ICE FLYER sailing and builders forum

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Ice flyer plans

January 12 2006 at 8:48 PM
No score for this post
Bernie Augsten  (Login BernhardtAugsten)

I'm just going over the ice flyer templates and for the side pieces ie. template TA, I get a total length of just under 9 feet. All the other diagrams show a total length of 8 feet. Am I missing something.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Ice flyer plans

Score 1.0 (1 person)
January 13 2006, 5:51 AM 

May be a problem with printing. Mine is 8 feet.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Ice flyer plans

No score for this post
January 16 2006, 2:58 PM 

You may have figured this out by now but anyhow..

This may help - http://iceflyer.com/plans/tempbuild.html

There is a reference measurement on every template page and you have to make sure the measurement is correct when printed. If not, you can usually change an image size in Microsoft word and adjust things.

Mike from the North
(no login)

Ice flyer pal templates

No score for this post
March 13 2013, 6:45 PM 

I was just out on the weekend seeing this old wiindsurf sail fly across the frozen lake. It was a home built ice flyer. I have been searching the web trying to find the plans. It appears the web site is no longer available. Does anyone have the URL or the plans they can forward to me or include the url. let me know I am keen to start the build this summer so I am ready for next winter. It looks like a whole lot fun and a great way to make use of my old windsurfing sales.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement