everything concerning Jesus Christ was PROPHECIED that does not mean that
Jesus existed in fact before He existed in prophecy and foreordination.

1Pet. 1:10 Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently,
.....who prophesied of the grace that SHOULD COME unto you:

NOTHING under the Law of Moses has any connection to GRACE and TRUTH which was brought by Christ.

John 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

1Pet. 1:11 Searching what, or what manner of time
.....the Spirit OF Christ which was in them did signify,
.....when IT testified BEFOREHAND the sufferings of Christ,
.....and the glory that should FOLLOW.

1Pet. 1:12 Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves,
.....but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you
.....by them that have PREACHED the gospel unto you
.....with the Holy Ghost [IT]
.....sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

The Word is SPIRIT or the BREATH of God in the prophets or Jesus because IT is what one preaches or SPEAKS. It is not possible to PREACH the WORD or Logos by anything but "that which is written for our LEARNING. Again, don't get fooled by people who preach anything from the Law of Moses or the Laws of the Monarchy.

1Pet. 1:18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

1Pet. 1:19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

1Pet. 1:20 Who verily was FORORDAINED before the foundation of the world,
.....but was MANIFEST in these last times for you,

1Pet. 1:21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

1Pet. 1:22 Seeing ye have purified your SOULS in obeying
.....the TRUTH through the SPIRIT unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:

A purified soul is A purified or holy spirit. That never comes by believing but by OBEDIENCE.

The Spirit IS the Spirit OF Truth.

1Pet. 1:23 Being BORN [life] again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible,
.....by the WORD of God, WHICH liveth and abideth for ever.

Jesus delivered the WORD but the WORD is the Mind of God and it does not go outof date.

1Pet. 1:24 For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:

1Pet. 1:25 But the WORD of the Lord endureth for ever.
.....And this is the WORD which by the GOSPEL is preached unto you.

1:12 PREACHED the Gospel with the HOLY GHOST.
1:25 PREACHED the WORD by the GOSPEL

John 6:63 It is the SPIRIT that quickeneth;
.....the flesh profiteth nothing:
.....the WORD that I speak unto you,
.....they are SPIRIT, and they are life.

Jesus as Son, like the Prophets SPOKE what He HEARD from the FATHER. God puts His Mind or Spirit into the Mind of Jesus and this method of INTERCHANGE is called Spirit or Breath, compared to WIND, conveys information without being another god person.

When people hear VOICES don't drink their KoolAid because God HAS spoken and left for our memory more than anyone can ever comprehend or need for making songs or sermons.

Anyone, says Jesus, who speaks on their own are Sons of The Devil.

Is. 8:16 Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples.
Is. 8:17 And I will wait upon the LORD, that hideth his face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him.
Is. 8:18 Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.
Is. 8:19 And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?
Is. 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is NO LIGHT in them.

Is. 8:21 And they shall pass through it, hardly bestead and hungry: and it shall come to pass, that when they shall be hungry, they shall fret themselves, and curse their king and their God, and look upward.
Is. 8:22 And they shall look unto the earth; and behold trouble and darkness, dimness of anguish; and they shall be driven to darkness.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Jun 23, 2017 12:44 AM

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

At Your Age You Have a Right to Forget Something

June 23 2017, 10:21 AM 

You got in about everything here with this rant Ken, except musik??? You slipping man???

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Well-uh! Shucks: That's what old age will do for you!

June 23 2017, 12:18 PM 

[linked image]

SPEAK as in all languages EXCLUDES sing and the Word or Dabar is the LOGOS, the Regulative Principle which is the OPPOSITE rhetoric, singing, poetry, musical instruments and ANYTHING Made (composed) by the works of human hands.

Remember that Isaiah spoke by the Spirit or Breath of God and did not understand what He was speaking: that is a good pattern and direct command: SPEAK that which is written for our learning and don't EXEGETICE it or Private Interpret.

Conservatives always get violent when so many passages and words INCLUDE the use of any kind of music. That means to Simple Simon speaking Greek or Latin pretty early that one should not say that A spirit commanded them to do something with is PURPOSE DRIVEN to sow discord.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

:)

June 24 2017, 10:49 AM 

That is MUCH better. Thank you Ken.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Arnobius TRUE church history refuting the NEW HERMENEUTIC

June 27 2017, 3:56 PM 

Did I tell you that hermeneutics is named after HERMES who was gender confused, a thief and a liar but the always-pagan LOGOS for those who make a living mocking the Regulative Principle or the LOGOS or Word. They cannot even grasp that W.O.R.D. is something one SPEAKS. I know of young black girls named Rhema but I don't know any one named Logos.

Because there is usually only one Alpha Leader of the Attack Pack against the Church of Christ and Scripture, all of the rest repeat the lies and call the Church HISTORYLESS. What they CLAIM is that because culture changes the Church is defined by the history of Church councils and that, they claim, leaves "conservatives" as ignorant sectarians. They even excuse your godly ancestors by saying that THEY might be excused because they did not have the latest scholar "interpretations".

For instance, it is FOREORDAINED THAT Paul's command:

Eph. 5:19 SPEAKING to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs

About the year 1878 was updated to:

Eph. 5:19 SINGING to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs

And in John 1 since God was THE WORD which became visible and audible that Jesus of Nazareth WAS the Lord-God Who had to become flesh and bones to cease being A Spirit.

The FACT is that the history they BUILD UPON is refuted by all historic historians and founders of denominations. They became SCRIPTURAL because the A Principality said so at the last church council held at ACU or LU.

The olden Pope speaks "ex cathedra"
Rick Atchley always wearing his always-stunning Ephod Speaks from THREE EMPTY CHAIRS which is blasphemy because it lies about all of Scripture and denies the Throne of Jesus over HIS kingdom

[linked image]

Arnobius Against Heresies includes POLYTHEISTS, musicians or any cunning craftsman taking money who was not being supported to TEACH THAT WHICH HAS BEEN TAUGHT without any secular or carnal institutions build upon the Law and Legalism

Arnobius of Sicca (died c. 330) was an Early Christian apologist of berber origin,[1][2][3] during the reign of Diocletian (284–305).[4] According to Jerome's Chronicle,

PART ONE OF 4 PARTS.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter