Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Go into the world!

May 7 2017 at 5:01 PM
Dianna Howell  (Login dianna01)
from IP address 107.77.161.6

I found this in some of Ken's work and wanted to share with others!

http://www.piney.com/BlackabyKeys.html

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Jun 2, 2017 9:52 AM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Good time to review where the Apostates got their HEARING GOD stuff.

May 7 2017, 7:37 PM 

The links to that are dead: I posted it because of access to Blackaby. There are still lost souls claiming that we can watch what God is doing and if we do the same thing we can even do greater things than God says Rubel Shelly.

Here are two papers that I wrote after apostates began speaking about Blackaby. I didn't know who he was until I noticed that I was using His book as a Mouse Pad. I inherited lots of my aunt who was a devoted Bible scholar.

http://www.piney.com/HsBlack.html

http://www.piney.com/PKBlakabyReview.html

You may want to quote some of His blasphemous claims. All of the purpose driven sowers of discord CLAIM that "we will go slowly in the changes we are going to impose but they are what The Holy Spirit told me to do which meant:

To lie about God and to God especially about the "music" issue because from the Garden of Eden onward the serpent or Musical Enchanteress has been the mortal enemy of the Lord [YHWH] God [Elohim]. The 40 days of prayers is to DARE you to question their discording changes after God has "affirmed" their hidden agenda.

Most "conservatives" subscribe to the always-pagan trinity and fall into the trap that we are living under the dispensation of THE Holy Spirit. They say that Jesus is God having finished the second dispensation.

Jesus calls such people blasphemers
John calls them antichrists.

Thanks for your unique discipleschip and for finding lots of files I have forgotten. Dianna posted the SEARCH for the word SHAKEN.

https://www.google.com/search?q=site:piney.com+Shaken&client=googlet&prmd=ivsn&ei=bAEOWaDRI-nejwTA6o-ABA&start=10&sa=N&biw=1024&bih=672

"Shaken" in Hebrews 12 speaks of the first shaking at Mount Sinai and the trumpet and other instrumental sounds.

Heb. 12:26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.
Heb. 12:27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
Heb. 12:28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:
Heb. 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Shaking of Biblical Proportions: Ex-Christian Universities and congregations.

May 8 2017, 10:31 AM 

1996 promise keepers launched my old church in Seattle as well as in my new church in Hohenwald into maybe the FINAL SHAKING of historic proportions. The Masculine Journeys which which attempts to ESTABLISH male domination by USING a few select women to help neuter the LAITY MALES. Vocational deacons are replaced with defacto hired deaconesses and by demoting the elders as the only Christ-ordained Pastor-Teachers commanded to teach that which has been taught.

Out of the charismatic dissociation at Promise Keepers, February, 1996, came a stream of discipleship to the Baptist, Henry. T. Blackaby, who uses Old Testament models like Moses to prove that you, too, can experience God personally. However, Jesus said that the Father speaks ONLY to the Son: the Son of God is the audible Word of God. The Holy Spirit OF Jessus Christ speaks only what Jesus Christ in His post-resurrection state speaks. Why would an apostle have to have been personally taught by Him and seen and heard Him after the resurrection. Jesus Christ the Spirit said that Paul would have to SEE and HEAR HIM to enable Him to speak FOR Jesus Christ the only Spirit.

As a matter of fact, what Phillips has just said above concerning Henry Blackaby is just as dead-on-target for a rapidly increasing amount of evangelical notables as well.

take for example Southern Baptist megapastor Rick Warren

http://apprising.org/category/rick-warren/

and Word Faith mogul Joel Osteen

http://apprising.org/category/joel-osteen/

who tell us of a regular basis what God has supposedly “said” to them personally.

And Emergence Christianity icon Rob Bell

http://apprising.org/category/rob-bell/

is even worse because he is an open practitioner of the corrupt Contemplative Spirituality/Mysticism

http://apprising.org/category/contemplative-spiritualitymysticism/

spewed by Foster and his spiritual twin SBC minister Dallas Willard

http://apprising.org/category/dallas-willard/

as their spurious Spiritual Formation.

http://apprising.org/category/spiritual-formation/

Henry Blackaby

http://apprising.org/2009/06/10/henry-blackaby-and-his-sons-view-of-gods-will-negates-sola-scriptura/

Lipscomb University under the direction of FEMINIST theology as the DAUGHTERS OF EVE and not godly women employs some of these hallucinators.

My next post will be some of Lipscomb and others abandoning Scripture in favor of their imagination which becomes YOUR LAWS.

Respond to this message   
Dianna Howell
(Login dianna01)

Go into the world

May 10 2017, 2:29 PM 

This is an excerpt from another of Ken's papers. I will post link later. I like these quotes as it gives those who are in the fields encouragement to continue teaching.

19. Literally, "But it shall hail with coming down of the forest, and in lowness shall the city (Nineveh) be brought low; that is, humbled." The "hail" is Jehovah's wrathful visitation (Isa 30:30 28:2,17). The "forest" is the Assyrian host, dense as the trees of a forest (Isa 10:18,19,33,34 Zec 11:2).

Wesley: 19. It shall hail - As my blessings shall be poured down upon my people, who, from a wilderness, are turned into a fruitful field,

so my judgments (which are signified by hail, chap. xxviii, 2, 17, and elsewhere) shall fall upon them, who were a fruitful field,

but are turned into a forest, upon the unbelieving and rebellious Jews.
The city - Jerusalem, which, though now it was the seat of God's worship and people,

yet he foresaw, would be the great enemy of the Messiah.
Low - Hebrew. shall be humbled with humiliation: shall be greatly humbled, or brought very low.

John Wesley, the reputed founder of the Methodist Church, is quoted by Adam Clarke to have said: "I have no objection to instruments of music in our chapels, provided they are neither heard nor seen." Clarke's Commentary, Vol. 4, page 684.

20. While the enemy shall be brought "low," the Jews shall cultivate their land in undisturbed prosperity.

all waters--well-watered places (Isa 30:25). The Hebrew translation, "beside," ought rather to be translated, "upon" (Ec 11:1), where the meaning is, "Cast thy seed upon the waters when the river overflows its banks; the seed will sink into the mud and will spring up when the waters subside, and you will find it after many days in a rich harvest."

Blessed are ye that sow beside all waters, that send forth thither the feet of the ox and the ass Isaiah 32:20

Before sowing, they send oxen, &c.;, into the water to tread the ground for sowing. CASTALIO thinks there is an allusion to the Mosaic precept, not to plough with an ox and ass together, mystically implying that the Jew was to have no intercourse with Gentiles; the Gospel abolishes this distinction (Col 3:11); thus the sense here is, Blessed are ye that sow the gospel seed without distinction of race in the teachers or the taught. But there is no need of supposing that the ox and ass here are yoked together; they are probably "sent forth" separately, as in Isa 30:24.

Wesley: 20. Blessed - As the barren forest shall be destroyed, so the fruitful field shall be improved, and bring forth much fruit; which is signified by a declaration of the blessedness of them that sow in it. Waters - In all moist grounds, which are like to yield good fruit. But this also is to be understood of the times of the gospel, and of the great and happy success of the ministers of it. The ox - Which they employed in plowing and sowing the ground.

Jesus sent the honest evangelist out into the fields to sow, till and harvest.

Respond to this message   
Dianna Howell
(Login dianna01)

Link to prior post

May 10 2017, 2:30 PM 

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Dianna noting Isaiah 32 Part A

May 12 2017, 12:22 AM 

While the Old Testament defines God's relationship with various nations as TYPES, Jacob cursed and God abandoned the Levites and told those who were NOT of the World to attend the Levi synagogues or enter into their covenant but to wait for SHILOH or REST. Those not of the Civil-Military-Clergy which had been abandoned to Babylon, national, Goyim or GENTILE worship were restricted to a few hundred feed and could REST as the meaning of Sabbath which was never a day of group worship.

Jesus defines Holy Scripture as the Prophets and other prophecies concerning Him. He fulfilled those prophecies concerning Him and proved His authority by signs and wonders. The Eye-- and ear--witnesses left us a MEMORY and outlawed anything but the writings of the Prophets and Apostles.

The overwhelming masses of clergy OF THE WORLD spend their lives and your fortune developing PATTERNS because they say that Neither God nor Jesus nor the apostles had much to say about the Lord's Day. Maybe because Sabbath meant rest and the promised another day of REST is the Greek PAUO outlines anything but a School of Christ teaching what HE commanded to be taught.

Isaiah defines what a Biblical Assembly and its only function both inclusively and exclusively. You don't have to use clergy imagination for which you pay a fortune: Just read the text with honesty, define words and see what the pagans thought about those words or concepts.

Rather than everyone's ONE TRUE CHURCH, Jesus and others warn that you are foolish if you pay money for people who say "we have the kingdom over here." Jesus said the kingdom is WITHIN you and worship is IN Spirit which is in your mind. Scripture has noted that the Bible is ignored and more and more money and lust is heaped on performing "worship services." The Book of Enoch and other papers by literate Jews defines the panic and programs are people who know they have fallen and can never get back up: their only option is to work feverishly trying to heap up bodies to keep from doing the Judas Maneuver.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Isaiah 32 part B. One of many definitions of the assembly

May 13 2017, 11:58 AM 

The Venus or other words like Vires or Venom includes Eve as the WOMAN. Neither the Hebrew, Greek, Latin or Paul give Eve an endorsement perhaps because He knew that Jesus said that the mysteries had been hidden in parables from the foundation of the World. Isaiah 48 by God breathing the Spirit OF Christ said that this was to trap those who claimed that they had the truth. I will leave Venus, Zoe or Eve for now.

Whatever the Spirit OF God had in mind when inspiring Isaiah to define the future Assembly both inclusively and exclusively, disciples will want to see how words are used in the languages of the time. In the ways in which a world, like psallo, are used by the writers in their context if one cannot find a positive understanding of the Word's God inspired, it would not be a good idea to violate God's always outlawing Scribes and Pharisees Jesus called hypocrites and the prophets define as self-authoring preachers, singers or instrument players.

Isaiah defines the God-abandoned Jews who had a "covenant with death and hell" and their PATTERN. He then defiines what the godly Jews practiced when they attended SCHOOL as one meaning of REST in the once a week synagogue or assembly. "Church" is one of those MARKING words because Kirke or Circe was the Babylonian and other mothers of harlots. They can be identified as speakers, singers, instrument players and others. The Nymphs point to the Hieros Gamos being Celebrated at Pepperdine this year. The "piping" sound of the millstone helped you locate the "grinders" or prostitutes.

Without being told we know that the LIBERALS are OF the World promote A Christian World View maybe knowing that the World, Kosmos, Ecumenical is the kingdom of the Devil. They can be marked in the morning by sight, sound and smell when the Jesus Pattern is a quiet, private assembly to hear the word PREACHED by being READ.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Isaiah 32 Summary

May 15 2017, 1:18 AM 

Dianna referenced Isaiah 32 and wanted some discussion about evangelists and their "call." As I remember the discussion, I noted that the universal call was issued when Jesus commanded the Apostles as the first "pattern" of evangelism WENT into the world and preached the gospel. Those who claim that a spirit called them to be a pastor of a religious institution specializing in keeping the people dumb and blind are hearing a "spirit" being and not the BREATH of God.

We have noted that the pattern was to make disciples by teaching them, baptizing them and then teaching what Jesus commanded to be taught and observed. That was the prophecies concerning Jesus fulfilled and validated by signs and wonders and left for our memory by eye-- and ear--witnesses. That teaching, judging, separating and burning is defined in the prophets and reaches to the end of the world or age where Jesus will be the KING in the role of Holy Spirit. While the wannabe kings and queens have the role of making those OF the world dumb and blind because they are blind or strongly deluded, the simple people will be the true LIBERALS speaking the WORD, Logos or Regulative Principle. The kings and queens for a day can be identified by mocking the Regulative Principle which limits the role of a Christian Assembly to being a School as one of the meanings of REST.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Go into the world!

