Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Pepperdine.2017.Song of Solomon the Hieros Gamos

March 31 2017 at 7:47 PM
Ken Sublett  (Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison
from IP address 24.151.202.16

I AM is an incomplete sentence and makes no sense: I AM Ken and you AM not?
Foolish people think that when Jesus said "I am...." that proves that He was and ins Jehovah.

This leads a major magazine publisher to use this to refute all of the Bible. For instance Jesus and Paul said:

1Tim. 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the MAN Christ Jesus;

He says that doesn't matter because Jesus said I AM without being able to let Jesus finish His sentence.

On John 8:24, the word HE is not in the text. Jesus said, "...for if you believe not that I am." The word HE is inserted by the translators.

He says that I will die in my sins.

Ex. 3:13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?
Ex. 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
Ex. 3:15 And God said MOREOVER unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel,
The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob,
hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

Notice that God knew grammar and finished His sentende: IAM that I AM. Jesus never said that.
He IS The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob,

Our preacher-publisher wants the HE removed so that Jesus can say I AM God even when Jesus denies it.

John 8:17 It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.
John 8:18 I AM one that bear witness of myself,
.....and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.
John 8:19 Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father?
.....Jesus answered, Ye neither know ME, nor MY Father:
..... if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.

The Old Testament gives the names of the MANY Gods of the Jews: they even called the golden calf representing the Egyptian trinity. After the Lord-God of Abraham has saved them by grace, they demanded

Ex. 32:1 And when the people saw that Moses delayed to come down out of the mount, the people gathered themselves together unto Aaron, and said unto him, Up, make us gods, which shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him

John 8:20 These words spake Jesus in the treasury, as he taught in the temple:
and no man laid hands on him; for his hour was not yet come.
John 8:21 Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.
John 8:22 Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come.
John 8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath;
.....I AM from above ye are of this world;
.....I AM not of this world.

Jesus was sent to find lost spirits: He does not pray for the world, the kosmos, the ecumenical or the earth kingdom of the world or EARTH BORN. All of their logos or god messengers (Hermes, Mercury, Kairos) are sons of "gods" who had sex with an earth mother. There were GIANTS then and now.

John 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins:
.....for if ye believe not that I AM, ye shall die in your sins.

The Jews did not think that Jesus was saying that I AM the Lord-God of your fathers because that would be blasphemy and Jesus.

Jesus said I AM four times and finished his sentence: but those not OF FAITH literally can neither hear nor read.

John 8:25 Then said they unto him, Who art thou?
.....And Jesus saith unto them,
.....Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning.

"I just told you three times that I AM and you cannot catch on.

I AM one that bear witness of myself

I AM from above

I AM not of this world

I AM HE

Jesus did NOT say: I AM LORD-God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob,

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Apr 4, 2017 10:40 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Pepperdine 2017 Sex AS Salvation

April 4 2017, 11:15 PM 

Mike Cope is the new workshop leader and Jeff Walling is in charge of diverting Church of Christ youth into some pretty vile stuff.

http://www.piney.com/Rick.Marrs.Pepperdine.2017.Song.of.Solomon.html

Rick Marrs is at Pepperdine this year and he and all of the feminist focused Universities. I don't know what he will say but I have added some information Proving that the Song of Solomon speaking Explicit sex is really the old Sumerian Hieros Gamos which was a sexual ritual between Solomon or other king and one of his concubines.

One of the FAVORITES at the pretend Church Councils at Pepperdine and all of the once-Christian universities is:

Sara Barton Chaplin and Teacher at Pepperdine. We desperately need public, communal language about sex, and we have an oft-overlooked resource in the Bible.

http://www.piney.com/Sara.Barton.The.Song.of.Solomon.html

Another Adornment is:

Laura Buffington SEX and SALVATION: the Song of Solomon or the Hieros Gamos.

http://www.piney.com/Laura.Buffington.Sex.Salvation.Hieros.Gamos.html

Seems Female Preachers talking sex is pretty popular: that is why Paul silenced them and most men. Workshops and sermons is blissfully ignorant of the PAGAN THESIS and the Bible's ANTITHESIS. The Spirit OF Christ in the prophecies debunk the entire Civil-Military-Clergy with the Temple and the slaughter of stolen innocent animals. Jacob Cursed the Levites and God ABANDONED them to guard the Sacrifical Centers ready to execute any godlly person who came near. That does not prevent all of the Phds from using the Levites as their pattern for music and the Pharisees as the pattern for fleecing the week.

The Temple and Church Buildings are wombs and the entrance is the vulva. Jochin and Boaz are Hermes or Phallic Symbols. English and Irish churches forced you to stroke the vulva before you entered into the female. The Bride of Christ, contrary to the Sex is Salvation wackos is still a virgin.

[linked image]

[linked image]

Church is derived from Circe or Kirk. She was the holy harlot buried on an island John could see from Patmos. Here she is pouring out her stuff. Helios or Apollon is the father of Circe. Apollon or eelios is Lucifer in the Bible.

Circe has sex with men and then turns them into Beast. She kneads great dung patty cakes to feed them.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
NoneYa
(no login)

I AM

April 5 2017, 12:53 PM 

I am the Bread of Life (John 6:35, 41, 48, 51); I am the Light of the World (John 8:12); I am the Door of the Sheep (John 10:7, 9); I am the Good Shepherd (John 10:11,14); I am the Resurrection and the Life (John 11:25); I am the Way, the Truth and the Life (John 14:6); and I am the True Vine (John 15:1, 5).

COMPARED TO
John 8
57 “You are not yet fifty years old,” they said to him, “and you have seen Abraham!”
58 “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!”

In the first paragraph, all of these 'I ams' are important , but these 'I ams' are followed by other verbiage to complete the sentence.

In the second paragraph, "I am" is cut off by a comma and an exclamation to mean a singular term. Meaning that "I am" is a complete sentence, a singular term.

Just like
Exodus 3
14 God said to Moses, “I am who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I am has sent me to you.’”

Respond to this message   
I AM Ken
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: I AM

April 5 2017, 1:14 PM 

Ex. 3:13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?
Ex. 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
Ex. 3:15 And God said MOREOVER unto Moses , Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel,
The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob,
hath sent me unto you: this is my NAME for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

God's Name is "I am The LORD-God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob,

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

No one will answer or give a reason.

April 12 2017, 9:51 AM 

The books of HISTORY define the Hebrew nation especially after God abandoned them to worship the starry host (Acts 7). Jesus defined HOLY SCRIPTURE as the writing of the Prophets: that included the Writing Prophets and other prophecies made about Him in the Law and Prophets. Jesus does not use the Scribe's records of kings whom God gave in his anger. However, AMONG THE SCHOLARS there is a hysterical effort to drive people back to the Jacob-cursed and God-Abandoned Levites slaughtering animals and the HOLOCAUST of animals and INFANTS.

You will never find anyone on the preacher level who does not say that God COMMANDED INSTRUMENTAL WORSHIP under the Law. Well, The Law of Moses did NOT do so. They think that everything from Genesis to Malachi is the OLD TESTAMENT.

For the God of Israel is found to have enjoined in the books of the prophets that all these objects which those men are minded to worship should be held in abomination and be destroyed, while He Himself is now named the God of the whole earth, through the instrumentality of Christ and the Church of Christ, exactly as He promised so long time ago.

By Grace through faith we are made SAFE FROM what is defined as an abomination.

Eph. 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners,
but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Eph. 2:20 And are built upon [EDUCATED] the foundation of the apostles and prophets,
Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone

Augustine: Where are their gods? Where are the vaticinations [Prophesiers] of their fanatics, and the divinations of their prophets?

Deuteronomy 18 The Abominations

http://www.piney.com/Deuteronomy.18.Abomination.Of.Those.Nations.html

Deut. 18:9 When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the ABOMINATIONS of those nations.
Deut. 18:10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire,
or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,

hărĭŏlus soothsayer, prophet, prophetess
somnĭo , to dream; to dream of or see in a dream, to dream, i. e. to think idly or vainly, to talk foolishly:
psaltrĭa , ae, f., = psaltria, . a female player on the cithara, a lutist, “ineptias,” Col. 1, 8, 2: “ah stulte! tu de Psaltriā me somnias Agere,” Ter. Ad. 4, 7, 6; Plaut. Pers. 2, 3, 5.—Absol.: “vigilans somniat
“portenta non disserentium philosophorum sed somniantium,” Cic. N. D. 1, 8, 18.

Deut. 18:11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer

A Charmer is an Abomination

Cantus A. Prophetic or oracular song incantātor , ōris, m. incanto, I. an enchanter, wizard (post-class.), 2. With instruments, a playing, music: “citharae, [guitar]

This was outlawed for the Church of Christ (the Rock) in the wilderness
These ăb-ōmĭnor are always MARKED “semimares,” Liv. 31, 12, 8

Signs or wonders " Liv. 31, 12, 8 Along with "plundering" the temples, among the Sabines, a child of uncertain sex was born, while another was found whose sex, at the age of sixteen, could not be determined. All these disgusting and monstrous creatures seemed to be signs that nature was confusing species; but beyond all else the hermaphrodites caused terror,... In addition, they directed that a hymn be sung throughout the city by thrice nine maidens, and that an offering be made to Queen Juno.

Where are the auguries, or the auspices, or the soothsayings,

hărĭŏlus soothsayer, prophet, prophetess

or the oracles of demons? Why is it that, out of the ancient books which constitute the records of this type of religion, nothing in the form either of admonition or of prediction is advanced to oppose the Christian faith, or to controvert the truth of those prophets of ours, who have now come to be so well understood among all nations?

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter