Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The Above Post is Dave's, Not Donnie's

August 2 2017, 7:25 PM 

Dave, I quoted the truth from the Scripture. Should I change the color from yellow to something else? No, let's leave it highlighted in yellow:

Yes, Jesus is a man STILL--not God--at God's right hand:

Today Jesus is still not God but is still a man: "... the Son of man standing on the right hand of God" (Acts 7:56).

Jesus is still referred to as "this man" in Hebrews 10:12 -- "But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God."

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Questions Abound

August 2 2017, 7:57 PM 

Bill,

"I and my Father are one (John 10:30, KJV)

Bill as a father and his son Bill Jr. are one person? Don't think so.

Was Christ saying that he and the Father make up “one God”? Nope. That's a terrible thing to say. That's like saying that Mary is the Mother of God because Jesus is God.

God and His only begotten Son are not conjoined. But they are united and with one purpose.

When Jesus said "that they may be one, even as we are one" (John 17:22) do "they" all become God? I think not, Bill. Do you?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Questions Abound

August 2 2017, 8:47 PM 

This is the old Reading 101 which is the gift of A holy spirit or the ability to read.

John 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father’s name, they bear witness of me.
John 10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
John 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand.
John 10:30 I and my Father are one.

UNUM 1. Adverbial expressions.
a. Ad unum, all together, unanimously, to a man, without exception:
b. In unum, into one, to one place, together:
2. Of that which is common to several persons or things, one and the same.
with one voice, all together, unanimously:
, “unius modi,” id. Univ. 7.—Esp., uno ore, with one voice, all together, unanimously:

However,

1Tim. 2:5 For there is ONE [unus] GOD [A Single]
and ONE [unus] mediator between God and men,
the MAN Christ Jesus;

Trinitarians are still Jews with the veil over their head so they accuse Jesus:

The Scribes and Pharisees prove it:

John 10:31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
John 10:32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
John 10:33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

That's what trinitarian say and blaspheme.

John 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
John 10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
John 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the SON of God?

They are FOREORDAINED to chase their tails round and round they go and where they go WE KNOW.

Almost exception they call God or Jesus IGNORANT because they would be as smart as CaesarL

Caes. Gal. 1.1 1. All Gaul is divided into three parts, ONE of which the Belgae inhabit, the Aquitani another, those who in their own language are called Celts, in our Gauls, the third. All these differ from each other in language, customs and laws.

However, Jesus did not say My Father, The Holy Spirit and I are one and the same.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Aug 2, 2017 8:48 PM

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

God Wins AGAIN

August 2 2017, 8:53 PM 

If you believe that Jesus was a man, JUST a man, you need major help, or excuse me, more major help. No other way to put it. The reason that Jesus is called Son of man is that he put on a fleshly form. What man has never sinned?

Romans 5
12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

Actually, Ken and Donnie, this is entertaining. You seem to be like the CNN trolls who play with words. So, you want to play with Jesus not being JUST a man. Ok. So, back to my question. Is Jesus half man and half God. If God is ONE, then what is Jesus? It comes down to this guys. If you don't believe that Jesus is God, then you sell Jesus short. If you call Him man, you want to take away his Divinity. He can't be anything other than God. You blaspheme any other choice. Without being God, without God sending His OWN Son to this earth, sinless always, and bringing Jesus back to Himsself (God), the Divine Nature of Jesus isn't possible. We worship Jesus (Philippians 2:10) and we worship God. Is God angered if we worship His Son. No. Why. BECAUSE, even Jesus admitted His equality with Jesus when he said

Matthew 28
17 And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Donnie, would you consider it a lie that you told when you claim that Jesus never said He was God???

If all power was given to Him, again ALL power, who do you think that power came from? Why was JESUS being worshipped???

The ONLY ONE with that much (ALL) power is God.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: God Wins AGAIN

August 2 2017, 9:28 PM 

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is GIVEN unto me in heaven and in earth.

Heaven and earth are where the Principalities and Powers in high Places try to deny that "God's CHRIST came in FLESH and BONES proving that God's children as humans have authority over the Devil." Trying to make Jesus LORD GOD is a failing effort to DENY the power of Jesus and of THE GOD who gave a MAN power to tread on serpents. I understand the Agony of Defeat.

1Cor. 15:21 For since by MAN came death, by MAN came also the resurrection of the dead.
1Cor. 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
1Cor. 15:23 But every MAN in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming.
1Cor. 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
1Cor. 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
1Cor. 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
1Cor. 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

1Cor. 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

The ONE GOD THE FATHER gave the MAN Jesus of Nazareth the power over all of the evil FORCES. That AUTHORITY is DELEGATED authority which God could give to Baalam's Ass.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

August 2 2017, 9:49 PM 

Dave's LOGIC: Bill gave ALL of his wealth to Dave: therefore, Dave became Bill.

Dave, if you vehemently despise this passage and desire very strongly to alter it, go right ahead.

"But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God." (Hebrews 10:12)

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Truth Rejected: Jesus Has a God

August 2 2017, 10:30 PM 

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: (Ephesians 1:17, KJV)

Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God. (John 20:17, KJV)

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, (I Pet. 1:3, KJV)

The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not. (II Cor. 11:31, KJV)

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: (Eph. 1:3, KJV)

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Truth Rejected: Jesus Has a Head

August 2 2017, 10:36 PM 

But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God. (I Corinthians 11:3, kjv)

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

August 2 2017, 11:09 PM 

When I sit down on my right hand it isn't pretty!

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Get Out While You Still Can

August 2 2017, 11:20 PM 

Donnie, you know better than try that foolish junk on me. Both verses that you quoted are speaking of Jesus while he was on earth, in fleshly form, NOT after He ascended and assumed His position in Heaven.

Try that stupidity somewhere else.

Even with PINK and RED it is still blasphemy.

JESUS, The King of KIngs, over His Kingdom, on the right hand side of God.... a man???

Donnie, you aren't even trying anymore.

When you state that there is only a "few" verses that support the facts.....well, it is exactly why I continue to post here. I was just hoping that after these many years that you wouldn't claim to be a part of the church of Christ.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Evelyn Woodhead Speedreading Course Needed Here

August 2 2017, 11:22 PM 

Sublett, when you hear HEAVENS and EARTH, think EVERYTHING.

That is what it is. EVERYTHING. God didn't give up any power. Why?

JESUS IS GOD!!!

Read John 1 slowlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, yes even those FEW VERSES that Donnie doesn't like.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Evelyn Woodhead Speedreading Course Needed Here

August 2 2017, 11:22 PM 

Sublett, when you hear HEAVENS and EARTH, think EVERYTHING.

That is what it is. EVERYTHING. God didn't give up any power. Why?

JESUS IS GOD!!!

Read John 1 slowlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, yes even those FEW VERSES that Donnie doesn't like.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Evelyn Woodhead Speedreading Course Needed Here

August 2 2017, 11:52 PM 

If you keep reading the WORD as what God SPEAKS makes it impossible for the WORD to be a PEOPLE.

John 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but GRACE and truth [WORD] came BY Jesus Christ.
John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten SON, which is in the bosom [folds of garments] of the Father, he hath DECLARED him.

Declared is:
g1834. e exegeomai, ex-ayg-eh´-om-ahee; from 1537 and 2233; to consider out (aloud), i.e. rehearse, unfold: — declare, tell.

God is WORD in the same class that God IS LIGHT.
Jesus declares or speaks WORDS and the Light is reflected in the "face" of Jesus.

God's GRACE is personified and has been MADE FLESH.

Titus 2:11 For the GRACE of God that bringeth salvation hath APPEARED to all men,
Titus 2:12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

Jesus as GRACE is the ANTITHESIS of the GRACE which people center on. Rubens was Bible literate.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Getting Warmer???

August 3 2017, 12:14 AM 

A regular comedian Ken is....it ain't going to be a big help or asset down there.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: When I Sit Down on My Right Hand?

August 3 2017, 12:17 AM 

Ken, I get the picture. But I wonder if Dave comprehends the clear illustration.

Dave, the man (Christ Jesus) sat down on the right hand of God. We find that in the Bible -- see Hebrews 10:12.

Here's the fallacy of your premise: Since you believe that Jesus is God, did God sit down on the right hand of God?

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: While Jesus Was on Earth

August 3 2017, 12:23 AM 

Dave,

When the man Christ Jesus sat down on the right hand of God, was God on earth then?

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

Re: Truth Rejected: Jesus Has a God

August 3 2017, 6:06 PM 

All the "God of our Lord Jesus/the man Jesus/Jesus is the Son of God" verses that you keep piling on won't bury, cover up, or hide those other verses that teach that Jesus IS God.

People with an agenda commonly think they can use one group of verses to discount or nullify another group of verses they don't like. If those people aren't using that stunt, they're playing the "numbers game" stunt with the verses. Both stunts are sorry attempts to pit the Bible against itself, which shows a lack of faith in the written Word.

We know that Jesus is the Son of God, that He took the form of a physical man while on the earth, and that as a man, He was subject to God. But we also know that Jesus IS God. Remember: All things are possible with God.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

August 3 2017, 8:04 PM 

There are no other verses that teach that Jesus is God.

The bishops of Rome, the impending Roman Catholic Church and its papacy, did that for you in the 4th century.

About 50 verses declaring that Jesus is the Son of God and about 90 verses declaring that Jesus is the Son of man are more than enough to tell you about the Messiah sent by God to earth.

Bill, there is no stunt to use many, many, many verses to nullify a group of a few isolated verses that do not even prove the papal creed to be truth.

Let Jesus Christ be "the Son of God." God did not send the Messiah to make him co-God.

Isn't it enough that God (the Giver) gave Jesus (the receiver) ALL power and authority. What about trying your best to NOT CONFUSE God with the Son of God?

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

August 3 2017, 9:13 PM 

People's biases and hang-ups hinder their acceptance of biblical truth.

For example, some believe that there are no verses teaching that baptism is essential for salvation. A Baptist preacher once told me that NO verse in the Bible commanded baptism for salvation. According to him, Mark 16:16, Acts 2:38, and 1 Peter 3:21 did not require baptism for salvation. Of course, we know that they DO. Regarding Acts 2:38, the notes in one study Bible actually imply that Paul doesn't mean baptism is necessary for remission of sins, because accepting Jesus remits sins. And Mark 16:16 is among certain allegedly "spurious" verses that should be ignored.

Likewise, others believe that there are no verses teaching that Jesus is God. According to them, we can't take Isaiah 9:6, Matt. 1:23, John 1:1/14, John 10:30, and John 14:9 at face value. In other words, those verses really don't mean what they say. The OT describes the then-forthcoming Messiah [Jesus] as being the mighty God and everlasting Father, for example; the skeptics say NO. The NT describes Jesus as "God with us," that the same Word Who was God became flesh [Jesus], that Jesus and the Father are One, that he who has seen Jesus has seen the Father. ALL of those verses taken literally teach that Jesus IS God. Yet the skeptics say NO to them all.

If you believe those Bible verses teaching that Jesus is the Son of God AND the Son of Man, then you will believe those other verses teaching that Jesus is also God. Don't allow your biases to blind you to biblical truth.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Out of the Mouth of.......???

August 3 2017, 9:58 PM 

Donnie said "Dave, When the man Christ Jesus sat down on the right hand of God, was God on earth then?"

That borders on lunacy. It is someone who is grasping for anything, even if anything sounds illogical and stupid.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 510 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter