Return to Index  

Or What - joke

May 31 2010 at 2:44 PM
No score for this post
greenhouse1  (no login)
from IP address 99.226.136.232

Response to Tight, Huh - joke

A man comes to his doctor and tells him that his wife hasnt wanted want to have sex with him for the last 7 months. The doc tells the man to bring his wife in so he can talk to her.

So the wife comes into the doctors office and the doctor asks her whats wrong and why doesnt she want to have sex with her husband anymore.

The wife tells him, For the last 7 months every morning I take a cab to work. I dont have any money so the cab driver asks me, So are you going to pay today or what? so I take a or what.

When I get to work Im late so the boss asks me, So are we going to write this down in the book or what? so I take a or what.

Going back home again I take the cab and again I dont have any money so the cab driver asks me again, So are you going to pay this time or what? so again I take a or what.

So you see doc when I get home Im all tired out, and I dont want to do it any more.

The doctor thinks for a second and then turns to the wife and says, So are we going to tell your husband or what?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on ComedyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

If you enjoyed this or any post, please don't forget to thank the contributor, or even add a matching quip. Sometimes the longer entwined threads can be even more fun!!

Please come back soon!

Locations of visitors to this page