Letter to a Company - jokeMarch 15 2012 at 3:01 PM
No score for this post
|greenhouse1 (no login)|
from IP address 126.96.36.199
After trying a new shampoo for the first time, a guy fired off an enthusiastic letter of approval to the manufacturer.
Several weeks later he came home from work to a large carton in the middle of the floor. Inside were free samples of the many products the company produced: soaps, detergents, tooth paste, and paper items.
Well, what do you think? his wife asked smiling.
Next time, he replied. Im writing to General Motors!
- Sometimes It Just Takes One Line - list of 20 - greenhouse1 on Mar 15, 2012, 3:09 PM
- The Doughnut Shop - WB on Mar 16, 2012, 1:23 AM
- Taking Precautions - WB on Mar 16, 2012, 1:25 AM
- A Little Fib - WB on Mar 16, 2012, 1:27 AM
- Info For Greenhouse (Poor Guy!) - Wild Bill on Mar 16, 2012, 1:35 AM