Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Church and Muslims on Music

March 20 2017 at 9:50 AM
Keith Sisman  (Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison
from IP address 24.151.202.16

Both groups have grown increasingly violent as pseudo-Christian Mainstream (muddy stream) media have declared Jihad.

http://www.piney.com/MuIslam.html

Keith's facebook page may give you more information on Islam than you can get from any American News organization totally personality-driven drivel.

https://www.facebook.com/keith.sisman

He notes that a million raping, pillaging and murderers arrived in Germany but only 54 have been allowed into top companies.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Jul 14, 2017 11:24 AM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Dianna Howell
(Login dianna01)

Interesting comments I have read about online

April 26 2017, 6:48 PM 

Muslim's want their women covered which enforces modesty
They pray continually several times per day
They put their god first in their lives
They do not like homosexuals or adulterers
They believe that Jesus was a prophet
They have let Christianity abide in their communities. Same with the jews.

I do not know if they used force in the past to convert or if they insulted Christians. I'm not on Facebook so I couldn't view this from Mr. Sisman. Someone with more knowledge than me can comment further.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Muslims may be safer than the PROGRESSSIVES

April 27 2017, 11:59 AM 

Muslims, Instrumental Music and Jesus.

Muslim claims Abraham as their father and ALLAH as their God. Allah is an ELOHIM word: There are hordes of elohim often mounting pulpits but the Lord [YHWH] the only REAL God [Elohim] is the God of Christians but not of Apostates.

Matt. 3:9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

In Isaiah 49 Jacob commanded the godly NOT to enter into covenant with LEVI nor to attend their SYNAGOGUES.

Those whom Jesus labels as blasphemers and John labels as antichrists can hear this passage:

1Tim. 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the MAN Christ Jesus;

And say that you TWIST SCRIPTURE because they say that the Father is god, Jesus is god and the holy spirit (person) is God.

And the Jews claim that Jesus claimed to be equal with the father and blasphemed.
Jesus said that HE claimed to be the Son of God and the Jews blasphemed.
And the apostates say that Jesus was god.

Apostates say that Jesus as the Son was eternally begotten and therefore Jesus is eternal.

Scripture says that:

Luke 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli,
Luke 3:34 Which was the son of Jacob, which was the son of Isaac, which was the son of Abraham, which was the son of Thara, which was the son of Nachor,

To identify the only real God of the Universe, He said "I AM the Lord God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob."

Acts 3:13 The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers,
hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom YOU delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate,
when he was determined to let him go.

Jesus says I AM about many things but He never said that he was the Lord God of His ancestors.

Paul debunks the modern preachers who claim that God COMMANDED the Law of Moses so that MUSIC is still in effect because Jesus didn't eleminate it." Of course, both assertions have to be Purpose Driven false.

Gal. 4:21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?
Gal. 4:22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
Gal. 4:23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
Gal. 4:24 Which things are an allegory:
.....for these are the two covenants;
.....the one from the mount Sinai,
.....which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
Gal. 4:25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia,
.....and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
Gal. 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Rom. 9:7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
Gal. 3:7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

Rev. 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the GREAT CITY, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Muslims simply read the Old and New Testaments to grasp that Jesus is called a PROPHET like Moses.
Apostates say that Jesus COULD NOT have any power to forgive sins or be our MEDIATOR unless He wss 100 percent man and 100 percent God. Of course, they call Scripture including Jesus and John liars. Jesus said that God GAVE him power and full authority over His NEW CREATION which is spiritual and is hidden away inside each believer.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Apr 27, 2017 3:43 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Muslims may be safer than the PROGRESSSIVES

April 27 2017, 3:55 PM 

The links to the Koran in my paper will not let you find the table of context to the whole document. Here is a link

https://quod.lib.umich.edu/k/koran/browse.html

Islam and Allah

http://www.letusreason.org/islam6.htm

Lectio-Divina where the female clergy drags he young preachers off to a monastry is based on Divina the Thessalian witch who had control over the moon.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Dianna Howell
(Login dianna01)

Fear The Lord

July 11 2017, 2:12 PM 

Jeremiah 5:14-25 (KJV)
14[Wherefore thus saith the ] Lord[ God of hosts, Because ye speak this word, behold, I will make my words in thy mouth fire, and this people wood, and it shall devour them.]
15[Lo, I will bring a nation upon you from far, O house of Israel, saith the ] Lord[: it ] is[ a mighty nation, it ] is[ an ancient nation, a nation whose language thou knowest not, neither understandest what they say.]
16[Their quiver ] is[ as an open sepulchre, they ] are[ all mighty men.]
17[And they shall eat up thine harvest, and thy bread, ] which[ thy sons and thy daughters should eat: they shall eat up thy flocks and thine herds: they shall eat up thy vines and thy fig trees: they shall impoverish thy fenced cities, wherein thou trustedst, with the sword.]
18[Nevertheless in those days, saith the ] Lord[, I will not make a full end with you.]
19[And it shall come to pass, when ye shall say, Wherefore doeth the ] Lord[ our God all these ] things[ unto us? then shalt thou answer them, Like as ye have forsaken me, and served strange gods in your land, so shall ye serve strangers in a land ] that is[ not yours.]
20[Declare this in the house of Jacob, and publish it in Judah, saying,]
21[Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not:] 22[Fear ye not me? saith the ] Lord[: will ye not tremble at my presence, which have placed the sand ] for[ the bound of the sea by a perpetual decree, that it cannot pass it: and though the waves thereof toss themselves, yet can they not prevail; though they roar, yet can they not pass over it?]
23[But this people hath a revolting and a rebellious heart; they are revolted and gone.]
24[Neither say they in their heart, Let us now fear the ] Lord[ our God, that giveth rain, both the former and the latter, in his season: he reserveth unto us the appointed weeks of the harvest.]
25[Your iniquities have turned away these ] things[, and your sins have withholden good ] things[ from you.]

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Muslims may be safer than the PROGRESSIVES ... and ...

July 13 2017, 5:28 PM 

Muslims may be safer than the PROGRESSIVES.

I certainly agree with that.

I might add that they may be also safer than the succession of POPES, ROMAN CATHOLICISM and the ECUMENICAL MOVEMENT.

The progressives [unbeknownst to them] are aligned with ECUMENISM -- the attempt by the RCC for Protestant Churches to return to THE MOTHER CHURCH in Rome -- or anything that is anti-church of Christ.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

July 13 2017, 9:18 PM 

Adam Good published an article attacking Muslims because they deny that Jesus of Nazareth was literally The Lord [YHWH] God [Elohim].

http://www.piney.com/Adam.Good.is.Trinity.Blasphemy.html

Muslims along with Jews and Christians are defined as Monotheistic. Whatever else they get wrong they make their case from the Bible. The Jews became polytheistic, but the historic writers identifying The Church of Christ never went as far as the c. 1938-1942 Lipscomb and Gospel Advocate and the modern version by John Mark Hicks discussing the WORD in the latest Grace Cendered Magazine. Since Jesus identifies that as blasphemy and John identified as the mark of Antichrist, Jeremiah is fitting because God inspired the Prophets with the Spirit OF Christ. Earlier in the chapter.

The theme of Promise Keepers who promised to BREAK DOWN THE WALLS did a good job locally by fellowshiping the World, Kosmos, Ecumenical or the kingdom of Satan. I believe that they are DOING what they see with their father and rejecting Jesus Who SPEAKS what He sees with His father.

Jer. 5:10 Go ye up upon her walls, and destroy; but make not a full end: take away her battlements; for they are not the Lord’s.
Jer. 5:11 For the house of Israel and the house of Judah have dealt very treacherously against me, saith the Lord.
Jer. 5:12 They have BELIED the Lord [blasphemed], and said, It is not he; neither shall evil come upon us; neither shall we see sword nor famine:
Jer. 5:13 And the prophets shall become WIND, and the WORD is not in them: thus shall it be done unto them.

The ecumenical claim to hear THE holy spirit but we know that it is THEIR wind (Spirit, hot air, flatulence) because the WORD IS NOT IN THEM.

The WIND of God has filled Jesus-only and He-only speaks the WORD of God. That is the MARK of Jeremiah because the Word of God by command and minimal morality EXCLUDES "hot air from the east filling the bellies" of the progressives.

PROOF THAT THEY HAVE BELIED THE WORD CAN BE SEEN BY ANY OF THE SERMONS PROMOTED ON TV.

3584. kachash, kaw-khash´; a primitive root; to be untrue, in word (to lie, feign, disown) or deed (to disappoint, fail, cringe):—deceive, deny, dissemble, fail, deal falsely, be found liars, (be-)lie, lying, submit selves.

The Jews and latter-day Apostates claim that Jesus was God or Claimed to be God.
Jesus called them blasphemers because He said that He was THE SON OF GOD.
Maybe they ARE Of the Earth and therefore earthy. Just Aborigine.
And they CANNOT grasp that which is spiritual.

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

July 13 2017, 9:38 PM 

I have noticed that Max Lucado and Pat Boone did call a Catholic priest "Father".

Progressives have adopted creeds and Trinity.

But I'm not so sure that the RCC would like their self-will.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

July 13 2017, 10:25 PM 

What a combination:

Max Lucado -------------> Community Church Movement
Pat Boone --------------> Charismatic Movement
Worship Leaders --------> Contemporary "Christian" [Rock] Music Movement

Max Lucado has been addressed as "Reverend" and frequently as "Pastor." No complaints whatsoever!!!

http://www.network54.com/Forum/150389/thread/1174395926/last-1394178711/Max+Lucado%C2%97%C2%93stepping+aside+as+senior+minister%C2%94+(Houston+Chronicle)

Benediction by Reverend Max Lucado, San Antonio, TX, Remarks as Prepared for Delivery at the....

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Benediction+by+Reverend+Max+Lucado,+San+Antonio,+TX,+Remarks+as...-a0121430102

It appears to me that the RCC would not reject anything for the good of The Mother Church. JMHO.

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

July 13 2017, 10:54 PM 

RCC desires power. Leaders of the progressives are motivated by popularity

Combine this with starvation for notoriety and need for having a tolerant image and we may have the ingredients for the ecumenical stance. Of course there are other factors.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

July 13 2017, 10:58 PM 

If you are in the business of TRAFFICKING JESUS you want everyone to buy your body parts all dressed up as an angel.

In fact, Max Lucado is probably the MOTHER of planting DAUGHTER churches all under one head.

However, Lucado's Baptist preacher from Willow Creek has left and he is probably going to have to return to be the foundation. Jesus has a plan: when the cult leader dies the puffed up institution dies.

Besides, the Locust or Muses' task is to collectivize the earth or dust people by driving out those who refuse to take the mark.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

July 14 2017, 12:03 AM 

I haven't had much chance to keep up with Lucado's Church. So, his Baptist preaching assistant has left the Oak Hills Church [Community]? Is this the guitar-playing pastor?

Ken, do you still have the image of that guitar-player to display here? Please inform us of any new developments regarding Pastor Max.

I wonder about the conduct of DAUGHTER churches? That process did not work well at Madison whose daughter church became an independent instrumental music organism.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Strumming for Molech

July 14 2017, 1:18 AM 

Psallo means to pluck something with your fingers and NOT with a plectrum. That means that guitar pickers are marked by the Psallo aka SOP concept.

Contrary to the scholars among us, Psallo is a word used to EXCLUDE anything not a BOW which is a one string banjo. That means that all of the massive lying is ignorant because you cannot pluck a drum or a flute. Psallo in Ephesians 5 is never used of "musical melody". The Scholars claim that God and Paul were too ignorant to do what Scripture and everyone does:

First, if you intend an instrument you always name it. They say that God was too ignorant to say what the Old Testament does: Pluck the Harp. You never tell anyone to "pluck."

If inspiration intended to command Musical Melody the most common word is MELOS. Melos means to dismember or break limb from limb. The context of "melody" is the Hebrew Cantillation or breaking any text into syllables so that it can be spoken more clearly.

Second, you would use compound words.

aulôid-eô , sing to the flute, Sch.Ar.Nu.971.

psalmôid-ia , singing to the harp, Aristid.2.310J.

lurôidia song to be sung to the lyre, Poll.4.58, Aristid.Or.37(2).21, Callistr.Stat.7.

phormiktos , ê, on, sung to the phorminx Apollon's harp.

psaltos , ê, on, sung to the harp, sung of, LXX Ps.118(119).54.

