Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

The Cult of Ignorance

June 10 2017 at 11:39 AM
Isaac Asimov  (Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison
from IP address 24.151.202.16

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: The Cult of Ignorance

June 10 2017, 1:03 PM 

The Holy Spirit or BREATH inspired the prophets to define Messiah's Kingdom both inclusively and exclusively. That was the same Spirit OF Christ which God breathed into Jesus of Nazareth: the product was the Word, Logos or Regulative. A Church of Christ WILL BE built upon or educated by the Prophets and Apostles and not the Scribes of a CARNAL KINGDOM. People who refuse to stand up and READ the prophets and apostles which is the only PREACHING in an assembly of Disciples are PURPOSE DRIVEN agents of the CULT OF IGNORANCE. Paul said that they are STRONGLY DELUDED and cannot speak the TRUTH or WORD which is the only resource or rationale for assemblying anyone. The Holy Spirit says:

Jer. 23:25 I have heard what the prophets said,
.....that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed.
Jer. 23:26 How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies?
..... yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their OWN heart;
Jer. 23:27 Which think to cause my people to forget my name
.....by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour,
.....as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.
Jer. 23:28 The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream;
.....and he that hath my WORD, let him speak my word faithfully. [CENI]
.....What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the LORD.
Jer. 23:29 Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD;
..... and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?
Jer. 23:30 Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD,
.....that steal my words every one from his neighbour.
Jer. 23:31 Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD,
.....that use THEIR tongues, and say, He saith. he defines that as BLASPHEMY
Jer. 23:32 Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the LORD,
.....and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness;
.....yet I sent them not, nor commanded them:
.....therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the LORD.
Jer. 23:33 And when this people, or the prophet, or a priest, shall ask thee, saying,
.....What is the burden of the LORD? [a song]
.....thou shalt then say unto them,
.....What burden? I will even forsake you, saith the LORD.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Isaiah.5.Version 2 VS Jay Guin Instrumental Music Commanded

June 11 2017, 3:43 PM 

http://www.piney.com/Jay.Guin.Instrumental.Music.Old.Testament.html

Jay Guin: When the ark was being brought to Jerusalem, David and the people celebrated and worshiped with instrumental music — as spontaneous worship and not as part of the formal liturgy of the Tabernacle.

Jay Guin: God then gave the Spirit to musicians to allow them to prophesy to instrumental music.

(1Ch 25:1-6 ESV) David and the chiefs of the service also set apart for the service the sons of Asaph, and of Heman, and of Jeduthun, who prophesied with lyres, with harps, and with cymbals. … 3 Of Jeduthun, the sons of Jeduthun: Gedaliah, Zeri, Jeshaiah, Shimei, Hashabiah, and Mattithiah, six, under the direction of their father Jeduthun, who prophesied with the lyre in thanksgiving and praise to the LORD. … 6 They were all under the direction of their father in the music in the house of the LORD with cymbals, harps, and lyres for the service of the house of God. Asaph, Jeduthun, and Heman were under the order of the king.

God had "turned the Jews over to Worship the Starry Host and any kind of "vocal or instrumental rejoicing" was outlawed for the Church or Synagogue which was a School of the Word only. Prophesying with instruments is called Soothsaying or Sorcery:

-Prophe-ta prŏphēta and prŏphētes , ae, m., = prophētēs,
I. a foreteller, soothsayer, prophet (post-class.; cf. “vates): prophetas in Adrasto Julius nominat antistites fanorum oraculorumque interpretes,” Fest. p. 229 Müll. (Trag. Rel. p. 194 Rib.): “prophetae quidam, deorum majestate completi, effantur ceteris, quae divino beneficio soli vident, App. de Mundo, p. 56, 29: sacerdotes Aegyptiorum, quos prophetas vocant,” Macr. S. 7, 13, 9: “Aegyptius, propheta primarius,” App. M. 2, p. 127, 3.—Of the Jewish prophets, Lact. 1, 4, 1; 4, 11, 1; 7, 24, 9; Vulg. Luc. 1, 70.

PHRASE: Aegyptius, propheta primarius 1. Aegyptius,
2. Prophetai
3. Primarius I. one of the first, of the first rank, chief, principal, excellent, remarkable,
primarius parasitus,

Părăsītus , i, m., = parasitos, lit. one who eats with another; hence, I. In gen., a guest (pure Lat. conviva): parasiti Jovis, the gods, Hence, parasitus Phoebi, a PLAYER. actor, II. In partic., in a bad sense, one who, by flattery and buffoonery, manages to live at another's expense, a sponger, toad-eater, parasite
-Comically, of a whip: ne ulmos parasitos faciat, that he will make his elm-twigs stick to me like parasites, i. e. give me a sound flogging, he tutelar deity of parasites was Hercules, Plaut. Curc. 2, 3, 79.

We have noted under TITHING that the Sacrificial system was a CARNAL system for a people abandoned to captivity and death.

A Church of Christ is built upon or EDUCATED by the Prophets and Apostles. The Spirit OF CHRIST or God's breath spoke through the prophets and through Jesus of Nazareth to confirm the prophecies. Holy Scripture is the prophets and other prophecies concerning MESSIAH. By using the curse of Babylon as the almost-total PATTERN the end time is being fulfilled. Those who from BENEITH OR OF the World (Abrogines) are not part of the Lost Sheep God sent Jesus to seek and PARK in the church which is a SAFE HOUSE by definition. Anything being performed for money is the mark of those ABANDONED because the Kingdom of Christ does not come with religious observations which are defined as lying wonders.

Isaiah 5 is one of the many descriptions of Mount Sinai and that to which God has abandoned. In Isaiah 5 the walls have been broken down (Promise Keepers 96 for my last 'investment'] and the BEAST people have invaded to EAT UP your food as the Word, Logos or Regulative Principle.

Since Jay Guin etal want to dance with God, here is the UNIVERSAL pattern from Egypt before God gave it to David to be performed by MEN but wearing the clothing (or not) and performing A WOMAN'S ROLE.

[linked image]

[linked image]

God gave the Prophets and Apostles as the only resource for any teacher in the School of Christ. All religious STAFF performing works of human hands are called PARASITES.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Jay Guin and David as PATTERN

June 12 2017, 2:08 PM 

Jay Guin: When the ark was being brought to Jerusalem, David and the people celebrated and worshiped with instrumental music — as spontaneous worship and not as part of the formal liturgy of the Tabernacle.

We have noted that if David even went into the inner court of the Tabernacle He would be executed. This was where animals were slaughtered and burned. Not even Jesus could go into the outer court of the Temple. There was never any kind of "musical liturgy" in the Tabernacle: it was located as a convenient site as a tent of Testimony and the only place to offer sacrifices. This was to prevent others from setting up their own Tabernacle. God had not commanded animal sacrifices but had ABANDONED them to worship the starry host.

The synagogue was the very isolated School of the Word and excluded "vocal or instrumental rejoicing." This was defined in Exodus 18 before Israel fell into musical idolatry.

You will remember that David felt threatened by being question by one of Saul's descendant. He had all of Saul's descendants murdered except one cripple. He gave one up to human sacrifice.

King David is the King in a CARNAL sense.
Jesus is not a replacement.
Jesus is King and Priest of a SPIRITUAL kingdom.
Worship is IN THE Spirit as a PLACE as the antithesis to HOUSES of worship by human works.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK BUT THIS IS THE PERSONA OF THE PROGRESSIVES AND EXPLAINS WHY UP TO 2/3 OF THE OWNERS FLEE WITHOUT KNOWING THE MARKS OF ANY SHOW-AND-TELL "WORSHIP." These once were the explicit images to be stroked before going into the entrance as less explicit.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=823&bih=839&q=Shelah-Na-Gig+&oq=Shelah-Na-Gig+&gs_l=img.3...1723.1723.0.2981.3.3.0.0.0.0.68.68.1.1.0....0...1.1.64.img..2.0.0.0.zBk7OTdF858

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: The Cult of Ignorance

June 14 2017, 12:41 AM 

Even with a large number of degrees there is no reason to believe that DOCTORS OF THE LAW know the story line of the Bible. However, we want to believe that this is the Practice of Purpose-Driven Ignorance we remind everyone that the "unity in diversity" PATTERN actually commands the elders as the only pastor-teachers to shut them down. Cunning craftsmanship is sophistry which is speaking beyond that which is written for our learning, singing or playing instruments. Jesus pointed to these performers which defines a hypocrite in prophecy and He in the glorified state of Holy Spirit (a state and not a person) says that LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.> Jude warns that they are UNVETTED and are FOREORDAINED to that role.

David is always used as the DANCING PARTNER of the musical deluders and he was the KING of a nation abandoned to worship the STARRY HOST. The HALAL words translated as "praise" are rooted in Abaddon, Apollon and a beast person giving you the sting of death.

Why is it seemingly IMPOSSIBLE for Stephen, Amos and others to say that God ABANDONED them back to Babylonianism as Fire and Serpent worship AND everyone I know thinks that was the ORIGINAL PATTERN or is till the PATTERN or crooked Way, Road or Sect?

Who will answer? When, as Warned, the people rejected God's conditional safety for captivity and death because of the Instrumental-Trinitarian-Perverted PLAY at Mount Sinai.

1Kings 9:8 And at this house, which is high, every one that passeth by it shall be astonished, and shall hiss; and they shall say, Why hath the LORD done thus unto this land, and to this house?
1Kings 9:9 And they shall answer, Because they forsook the LORD their God, who brought forth their fathers out of the land of Egypt, and have taken hold upon other gods, and have worshipped them, and served them: therefore hath the LORD brought upon them all this evil.

And these passages PROVE that Israel REJECTED God by the very "praise service" your spiritual terrorists load onto you with seemingly supernatural power--for the moment.

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Don't get Stung by a Love Bug

June 16 2017, 2:26 PM 

Something makes Theologians (Anti-Biblical) feed on the dry onion skins and never able to penetrate to the good stuff. Strong Delusions makes it true when they say"A spirit made me do that."

Halal is derived from Lucifer. This is the OPPOSITE of praising God by letting HIM do the speaking: this will happen if you have APT elders who are to stop the cunning craftsmen or sophists: speakers, singers, players, clappers or actors.

God DID turn the Israelites over to worship the Starry host at Mount Sinai.

Remember that Paul cast out the Delphi Pythin Spirit: maybe we need some Catholic Exorcists!

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter