Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Russ Adcox Maury Hills removes CHRIST from its confession.

September 30 2017 at 2:16 PM
Ken Sublett  (Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison
from IP address 24.151.202.16

Russ Adcox came into my happy congregation and decided that HE would convert it into a Purpose Driven Cult. When that didn't work he fled the county to find another group. Maury Hills was an ACAPPELLA church and so the group grew under the ploy that it WAS an assembly of Christ. Slowly after refuting God and His Spirit about "instrumental worship" the TIME (KAIROS) was, he decided was right to declare that WE know all about the Bible and are now the authoritative teacher (replacing Christ) and WE are going to go instrumental. Time came when WE decided to take CHRIST off our public confession. In fact, Jesus decides when to REMOVE His logo when He visits the last time to remove the LAMPS along with the "fire starters" from His Book of Life. That is why He defines speakers, singers or instrument players usurping HIS WORD or Regulative Principle as SORCERERS and that--finally as old spirits--CAST THEM ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE

Isaiah 30 is the Spirit's PROPHETIC Type of God casting His enemies into HELL. The MARKS are the sound of wind, string and percussion instruments. These were the instruments Lucifer--the singing and harp--playing prostitute brought into the Garden of Eden to WHOLLY SEDUCE Eve as the Same APOLLYO Who is the guiding SPIRIT and leader of the locusts or muses who are dirty adulterers.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Russ Adcox Maury Hills removes CHRIST from its confession.

October 4 2017, 9:30 PM 

You will notice that the sermons of the lost can barely stomach the WORD, Logos or Regulative Principle. They might say that we are going to study Jude without knowing that Jude IS REALLY important and all disciples of Christ know where to find it. Russ Adcox with voodoo drums sucking up all of the attention or worship reads:

Jude 1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James,
to them that are sanctified by God the Father,
and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:

Jude 2 Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.
Jude 3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

Russ couldn't resist mocking the Church of Christ for thinking that Jude was speaking of Scripture.

THE FAITH is THE WORD, Logos and to Mark Russ and the progressives, it means rejecting speakers, singers, instrument players and ANY personal opinions or experiences. Those who are ANTI Regulative Principle are ANTI Christian because.

The WORD was made flesh as the LIGHT was made flesh. Russ thinks that he is guided by a spirit and can ignore Jesus as the ONLY one who speaks for God:

John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath DECLARED him.

The WORD was DECLARED by the SON of God which means that He was NOT GOD.

Jude 4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
Jude 5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
Jude 6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
Jude 7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

WHAT GOD HIDES FROM THOSE MARKED BY VOODOO DRUMS said to worship DEMONS (1 Cor 10)

[linked image]

The World, Kosmos, Ecumenical is the kingdom of the Devil

Jude uses the Instrumental-Trinitarian-Perverted Idolatry as a PATTERN of those FOREORDAINED: they DO what their father tells them to do but believers SPEAK what their father speaks;

Acts 13:48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

WORRY ABOUT ANYONE WHO CLAIMS THAT JESUS HAS NOT PROVIDED ALL THAT APPLIES TO LIFE AND GODLINESS:

John 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
John 7:17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.
John 7:18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

John 7:28 Then cried Jesus in the temple as he taught, saying, Ye both know me, and ye know whence I am: and I am not come of myself, but he that sent me is true, whom ye know not.
John 7:29 But I know him: for I am from him, and he hath sent me.

Russ Adcox and almost ALL who fabricate their own songs and sermons BELIEVE with Russ that they are the AUTHORITATIVE TEACHER.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Russ Adcox Maury Hills removes CHRIST from its confession.

October 4 2017, 10:23 PM 

I pick on Russ Adcox because he came into my happy congregation purpose driven to make it into a Purpose Driven Church rejecting the historic all Bible Teaching upon which the congregation was built and FINANCED. Along with the latest spawn of once-Christian schools and AT THE RIGHT TIME or KAIROS intended, tried and failed to RESTRUCTURE Churches of Christ into the ECUMENICAL movement. Of course, they will NOT fellowship those whose property they took claiming to be able to SAVE MORE SOULS. A Church of Christ is proud to be part of the WAY that is called a SECT: A very narrow Road or Pattern and almost no one but the "lost spirits" will be able to follow Jesus through the almost-invisible gate.

Russ spent some time on Jude just because it is one of the smaller books. However, the fact is, Jude SEPARATES the rescued Lost Spirits from the BEAST people. We noted that the Babylon Myth that the lazy gods made mankind as a slave of the gods (clergy) out of dust or clay and the blood of an ugly God. Moses says what recorded history speaks about: Adam was a DUST person or an aboriginal. GOD molded him and BREATHED the Breath (Spirit) into him and He became a LIVING SOUL.

1Cor. 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul;
.....the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

ADAM who was of the DUST was without a Living Soul. The Beast or Serpo is the ruler of "this present evil world" and Paul says that CAIN was OF that wicked one. Jubal through cain is the FATHER of those who HANDLED (without authority) musical instruments,.

Only those able to HEAR and accept the WORD of invitation WERE BAPTIZED. Russ denies that Baptism Saves and therefore does not have A holy spirit or A good conscience, conscience or the ability to read BLACK text on WHITE Paper.

Jude 10 But these speak evil [blasphemant] of those things which they know not:
.....but what they know NATURALLY [physically, instinct], as brute [Algos or Anti-Logos] beasts [ANIMALS],
.....in those things they corrupt themselves.

They know nothing from the Word about fabricating sermons or songs and beating on drums of delusion CLAIMING that they are LEADING the audience into worship in the PRESENCE OF GOD.

cor-rumpo b. In partic., to gain to one's self by gifts, etc.; to bribe, buy over, etc.
to corrupt, adulterate, falsify, Tabula or public laws novae, new account-books (by substituting which for the old ones debts were abolished in whole or in part), so of the tables of the laws: “decem tabulas conscripsisse,” Of any formal or solemn writing: “in tabulas multis haec via fecit iter,” i. e. a will, testament, Ov

Corrupting the Word of God is "selling your learning at retail" the same word defines spiritual adultery.

Jude 11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain,
.....and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward,
.....and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
Jude 12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you,
.....feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds;
.....trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
Jude 13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars,
.....to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Adcox and Kairos MARK

October 6 2017, 2:53 PM 

The FAD of "mother" churches "encompassing" a city with many churches of Christ is based on the Kairos Church Planting Ministry. This is the pattern pushed by Jimmy Adcox and Russ Adcox actively promoting the efforts or North Boulevard Church as TWO of my "infilltrated and diverted" investments for the "lord" but Purpose Driven to DIVERT to an end-time Babylon Mother of Harlots hostile takeover of all visible-audible-commerce based churches.

ALL musical instruments as machines for doing hard work are involved with silencing the Words of Jesus--needs no proving--and God driving His enemies into HELL or CASTING THEM ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.

KAIROS is HERMES the god of thieves and liars and the CONDUCTOR OF DEAD SPIRITS INTO HELL. He is the ANTICHRIST as the Mediator and MASTER TEACHERS.

Kairos is the demon or spirit son of Zeus and is named Time, Occasio, Opportunity or other RIGHT TIMES TO MOUNT A HOSTILE ATTACK.

Rev. 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time [KAIROS].

g2380. qu/w thuo, thoo´-o; a primary verb; properly, to rush (breathe hard, blow, smoke), i.e. (by implication) to sacrifice (properly, by fire, but genitive case); by extension to immolate (slaughter for any purpose): — kill, (do) sacrifice, slay.

[linked image]

Kairos or OPPORTUNITY is bald in the back: you have to CATCH him at the right time. The Kairos Plot decided it was a GOOD word to use in trying to REPLACE existing churches of Christ with the RIGHT KIND. They do do not lie about Scripture because some spirit told them that it was the RIGHT TIME to declare the SCRIPTURES as not fit for our changed culture.

Clement of Alexander whom the progressives lie about warned about the KAIROS peoplle

And every improper sight and sound, to speak in a word, and every shameful sensation of licentiousnes"-which, in truth, is privation of sensation-must by all means be excluded;
and we must be on our guard against whatever pleasure titillates eye and ear, and effeminates. For the various spells of the broken strains and plaintive numbers of the Carian muse corrupt men's morals, drawing to perturbation of mind, by the licentious and mischievous art of music. 101

http://www.piney.com/FathClPed2.html

From the serpent in the Garden of Eden and CLAY TABLETS everyone has known that the discovery of musical sounds evil men such as Jubal has claimed that the sounds are the gods telling you to give you all of your money.

http://www.piney.com/MuEndorp1.html

[linked image]

However, the MUSES in Revelation 18 are called Sorcerers and were known as ADULTERESSES and the new SHEPHERDESSES. The Mother God need not be a female.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Blaspheming the Holy Spirit OF Christ

October 9 2017, 11:54 AM 

If you say that God commanded or allowed something known to sow discord.
And God DID NOT command but OUTLAWED any Human Input..
That DESPISES the WORD and that word in Latin is BLASPHEMY.

Imposing vocal or instrumental idolatry is a gender-worrying persona is NOT the first order SIN. Instead, when you hear the sounds of religious craftsmen and DRUMS in the extremity, Jesus visits one last time to REMOVE the Lamps or Seven Spirits of Christ and to remove the drums and drummers from The Book of Life. In Amos 8 the SOUNDS of starving people for lack of the Word is the message from God that "I WILL NOT BY HERE AGAIN.'

Here is a table comparing Peter's commission with Paul and they don't fit the pattern of modern sermonizing out of heads who don't or can't honor Jesus as He honored the Father by SPEAKING ONLY THAT WHICH IS WRITTEN FOR OUR LEARNING.

Notice that the parallel table COPIES the Bible so you can check it out. What I post IS VALID because as commanded in Isaiah 55 it is FREE OF CHARGE.

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter