ICE FLYER sailing and builders forum

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Iceflyer for sale

August 31 2004 at 8:05 AM
Score 2.0 (1 person)
Scootz  (Login scootz)

I am contemplating selling my freshly built Iceflyer classic. It would be sold without runners, mast or sails as I borroed these from my other boats.
I am in Nova Scotia Canada.
I can send pictures if anybody is interested.
Kevin

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Alan Humphrey
(no login)

I am interested in your iceflyer

No score for this post
August 31 2004, 8:45 AM 

Please send me pictures and details of construction and what pieces would be needed to complete. I have one Iceflyer already and would like another so others can sail with me.

Thanks,
ALan

Tony W.
(no login)

Interested....

No score for this post
September 8 2004, 8:00 AM 

Hi Kevin,

Though I have no experience ice boating some windsurfing, a love of speed and a thirteen year old son have me curious.
How much you are asking, local parts suppliers for a build would all be of interest

I live in Sackville NB so where you sail would be of interest too.

Looking forward to hearing from a fellow maritimer with a love for wind.

Thanks Kevin.

Tony W.

Tony W.
(no login)

Interested....

No score for this post
September 8 2004, 8:39 AM 

Hi Kevin,

Though I have no experience ice boating some windsurfing, a love of speed and a thirteen year old son have me curious.
How much you are asking, local parts suppliers for a build would all be of interest

I live in Sackville NB so where you sail would be of interest too.

Looking forward to hearing from a fellow maritimer with a love for wind.

Thanks Kevin.

Tony W.

Eric Blanchard
(no login)

Re: Iceflyer for sale

No score for this post
November 7 2004, 4:36 AM 

Hi my name is Eric and i live in NB and i am in the final stage of building an Iceflyer.

I saw your add and i'm wondering if you are still iceboating or do you want to sell your stuff, cause i'm looking for other iceflyer fan in the maritime?

Let me know if you are interested to iceboat this winter or not, i heard that there is a lot of nice spot to sail in the Halifax area.

Have a great day.

Eric.

Kevin Baker
(no login)

Iceflyer

No score for this post
December 1 2004, 11:54 AM 

Hello Eric;
I still have the boat for sale. In fact it's crated and ready to go to the USA.
I have a DN so I might do some sailing this winter. I am anxious to try kite skiing though as the lake is usually covered in snow and I get tired of waiting for the correct conditions.
There are plenty of good sailing areas here, but I would expect that there are good spots in NB as well.
Hope you have good ice this winter.
Regards
Kevin

Dany Desbiens
(no login)

I may be interested

No score for this post
January 14 2005, 11:57 AM 

I may be interested in buying your ice boat.

Can you send the pictures through e-mail and gives an idea of the price you ask for.

Thanks,
Dany
danydesbiens@yahoo.com

Fred
(no login)

iceflyer for sale

No score for this post
November 2 2008, 6:59 PM 

Kevin,
Did you sell your iceflyer hull? If not I'm interested. Also do you know where I can find plans?

Regards,
Fred H

paul Delnero
(no login)

Ice Flyer Info

No score for this post
May 29 2009, 7:14 PM 

Hi,

Do you have any info on Ice Fliers? I would like to build one. Are there still plans?

Paul

Sean
(no login)

Ice Flyer plans are still available

No score for this post
June 13 2009, 4:06 AM 

I am building an Ice Flyer myself. The plans are still available at:

http://web.archive.org/web/20070905214315/iceflyer.com/plans/download.html

Thanks,

Sean

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Ice Flyer plans are still available

No score for this post
July 18 2009, 1:01 PM 

This group was very active for a while but seems to have died down since summer.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iceflyer/

Clay Thomas
(Login clayjthom)

Glass Ice Flyer for sale

No score for this post
November 11 2011, 10:14 PM 

I have a beautiful yellow fiberglass Ice Flyer built by Wall Hall, for sale. Only used about ten times. It has all the latest mods. I am selling it with all gear except for mast, boom and sail. I can provide pictures.Located in Colorado.
Price $2,300.
Inquire at
cthomas9867@q.com

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement