Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Lying TO and ABOUT the Spirit OF Christ: North Boulevard Church of Christ

August 19 2017 at 4:37 PM
Ken Sublett  (Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison
from IP address 24.151.202.16

From the wilderness onward An Ekklesia of Christ is a SCHOOL OF THE WORD ONLY. The Word or Logos outlaws making or selling sermons, singing, playing instruments, acting or anything beyond what the Restoration Movement limited to A SCHOOL OF CHRIST through the WORD, lying about giving or central control IS a cult.

https://northboulevard.com/campuses/iglesia-de-cristo

Iglesia De Cristo easily leads one to Iglesia Ni Cristo. Iglesia is Ekklesia and "church" gives glory to Circe or Kirke the holy harlot in John's world. Church better fits the Catholic background but why not just teach UNITY and call it the Church of Christ since teaching them English is a moral obligation.

Iglesia Ni Cristo brings along the extreme Catholic view of God being three, separate beings.

However, the similar Iglesia Ni Cristo has one thing correct which the Catholic Derived does not.

Absolute oneness of God the Father. The Church believes in the teaching of Christ and the apostles that the Father, the Creator, alone is the true God. (John 17:1, 3; I Cor. 8:6)

Jesus Christ, the Son of God. The Iglesia ni Cristo believes in Jesus Christ as the Son of God. God made Him Lord and Savior. He is the only Mediator of man to God. Jesus Christ is holy and a very special man but not God. (Matt. 3:17; Acts 2:36; 5:31; I Tim. 2:5; John 10:36; 8:40; Acts 2:22, Easy-to-Read Version). Believes the Son as the literal Word (which has no pre-existence) who became man. He was given power by the Father to do supernatural miracles. He is not God

However, one might understand Scripture but LIBERTY and freedom FROM institutions is the mark of being IN Christ:

The Church of Christ is one in faith and practice. Its unity remains intact through a centralized form of administration that ensures the adherence of all members and congregations to the same Bible teachings and Church rules.

The Purpose Driven Cult they will be the CENTER or core of Extreme Diacipleship.

North Boulevard Church of Christ proposes to begin founding 60.000 congregations all named, as stated example. "The North Boulevard Church of Christ of Tulsa." The Teaching will all originated by one preacherl feeding to all DAUGHTER churches.

Discipline and conservatism define the sect. Attendance is compulsory at twice-weekly MASSES inside its distinctive and brightly lit spire-topped churches, where the women sit apart from the men.

If they can manage it, North Boulevard has hired hands to keep you from RESTING most of the week.

Similarities are Part of every member’s income goes to tithes.

North Boulevard teaches tithing and is focused on MUSIC where Music means to "make the lambs dumb before the slaughter" and is called SORCERY and a way to LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.

Both groups are Catholic Derived and will easily fall into musical idolatry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZVhIE46R7E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj1VSVjBElA

A Musical Worship Team is a LEGALISTIC way to impose and ORGANIC ORGAN creating the same spiritual anxiety or the Laded Burden.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Aug 20, 2017 12:36 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

David Young and the North Boulevard Church in Murfreesboro

August 20 2017, 2:28 PM 

Ken, a great post/thread.

I think we should clearly differentiate "Iglesia De Cristo" (North Boulevard, Murfreesboro) from "Iglesia Ni Cristo" (founded by Felix Manalo). In your original post, I think there were quoted statements regarding its founder and his apostleship[?] and some revelation that INC was established because "the church" had apostatized. Do you still have such information handy? Would you reinstate those quotes?

I would also reinforce your intent that references to Inglesia Ni Cristo (INC) are highlighted IN BLUE. (To speed or skim readers, quotation marks or some identifying mechanism may be needful?)

Would you have available the reference to your statement: "Iglesia Ni Cristo brings along the extreme Catholic view of God being three, separate beings."

I agree with you that while INC (Iglesia Ni Cristo, Felix Manalo) and IDC (Iglesia De Cristo, North Blvd. CC, Murfreesboro) have differences in "the Son of God" vs. "God the Son," they have similarities in:

(1) Tithing [an O.T. practice, not taught in the N.T.]
(2) Musical Worship idolatry ["Christian concert"/musical instruments]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: David Young and the North Boulevard Church in Murfreesboro

August 20 2017, 4:37 PM 

North Boulevard sent people to India to consult with one of the METROPOLITANS of a group. They raised money from widows claiming that they were doing A NEW DAY which was to debunk the Mainline Churches of Christ. They would begin a movement leading to 60,000 congregations all having the name North Boulevard Church of Christ TULSA etal. Now they have North Boulevard Church of Christ West and two more. The sermon comes out of the Mother Church ie David Young.

Las Iglesias De Cristos intends to piggyback on Churches of Christ but build their own denomination. Many groups use the term but they really mean: traditional, progressives, Hispanic, Chinese etc but not as a separate denomination.

http://iglesia-de-cristo.org/

They don't bother to translate or integrate. Maybe you can decode. Somewhere I found a directory of Iglesia de Cristo congregations.

Iglesia Ni Cristo makes it very confusing since Iglesia never meant "church" giving vent to ceremonialism and institutions.

IMAGES OF THEIR TEMPLES WHERE THEY HOLD MASS:
https://www.google.com/search?q=Iglesia+De+Cristo&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj4po6g0ebVAhXFZCYKHTo8Ar8Q_AUICygC&biw=1226&bih=1268

Because of their Catholic roots they are liable to be tangled up in the trinity and from LU and Ignatian Retreats with the "mothers" devotion to Mary.

https://www.gotquestions.org/Iglesia-ni-Cristo.html

http://www.letusreason.org/Iglesia1.htm

Anytime David Young CASTS A VISION you know that he is following Alice on a bad trip.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: David Young and the North Boulevard Church in Murfreesboro

August 20 2017, 4:58 PM 

Donnie are you email .msn? I will send you more information.

Donnie's email: donniecruz@msn.com (I'm updating the CM "sticky" with my email address; it probably needs your email address also).

This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address 23.127.32.146 on Aug 20, 2017 7:33 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Lying in Wait to Deceive Ephesians 4

August 20 2017, 9:52 PM 

One of my last "investment advisers for the lord" began his long tenure by trying to debunk the historic and Biblical views of those who feed his face. Naturally if you CAST A VISION you experience "A" spirit to affirm your own imagination. The only personified SPIRITUS is:

-Spiritus Spirit in both Hebrew and Greek speaks of a WIND sometimes a violent blast, breathing or gentle blowing of air, a breath, breeze,

2. The BREATH of a god, inspiration: “haec fieri non possent, nisi ea uno divino et continuato spiritu continerentur,” by a divine inspiration, Cic. N. D. 2, 7, 19; 3, 11, 28; cf.: “poëtam quasi divino quodam spiritu inflari,” id. Arch. 8, 18.—

However, in the hypocritic arts of rhetoric, singing or playing instruments
(a). Sing.: “quoslibet occupat artus Spiritus,” Ov. M. 15, 167; Tac. A. 16, 34: spiritum Phoebus mihi, Phoebus [Apollon-Abaddon] artem Carminis dedit, poetic spirit or inspiration, Hor. C. 4, 6, 29;

These are the spirits of demons of which KAIROS is the demon son of Zeus knowing how to mount an attack.

If you say that the Spirit OF God you missed out on "prepositions 101a" and you are Biblically illiterate or Purpose Driven as Paul affirms

David Young and HIS elders quote:

Eph. 5:17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the WILL OF THE LORD IS
Eph. 5:18 And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be FILLED WITH THE SPIRIT
Eph. 5:19 SPEAKING to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, SINGING and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
Eph. 5:20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

No one is so ignorant of the Bible that when Jesus spoke the Word (Regulative Principle) those WORDS ARE SPIRIT.

John 6:63 It is the SPIRIT that quickeneth; the FLESH profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are SPIRIT, and they are life

In these verses the WORD is the SPIRIT or the WILL OF THE LORD. David says that God doesn't have a will and allowed him-they to SING anything they wish in contradiction to the COMMAND to see the TEXT.

Knowing that you can fool most of the people most of the time they say that if you are filled with THE HOLY SPIRIT GOD PERSON "He" will CAUSE you to:
SPEAK
Sing
Make Melody
to glorify God.

The Greek World and Simple Simon would know that SPEAK is the OPPOSITE of SING. Therefore, the singing and melody are IN THE HEART so I don't have to be offened by their silly, effeminate ditties.

And you will go round and round and round NOT singing anything "written for our learning." David young says that we are FREE to sing anything we wish perhaps because this HOLY SPIRIT GOD PERSON is CAUSING you to do it. He is correct: the Spirit of Apollon is the leader of the Locusts or Muses known to be dirty adulteresses (selling any of your body parts). John calls the FRUITS serving the original Babylon Mother of Harlots as SORCERERS (casting visions.) That is why John said that liars, dogs and sorcerers WILL BE CAST ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.

David and the elders say that Ephesians 4 teaches UNITY IN DIVERSITY. Therefore, YOU must allow us to IMPOSE anything that attracts the ECUMENICAL even if we have to use "sorcery" by slowly boiling your frogs. Jesus does not pray for the World, Kosmos, Ecumenical or the kingdom of the Devil. Jude says of those who impose the Mount Sinai Instrumental-Trinitarian-Perverted idolatry

Jude 3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
Jude 4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ORDAINED to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

These are MARKS of Wandering Stars or fallen angels who know that their KAIROS is short.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Lying TO and ABOUT the Spirit OF Christ: North Boulevard Church of Christ

August 21 2017, 10:34 AM 

The Purpose Driving the Church or ekklesia is as School-only of the Word-only.

Scripture and recorded history proves a DIVIDE between SOPHIA and LOGOS: The Sophia class OF the World and not within reach of the prayers of Jesus is the mark of FRUITS in Amos 8 and Revelation 18. They are the marks of the Babylon Mother of Harlots and Any and all people who sell their body to adorn God's Word are defined by the word Anathema.

When WRATH or an ORGY breaks out it is God judging people as beyond redemption and that is why they want to perform LYING WONDERS.

If you SPEAK the WORD or "that which is written for our learning" (Romans 15) Simple Simon knows that you silence the lusted after fruits and come before God in reverence and godly fear because He is still A CONSUMING FIRE

The message by the Spirit OF Christ is simple and faithfully repeated in Ephesians 5 as a MARK.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(no login)

August 23 2017, 4:41 AM 

Time to let it go...

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

August 23 2017, 11:42 AM 

You do not have the power to forgive people whose PATTERN says that Amos was not condemning their WORSHIP but their attitude. Amos speaks of the MARZEAH which is a musical feast with and for dead ancestors. The Jews as pattern from Messianic Jews "had a covenant with death and hell."

Amos 5:21 I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.
Amos 5:22 Though ye offer me burnt offerings and your meat offerings, I will not accept them: neither will I regard the peace offerings of your fat beasts.
Amos 5:23 Take thou away from me the NOISE of thy songs; for I will not hear the MELODY of thy VIOLS.
Amos 5:24 BUT let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream.
Amos 5:25 Have ye offered unto me sacrifices and offerings in the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel?
Amos 5:26 But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which YE MADE TO YOURSELVELS
Amos 5:27 THEREFORE will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, saith the Lord [YHWH], whose name is The God [ELOHIM]of hosts.

THAT'S BECAUSE GOD DID NOT COMMAND ANY OF THE PATTERN IMITATED BY CHURCHES OF THIS WORLD ORDER.

[linked image]

"In pagan traditions, musical instruments are invented by gods or demi-gods, such as titans. In the Bible, credit is assigned to antediluvian patriarchs, for example, the descendants of Cain in Genesis 4:21. There is no other biblical tradition about the invention of musical instruments." (Freedman, David Noel, Bible Review, Summer 1985, p. 51). (Proof Here).

The mark on Cain is his name which means "a musical note and a lance which strikes fast." The word HANDLE means IN A SEXUAL SENSE

http://www.piney.com/MuLamech.html

Conrad L'Heureux demonstrated that the marzeah, or symposium (feast, gathering, banquet, assembly) of El that is found in the Rephaim Texts of Ugarit "must be a reflex in the divine world of the symposium [don't get fluted down with wine] celebrated by the members of the EARTHLY marzeah of El...each guild apparently had a divine patron."42 The heavenly marzeah had participants called rp'm, which we also find in the earthly marzeah, e.g., "May Krt be greatly exalted among the rp'm of the earth...the rp'm constitute an aristocracy of which the Canaanite kings were a part."43 Moses, and the prophets following him were proclaimed as "Speakers for Yahweh," showing the people that "they are sent from the divine king, the suzerain of treaties, to reprove and to pronounce judgment upon Israel..."44

Note 42: Conrad L'Heureux, "The Ugaritic and Biblical Rephaim," Harvard Theological Review, 67(1974): 270-271.

Note 43. Conrad L'Heureux, Rephaim, 271. Cf. 272, footnote 25, the authority of El is ordinarily exercised through the younger generation of gods whom we could call the executive deities. It is also possible to understand the term rp'm as "the assembly of the gods." The entire premise of Jacobsen's article "Primitive Democracy," is that the groups and assemblies on earth reflected what the gods had done in heaven.

"The marzeah had an extremely long history extending at least from the 14th century B.C. through the Roman period. In the 14th century B.C., it was prominently associated with the ancient Canaanite city of Ugarit (modern Ras Shamra), on the coast of Syria... The marzeah was a pagan ritual that took the form of a social and religious association... Some scholars regard the funerary marzeah as a feast for--and with--deceased ancestors (or Rephaim, a proper name in the Bible for the inhabitants of Sheol)." (King, Biblical Archaeological Review, Aug, 1988, p. 35, 35) ----

"These five elements are: (1) reclining or relaxing, (2) eating a meat meal, (3) singing with harp or other musical accompaniment, (4) drinking wine and (5) anointing oneself with oil." (King, p. 37).

"With the wine-drinking (which is the literal meaning of the Hebrew for feasting), went music and dancing." (Heaton, E. W., Everyday Life in Old Testament times, Scribners, p. 93)

"Worship was form more than substance; consequently, conduct in the marketplace was totally unaffected by worship in the holy place. Amos spoke from the conviction that social justice is an integral part of the Mosaic covenant, which regulates relations not only between God and people, but also among people." (King, p. 44).
"In pagan traditions, musical instruments are invented by gods or demi-gods, such as titans. In the Bible, credit is assigned to antediluvian patriarchs, for example, the descendants of Cain in Genesis 4:21. There is no other biblical tradition about the invention of musical instruments." (Freedman, David Noel, Bible Review, Summer 1985, p. 51)

That was the original purpose for the Musical Worship Team Abomination "leading you into the presence of God" but they, says Paul in Ephesians 4 are LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE

This is PROVEN by the trinity and the claim that THE holy spirit is guiding you to slander godly people.

This was called "prophesying" by those who "made self a prophet." David made his warrior musicians into PROPHESIERS which means ot make war or make sorcery and never make spirituall Word. The Israelites had been abandoned ot Dionysus or Bacchus "worship of the starry host" because of musical idolatry at Mount Sinai. God heard that as a prayer and answered them. Therefore, when you lift prooftexts out of the Monarchy, king, temple and sacrificial system you are restoring the Abomination of Desolation which featured Zeus and Dionysus (new wineskin god) in the Temple. This ultimately, like the word PSALM and PSALMOS is Egyptian-Greek and not faithful Israelites:

Aristophanes' Lysistrata speaks to North Boulevard being controlled by the KAIROS CHURCH PLANTING PLOT where Kairos is te the DEMON son of Zeus among all pagans and KAIROS means "the right time and place to mount a attack. The Greek HALAL as the pattern for ALL musical idolatry refuting recorded history is the MARK which we mortals cannot forgive because their is no redemption.

Call upon Bacchus, AFIRE with his Maenades [mad women singers];
Call upon Zeus in the lightning arrayed;
Call on his queen, ever blessed, adorable;
Call on the holy, infallible Witnesses,
Call them to witness the peace and the harmony,
This which divine Aphrodite has made.

Allala! Lalla! Lallala! Lallala!
Whoop for victory, Lallalalae!
Evoi! Evoi! Lallala, Lallala!
Evae! Evae! Lallalalae.

The word lelein is fundamentally an onomatopoetic one, meaning, as Thayer's Lexicon puts it, to go 'la-la'. The Greeks shouted 'alala' both in worship and in war, and personified Alala as a deity (Pindar, Fr. 208 [78]; Plutarch 2.3496). It was this same repetitive and meaningless syllabification in pagan prayers which Jesus described: 'for they think they shall be heard for their much speaking' (Matthew 6:7)

David and the elders follow that REPEATING pattern which is the laded burden imposed by those with no role and not dole. They repeat this meaningless phrass over and over and say that the BEWITCHING is The Holy Spirit as a god person causing it. That is blasphemy because it despises all of recorded scripture.

New patterns of Christian worship appear to have been more difficult for women to adopt than men, as they had not known the dignified rite of Apollo or Zeus. For the most part, their religious expression had been accompanied by extravagances of every sort. We may quote Iamblichus again:

We affirm, accordingly, not only that the shoutings and choric songs are SACRED to the gods, each and all of them, as being peculiarly their own, but likewise that there is a kindred relationship between them in their proper order . . . and the peculiar usages of Sabazian [Jews] worship make ready for the Bacchic enthusiasm, the purifying of souls, and deliverances from old incriminations, their respective inspirations are, accordingly, different in every important particular.

Thou seemest to think that those who are enrapt by the Mother of the gods are males, for thou callest them, accordingly, 'Metrizontes' yet that is not true, for the 'Metrizontesae' are chiefly women (op cit., pp. 121-123

Such women must learn that they were purified not through shouting but through the blood of Christ and through the washing of the water of the Word.

"Long before Israel's existence, we find in Akkadian tablets the word halhallatu for 'double clarinet,' and we have many ancient representations of this instruments... Extremely popular for SECULAR purposes, the clarinet was played at WEDDINGS, BANQUETS, and FUNERAL. At funerals it served as accompaniment to the customary WAILING women; this is the meaning of Matt. 9:23. The chief characteristics of the clarinet were: popularity, juxtaposition with hand drum and lyre, expression of extreme emotionalism, and symbolic meaning of FERTILITY and RESURRECTION." (Int. Std. Bible Dict., p. 472).

Jesus cast out the Musical Worship team "more or less violently like one ejects dung" when they CLAIMED to be able to assist Jesus.

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(no login)

August 23 2017, 12:28 PM 

LET IT GO, IT IS OVER.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

August 23 2017, 1:52 PM 

They don't persecute me since I learned how to READ and discovered that there is NO LAW OF TITHING and NO LAW OF LAYING BY IN STORE.

2Cor. 8:7 ¶ Therefore, as ye abound in every thing, in faith, and utterance, and knowledge, and in all diligence, and in your love to us, see that ye abound in this grace also.
2Cor. 8:8 I speak not by commandment, but by occasion of the forwardness of others, and to prove the sincerity of your love.
2Cor. 8:9 For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.
2Cor. 8:10 And herein I give my advice: for this is expedient for you, who have begun before, not only to do, but also to be forward a year ago.

Blasphemy is lying about the Word. Madoff or Made-off got by easy compared to people who connect MONEY to the kingdom of God: he only got 150 years.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

August 25 2017, 11:04 PM 

When Theosophy is mentioned it is often judged by H. P. Blavatsky. Much of her work is based on historical documents which Spiritualists appeal to. She referenced many of the documents out of Egypt, Canaan and Babylon. Scripture ALSO is often the ANTITHESIS of false Christianity and Jesus limits Holy Scripture to the PROPHETS by the Spirit of Chris and other prophecies "CONCERNING ME" in the law and Psalms. Unfortunatly most religionists are deluded into building institutions pledged to debunking God and Jesus by mocking the Word, Logos or God's Regulative principle which outlaws any human input such as rhetoric, singing, playing instruments or acting. While Scripture from the Garden of Eden to the Babylonian Mother of harlots (selling any body part). She uses lusted after fruits and John calls speakers, singers or instrument players sorcerers and says that they WILL BE CAST ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.

They claim that the TERRORISM or Auto-movement of children is proof that God CREATED MUSIC and there is a holy spirit person who causes the SINGING and MUSIC whereas Paul etal commanded SPEAKING.

[linked image]

One article which agrees perfectly with Scripture and all recorded religious history.

http://www.theosociety.org/pasadena/etgloss/mp-mz.htm

Music, considered as the essential harmony not only in COSMIC but in human life, has fallen from that high estate to being little more than the harmony of sounds, cultivated piecemeal under a number of varieties: one may be an expert instrumentalist without having much harmony in one’s soul.

Cosmic or Kosmos is the Ecumenical or the "kingdom of the Devil." Most religionists think that the WORLD ORDER is Christian when Jesus said that neither He nor those who SPEAK His Word are OF the World or Dust people for which Jesus refused to pray because they are not A LIVING SOUL but animal.

In this modern, limited sense music combines and appeals to the aesthetic and the mathematical. For, while we have the power to be enraptured [sorcery] by harmony and melody, we can also learn how these effects are related to numbers, ratios, vibrations, and all those physical facts studied in acoustics and the laws of modern musical harmony and counterpoint. When these two components of a full musical knowledge are sundered, both branches of study suffer.

Harmony and rhythm underlie the COSMOS, as is expressed in the phrase, “the music of the spheres”; and number and proportion underlie the whole process of evolution. Apollon, uniting the attributes of the SUN, bears in his hand a heptachord or seven-stringed lyre. The sacred number seven is characteristic of divisions of the octave, and we have the first six notes of the harmonic chord, to which may be added a seventh.

The Muses or LOCUSTS were Apollon's Musical Worship Team: they were known as adulteresses and SHEPHERDESSES and knew how to tell the truth or tell a lie. Their task is to not hurt but DRIVE OUT the Godly and leave the Musical Sectarian to themselves, strongly deluded and performing lying wonders including rhetoric, singing, playing, acting or anything beyond the Words, Logos or Regulative principle.

Music, in all its various branches is represented as having been taught to man by his divine and divine-human ancestors, such as Isis-Osiris, Thoth, Edris (in the Koran), etc. It is one of the elements of the power known as mantrikasakti. Music was represented as one of four divisions of mathematics, the others being arithmetic, astronomy, and geometry.

The music of sound arouses in us a power which needs to be controlled, as it can carry us to heights from which we may fall. If regarded as a sensual indulgence, even though a refined one, 8).

Music [from Greek mousike (techne) the art of the Muses] The music of the Greeks did not signify merely the harmony of sounds, but actually imbodied the idea of inner harmony of the spirit, the becoming at one with the SPIRIT of the Muses,<.b> so that the soul responded in harmonic rhythm to the beat of universal harmony. Music with the Greeks, therefore, included, besides vocal and instrumental music, choral dancing, rhythmic motions, and various modes of harmony expressed in action,

perhaps most particularly that part of education which we should now classify as a striving for harmony in life combined with aesthetic,
-------in contrast with intellectual and physical branches of study and development.

It was culture of the essential person, the ego or soul,
-------whereas the other two divisions care for and supply the needs of the mind and of the body.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Updated Elders Affirm Musical Sectarianism

August 26 2017, 9:42 PM 

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

David Young Psalm 139 aka Rick Warren

August 27 2017, 12:27 PM 

Today David Young used Psalm 139 to prove that GOD NEEDED A David Young and He made Him and controlled his life. This was quite identical to that of Rick Warren since HIS group is A Purpose Driven Church. A New Day believes that God made him to build THE ONE TRUE church consisting of a Mother Church and 60,000 Daughter groups all bearing the name of HIS group.

I have a review of Rick Warren's identical sermon and will post it. David ends with the later added INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CHIEF MUSICIAN. This fits the pattern of defending and supporting Messianic Jews who refute the clear statements of Jesus and his finished Work.

Heb. 7:16 Who is made, not after the law of a CARNAL commandment, but after the power of an endless life.
Heb. 9:10 Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and CARNAL ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation.

David boasted that God made Him the king and NONE of His many enemies could eject Him from his not commanded and carnal KINGSHIP.

Those who preach Calvinism (as I post elsewhere) like Barton Stone and the 'Christians' deny the Atonement and deny that nothing Jesus did could have changed God's need for A David Young after which He lost His sovereignty. David claims to have a crown which cannot be move.

Psa. 139:0 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.

God didn't command king, kingdom, Temple, the Slaughter and HOLOCAUST of the innocents nor the Jacob-cursed and God-Abandoned Levites to EXECUTE any godly person who came near.

The Chief Musician was the Levite SLAVE DRIVERS when even Jews were endlaved to build the Temple which God did not command and CANNOT enter.

5329. natsach, naw-tsakh´; a primitive root; properly, to glitter from afar, i.e. to be eminent (as a superintendent, especially of the Temple services and its music); also (as denominative from 5331), to be permanent:—excel, chief musician (singer), oversee(-r), set forward.

g5331.netsach, neh´-tsakh; or jAx´n netsach, nay´-tsakh; from 5329; properly, a goal, i.e. the bright object at a distance travelled towards; hence (figuratively), splendor, or (subjectively) truthfulness, or (objectively) confidence; but usually (adverbially), continually (i.e. to the most distant point of view):—alway(-s), constantly, end, (+ n-)ever(more), perpetual, strength, victory.

If God wants anyone to SPEAK FOR HIM He breathes and causes him to teach the WORD. Breath is not a person unless you are sitting in from of Puffer Joe as he SINGS.

David and the Elders promote the error that the Spirit or Mind OF God is another of the FAMILY OF GODS.

Paul Tillich and everyone else:

"For God is rational, and Reason was first in Him; and so all things were from Himself. [Logos, Regulative Principle]

This Reason is His own Thought (or Consciousness) which the Greeks call logos, by which term we also designate Word or Discourse and therefore it is now usual with our people, owing to the mere simple interpretation of the term,

to say that the Word was in the beginning with God;
although it would be more suitable to regard Reason as the more ancient;

because God had not Word from the beginning,
but He had Reason even before the beginning;

because also Word itself consists of Reason, which it thus proves to have been the prior existence as being its own substance....

He became also the Son of God, and was begotten when He proceeded forth from Him (Tertullian from chs. 5,7).

Campbell and Scott: "Again--Some will say, What does the expression Holy Spirit mean? Well, in scripture it stands first for God the Holy Spirit, and secondly for the holy mind or spirit of a believer--for illustration, take Peter's words to Ananias, "Why has Satan tempted you to lie to the Holy Spirit; you have not lied to men, but to God," (the Holy Spirit.) And the Saviour says, How much more will your heavenly Father give a holy spirit (as it should be translated) to those that ask him. Again--Praying in a holy spirit. Again--Paul says he approved himself God's servant "by knowledge, by long sufferings, by kindness, by a holy spirit'" by a mind innocent of the love of gain, or commerce, or sensuality. Walter Scott Early Restoration Movement leader

http://www.piney.com/HsBsAcWs.html

There is no THE HOLY SPIRIT to speak to David and the Elders and they are ANTI-LOGOS or God's Word.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The BEAST is a new style of music and Satyric Drama

August 27 2017, 9:34 PM 

David often boasts that God loved him because he was perfect in all of His Ways. This repudiates Calvinism which caused David to claim that the world NEEDED him and he was predestined in all of his actions and his "crown" could never be removed from him. The Psalmist is not defining theology but expressing ALL of religious institutions which claim that singing the same words over and over brings THE Holy Spirit inside of the HARD WORKERS. Repeating a statement beyond stating the truth is called Sorcery and the Laded Burden Jesus died and WILL EXCLUDE for any assembly obeying the command to speak that which is written for our learning. Jesus defines Holy Scripture to use all of the PATTERNS which allow carnal institutions to fleece the hard workers.

Even if God provides a wonderful humanity able to be TAUGHT that does not PREDESTINE THEM. The King of Tyre and Babylon are types of Lucifer as the singing and harp-playing prostitute in the garden of Eden:

Ezek. 28:2 Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord God; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God:
Ezek. 28:3 Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel; there is no secret that they can hide from thee:
Ezek. 28:4 With thy wisdom and with thine understanding thou hast gotten thee riches, and hast gotten gold and silver into thy treasures:
Ezek. 28:5 By thy great wisdom and by thy traffick hast thou increased thy riches, and thine heart is lifted up because of thy riches:
Ezek. 28:6 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Because thou hast set thine heart as the heart of God;
Ezek. 28:7 Behold, therefore I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness.

SPEAKING FOR THE PROGRESSIVES WHOSE HEART HAS BEEN LIFTED UP ABOVE JESUS AND THE WORD..

Ezek. 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
Ezek. 28:14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
Ezek. 28:15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
Ezek. 28:16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned:
therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
Ezek. 28:17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
Ezek. 28:18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.
Ezek. 28:19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

CAST AS PROFANE is thee Chalal or HALAL praise word which is God making yourself vile.

David was almost always spreading hate on his PERSONAL ENEMIES and claiming that HE was the king and he could not be FIRED. That did not keep him from being sinful and murderous.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter