Return to Index  

gaybar at Ground Zero

September 8 2010 at 3:31 PM
No score for this post
sally  (Login sallyslogin)
from IP address 81.97.22.94

Response to I Have 13 Children - joke

Greg Gutfield To Open A Gay Bar Next To Ground Zero Mosque To Cater To Islamic Gay Men

[linked image]

No, this is not a joke. In fact, it is instead one of the most brilliant pieces of provocations in recent years.Greg Gutfield from Fox News Red Eyeannounced today via his blog that he is actively speaking to investors and plans on opening a gay bar next to the controversial mosque being built near Ground Zero in New York. To make matters worse (better?) the bar will be specifically designed to cater to homosexuals of the Islamic faith. God, this is going to be an exciting block.

Heres Gutfields entire post which he will expand upon during tonights Red Eye:

So, the Muslim investors championing the construction of the new mosque near Ground Zero claim its all about strengthening the relationship between the Muslim and non-Muslim world.

As an American, I believe they have every right to build the mosque after all, if they buy the land and they follow the law who can stop them?

Which is, why, in the spirit of outreach, Ive decided to do the same thing.

Im announcing tonight, that I am planning to build and open the first gay bar that caters not only to the west, but also Islamic gay men. To best express my sincere desire for dialogue, the bar will be situated next to the mosque Park51, in an available commercial space.

This is not a joke. Ive already spoken to a number of investors, who have pledged their support in this bipartisan bid for understanding and tolerance.

As you know, the Muslim faith doesnt look kindly upon homosexuality, which is why Im building this bar. It is an effort to break down barriers and reduce deadly homophobia in the Islamic world.

The goal, however, is not simply to open a typical gay bar, but one friendly to men of Islamic faith. An entire floor, for example, will feature non-alcoholic drinks, since booze is forbidden by the faith. The bar will be open all day and night, to accommodate men who would rather keep their sexuality under wraps but still want to dance.

Bottom line: I hope that the mosque owners will be as open to the bar, as I am to the new mosque. After all, the belief driving them to open up their center near Ground Zero, is no different than mine.

My place, however, will have better music.

There is a move afoot to counter the mosque that might
be built a hundred yards from Ground Zero by opening a gay bar next to it that caters to Muslims. One act of tolerance deserves another, right?

Among the name suggested have been

Turban Cowboys
Suspicious Packages
Submission
Outfidels
Brokeback Mecca
Infidelicious
Shake your Shi'a
The Camel's Hump
Allah's Closet
The Pink Crescent
The Queeran
JiHot!
The Sphinx's Sphincter
Ram-a-Dan
Turbinatrix
Lady Agha
Al-Gay-Da
Religion of Piece
Allah Cock Bar
Yassir That's My Booty
I-Slam
Homohammed's
The Ba'ath House
House of Saudomy
The Circle Turk
You Mecca Me Hot
The Lonesome Camel
I Sucked the Sharif
Mecca and My Weena
We Put the Ass in Madrassa
Sandjobs
Osama's Been Ridden
The Holy City of Me-Cum
I Dream of Weenie
Talibuns
Mohamads Mouthful
AllasInn
Ground Queero

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on ComedyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

If you enjoyed this or any post, please don't forget to thank the contributor, or even add a matching quip. Sometimes the longer entwined threads can be even more fun!!

Please come back soon!

Locations of visitors to this page