Latin

psalma , a(tis, n., = psalma, a song sung to the accompaniment of stringed instruments, a psalm (eccl. Lat.). Aug. in Psa. 4; Hier. Ep. 28; Isid. Orig. 6, 19.

psaltôid-eô , sing to the harp, LXX 2 Ch.5.13

Notice that the "psallo" word is never used to mean sing to a flute. Psallo is inclusive-exclusive of a string or hair and in connection to harp-playing includes plucking the pubic hair to perform as a female. Philip shamed Alexander the Great for plucking too skillfully for a normal male. You remember that he died of some vile, mysterious disease. That does not prevent the instrumentalists from using Alexander as their authority for plucking.

When you sing TO a harp you pluck a string and then match your voice to it.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Jul 14, 2017 1:24 AM

Respond to this message   
Dianna Howell
(Login dianna01)

From music to performance art

July 14 2017, 11:40 AM 

Since the lust of the ear didn't work on the conservatives, the next plan looks to be moving to lust of the eye. With the colorful slides on the projector and using costumes in the vbs classes and performing skits. I saw some adults dressed as roman soldiers during VBS on Facebook. No need to study the bible anymore, they can just act it out on stage.

I was thinking yesterday about all the people who died so we could have the scriptures to study for ourselves. I pray their suffering will not have been in vain.

The new thing seems to be to hate the Muslims. Aren't we supposed to love our neighbors!

Respond to this message   
Keith Sisman's resource
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Violating Music Teachings produce Muslim and christian Jihad

July 14 2017, 11:45 AM 

Not only is Islam Monotheistic, its more civil sector understood--from reading the Bible--that religious music is both the cause and mark of an uncivilized horde declaring Jihad on the historic Church of Christ which needs "restored" in each generation by removing anything in its public demands not commanded by the Prophets and Apostles as the only building or educating resource from God.

"The Divan-e Shams (The collected Poetry of Shams) is a true translation of his experiences into poetry; its language, however, never becomes lost in lofty spiritual heights or nebulous speculation. The fresh language, propelled by its strong rhythms, sometimes assumes forms close to popular verses. There would seem to be cause for the belief, expressed by chroniclers,

that most of this poetry was composed in a state of ecstasy,
induced by the music of the flute or the drum, the hammering of the goldsmiths, or the sound of the water mill in Meram, where Rumi used to go with his disciples to enjoy nature.

He found in nature the reflection of the radiant beauty of the Sun of Religion and felt flowers and birds partaking in his love. He often accompanied his verses by a whirling dance.

A few years after Shams ad-Din's death, Rumi experienced a similar rapture in his acquaintance with an illiterate goldsmith, Salah ad-Din Zarkub. It is said that one day, hearing the sound of a hammer in front of Salah ad-Din's shop in the bazaar of Konya, Rumi began his dance. The shop owner had long been one of Rumi's closest and most loyal disciples, and his daughter became the wife of Rumi's eldest son. This love again inspired Jalal ad-Din to write poetry. Britannica Members

If the head of the family is fond of tambourine,
It is no wonder why the whole family dances! [1]

Max Lucado's Drummer boys

[linked image]

Maury Hills church as an outgrowth of Hohenwald attempts. Drums are the most extreme rise of Goose Clap religionism. Percussion instruments such as the TABRET have the same meaning as TOPHETH.

[linked image]

The PATTERN in Jerusalem and defined by the Spirit OF Christ in Isaiah 30 of God driving His enemies into hell.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

A Serpent is a devious, winding, crooked, viprous person

July 15 2017, 1:42 PM 

[linked image]
Worship can only be between an individual and God. Those who SPEAK have God for a Father but those who DO have the Devil for a father. When Jesus said that they were from below or BENEITH He meant that they were from HELL. Abaddon, Appllyon or Apollon is their king and the Muses are the Locusts whose sting is in their TAIL.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Jul 15, 2017 1:46 PM

Respond to this message   
Dianna Howell
(Login dianna01)

Interesting Quote

July 17 2017, 12:13 PM 

"The evil was not in bread and circuses, per se, but in the 
willingness of the people to sell their rights as free men 
for full bellies and the excitement of the games which 
would serve to distract them from the other human 
hungers which bread and circuses can never appease."
~ Marcus Tullius Cicero

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Interesting Quote

July 17 2017, 1:09 PM 

Amos also said that didn't he.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter