Two priests & oldfolks

April 24 2017 at 12:48 PM
No score for this post
LC  (Login EllCee)
from IP address 47.182.197.119

Response to I'm just doing some nightime swatting

Two priests & Old folks

Two Priests

The elderly priest, speaking to the younger priest, said. You had a good idea to replace the first four pews with plush bucket theater seats. It worked like a charm. The front of the church always fills first now.

The young priest nodded, and the old priest continued and you told me adding a little more beat to the music would bring young people back to church, so I supported you when you brought in that rock 'n roll gospel choir.

Now our services are consistently packed to the balcony.

Thank you, Father, answered the young priest. I am pleased that you are open to the new ideas of youth.

All of these ideas have been well and good, said the elderly priest, But I'm afraid you've gone too far with the drive-thru confessional.

But, Father, protested the young priest, my confessions and the donations have nearly doubled since I began that!

Yes, replied the elderly priest and I appreciate that. But the flashing neon sign, 'Toot 'n Tell or Go to Hell' cannot stay on the church roof

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on ComedyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

If you enjoyed this or any post, please don't forget to thank the contributor, or even add a matching quip. Sometimes the longer entwined threads can be even more fun!!

Please come back soon!

Locations of visitors to this page