May 16 2017, 11:32 AM 

Dianna quoted Isaiah 10 and I will comment. I am working to clean up Isaiah 32 which she linked whether anyone reads it or not. From cover to cover God breathed as the "Spirit OF Christ" what Jesus came to destroy before the beginning of His creation which is reserved unto fire. We have noted that:

Thos who are called LIBERAL are called by God as the Spirit OF Christ as VILE

Isaiah 32:5 The VILE person shall be no more called LIBERAL, nor the CHURL said to be bountiful.

Nabel (h5034) to wilt; gen. to fall away, fail, faint; fig. to be foolish... make vile, wither..

Marked As: h5035. nebel, neh´-bel; nebel, nay´-bel; from 5034; a skin-bag for liquids (from collapsing when empty); hence, a vase (as similar in shape when full); also a lyre (as having a body of like form):—bottle, pitcher, psaltery, vessel, viol.

in-sipiens I. unwise, senseless, foolish (class.): “sed ego insipiens nova nunc facio,”
sermo insipientium

AND THE CHURL "cheating, deceitful, fraudulent, “venditiones OR MERCHANT selling ARS or a profession in art, poet or music, Scribe

WILL NO LONGER BE CALLED A GREAT MAN

Modern theology (the study of "gods" such As Apollon) claims to be liberal but God calls them vile. The mark of a vile Sophist, Scribe or Pharisee SELLS their own learning at retail which is Anti-God and Anti-Christ who marked "christianity" as a School (only) of what He commanded to be taught and observed. Those who are vile hold workshops intend to SELL their infidelity to REPROGRAM young preachers to be ANTI Biblical and trust their imagination or use spiritual formation to understand what God was unable to deliver for OUR changed culture. It is world-wide literal and spiritual terrorism.

Not only chapter 10 Dianna noted but throughout the writing Prophets the New Spiritual Creation is defined incluvisely and exclusively.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Part C

May 17 2017, 2:18 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Isaiah 32: Dianna's question about evangelism

May 19 2017, 12:39 PM 

I well remember about 15 years ago people went wacko because I quoted John Calvin: "Why should the plowing oxen starve while the lazy asses are fed."

They might be more concerned when young women get top billing at Pepperdine and other places to do explicity sex talk and jokes and mocks as dangerous "the purity pledges" that young people take about abstinance. They will never grasp that they are exposing them as the fulfillment of Revelation 17 when the beginning-time Babylon Mother of Harlots makes an end time assault using priests as "lusted after fruits" also discussed in Amos 8 which we reference below. The ONOS or load bearing donkey is commanded to GO into the world and teach what Jesus commanded to be taught. However, Isaiah 32 points to Hermes-Mercury-Kairos as the flakey mediator with sex and music. The joke is of a Lazy Ass playing Apollon's lyre.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Only a FEW who are faithful can be saved.

May 22 2017, 12:41 PM 

Jesus called the Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites: In Isaiah 29 and Ezekiel 33 God names performance sermons, songs or playing instruments. The old and new Pharisees wrote their own songs and sermons for sale because you cannot by God's Decree SELL the free water of the Word. That is why most sermons now make no attempt to obey the command to teach that which has been taught.

The evidence is that they are mercinary but beyond their grasp they are angels of light and lying in wait to deceive.

They will fool almost all of the people most of the time: Jude says they are foreordained.

However, Dianna's main point is that faithful teachers must EXPECT to be hated (Jesus told us so) but that God's REMNANT cannot fail if they remain faithful to the WORD.

Low energy slows my real response but Isaiah especially is filled with the warning of WOE to those who write their own songs and sermons.

They are not accidentally Bible-Challenged but are FOREORDAINED and that is why they seem so successful. The BAD and UGLY will lose so that they HAVE THEIR REWARD NOW by have the right to BUY AND SELL songs and sermons at what Ezekiel called Workshops of Evil.

Believest thou not that I am IN the Father, and the Father IN me?
.....the WORDS that I speak unto you I speak not of myself:
.....but the Father that dwelleth IN me, he doeth the works. John 14:10

Those who mock the Regulative Principle will never know that they are mocking GOD Who IS the Word or Logos and Jesus who makes the Word visible and audible. Those OF this world, the ecumenical, will never be able to understand the instructions for finding that WAY that is called a SECT: A road narrow and fools cannot even stumble on to it. And the gate is so hidden by the massed multitudes that it is very difficult to find. Those who are not OF this world will be a tiny remnant who will diligently seek and find it.

Those OF the World whose purpose is to HINDER don't know that their pants are already on fire.

2Cor. 4:4 In whom the god of THIS WORLD hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,
.....LEST the light of the glorious gospel of Christ,
.....who is the IMAGE of God, should shine unto them.

Dianna referenced
Isaiah 10:1 Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees, and that write grievousness which they have prescribed;

con-do to make, construct, build: Of written productions, to compose, write, celebrate, write or treat of, describe “poëma, orationem, “laudes [praises] “carmen, [songs and playing instruments]

Law which are Laded Burdens: an Actor, comedian, ragis songs. “scaenae
Iniquus uneven, disturbing or unsuitable choragium uneven, disturbing the preparing and bringing out of a chorus, other equipment, means of acquring Glory.

They are performed to get glory for the performer.

Glory. vox bene judicantium de excellente virtute; “ea virtuti resonat tamquam imago,
gloriae meretricum Resonant
spectacula plausu carmina [singing and playing] resonantia chordis Romanis, to the strings,

John 7:17 If any man WILL do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.
John 7:18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

Like the Scribes and Pharisees who wrote their own doctrine, those who seek their own glory and MONEY write religious or superstitious laws in order to bind people to himself.

lex laws to bind, oblige; cf. religio Hence of conditions or terms of peace:

Made By Scribes “hic carmen mediā scribe columnā,”

Isaiah says that they are Purpose Driven:

Is. 10:2 To turn aside the needy from judgment, and to take away the right [verdict] from the poor of my people, that widows may be their prey, and that they may rob the fatherless!

opprĭmo A To press together; to close, shut: “os opprime,” shut your mouth! hold your tongue! Plaut. As. 3, 2, 40; Ter. Phorm. 5, 8, 93.— onere, [burden] To put down, suppress, quell, check, quash: censore to crush one with false accusations, to make one's self master of, occupy,

The humble Matthew 5:3] "Blessed are the poor in spirit, For theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.
praeda tithes and offerings

The "poor" are also those who are:

Exodus 22:22] "You shall not take advantage of any widow or fatherless child.

They are also the "Weak" of Romans 15
-Asthen-ēs , es, weak in the mind 5. Insignificant,

The WEAK Latin in-firmus less nourishing, Of things, of no weight or consequence, weak, trivial, inconclusive: II. Trop., weak in mind or character, superstitious, pusillanimous, inconstant
voluptas, satisfaction, enjoyment, pleasure, delight an officer in the imperial household,” master of the revels. sports, shows, spectacles, given to the people,
Cicero asks: Are you asking employment as a pimp from a band of luxurious youths.

Because their leaders boast about depriving them of historic truth to in the words of Rick Atchley and his minions: 'Teach your youth to leave our movement." They promise them the liberty to engage in what is prophesied and fulfilled as musically mocking Jesus and MARK them as OF the World.

They are SOPHISTS (speakers, singers, instrument players) who use:
soph-isma , atos, to, A.acquired skill, method II. clever device, ingenious contrivance sly trick, artifice, stage-trick, claptrap, trick of rhetorikes

APT elders will eject them by the guidance of Jesus Who as Holy Spirit inspired Paul to warn that THEY ARE LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.

However, as directly commanded by Paul:

A rhetorike practices rhetoric 2. of persons, skilled in speaking, fit to be an orator
while we call eloquent those who are able to speak before a crowd, we regard as sage those who most skilfully debate their problems in their own minds.

Don't let the "scholars" trick you by saying that they "edify by making you feel loved and valuable by Bible-deprived sermons and songs which are INTENTIONALLY NOT "That which is written for our learning."

Romans 14:19 Let us therefore follow after the things which make for PEACE, and things wherewith ONE may edify ANOTHER.

The Latin for "peace" is the same SILENCE commanded of male and female so that "We might all be SAFE and come to a knowledge of the truth." Those who drag you to Pepperdine or other places insisting that you NOT be silent but denounce "the purity principle and dangerous" and tittilate others with sex talk.

The One-Piece Pattern is EDIFICATION which in the Ekklesia is EDUCATION ONLY: anything beyond as programs and staffs is the mark of A Cult World View.

Aedificato
(a). Absol.: “loquitur ad aedificationem,” Vulg. 1 Cor. 14, 3; 14, 26.—
(b). With gen.: “ad aedificationem Ecclesiae,” Vulg. 1 Cor. 14, 12; ib. Eph. 4, 12.

1Cor. 14:11 Therefore if I know not the meaning of the voice, I shall be unto him that speaketh a barbarian, and he that speaketh shall be a barbarian unto me.
1Cor. 14:12 Even so ye, forasmuch as ye are zealous of spiritual gifts, seek that ye may excel to the edifying of the church.

Eph. 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
Eph. 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
Eph. 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

The Faith is The Word, Regulative Principle which outlaws rhetoric, singing, playing instruments, acting or any things which replaces one minute devoted to THE WORD. The omission is God giving you a WAY OF ESCAPE if you are one of the Lost Sheep.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on May 22, 2017 11:19 PM

Respond to this message   
Dianna
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Only a FEW who are faithful can be saved.

May 28 2017, 9:21 PM 

Dianna sent this quote:
“Our way must be: never knowingly support lies! having understood where the lies begin—step back from that gangrenous edge! Let us not glue back the flaking scale of the Ideology, not gather back its crumbling bones, nor patch together its decomposing garb, and we will be amazed how swiftly and helplessly the lies will fall away, and that which is destined to be naked will be exposed as such to the world.”—Alexander Solzhenitsyn[1]

Myths are any story or song you make up expressing your view: Myths are the OPPOSITE of LOGOS or God's only free instructing and "spiritual formation" power.

People make up myths, says Jesus of the Pharisees, because they knew that God would never let them sell the free water of the WORD.

Is. 55:1 Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money;
.....come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come,
..... buy wine and milk without money and without price.
Is. 55:2 Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread?
.....and your labour for that which satisfieth not?
.....hearken diligently unto me,
.....and eat ye that which is good,
.....and let your soul delight itself in fatness.

.....John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth;
.....the flesh profiteth nothing: the WORDS that I SPEAK unto you,
.....they are SPIRIT, and they are life.

Jesus never SANG the WORD and nothing you self-author has nay SPIRIT or any LIFE. In Amos 8 and Isaiah 5 music is connected to STARVING the people for lack of the WORD. So, you gotta do what you gotta do because Jude says that you are FOREORDAINED.

Is. 55:3 Incline your ear, and come unto me: HEAR, and your soul shall live;
.....and I will make an EVERLASTING covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.

Is. 55:4 Behold, I have given HIM
.....for a witness to the people,
.....a leader
.....and commander to the people.
Is. 55:5 Behold, thou shalt call a nation that thou knowest not,
.....and nations that knew not thee shall run unto thee
.....because of the LORD thy God,
.....ANDfor the Holy One of Israel;
.....for he hath glorified thee.
Is. 55:6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
Is. 55:7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man HIS THOUGHTS
.....and let him return unto the LORD,
.....and he will have mercy upon him;
.....and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

Did anyone hear anything but HIS THOUGHTS this morning? That's fine, most people pay a huge price for anyone who will perform rhetoric or music where "music" was always callled "sacred violence" Purpose Driven to "Shut the mouth of the Victim." Girard says:

5.4.2 Behind the anthropological predilections against the victim's perspective, there is a very practical, quasi-historical reason: namely, the victim is shunned and often killed. In the ancient world, the role of music during ritual sacrifice was often to drown out any cries from the victim. (45) It is crucial that the victim not be heard. The practical mechanics of making victims means that it is unusual for the victim's perspective to survive. In the world of ancient ritual it was probably impossible.

45. The Greek verb myo means to close the mouth or shut the eyes. There is debate about whether myo plays a crucial role in the etymology of other significant words such as myth, mystery, and even music. These etymologies make sense within the Girardian hypotheses. Myth means to close ourselves to the victim and tell the tale according to the perpetrator's perspective; mystery cults are based on the silence of the victims; music derives from drowning out the voice of the victim.

D.S.15.7 Diororus, Siculus. 15.7.[2] Dionysius did not renounce his zeal for poetry but dispatched to the Olympic Games2 actors with the most pleasing voices who should present a musical performance of his poems for the assembled throng. At first their pleasing voices filled the hearers with admiration, but later, on further reflection, the reciters were despised and rewarded with laughter. [3] Dionysius, on learning of the slight that was cast upon his poems, fell into a fit of melancholy.3 His condition grew constantly worse and a madness seized his mind, so that he kept saying that he was the victim of jealousy and suspected all his friends of plotting against him. At last his frenzy and madness went so far that he slew many of his friends on false charges, and he drove not a few into exile, among whom were Philistus and his own brother Leptines, men of outstanding courage who had rendered him many important services in his wars. [4] These men, then, passed their banishment in Thurii in Italy where they were cordially welcomed by the Italian Greeks. Later, at the request of Dionysius, they were reconciled with him and returned to Syracuse where they enjoyed his former goodwill, and Leptines married Dionysius' daughter.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on May 28, 2017 11:59 PM

Respond to this message   
Dianna Howell
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Is Abraham's tithe to Melchizedek authority for modern tithing?

June 1 2017, 10:21 PM 

Dianna: I am reading Coffmans comm., and he is discussing the tithe that Abraham paid to Melchizedek.

I wonder if this is part of the reason that a tithe is being taught in churches now. Was this the start of tithes in history? Of course this is all voluntary on Abrahams part. Do you have any comments or info to offer?

When the good people at Madison began to vote with their "tithes and offerings" before they were forced to vote with their feed,

C. Bruce White, Madison Marcher wrote: Jesus did not repeal the Law of Moses on Tithing for the Tribe of Levi. Therefore, "the Hebrew writer did not repeal it, he affirmed it (Hebrew 7:4-8). Bruce White uses the rainbow to prove that TITHING is still God's Law. However, the rainbow pledges rain for the good, the bad and the ugly. God does not bring a curse upon those who do not tithe but upon those who usurp the role of priests but who refuse to teach the Word as it has been taught. Listen, 1st Corinthians 6:10, "There'll be no thieves ... to inherit the kingdom of God [passage not audible, KJV by d.c.]."

Now, "tithing" is referred to in the Bible about 50 times, and "tithe" 13 times, "tithes" (plural) 13 times, and a "tenth" 45 times. The New Testament refers to tithing in the likes of Jesus in Luke 15:12, with the Pharisees in Matthew 23:23, and with Abraham in Hebrews 7 and verse 2.

So Abraham was tithing long before Moses gave the Law. And ... and ... and so tithing has been a thing with God all along.

Now, someone may think that, say, "Well, I don't tithe; I don't believe in tithing because we're not under the Law and [uh] we're not under the Old Testament; that's the Old Testament."

Again, a common claim!

"What is tithing? A spiritual law and principle proclaimed by the Supreme Being to which there are two parts. First Fruits is the beginning steps on the golden road to tithing. Take a look around you and observe all the things you own on a material level. You might take inventory of a house, money in the bank, stocks, furniture, vehicles, jewelry - the list can go on and on. Write down the value of all these items as accurately as you can. You may be amazed at how many "possessions" are on your list.

"After you have totaled the amount of everything you own, take ten to thirty percent of the accumulated value and bring it to the person/place who has revealed the law of tithing to you. After all, you don't give your rent check to the Supermarket! You give to the one who has opened your spiritual eyes and ears to this principle ?

We will respond to Dianna's question. If Paul in Hebrews DENIES the tithe what are we gonna do with those who go beyond that which is written and commanded if there is NO law of laying by in store?

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Jun 1, 2017 10:27 PM

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter