Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Jesus GOING FORTH from HEAVEN?

September 20 2017, 10:47 PM 

Hagensick mentions Hislop on the trinity: He also shows how the organ which the church wanted to remove was kept by queen Elizabeth so she could hold grand religious services since she was HEAD OF THE CHURCH.

We should note that Eve gets a bad name in historic literature and by Paul:

2Cor. 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
1Tim. 2:13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

The word "abomination" is also key to understanding the context. In Hebrew, the word "to 'evah," (abomination) is almost invariably linked to idolatry. In the passages from which both verses are taken, God tells Moses to tell the people not to follow the idolatrous practices of the people around them, people who sacrificed their children to Molech, or who masturbated into the fire to offer their semen to Molech, for example. Chapter 20 starts off with the same warning.

"To 'evah" also means "something which is ritually unclean," not something evil in itself, like rape or theft. Eating pork or having sex during menstruation are ritually unclean.

This is not strange because after the idolatry at Mount Sinai, Moses begins telling the ancient Babylonian Creation and Religious accounts but REVERSES them to show that God WORKS FOR His Creatures rather than making them "Slaves of the Watchtower."

Paul also says that Cain was OF that wicked one.

Hislop notes:

Hislop Note I, p. 77
The Triple Deity
is common throughout world mythology with many mythical associations. As the goddess associated with the number three she is regarded as the threefold, tripled, triplicate, tripartite, triune, triadic, or as a trinity. The Triple Goddess in mythological art and religious iconography is always represented as a group, as a triad, or perhaps a single deity with three aspects. It was pointed out that the ancient pagan world often believed in a triumverate of three divine women called sometimes the Fates, sometimes the Graces, with the original single earth goddess honoured in three roles of maiden, mother, and crone (Harrison, 1903)

[linked image]

What could ever have induced mankind to think of calling the great Goddess-mother, or mother of gods and men, a House or Habitation? The answer is evidently to be found in a statement made in Gen. ii. 21, in regard to the formation of the mother of mankind: "And the Lord caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept, and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof. And the rib which the Lord God had taken from man, made (margin, literally BUILDED ) he into a woman." That this history of the rib was well known to the Babylonians, is manifest from one of the names given to their primeval goddess, as found in Berosus (lib. i. p. 50).

Gen. 2:21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
Gen. 2:22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

h6763. tsela{, tsay-law´; or (feminine) tsa{Tah, tsal-aw´; from 6760; a rib (as curved), literally (of the body) or figuratively (of a door, i.e. leaf); hence, a side, literally (of a person) or figuratively (of an object or the sky, i.e. quarter); architecturally, a (especially floor or ceiling) timber or plank (single or collective, i.e. a flooring):—beam, board, chamber, corner, leaf, plank, rib, side (chamber).

In Palestine the cult of the Mother Goddess had similar images to those of Asherah and also Astarte. The worship of both Anat and Asherah were deeply established in Palestine, and survived side by side, as did their sacred trees and poles which were original symbols and objects of veneration in their sanctuaries. Despite later legislation and denunciation by Judaism and its patriarchal priesthood the goddess worship was too deeply enshrined to be completely eradicated.

Post-exile Judaism was eventually cleansed of its Mesopotamian and Canaanite accretions “…in which the Mother-goddess and her fertility symbolism constitute such a conspicuous feature.” (James, 1959). The basis of several Near East mother goddess cults was derived from that of Inanna-Ishtar, who were two of the three great goddesses of the Bronze Age. One other was Sophia mentioned in the Hebrew Book of Wisdom.

We should not that Messianic Jews used and defended by churches and universities like LU are built upon the Babylonian Talmud.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

HAGENSICK on Babylon and Egyptian trinity

September 21 2017, 12:00 PM 

When Israel fell into Instrumental-Trinitarian-Perverted idolatry at Mount Sinai and which was beyond redemption, Moses did not write about the creation of the universe but of the Hebrew People. The Sumerian cosmology was close enough to the year BC 4000 that Moses wrote a Prophetic story involving 7 days.

HAGENSICK: Most of ancient theology is lost under the sands of time. However, archaeological expeditions in ancient Mesopotamia have uncovered the fascinating culture of the Sumerians, which flourished over 4,000 years ago. Though Sumeria was overthrown first by Assyria, and then by Babylon, its gods lived on in the cultures of those who conquered. The historian S. H. Hooke tells in detail of the ancient Sumerian trinity: Anu was the primary god of heaven, the ‘Father’, and the ‘King of the Gods’; Enlil, the ‘wind-god’ was the god of the earth, and a creator god; and Enki was the god of waters and the ‘lord of wisdom’ (15-18). The historian, H. W. F. Saggs, explains that the Babylonian triad consisted of ‘three gods of roughly equal rank... whose inter-relationship is of the essence of their natures’ (316).

Before looking at the Sumerian-Assyrian-Babylonian trinity,

Egypt’s history is similar to Sumeria’s in antiquity. In his Egyptian Myths, George Hart, lecturer for the British Museum and professor of ancient Egyptian heiroglyphics at the University of London, shows how Egypt also believed in a ‘transcendental, above creation, and preexisting’ one, the god Amun. Amun was really three gods in one. Re was his face, Ptah his body, and Amun his hidden identity (24). The well-known historian Will Durant concurs that Ra, Amon, and Ptah were ‘combined as three embodiments or aspects of one supreme and triune deity’ (Oriental Heritage 201). Additionally, a hymn to Amun written in the 14th century BC defines the Egyptian trinity: ‘All Gods are three: Amun, Re, Ptah; they have no equal. His name is hidden as Amun, he is Re... before [men], and his body is Ptah’ (Hornung 219).

We have also noted that the trinity at Mount Sinai was Osiris-Isis-Horus represented by the Golden Calf and the perverted idolatry.

http://www.piney.com/Romans.1.html

The Hebrews brought their abominations with them when they were rescued at the Red Sea

Then said I unto them, Cast ye away every man the abominations of his eyes, and defile not yourselves with the idols of Egypt: I am the Lord your God. Ezekiel 20: 7

But they rebelled against me, and would not hearken unto me:
.....they did not every man cast away the abominations of their eyes,
.....neither did they forsake the idols of Egypt:
.....then I said, I will pour out my fury upon them,
.....to accomplish my anger against them
.....in the midst of the land of Egypt. Ezekiel 20: 8

But I wrought for my names sake,
.....that it should not be polluted before the heathen,
..... among whom they were, in whose sight I made myself known unto them,
.....in bringing them forth out of the land of Egypt. Ezekiel 20: 9
.....Wherefore I caused them to go forth out of the land of Egypt,
.....and brought them into the wilderness. Ezekiel 20:10
Ezek. 20:11 And I gave them my statutes, and shewed them my judgments,
.....which if a man do, he shall even live in them.
Ezek. 20:12 Moreover also I gave them my sabbaths, to be a sign between me and them,
.....that they might know that I am the Lord that sanctify them.
Ezek. 20:13 But the house of Israel rebelled against me in the wilderness:
.....they walked not in my statutes, and they despised my judgments,
.....which if a man do, he shall even live in them;
.....and my sabbaths they greatly polluted:
.....then I said, I would pour out my fury upon them in the wilderness, to consume them.
Ezek. 20:14 But I wrought for my name’s sake,
.....that it should not be polluted before the heathen,
.....in whose sight I brought them out.
Ezek. 20:15 Yet also I lifted up my hand unto them in the wilderness,
.....that I would NOT bring them into the land which I had given them,
.....flowing with milk and honey, which is the glory of all lands;
Ezek. 20:16 Because they despised my judgments, and walked not in my statutes,
.....but polluted my sabbaths: for their heart went after their idols.
Ezek. 20:17 Nevertheless mine eye spared them from destroying them,
.....neither did I make an end of them in the wilderness.

Polluted h2490 Chalal to profane a person, place or thing, from 2485 to play the flute, take your inheritance, player on instruments, cast as profane, prostitute.

It is well documented that the radical trinity and musical idolatry is based on FEMINIST or EFFEMINATE theology. Any one with eyes and ears will see the OVERT and historical connection between religious OBSERVATIONS and SEXUALITY.

Carroll D. Osburn "Feminist hermeneutics stands over against patriarchal hermeneutics" its goal achieved "by small, often unnoticed acts of subversion. Numerous such incremental changes, like erosion, will eventually bring down the fortress " ( p. 32).

http://www.piney.com/Sara.Barton.The.Song.of.Solomon.html

Sara Barton Pepperdine Chaplin uses the Song of Solomon my pastoral impulse this week is to proclaim the message of the Song of Songs. And here’s why: We desperately need public, communal language about sex, and we have an oft-overlooked resource in the Bible.

Song of Songs is unique in several ways, one of which is the fact that it’s the only place in Scripture where a woman’s voice leads the conversation (the woman speaks 61 of 117 verses). In light of what we’ve heard lately, it seems like a good time to let a wise woman speak about sexual activity that’s right and good, a woman who not only speaks but sings and shouts about intimate, sensual, erotic passion. And in all her talk about kissing, touching, tasting, and smelling, she does not offend with crass or vulgar language. She exemplifies how it’s possible to speak about sex and intimacy appropriately. We might do well to let her teach us a thing or two.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Babylonian Trinity

November 27 2017, 11:05 AM 

Most of ancient theology is lost under the sands of time. However, archaeological expeditions in ancient Mesopotamia have uncovered the fascinating culture of the Sumerians, which flourished over 4,000 years ago. Though Sumeria was overthrown first by Assyria, and then by Babylon, its gods lived on in the cultures of those who conquered. The historian S. H. Hooke tells in detail of the ancient Sumerian trinity: Anu was the primary god of heaven, the ‘Father’, and the ‘King of the Gods’; Enlil, the ‘wind-god’ was the god of the earth, and a creator god; and Enki was the god of waters and the ‘lord of wisdom’ (15-18). The historian, H. W. F. Saggs, explains that the Babylonian triad consisted of ‘three gods of roughly equal rank... whose inter-relationship is of the essence of their natures’ (316).

Is this positive proof that the Christian Trinity descended from the ancient Sumerian, Assyrian, and Babylonian triads? No. However, Hislop furthers the comparison, ‘In the unity of that one, Only God of the Babylonians there were three persons, and to symbolize [sic] that doctrine of the Trinity, they employed... the equilateral triangle, just as it is well known the Romish Church does at this day’ (16)

The rise of the Sumerian City state whose religion--like that of Israel--destroyed the freedom FROM clergy close to the 4000 BC date fitting Genesis. Moses wrote after the fall into idolatry at Mount Sinai and God had turned the Israelites over to worship the starry host.

The gods or goddesses Israel worshipped AFTER God abandoned them are well documented on clay tablets.

"Lord who rides the great me's the pure me's,
Who has charge of the universe, the widespread,
Who received the lofty sun-disk' in Eridu, the pure place, the mo[st prec]ious place,
Enki, lord of the universe, praise!"
For the great prince who comes forth in his land,
All the lords, all the chieftains,

The incantation priests of Eridu,
The "linen-wearers" of Sumer,
Perform the incantation rites of the Abzu,

http://www.piney.com/Enki.and.The.World.Order.html

Enthronement Seal;
[linked image]

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter