Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

To Daddy's and Momma's

June 30 2017 at 3:24 PM
Dianna Howell  (Login dianna01)
from IP address 107.77.249.7

Jesus used many metaphors when teaching. Such as these verses:

Matthew 13:3-10 (KJV)
3[And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, ] Behold, a sower went forth to sow; 4And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up: 5Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth: 6And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away. 7And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them: 8But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold. 9Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Having grown up in the city I knew nothing about agrarian society. Fortunately, my husband was from a farming family and he has taught me the principles of gardening and animal husbandry. This is has helped me understand the scriptures better. Preparing the soil reminds us to prepare our children's minds with Christ's truth. Also, domestic animals are leery around strangers this will remind them that Jesus Christ is the true Shepherd. Further comments and examples welcome!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Fulfilled in a "progressive" church near you in the morning and 24/7

July 1 2017, 2:37 PM 

Mt 13:1 The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side.

Mt 13:2 And great MULTITUDES were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore.

Mt 13:3 And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow;

Mt 13:4 And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up:

THE MARK THE FOWL OR BIRDS WHO TAKE THE WORD OUT OF YOUR CHILDREN'S MOUTH IS SATAN AND HIS EVANGELISTS and His KOMA is induced by musical instruments. That angers all wings of the FOWL.

Mark 4:11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God:
.....but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:>
Mark 4:12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive;
.....and hearing they may hear, and not understand;
.....lest at any time they should be converted,
.....and their sins should be forgiven them.
Mark 4:13 And he said unto them, Know ye not this parable?
.....and how then will ye know all parables?
Mark 4:14 The sower soweth the word.
Mark 4:15 And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown;
.....but when they have heard, SATAN cometh immediately,
.....and taketh away the WORD that was sown in their hearts.

The WORD or Logos is God's Regulative Principle. The FOWL who take the Word out of everyone's mouth intend to "make people forget God''s Name by the tales they tell one another." They are performance preachers for hire, singers or instrument players: Jesus called them hypocrites by referencing Isaiah 29 and Ezekiel 33.

The Birds, fowl or SEED PICKERS are the Devil and his ANGELS or preachers will be in the TREE he built because the mustard-seed kingdom does not come with observation meaning religious observations beyond being a SCHOOL OF THE WORD ONLY.

For OUR time as in the very beginning, the CLERGY are the "dogs" of the same Babylon Mother of Harlots. Watch for the fluttering and peeping and muttering in the morning. The BEAST is well defined as the Aborigines or those who are not INBREATHED with A holy spirit and the MARK is "A new style of music or Satyriic (Panic-Cappella) drama. They are Lusted After Fruits as in Amos 8: as any craftsman, speaker, singer, instrument player they are SORCERERS and Jesus had John POINT FINGERS that they WILL BE CAST ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.

.....Rev. 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice,
........saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen,
........and is become the habitation of DEVILS,
........and the hold of every foul spirit,
........and a cage of every unclean and hateful BIRD.

The only Spiritual Covenant made by God in Christ was with Abraham that the only blessings would be with his SEED-singular with no part of Judaism considered.

Gen. 15:10 And he took unto him all these, and divided them in the midst,
and laid each piece one against another: but the birds divided he not. [and a turtledove, and a young pigeon]
Gen. 15:11 And when the fowls came down upon the carcases, Abram drove them away.

The Fowl are hurl insults. They sweep down like a vulture: the Greek harpage, Rapture or a Sectarian.

Forerunner: What are the "birds of the air"? Demons! They try to get us when we are young in the church. Like the lion of I Peter 5, they go for the stragglers, the weak, and the newborn, because they are the easy pickings. What is step one of Satan's plan against the church? Attack God's people early in their calling. Distract them. Persecute them. Crush them—before they are strong enough to resist.

The faith like a "mustard seed" speaks of the smallest faith: birds love mustard seed. A regular mustard plant for the kingdom of Christ is very small: Jesus doesn't call the MULTITUDE and only the rare few who are persecuted by the FOWL of the air or Devil are invited to "come REST and Learn of Me." For the demon birds, that is spelled CENI for what is believed and practiced in the small "mustard" plant which assembles ONLY to obey the command to Rest, Read and Rehearse THE WORD of God.

Luke 13:19 It is like a grain of mustard seed, WHICH A MAN TOOK, and cast into HIS GARDEN;
.....and it grew, and waxed a great tree;
.....and the FOWLS of the air lodged in the branches of it.

The FOWL are unclean birds and cannot be offered to God: they are Vultures or Parasites who feed off the rot willingly because they are OF the World or Aborigines and cannot have the Breath of Life or A holy spirit.

Of the Lord-Lord "prophesiers" or musical performers: The Christian World View is the Kosmos, ecumenical or the kingdom of Satan. They are in a panic just now because their TIME (KAIROS) is short.

Luke 13:23 Then said one unto him, Lord, are there FEW that be saved? And he said unto them,
Luke 13:24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate:
.....for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
Luke 13:25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door,
..........and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door,
.....saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I
.......... know you not whence ye are:
Luke 13:26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.
Luke 13:27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

A heretic or sectarian is one who "lifts you up" with performance to RAPTURE your property flock.

The Jacob-Cursed and God-Abandoned Levites as the PATTERN for the world has the same root meaning of Leviathan or serpent god spread even into Central America.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Dianna Howell
(Login dianna01)

A to B or A to C

July 10 2017, 12:13 PM 

You start on the path at "A" to get to the goal of "B". This is the quickest and easiest way. Then a friend comes along and tells you there is an easier way, and you make a minor course correction. As your walking along there is a mountain range or river forming on your right. The further you go that obstacle gets so large it seems impossible to get back to the route from A to B, and you realize your headed to C. You start today climbing that mountain or fording that river or turn back to find A. Realizing your on the wrong path is the start of course correction.

Matthew 7:13-15 (KJV)
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: [14] Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. [15] Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Philippians 4:13 (KJV)
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Matthew 17:20 (KJV)
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: A to B or A to C

July 11 2017, 10:54 AM 

[1]Also, [2]I [3]said, [4]the [5]State, [6]if [7]once [8]started [9]well, [10]moves [11]with ........

Go to:"

http://www.piney.com/ClasPlatoRepub4.html

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Jul 11, 2017 11:02 AM

Respond to this message   
Dianna Howell
(no login)

Flipping the script

July 12 2017, 2:21 PM 

When I was a child, preachers would talk about going to hell and how Satan was walking around seeking whom he would devour.
While the sermons were necessary as a warning, there wasn't much talk, that I remember, about how to recognize him. He becomes associated in our minds as the monster under the bed. He is in the darkness and he is ugly. Then you have media that makes you think you will always be able to see him because they make it so evident which character he portrays.

When Jesus is talked about or visually pictured, he is always portrayed as attractive, and no scars or blood. So he becomes everything that is beautiful in this world. He is good and kind. Never a harsh word to anyone because he is merciful. God is then a kind old man with gray hair. He reminds of us of Santa Clause, because he gives good gifts and the good things of this life.

We all know what happens in the script of life. We become afraid of Satan and our fear and respect of The Lord is minimized. I am not opposed to celebrating Christmas and trading gifts but as parents we might want to rethink the Santa Clause thing.

Satan gives us what we want, but our Lord Jesus Christ gives us what we need!

Matthew 10:28 (KJV)
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

2 Corinthians 11:14 (KJV)
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

1 Peter 5:8 (KJV)
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Isaiah 53:2-3 (KJV)
For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him. [3] He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

Respond to this message   
Dianna
(Login dianna01)

Flipping the script

July 12 2017, 3:49 PM 

Added to prior post:

Adam Clark addresses the Serpent Issue in Genesis

However, let me make it clear: I don't believe in any of the images of the devil as a grotesque man-beast. Inside, he is hideous but outside he is an angel of light. He is old, gray headed and his words flow like liquid gold. He is young, charismatic. To be effective he will "be as much like you as possible." He will help you tear down your old beliefs even if they are from God and tell you that he has a brand new system which will meet all of your needs. Even if you would help hang Jesus on the cross you will love him/her. In ancient tradition, Satan could appear as a tall and handsome male; to Adam and Seth he appeared as a beautiful woman with lots of music.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

Re: Flipping the script

July 12 2017, 8:48 PM 

According to Dianna, Adam Clark said, "...to Adam and Seth [Satan] appeared as a beautiful woman with lots of music."

So now we turn portions of the Bible into fiction as an excuse to condemn music.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Flipping the script

July 12 2017, 9:26 PM 

I haven't read that from Adam Clark but he was a pretty wise person: one of the few who understood that God did NOT command anyone to worship with instrumental noise. He may get that from the king of Tyre as a type of Lucifer and the builder of the temple in Jerusalem. The Spirit OF Christ or God breathing into the Prophets are not part of most clergy education. For instance in Isaiah Tyre is like Jerusalem after the Return.

Is. 23:15 And it shall come to pass in that day, that Tyre shall be forgotten seventy years, according to the days of one king: after the end of seventy years
shall Tyre sing as an harlot.

How does a harlot sing, Isaiah?
Is. 23:16 Take an harp, go about the city, thou harlot that hast been forgotten; make sweet melody, sing many songs, that thou mayest be remembered.
Is. 23:17 And it shall come to pass after the end of seventy years, that the Lord will visit Tyre, and she shall turn to her hire, and shall commit fornication with all the kingdoms of the world upon the face of the earth.

Like Jerusalem, those who were religious and commercial prostitutes used the money for the Temple which God did not command.

Is. 23:18 And her merchandise and her hire shall be holiness to the Lord: it shall not be treasured nor laid up; for her merchandise shall be for them that dwell before the Lord, to eat sufficiently, and for durable clothing.

Those who were not part of the God-abandoned Civil-Military-Clergy were fleeced like lambs and their bones "craunched" by the greedy Religionists.

Ezek. 28:11 Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
Ezek. 28:12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
Ezek. 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
Ezek. 28:14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
Ezek. 28:15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
Ezek. 28:16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
Ezek. 28:17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
Ezek. 28:18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

Defiled is h2490 Chalal like the Halal praise word which means to make self vile. It means to profane a person, to break one's word, from h2485 to play the flute, to steal people's inheritance, player on the pipe, player on instruments, pollute, prostitute, cast as profane out of heaven.

Ezek. 28:19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

Astonished is to devastate, be made destitute, wasted. There is a huge mocking and hissing against the "effeminate worship leader" even as they are deluded into thinking that the are "standing in a holy place" replacing the WORD of God.

Jerusalem is called Egypt, Sinai, Sodom and the mother of harlots. All who sell learning at retail have to CORRUPT the Word and Paul's word means to PROSTITUTE it.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Jul 12, 2017 9:36 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: To Daddy's and Momma's

July 12 2017, 9:10 PM 

Angels of Light are evangelists trying to make themselves shine. a messenger; especially an “angel”; by implication, a pastor: — angel, messenger.

However, God IS Light and Jesus came to REFLECT that Light. Those for whom Jesus came love the LIGHT or WORD and those OF the Earth or Dust people REFUSE to come to the light. They are like moths flocking around a candle power evangelists speaking about himself. The Devil has His angels and Aboddon or Apollon has his MUSES as fallen angels to be his musical worship team.

The Muses were Apollon's Musical Worship Team: they are unleashed in Revelation 9 and John and others identify them as LOCUSTS.

Rev. 9:7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of MEN.
Rev. 9:8 And they had hair as the hair of WOMEN, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
Rev. 9:9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the SOUND of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to BATTLE.

They actually boast about MAKING WORSHIP WARS and claim names like KAIROS who marks the TIME when the Devil knows that time is short and the battle gets violent.

They are marked like the fallen at Mount Sinai and the Halal singers whose light is the LUCIFER word as the counterfeit.

Their Voice of vox is like the Halal of Warrior Psalms intended to make war and defeat the enemy with threats “inclinata ululantique voce canere,” “ululanti voce canere, They call it music but to many of us it is howling “resonae ripae,” Sil. 6, 285: “Dindyma sanguineis Gallis,
of places, to ring, resound, re-echo with howling: “penitusque cavae plangoribus aedes Femineis ululant,”

THE ARE bloodthirsty Gallus
A. Galli , ōrum, m., the priests of Cybele, so called because of their raving Gallus , i, m., a priest of Cybele, Mart. 3, 81; 11, 74; cf. Quint. 7, 9, 2: “resupinati cessantia tympana Galli,” Juv. 8, 176.—And satirically (on account of their emasculated condition), in the fem.: Gallae , ārum, Cat. 63, 12, and 34.— Of or belonging to the priests of Isis, Gallic: “turma,” the troop of the priests of Isis,

The INSTRUMENTS of the emasculated use simulated or real DRUM or percussion instruments to MARK their gender.

PAUL WARNED against the dogs, concision or the emasculated.

tympănum I.a drum, timbrel, tambour, tambourine. as beaten by the priests of Cybele. Also by the Bacchantine females, Ov. M. 11, 17.—Beaten by the Parthians as a signal in battle in place of the tuba B. Trop., a timbrel, etc., as a figure of something effeminate, enervating: “tympana eloquentiae,”

In Revelation 18 they are called "Lusted after fruits" just like those in Amos 8 whose singing in the temple turned to "howling" and the PROOF that "God had been there and would not pass by again."

Rev. 9:10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings [to make you empty] in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.
Rev. 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
Rev. 9:12 One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.

It will get worse and worse.

Rev. 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old SERPENT, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his ANGELS were cast out with him.

Respond to this message   
Dianna Howell
(Login dianna01)

No footnote

July 13 2017, 12:16 AM 

There wasn't a footnote on that quote and I perhaps shouldn't have used it. Mr. Clark does speak about the fact that the translation of the word serpent may not be the correct definition. It is one of those words in the scriptures that is very unusual and derogative. You can read his commentary on Studylite.org in Genesis 3.

Don't beat me up too bad Bill, I had a public education.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: No footnote

July 13 2017, 12:51 AM 

Somewhere Clark claims that the serpent was something like an ape with articulating power. I believe that the Baboon has the bones closest to man.

The Nachash means an enchanter and the word is connected to "bell metal." Many was never too ignorant to claim that his metallic sounds was a god who wanted you to pay for leading you into the presence of a god. Shades of worship teams.

Respond to this message   
Dianna Howell
(Login dianna01)

Man vs. Animal

July 14 2017, 12:27 PM 

Since the bible was written to mankind and not the animal kingdom, it makes sense to me that the "serpent" was more than likely a person inspired by Satan. Can people become like animals when they don't believe in God? We do have an example of an animal talking. Balam's ass is such a one. There are also many examples of figurative language comparing people's natures to that of animals. The thing about animals and the rest of creation is they always obey the plan that God has for them. I certainly don't want to say something The Lord didn't say, so I am not dogmatic that the serpent in that verse is a man. It doesn't change the fact that there was a seduction which led to disobedience which led to the fall of Adam. It doesn't change the fact that God's plan for the salvation of man is offered to everyone who reaches for it. The bible to me is God's song of life to the people who love Him and all that he made. It is so easy for people to forget this with all the distraction in this world.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Isaiah 8 God breaks down the walls (ecumenical) to let the BEASTS in

July 14 2017, 2:57 PM 

Paul says that Eve was wholly seduced in the same sense that a young bride gets seduced before the husband. Further, Paul says that Cain was OF that wicked one. The "fruit" is not an apple!!

And OF THE BEAST it would be pretty silly to say that Adam tried out all of the four legged beasts before he wanted something better. A beast people is defined as the milling, massed multitudes which tend to heard with a pack.

Scripture and opinion is filled with the idea that the people OF THE EARTH with a World or ecumenical mind are unregenerated and are therefore much worse than an animnal. The Book of Enoch quoted by Jude shames humans by showing that most of created nature obeys the laws of that nature. A dog would never lie, cheat and steal the church house of widows: the BEAST or race of VIPERS even boast about infiltrating and diverting churches like Madison. They know about all of the history and the weeping old people and they will PRAY for them but WE GONNA DO WHAT WE GONNA DO.

When God sings to you there is no turning back. God breaks down the walls (PK 96 hit my church) and lets the BEASTS get inside and eat up all of the garden-orchard God gave free of charge.

http://www.piney.com/Isaiah.Five.html

Is. 5:1 Now will I sing to my wellbeloved a song of my beloved touching his vineyard. My wellbeloved hath a vineyard in a very fruitful hill:
Is. 5:2 And he fenced it, and gathered out the stones thereof, and planted it with the choicest vine, and built a tower in the midst of it, and also made a winepress therein: and he looked that it should bring forth grapes, and it brought forth wild grapes.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Dianna Howell
(no login)

The Fig Tree

August 8 2017, 12:42 PM 

The fig tree is very unusual. Perhaps there are others that are similar but I am not aware of them. Anyway, my son was reading about the fig in the scriptures, and wanted to plant a couple of the trees. The first year we thought we had killed them because the branches looked withered and dead, and they broke off down to the ground. The next year they started growing again. I started paying attention to them and realized the dead looking branches were not quite as dead as I thought. I started seeing new growth from the old branch. The new is green and tender at first then it starts looking weathered and the process repeats. So the old base is the support and structure for the new. The process is so visual that you can observe the growth unlike other trees.

There is also an unusual process for the fruit too. The first figs grow on the old branches, they are usually larger and more flavorful, but not as numerous. Then you have the second fruiting on the green branches. They are more numerous but the fruit isn't as sweet.

This year we had a late winter frost and it bit my first figs, and stunted their growth. They stayed on the tree, but never grew. The only figs that made it to full growth were the ones closer to the inside on the oldest growth. I guess you could say they were closer to the root. I read that the root is very large. You shouldn't mess with the root, because it will kill the tree. In order to transplant the fig to another area, you break off a branch, wrap it in a wet cloth and put it in a cool place. After a time, roots will start sprouting at the base. You can then place it in a pot of dirt, but you can't take it outside yet. In the spring you can begin acclimating it to being outside. You start it out in the shade a couple of hours each day, until it builds up tolerance to the change of environment eventually working to full sun.

What wonderful lessons our Lord Jesus was pointing to when spoke about the fig tree!

Now I better run to beat the birds, squirrels and mice to the second bloom of figs or I won't get any at all! (Maybe, that is another lesson, since the animals spread the seeds inadvertently, not realizing they are fulfilling the work of tree).

Respond to this message   
Dianna Howell
(Login dianna01)

Sub-conscience

August 23 2017, 3:31 PM 

Our minds are very sensitive to what we hear. There are several ways in which our minds can be "hypnotized". The following is from a psychology site. I'm not listing the source as it has some foul language. If we listen to good things, like the scriptures being read, we imbed those principles in our minds. Read! Rehearse! Repeat!

"Your subconscious mind is your literal village idiot, the one who drives the car while you daydream… not many know but it responds to phonetics not spellings, and reads words backwards. It responds automatically to signs and symbols.

Latin is carefully designed to be precise and have no ambiguities. This is why the legal profession and doctors will use Latin phrases. Like the word live spelled backwards is evil, our sub conscience reads the word evil instead of live."

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Sub-conscience

August 23 2017, 5:05 PM 

I have experienced this over and over and it is a fact that the eyes take in only a few clues and then FABRICATES the rest of the image or story. Apostate clergy knows that and further that the rational or spiritual brain is blocked off when the "phones" put us into a koma.

Your idiot (mine) can drive a car, take in all of the scenery and fabricate plots for each snippit UNTIL a car stops in front of me. My wife says you watch the scenery while I drive.

I can read a whole page of a book without having a clue about the story. After a few songs MOST people slip off into a mental safe place until the sermon is over.

Ezek 33:30 Also, thou son of man, the children of thy people still are talking against thee by the walls and in the doors of the houses, andspeak one to another, every one to his brother, saying, Come, I pray you, and hear what is the word that cometh forth from the Lord.

And they come unto thee as the people cometh,

and they sit before thee as my people,
and they hear thy words,
but they will not do them:

for with their mouth they shew much love,

AND AT THE SAME TIME:

but their heart goeth after their covetousness. Ezek 33:31

And, lo, thou art unto them as a very lovely song
of one that hath a pleasant voice,
and can play well on an instrument:
for they hear thy words,
but they do them not. Ezek 33:32

And when this cometh to pass, (lo, it will come,) then shall they know that a prophet hath been among them. Ezek 33:33

Respond to this message   
Dianna Howell
(Login dianna01)

August 23 2017, 3:46 PM 

"Eloquence and debate are designed, not to decide issues, but to sway people, for this reason they lean heavily on appeals to emotion and prejudice, and make use of neat, clever, and sometimes humorous turns of phrase rather than profound analysis of ideas"

"Of all this Confucious was contemptuous"

Confucious by H. G. Creel 1913, Chapter "The Teacher"

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

That's why ALL music is the machinery of SORCERY (Rev 18)

August 23 2017, 8:46 PM 

Making sermons is in fact a DEBATE. Among the apostate churches the preacher speaks for the Biblical-Traditional person and then declares that ALL of the faith and practices of the honest working people who FEEDS HIM are in danger of hell and HE presumes to debate the other side.

Rick Atchley held a debate with several empty chairs and not a single chair could refute his lies against the Word or REGULATIVE PRINCIPLE.

[linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

He must have forgotten that Jesus is still on the throne as the only SPEAKER of God's word when you have APT elders.

David young and HIS elders showed a clip of an infant being FIDDLED WITH by music which arouses FEAR even before anyone grasps music without being brainwashed by culture which DEFINES music. To say that God built mankind to enjoy music when it is the FIGHT-FLIGHT instinct is blasphemy and intentionally inflects pain with its TEAM.

From Time Magazine Music on the Brain.

http://www.piney.com/MuTimeBrain.html

It's hard to exaggerate the effect music can have on the human brain. A mere snippet of song from the past can trigger memories as vivid as anything Proust experienced from the aroma of his petite madeleine.

A tune can induce emotions ranging from unabashed joy to deep sorrow and can drive listeners into states of patriotic fervor or religious frenzy-- to say nothing of its legendary ability to soothe the savage beast.

Yet in spite of music's remarkable influence on the human psyche, scientists have spent little time attempting to understand why it possesses such potency.

"We tend to think of music as an art or a cultural attribute," notes Robert Zatorre, a neuroscientist at McGill University in Montreal,

"but it is a complex human behavior that is as worthy of scientific study as any other."

Music will not work without the drum beat which, in American "churchy songs" is derived from hillbilly and Voodoo. As the Blacks were gaining their liberty even before the Civil War, they were--consistent with lots of history--enslaving the "masters" by the use of the drum beat and styles of "singing" never seen outside of Africa. Indeed, the black influence heavily influenced the myths of the black madonna with the white, blue-eyed blond child. Those being defeated still cannot resist the lust for Rock and Roll (an "F" word) and other styles out of the oppressed classes rising from the cotton fields and slums to be masters of religion.

http://www.piney.com/RmHymns.html

Among the ancient Hittites and other nations, a song composed and owned in life became public property and was put in the catalog after the composer (old women) died. Thereafter, the songs became magical incantations having real power over the "gods." Therefore, these songs were "improvized" and therefore replaced the Word and became idols.

Self-composed hymns are idols and are treated as having real spiritual power if you say "Lord, Lord" enough times. Click for clear proof that hymns are idols because of the superstitious belief that they have power.

That's why Zatorre helped organize a conference, "The Biological Foundations of Music," sponsored last week by the New York Academy of Sciences, at which experts in disciplines ranging from neuroscience and neurology to brain imaging and psychology met to exchange notes about what's known--and, more important, what remains to be learned--in this small but growing field.

What seems clear is that the ability to experience and react to music is deeply embedded in the biology of the nervous system.
While music tends to be processed mostly in the right hemisphere of the brain, no single set of cells is devoted to the task.
Different networks of neurons are activated, depending on whether a person is listening to music or playing an instrument, and whether or not the music involves lyrics.

Specific brain disorders can affect the perception of music in very specific ways. Experiments done on epileptics decades ago showed that stimulating certain areas of the temporal lobe on both sides of the brain awakened "musical memories"--vivid re-creations of melodies that the patients had heard years earlier.

Lesions in the temporal lobe can result in so-called musicogenic epilepsy, an extremely rare form of the disorder in which seizures are triggered by the sound of music. Autism offers an even greater puzzle. People with this condition are mentally deficient, yet most are proficient musicians; some are "musical savants" possessed of extraordinary talent.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

This connects to the North Boulevard Thread

August 24 2017, 10:35 AM 

Since I helped fund one of those ploys and neither preacher nor elder will respond, I take the liberty of saying publically what they say publically while carefully ignoring the Bible Text.

http://www.piney.com/North.Boulevard.Church.Of.Christ.Change.html

They mock the OLD PATHS demanded by the Spirit OF Christ. Dianna's reference identifies some of the ways to manipulate people's mind so that they can be eternally lost while clapping and singing. One of the hypnotic ways DIANETICS which is practiced by followers of Scientology and the Nation of Islam:

George Bush may have let slip the classified title of the project, when he was talking about “Shock and Awe” which was used to mesmerize (hypnotize) the American public using intense emotion, vivid scenes,

As part of Vision Casting (Wicca) North Boulevard promotes a "worship service" of SHOCK AND AWE.

Whatever is stated following the heavy emotion has been found to have the quality, to some degree, of a hypnotic suggestion. He then calls the reactive mind by a second phrase, THE BANK. This made his demands for money more difficult to resist, because your village idiot subconscious was telling you that also had to get rid of your bank (account). He also called his con, scientology, which implies there is science involved, which in turn implies that it too, is real!

The Greek word KOMA is said to be induced by music: Scripture calls it "making the lambs dumb before the slaughter." God let them be MARKED by denying them a ROLE or DOLE so they have to make long prayers (hymns) to fleece the DUPED.

This is done by telling older people if they give up their family valuables they can be part of starting 60,000 new congregations all named North Boulevard Church of Christ TULSA.

ANOTHER METHOD of covert hypnotic suggestion is to use repetition. In the first 94 pages, Hubbard repeats the word “CLEAR” 108 times (at which point I stopped counting). Consider if you will the effect that the word “CLEAR” as a direct hypnotic command would have upon an unsuspecting person. Ponder upon this for a bit. You must think about this and consider it for a few moments for it to sink in.. It would make all other sources of information, your professors in school, other books you have read, other authorities, institutions and even your own common sense begin to gradually disappear!! Friends, family, and even bank accounts tend to become less real, less distinct, becoming more transparent, to have less influence on a gradient towards their disappearing completely. All the adept is left with is Hubbard’s trance!

But few feel bad at this point, after all, you now think that you will have access to the secrets of the universe, if you could only find the money to get to the top of his very expensive “bridge to total freedom”(tm)

It appears there is some fundamental truth about the repeated appearance of any object, thing, person, or idea that has some kind of magical power. Something fundamental that is hidden in plain sight.

“What I say three times is true” Lewis Carroll 1874

David young has the group sing the same short statement 5 TIMES and says that the holy spirit person is entering into them. The only personified SPIRITUS is Apollon who is the leader of his MUSES who performed as SHEPHERDESSES and PROSTITUTES. They are the musicians in Revelation 18.

A propagandist or operator running an elaborate fraud will choreograph additional voices, additional impressions, to chime in agreement when making false claims. These could be innocents who were merely fooled by the same deceptive techniques and given false information demonizing the target so the dupe could be led to believe that the target deserves it.

The VISION cast by David Young may be the most blasphemous document ever published... They REPEAT many times:

The Biblical Church is Legalistic 2 times Just our Tradition or Traditional 20 Times.
[This is a lie: vocal and instrumental rejoicing was outlawed for the Church of Christ in the Wilderness. Style or Styles of

WRONG STYLES OF WORSHIP 16 Times
Jesus said that the kingdom does not come with religious observations: the School of Christ is the antithesis of the always-pagan worship rituals. Jesus named self-speakers, singers and instrument players hypocrites. Method or Methods 9 Times [Elders as THE pastor-teachers are commanded to TEACH that which HAS BEEN TAUGHT.

Customs 2 [Not using instruments is a Direct Command known by all bible students]

A NEW Language 7 Times [They claim that the Bible is to be interpreted by a NEW REVELATIONS: the 20/20 vision CASTING is a witchcraft or sorcery word]

Just our Heritage 2 [That's a lie]

Freedom 22 Times--is something WE OFFER YOU. [Christ freed us from laded burden and burden laders: performance musicians a a TAX not in time of war.

Just our Opinions 11 Times [That's a lie]

Pharisee 2 [Jesus called preachers for hire, singers and instrument players PHARISEES]

Continuity with the Past 2 [He means WE will OFFER both vocal and instrumental]

Judgment 8 [Judgment is the Purpose Driven Cults Infiltrate and Divert your newly financed property]

Not using INSTRUMENTS HINDERS the Work of God. Too early for MACHINES so the legalistic dodge is to use a "musical worship team."

Because this is DISCORDING WE will move slowly. [Frogs might jump out of the pan]

Respond to this message   
Dianna Howell
(Login dianna01)

David and Bath-Sheba

September 11 2017, 5:42 PM 

2 Samuel 11:1-3 (KJV)
And it came to pass, after the year was expired, at the time when kings go forth to battle , that David sent Joab, and his servants with him, and all Israel; and they destroyed the children of Ammon, and besieged Rabbah. But David tarried still at Jerusalem. [2] And it came to pass in an eveningtide, that David arose from off his bed, and walked upon the roof of the king's house: and from the roof he saw a woman washing herself; and the woman was very beautiful to look upon. [3] And David sent and enquired after the woman. And one said, Is not this Bath-sheba, the daughter of Eliam, the wife of Uriah the Hittite?

Did Bath-Sheba get placed in that situation, knowing that David would see her? After all, her son Soloman takes the throne after David. Was this political sabatage? I also looked at the genealogies and traced her back to the Canaanites.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter