Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Who Claims This Site? Christ and His WORD, that's who!

May 24 2017 at 9:11 AM
Rancor  (no login)
from IP address 68.74.186.218

Donnie or Ken? Who claims ownership?

The inquisitive mind!!! Good to hear from you. happy.gif

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on May 26, 2017 9:10 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Who Claims This Site?

May 25 2017, 12:05 AM 

Rancor,

The ownership of the site has not changed. The same account has been responsible for this site's ownership since its inception, and it will remain that way.

The discussion forums (Madison, Richland Hills, Hillcrest, More Churches, Sunday School in Exile) are all financed by Donnie and Ken.

Have a wonderful week, brother.

Respond to this message   
David Rhoades
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

There has always been a worship leader

May 26 2017, 8:36 PM 

They always give David as their license, but, God tells us in Amos 6:5--Woe to those that act like David:

AMOS 6:5
"That chant to the sound of the viol, and invent to themselves instruments of music, like David;"

You may ask, is a "worship leader" Biblical? In a way, they are. You see God created the first "worship leader".

Ezekiel 28:13-16
13. You were in Eden, the garden of God; Every precious stone was your covering: The sardius, topaz, and diamond, Beryl, onyx, and jasper, Sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold. The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes Was prepared for you on the day you were created.
14. You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you; You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones.
15. You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, Till iniquity was found in you.
16. By the abundance of your trading You became filled with violence within, And you sinned; Therefore I cast you as a profane thing Out of the mountain of God; And I destroyed you, O covering cherub, From the midst of the fiery stones
?

Note: "tambrels" are tamborines and "pipes" are wind instruments.

It's no wonder that Satan is called the "enchanter." He has been using music from the very beginning to seduce his prey. It started early with the Bablyonian and Egyptian civilizations in which they would dance, clap, sing and play to their gods. The only thing most contemporary Churches are not doing presently is bringing the gods clean cloths everyday.

From the continent of Africa, where Voodoo chants called up the evil spirits to the shores of America , Satan has always been the user of music and the "worship leader" extraordinaire.

Isaiah14:11-12
11. Your pomp is brought down to Sheol, And the sound of your stringed instruments; The maggot is spread under you, And worms cover you.
12. How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, You who weakened the nations!

Let's take a look at how Satan uses others to seduce us with his music:

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on May 26, 2017 8:41 PM

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(no login)

...sad...

May 27 2017, 6:05 AM 

Ken, the edit button is your best friend. Some things never change. See you later.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: ...sad...

May 27 2017, 4:34 PM 

Rancor,

We, the moderators, learn and can learn also from other posters. Next time we'll strive not to do any editing, whether it's the TITLE or the CONTENT of the INITIAL POST of a thread, unless the message is abusive or an attack. In this way, the intent of the message by the author/poster is preserved and unaltered -- we must respect that. Then the responses to and discussion of the intended subject matter can follow and continue, as well as rebuttal and defensive arguments.

This is a discussion forum after all, agree? Have a great weekend! happy.gif

Respond to this message   
David Rhoades
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Small Groups: Divide and Conquor

May 27 2017, 10:58 AM 

PART 4
ECUMENICAL MEETINGS, GATHERINGS, YOUTH TRIPS

David Rhoades
01-16-2003
ConcernedMembers.com

I owe an apology to everyone because I have written previously that my former church congregation was headed for a trip to Saddleback.
How wrong I was! The destination is actually more sinister.

The change agents will promote the embracing of other doctrines. This starts out innocent enough. The praise team will visit a different denomination or will use this opportunity to practice their talents, which they haven't revealed to their congregation yet. The change agents will encourage visits to other Churches that are already advanced into the "Community Church Change." These little trips provide the encouragement for them to continue their efforts of bringing "praise teams" or instruments into their congregation. Maybe they will even invite a musical group from another denomination into their Church on a special occasion, which is intended to show their own congregation how "innocent" a little musical worship can be.

The preachers like my former preacher will hold meetings with other denominations about setting aside their differences in doctrinal issues. (1) They will encourage members? trips to participate in groups like "Promise Keepers" (14) or they will start their own "Jubilee". (The Pope had a Jubilee too, you know) There are ulterior motives here that won't be discussed with the Church members.

We Church members are a mixed lot. Most of us think we know what's going on in our own little way. Some of us are so kind and loving that we don't think another Christian would lie and deceive us. Then there are those like me that are so biblically ignorant that we wouldn't know a "Jubilee" from a "tent revival." There are those that knew what was going on, though. There always is. Looking back, you can see them leaving the Church early. I don't mean the big bunch that left when I did, but the trickling of many over several years. They knew! You really can't blame them.
They tried to warn us, but we were really a big dumb lot. We thought they were crazy, or maybe just a little too "radically religious".

Well, this is not another one of my tirades. I'm just trying to explain why you?re not going to believe this story either.

There is a bigger darker picture that's now being drawn. You see, I thought I knew the whole picture originally. I thought everything pointed to "Saddleback" and other similar "Change Agents" in the "Community Church Movement" What's really happening makes "Saddleback", "Willowcreek", and the "Zoe" bunch look like little minions.

Look at what I found on a web page the other day-- These are Catholics that are not happy with the changes taking place within the Catholic Church. Read this--It sounds like something you would read on the concernedmembers.com site. (3)

Compare ...
Traditional Latin Mass

Atmosphere of Reverent Worship:
Peaceful, otherworldly atmosphere. Emphasis on individual "lifting his heart & mind to God." Members of congregation direct attention to God, not each other.

With ...
Modern Mass at your parish

Social, Classroom, Entertainment Atmosphere:
Constant standing, sitting, amplified noise; atmosphere like a public meeting. Emphasis on "instruction." Socializing in church before & after service, and handshaking during.

My purpose of showing you this is to call your attention to what's happening everywhere! This is not some fad. What's happening to Churches all over the world doesn't have such organized precision unless there are some BIG minions running this. Do the little minions really know whom they are working for? I doubt it.

Here is a word that I did not know the meaning of until just a few short months ago:

Ecumenism, Ecumenical - Remember these words. Unfortunately this won't be the last time you hear them.

Here is what Webster?s says:

Pronunciation: "e-ky&-'me-ni-k&l
Function: adjective
Etymology: Late Latin oecumenicus, from Late Greek oikoumenikos, from Greek oikoumenE the inhabited world, from feminine of oikoumenos, present passive particle of oikein to inhabit, from oikos house -- more at VICINITY Date: circa 1587

1: worldwide or general in extent, influence, or application
2 a: of, relating to, or representing the whole of a body of churches b: promoting or tending toward worldwide Christian unity or cooperation - ec?u?men?i?cal?ly /-k(&-)lE/ adverb

The ecumenical efforts have been at work for a long time right under our noses. Did you smell it? I didn't. We should have because it's right straight from Hell. This is not just an effort to join all Christian Churches, but ALL Churches under one Church, The One World Church.

I used to think it would be impossible for us as Christians not to recognize the "AntiChrist," but, now, I see. There are those today that don't realize that their Church is being changed into the Church of the "Anti-Christ". I was one of these right up until a few short months ago.

Here is a quote from a recent article by the President of Voice of the Martyrs:
"Across America pastors and Christian leaders are allowing representatives of the Islamic faith to freely speak in their pulpits. This happened at Willow Creek Community Church, the largest church in America, where a Muslim man named Faisal Hammouda was allowed to share the pulpit. During the interview with Pastor Hybels, Hammouda claimed: "As a matter of fact, we, all of us...believe in Jesus. I believe in Jesus. I believe in Mohammed and all the prophets. So our mission here is to introduce people to God." He also stated, "We believe in Jesus more than you do, in fact."

It seems that this all started back years ago and Satan has been coaching his minions all the time. I'm only going to take you back to 1948. Your self-study would take you even further back than 1919 and Alice Bailey, Foundress of the Lucifer Trust. (11)

John Foster Dulles, the brother of the CIA director that Kennedy fired, (Alan Dulles) was instrumental in forming the UN after World War II.
He was also instrumental in forming the "World Council of Churches" about the same time.

"At present, there are two great bodies -- the World Council of Churches (W.C.C.) and the National Council of Churches (N.C.C.). The main aim of the Ecumenical Movement is to bring churches of all denominations and cults, and ultimately, all other religious organizations together as One Ecumenical Church or World Church. At the first Ecumenical Assembly held in Amsterdam in 1948, the motto 'ONE WORLD -- ONE CHURCH' was adopted. It is agreed that one of the major issues for the WCC to tackle is the relations between the churches and the organizations of all the other religions and ideologies. With regards to this issue, dialogues are being held among the different religions of the world. The Bible Prophecy of a Super Church is now being fulfilled." (9)

Coming forward into the later part of the 20th century we see a hole host of well known characters furthering ecumenism and pushing it toward it's goals for the year 2000. The Pope with the decrees of Vatican II in 1962 brought the Catholic Church on board the ecumenism movement. Billy Graham was one of the biggest pushers within the protestant Churches. Then you have numerous movements like "Promise Keepers" (14) and new ones forming faster than flies.

It's not my job to scare you. I just have to warn you.

If you are still setting there in the pew...that's okay. I have done my job, now, I'm gone!

P.S. Do you really think you will recognize the Anti-Christ when he arrives?

Respond to this message   
David Rhoades
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Who Claims This Site? Christ and His WORD, that's who!

May 27 2017, 11:09 AM 

Gary Holloway was an early misleader in churches of Christ: He now works for the Disciples of Christ.

Gary Holloway is Executive Director of the World Convention of Churches of Christ [worldconvention.org]. He formerly was Ijams Professor of Spirituality at Lipscomb University. Holding degrees from Freed-Hardeman, Harding, The University of Texas, and Emory University, he has written twenty-five books, including You Might Be Too Busy If…, Spiritual Practices for People in a Hurry from Leafwood Press as well as several volumes in the Meditative Commentary Series, also from Leafwood. He is married to Deb Rogers Holloway, who teaches theatre at Lipscomb University. See this excerpt from the book An Invitation to Live in God's Love, co-written with Earl Lavender, in our "Spiritual Formation" issue.

http://www.worldconvention.org/

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Jesus died to give us REST-SCHOOL and pry Field Bosses out.

May 29 2017, 11:25 AM 

David Rhoades PART 3
SMALL GROUPS, CLASSES 101,102, & 103

http://www.piney.com/North.Boulevard.Church.of.Christ.Purpose.Driven.Shepherding.html

The "Change Agents" will call these "Discipleship Tools." These programs will go by different names. Sometimes the "Change Agent" will reach into the Bible and come up with one that sounds Biblical like "Living Stones." Actually, these tools have more to do with training for command and control than they do for training "Disciples for Christ."

Once a member joins the "Change Agent's" church, they will be introduced to a bevy of "small group" programs like: "accountability" groups, "social ministries," "career development ministries," and "youth ministries."

These tools are meant to keep the member active through peer pressure and to bond the member to everyone else, so they won't leave. Once enrolled, the member's performance and attendance will be tracked and scored. Their tithing will be evaluated with their income, so there will be no slacking here.

Here is an example of peer pressure as reported in a local Church of Christ paper.

" ..................... had everyone gather in groups of four. His task was to explain the next part of the gathering-Care Time. With a large congregation, it is very important for everyone to feel attached " to share needs with each other " He suggested that at every meeting that an empty chair in the room represent a ?missing? person."

As the above quote points out, this church is going to track absentees from the small groups and put the name of those absent on empty chairs. This is an attempt to exert peer pressure, which I assume will be effective for some people.

During the member's period of ?Discipleship? and progress up through the ranks, they will be asked to sign covenants, which is not Biblical [Matthew 5:33-37], and they will be given "Spiritual Gift Assessments" (personality profiling).

Any critical evaluation of the programs by members with anyone else is considered gossip and is against the covenant.

Rick Warren of the Saddleback church tells us why this is necessary:

"If you?re helping row the boat, you don?t have time to rock it."

Often as not, the member will be required by a signed covenant to participate in so-called ?accountability? groups. Here, they will confess all their sins to an accountability leader or partner. Is this Biblical? NO, but the "change agent" can justify it with their "new" Bible.

James 5:16

NIV-Therefore CONFESS YOUR SINS to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

NASB-Therefore, CONFESS YOUR SINS to one another, and pray for one another so that you may be healed. The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much.

CEV-If you have SINNED, you should TELL EACH OTHER WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. Then you can pray for one another and be healed. The prayer of an innocent person is powerful, and it can help a lot.

These versions support confessions to a priest. Now, look at what the KJV says:

KJV-CONFESS YOUR FAULTS one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

One word here makes a big difference. Faults and sins are not the same. The modern bibles lead me to believe that confession to "man" is required rather than to God and Him alone.

The member will need to join a "Social Ministry" like surfing/skiing/bike riding/quilting, etc. (Saddleback Valley Community Church has over eighty of them). And to answer the question why, here is Rick Warren, the author of the book:

?Relationships are the glue that keep the faithful coming.? (Rick Warren)

If the member is young enough to be part of the "Youth Ministry," then they could participate in Team building exercises, with such activities as "falls of faith," where a participant closes his/her eyes and allows him or herself to fall backwards, only to be caught by the rest of the youth. The point of the exercise is ?trust.? Once again, the trust is shifted - from trust in God, to trust in man. (My son actually told me about this one he did at the "Valley View" church camp, and I understand it's been going on for some time.)

What's the purpose of all this? The purpose is to lock the back door. "Small groups are the most effective way of closing the back door of your church." (Rick Warren)

All these processes may be successful at separating the lambs from the goats, but I seriously doubt that a true Christian should be involved.

I know a member at my former church that told me he couldn't leave if he wanted to. He said, "Think about it-- If my wife, her mother and her father won't leave, how can I? I would be headed for a divorce if I even bring it up!"

Not long ago, a good and Godly man from a large Church of Christ in Texas asked me to pray for him. He told me he had left his church of many years because of the false teaching. He told me that his wife and children stayed behind, and their church friends had told his wife to leave him. Now, that's a heart-tugger there. Do you think God would have anything to do with this process?

Richland Hills Church of Christ Forum
"We used christian bands to teach your youth to leave your movement."

http://www.network54.com/Forum/177121

No, my friends, this is not God's doing.

Each and every one of these tactics has been used for years by CULTS for CONTROL. Nothing is new here. It's all as old a sin.

Ec 1:10
Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new?
it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

Now, I know it's difficult for you to think of your church as a cult, and I'm not saying it is. But, ask yourself if Jesus Christ would have anything to do with tactics that served the sole purpose of using families and friendships for binding control. When was the word of God not sufficient?

These are the tools of men, not of God!

I was surprised to find listed in the book "The Kingdom of The Cults" by Walter Martin several cults that operate and appear as mainline Christian denominations. These cults have "church buildings" in every major city worldwide. They have over 34 MILLION members in the U.S. alone. They are so wealthy that they own insurance companies, and vast real estate holdings.

Do you think most of these millions of members realize they belong to and are controlled by a cult? The answer is NO.

The ones that do find out the truth can't get out without splitting their families. Some do make the desperate choices, but for most it's too late.

My humble advice to everyone is personal study of the Bible to know God's true doctrine.

Examine the fruits of your church leaders. Don't go by what they SAY, but by what they DO.

Do they appoint themselves as POPES?
Do they operate in secret?
Are they knowledgeable enough to teach scripture as taught?
Are they leading their flock in the ways of God or in the ways of man?
Are they honest? Have they ever misled the congregation?

Ac 20:29
For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves [pederasts] enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

Mt 7:20
Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Jer 9:5
And they will deceive every one his neighbor, and will not speak the truth: they have taught their tongue to speak lies, and WEARY themselves to commit iniquity.

2Th 2:15
Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

References;

What?s Wrong with the 21st Century Church?

http://www.crossroad.to/News/Church/Klenck1.html

The Kingdom of The Cults by Walter Martin

Respond to this message   
Dianna Howell
(Login dianna01)

The use of music and performing arts to enchant

May 29 2017, 12:25 PM 

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/01/31/nietszche-goes-to-hollywood/

Most people go about living their lives without caring or even being aware that people like Plato or Aristotle ever existed or that their ideas largely constitute the fabric of Western Civilization. So this level does not appeal to many people and has attracted mostly intellectuals.
The second level is the art. It is where ideas are morphed into images (including music) and images in turn shape perhaps half of our lives, whether we are aware of it or not.
Tom Hanks admitted, “I think that when the film industry can capture an idea and make it glamorous and gorgeous, so that the audience isn’t even aware that they’re embracing something they never would have embraced before, then, yes, the film as a social motor can inaugurate some kind of change.” Lenin also learned that very quickly. “One quick way to destroy a society,” he said, “is through its music.”
In other words, a person can learn about Nietzsche through the arts without being aware that there was such a person named Nietzsche, and a person can inject a Weltanschuung in his art without even telling his viewers.
This was one reason why Aristotle declared that music ought to be regulated, for he knew that it could be used as a powerful weapon in bringing about cultural changes. Plato himself declared in his famous work Laws,
“Through foolishness they [the people] deceived themselves into thinking that there was no right or wrong way in music, that it was to be judged good or bad by the pleasure it gave… [As it was,] the criterion was not music, but a reputation for promiscuous cleverness and a spirit of law-breaking.”

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/07/24/aleister-crowley-meets-peaches-geldof-and-pop-culture/
Writer and musician Gary Lachman declares,
“The area of popular culture in which Crowley has had the most impact surely must be music. It took some time, but by the mid-1960s, the occult revival had reached the burgeoning ‘youth culture,’ which was itself on its way to becoming a serious rival to the mainstream, what became known as the ‘counterculture….’
“Music has always had an element of danger associated with it because of its ability to subvert the conscious mind and reach directly into the unconscious; Plato, we know, famously banned most music, except for a few bland modes, from his utopian Republic…
“When the ‘60s occult revival met the growing counterculture something strange happened. Each recognized that they had a common enemy in what was called ‘the establishment.’ This term stood for the values, institutions, sensibilities, tastes, political ideals, and morality of the previous generation, and the distance between it and the burgeoning one became known as the ‘generation gap’—a phrase put to good marketing use when the Gap clothing retailer opened for business in 1969.”[34]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Watch gentle male Chimps slowly form COMMUNITY to go eat some smaller monkeys.

May 29 2017, 2:43 PM 

It seems that this is well documented in Scripture and in all literature from clay tablets to the classics scholars who when silenced caused society to go into the first dark ages. It is happening as we write.

It is impossible NOT to understand your post so Jesus as Holy Spirit informed Paul in Ephesians 4 that THEY ARE LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.

This first hit me in the face when the locals returned from Promise Keepers 96 in Atlanta and launched their terrorism in the local congregation. It IS PROBABLE that those who are several times in a year get caught up in the workshops of EVIL really believe the sex and lies (Pepperdine 2017) and CDs. The human spirit is really fragile and that is why the godly and Christian pattern is always SILENCE so you can READ or HEAR the Word, Logos or regulative principle.

The Community Church Movement which created Concerned Members with David Rhoades providing the Forum and many articles, was launched by Rubel Shelly etal. The thesis is that "you no longer have the right to read, interpret or speak" anything that is not the COMMUNITY (Commune) reading. The Community he had in mind was Rubel Shelly who declared himself THE leader by training and CHARISMA (smile)

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Watch gentle male Chimps slowly form COMMUNITY to go eat some smaller monkeys.

May 29 2017, 4:57 PM 

When Concerned Members went online David Rhoades questioned some of my stuff but was honorable enough to follow the links. He was also a fan of some of the writers on the site Dianna is pointing to,. Paul proctor was one of those who was able to grasp the BABBLE TALK of love and unity and decode it.

The Travesty of TOLERANCE
By Paul Proctor ~ October 9, 2001
http://www.crossroad.to/articles2/2002/proctor/tolerance.htm

DIAPRAX Goes to Seminary
http://www.crossroad.to/articles2/2002/proctor/diaprax.htm

Hegelian Dialectic & the New World Order
By Paul Proctor
http://www.crossroad.to/articles2/2002/proctor/hegelian_dialectic.htm

Other Articles
https://www.newswithviews.com/religion/religiona.htm

Forumite went ballistic but those Purpose Driven to destroy any part of the Word-Based School of Christ were not hesitant to quote these writers. Rubel Shelly used Machivelli's The Prince to explain why you must be patient in making the changes WE intend to impose.

Machiavelli in The Prince explains the ways to Take over (Sect out) other people's lands. He said you could get the property by PRAYER of VIOLENCE but that Prayer rarely worked.

He said that the people are slow to change because they know that THEY HAVE THE LAW ON THEIR SIDE.

The Purpose Driven Ministry (cult) follows a similar "frog boiling" procedure to gradually cook your "goose" before you know that you are plucked.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Tom Haddon: hoow to MARK people

May 29 2017, 10:15 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Who Claims This Site? Christ and His WORD, that's who!

May 29 2017, 10:46 PM 

When we say that the WORD claims this site. When John said that God was the WORD people believe that the Word is ANOTHER god required for the One God the Father to communicate.

WORD is in the group with GRACE, FAITH, LOVE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, SPIRIT all which were pagan gods who worshipped Hermes or Kairos as the pagan god and mediator between man and the gods. He was also the god of thieves and liars.

John says that GOD is the WORD: Word or Logos is God's REGULATIVE PRINCIPLE which repudiated the pagan Logos of personal opinions, personal experiences, rhetoric, singing, playing instruments, acting or charging admission for the free WATER of the LOGOS.

God's BREATH or spirit came upon prophets and Jesus where breath is a figurative word explaining how God communicates with Jesus. The Word became flesh when Jesus or we ARTICULATE only that God-Breated or INspired Scripture.

Here is a short list of how the Word or Logos is and is not MADE audible among us. There are no uses of the word WORD or LOGOS which describes a "God person" but rather that which God SPEAKS or we READ as that which is written for our LEARNING. By defining words like learning or teaching anything which one adds is based on SELF-WILL. This is the authority which is especially applied to women as the word AUTHENTIA or anything SELF-AUTHORED. If one could get an education to speak FOR God then Jesus died in vain and is called a liar because He said that no one knows the Father but the Son and those to whom the Son revealed Himself.

[linked image]

when claiming to assemble in the NAME of Jesus beyond reading or speaking the WORD, God as the Spirit OF Christ said that THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM.

That is because God IS LIGHT and He became VISIBLE as he became AUDIBLE reflected in the Face of Jesus Christ Who is the only Teacher with authority to speak in a Christian Assembly which is A SCHOOL OF THE WORD and not a pagan worship center. That happens only when APT elders "Teach that which HAS BEEN TAUGHT. When Inspiration commands teaching THAT WHICH HAS BEEN TAUGHT it also EXCLUDES anything added in song or sermon or PROGRAM to destroy the REST Jesus died to give HIS Disciples and by definition His LITTLE FLOCK will not tolerate the burden and will not show up at a SHOW AND TELL AND SMELL.

Logos is translated by W.O.R.D. and you don't need to be too smart to grasp that a word is what we S.P.E.A.K. Word is also RATIONAL: we define the most complicated principles known to mankind using WORDS. Symbols are also short-hand words. Why wouldn't God be as smart as His creatures and be able to define or instruct anything He plans to do by the use of words.

"For this reason, the Holy Spirit has frequently been personified in Scripture, identifying it with God, and so it is personified as he. "However, if the Holy Spirit were actually a person it should be rendered as he in every place where the word is referred to; but it is not. It is sometimes rendered in the neuter. In Romans 8:16, Paul writes: "The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit." The neuter, itself is used, and this is in accord with the Greek text, as any Greek scholar will acknowledge.

"To personify inanimate objects is normal in Scripture. Wisdom is represented as a woman (Proverbs 9:1), mammon is described as a friend (Luke 16:9), sin is personified as a slave-owner (Romans 6:16), the Holy Spirit as a comforter (John 14:26), expressing the spirit of Truth. So Micah declared: "I am full of power by the spirit of the Lord" (Micah 3:8). The prophets were moved by the spirit to record the Scriptures (Nehemiah 9:20; 2 Peter 1:21), and God used the same means to speak to Israel through His Son (Hebrews 1: 1)

"Personification.-- This is a figure of speech by which inanimate beings are spoken of as animated, or endowed with life and volition; animals are endowed with feelings akin to those of men.

"This is well suited to an imaginary condition of mind, and therefore frequently employed in Hebrew Scriptures. Indeed, it is now a staple in the market of communication, and we use it so commonly ourselves that whe have almost ceasted to speak of it as a figure of speech." (Prof. D. R. Dungan, Hermeneutics, p. 324, Gospel Light Publishing)

And he saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore his ARM brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him. Isaiah 59:16

God's ARM was made flesh and dwelt among us as the BRANCH or SHOULDER or SEED.

And the earth opened HER mouth, and swallowed them up, and their houses, and all the men that appertained unto Korah, and all their goods. Numbers 16:32

Bad Girl!!

The mountains SKIPPED like rams, and the little hills like lambs. Psalm 114:4

Jesus said that TRUTH had been hidden from the clergy in PARABLES: God hides His mysteries in plain sight knowing that the EYES of the enlightened who are given A holy spirit or A good conscience will be able to grasp it. He said that doctors of the law "take away the key to knowledge" so the elders who are not APT decide to hire a doctor of the law as Scribe or Pharisee.

Luke 11:49 Therefore also said the WISDOM of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute:
Luke 11:50 That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation;
Luke 11:51 From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias, which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation.
Luke 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

Institutions who will extort you to become a DOCTOR OF THE LAW and those who buy such worthless paper are there to PROVE that Jesus and His tiny, little floct: the WAY that is called a SECT gathers to "rest and learn of me OUTSIDE the camps or gates."

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on May 30, 2017 12:52 AM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The VISION 20/20 and a Building Program

May 31 2017, 1:38 PM 

As one of the first frogs to be boiled and suffered serpent bite, My group in Seattle let an exodus group into the sheep fold. We launched a building program lto move a pioneer church into a new property with a new vision. That began in about 1977 and I escaped Seattle in 1980. Shortly thereafter they came to watch the Zoe (Venus, Lucifer) Group teach them how to rob a temple. My two groups back in Tennessee launced the 20/20 vision both with the hidden agenda to get the new property paid for before they tell you that WE have a new Agenda and (tee hee) we want to divert your investment with the Lord. One such vision which I have reviewed is one of the most arrogant and blasphemous paper God has ever had to read. The Infiltrate and Divert (tee hee) by Tom Haddon of Donnie's group inspired the beginning of Concerned Memebers. You can tell that there is no hatred or venom than injected into owners who object to having their property stolen by people who give ISIS a good name because of their spiritual assault.

David Rhoades PART 5 still crying out about the:
BUILDING PROGRAM

Building Program - VISION 2000 [now called the 20/20 vision because the 2000 answer to the Pope's called to celebrate Jubilee 2000 sowed massive discord but largely flopped.]

or
Who's Vision Is This?

One of the first things the "Change Agents" will do is to propose a big building project.

This will either be a new building or a big re-do of an existing structure. These projects almost always mean new debt for the Church. [ks: been there, done to three times]

Proverbs 22:7
"The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender"

Usually, before such an endeavor begins, the "Change Agents" will hire a high-priced consultant that will come in to study the congregation's members and their income levels. Once they have this information at hand, then the "Change Agents" can determine how big to build their new church.

A building program is one way for the change agents to bring in tithing and commitments from Church members, that have traditionally been giving free-will gifts.

My former Church had a vision prior to 1995 that became known as "Vision 2000." It was the year 1995 that the Church explained its new vision and gave out an expensive notebook signed by the Elders, and containing their vision. On the front of this notebook, it said "Vision 2000." This was the start of an elaborate program of fund raising for the new building improvements and other parts of the "Vision 2000."

I remember getting one of these notebooks. I don't remember anything unusual. It all seemed quite natural at the time. The notebook laid out the new programs for "Vision 2000." They all seemed to me, at the time, honorable things to do.

I thought it would be interesting to go back and review this notebook that I had glanced through back in 1995 to see if anything there looked different to me today--through my new glasses.

On the first page, there is a big headline that says "Our Vision." At the bottom of the first page there is a logo that looks like one from an AT&T statement, and the title "Vision 2000."

The first and last lines of text on this page have this quote "Without vision, the people perish." Is this a quote from scriptures? If it is, it will be the only scripture found in this entire notebook that I have seen. There is no attribution to this quote as coming from the Bible.

With a little investigation, I did find this scripture in Proverbs 29:18, in the King James Bible.
"Where there is no vision, the people perish; but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

If this quote came from the Bible, then it leaves off the last part of the verse, "but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

On one of the pages titled "Where Do We Go From Here?" dated May 21, 1995, we are told that "Vision 2000" is the result of 2 years of prayer and planning and the results of a recent survey of the congregation. This must mean that the seed for this vision began 2 years earlier, around 1993.

The survey results of the congregation seem to give the Elders their final determination to "forge ahead."
(1) (See my editorial on Church surveys)

Further down the same page we have this statement:

"Our shepherds have decided that we will complete parts of the vision as money is committed with minimal borrowing. With that in mind, the following goals have been set:"

The goals are laid out depending on the amount raised:

$3,000,000 to $4,500,000
$4,500,001 to $6,000,000
$6,000,001 to $7,000,000

Ultimately, I think about 4.5 to 5 million was raised. The Elders spent about double that figure however, which left the Church some 3 to 4 million in debt.

What happened? Who knows? Mistakes do happen and I'm not here to bash my former Church.

What I do want to warn you about, though, is this:
It seems that new buildings, new Church plants and increased Church debt fits the "Community Church" program. With so much debt, how can the Church's attention be anything mission-related?

Ultimately, after reading over the Church's "Vision 2000", I doubt very seriously that the Congregation was awakened to the entire "Vision 2000" program. My suspicion is that only a very few knew what the real "Vision 2000" was going to be. I read nothing about "praise teams" in that "Vision 2000" notebook, but I have little doubt these were some visions that were being held close to their chest.

Once the doubt sets in as to what "Vision 2000" was really suppose to be, one begins to wonder just what was "Vision 2000". Whose vision was it really?

A simple search on Google will reveal that a lot of people were having "Vision 2000's."

The "World Council of Churches" had a Vision 2000.
The "National council of Churches " had a Vision 2000.
The Vatican had a Vision 2000.
The Methodist had a Vision 2000.
The Church of God had a Vision 2000.
Thousands of Churches were having a Vision 2000!

Putting it in the simplest terms possible, Vision 2000 appears to be "code" for an ECUMENICAL CHARISMATIC program that my expensive notebook and dear Elders failed to tell me anything about.

We have noted several times that the Christian World View is an Ecumenical call for which THEY need YOUR property. The Ecumenical is the Kingdom of the Devil. Those with a world view or using world patterns will always try to silence the WORD because they are NOT OF FAITH or OF TRUTH but are Earth-Born without being enspirited.

See His Editorial Trick or Treat: warning don't take the survey.

http://www.concernedmembers.com/editorials/trick.htm

North Boulevard Elders Cast Vision: David does VISION CASTING

http://www.piney.com/North.Boulevard.Church.of.Christ.Elders.Vision.html

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

North Boulevard--one of my investments with the "lord"

May 31 2017, 4:48 PM 

The North Boulevard elders, AKA David Young's 20/20 posted vision has been removed but they still purpose drive NOT to be sectarian and thus rebuking Jesus Who defined His assembly as the WAY that is called a SECT or SECTARIAN. A church of Christ must be SECTED OUT OF THE WORLD because Jesus does not pray for the world, Kosmos, ecumenical or the kingdom of Satan. The WAY or ROAD is a very narrow pattern and close to zero find their way to the road and make it past the strait gait meaning that it is almost covered up by the milling masses defined as beasts.

They say that they need your property for their hidden agenda because your godly ancestors were sincere but Legalistic 2 times

Being legalistic means, to them, being faithful to Scripture and recorded history. Legalism is well defined in Scripture and historic literature as Rhetoric, Singing, Playing instruments, Acting or what Revelation calls TECHNICIANs meaning "theater builders and stage managers."

Before you can mock Jesus with singing your own stuff which is defacto "instrumental" in form, you must be gifted, spend years learning, spending years practicing, performing and being judged by your performance. The literature defines NOMOS or LAWS which must be followed in all of these need to PERFORM.

Nomos: II. melody, strain, oida d' ornichôn nomôs pantôn Alcm.67 ; n. hippios Pi.O. 1.101 ; Apollôn hageito pantoiôn n. Id.N.5.25; n. polemikoi Th.5.69 ; epêlalaxan Arai ton oxun n. A.Th.952 (lyr.); krektoi n. S.Fr. 463 , cf. AP9.584: metaph., tous Haidou

2. esp. a type of early melody created by Terpander for the lyre as an accompaniment to Epic texts, n. orthios Hdt.1.24 ; n. Boiôtios S.Fr.966 ; n. kitharôidikoi Ar.Ra.1282 , cf. Pl.Lg.700d, Arist.Po.1447b26, Pr.918b13, etc.; also for the flute, n. aulôidikos Plu.2.1132d ; without sung text, n. aulêtikos ib.1133d, cf. 138b, Poll.4.79; later, composition including both words and melody

katep-aidô , Same as epôidê, cantio, hymnizo A. subdue by song or enchantment, tinaPl.Grg.483e, Men.80a, Plu.Dio14, Lib.Or.64.91; tastônneôn psuchas Max.Tyr.23.3 ; overcome by a spell, Phld.Lib.p.290.; soothe, tinos Ach.Tat.7.10. 2. sing by way of enchantment, Id.2.7. II. to be always repeating,

They believe--with reason--that people are so ignorant that they will believe that NOT making instrumental noise when Jesus invites us to "learn of me" is evil.

They say and intend to intimidate with psychological violence by saying that NOT using instruments is Just our Tradition or Traditional 20 Times.

Vocal and instrumental or rhetoric diversion was outlawed for the Church of Christ in the Wilderness and always outlawed. Knowing that they are fibbing all of the progressives teach that everyone used instruments or "machines for doing hard work" and it was the evil, red-necked, sectarians who OUTLAWED instruments. History cannot find any harsher language used by those who attacked Churches of Christ which remained faithful to the pattern in the wilderness and never changed.

Using Hegel and Machiavelli and others the CHANGE PROCEDURE begins by "upsetting your comfort zones" (sowing discord). The object is to through you into a state of dissociation and warning you NOT to object to what WE intend to IMPOSE on you. The Madison Elders threw down the gauntlet that no one should speak to an elder unless it was A SALVATION ISSUE.

It is a fact that the BEAST in revelation is defined as "a new style of music and Satyric (Pan, Cappella) drama. The MARK is defined is JOINING IN.

The synagogue by Edersheim (converted Jew) and annotated:

http://www.piney.com/Synagogue1.html

Synagogue defined by John Calvin

http://www.piney.com/Calvin.Numbers.10.html

This was well recognized by all historic groups who were either Bible literate or honest.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on May 31, 2017 5:01 PM

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter