Return to Index  

Wb & Greenhouse go barhopping

May 6 2017 at 3:47 AM
No score for this post
LC  (Login EllCee)
from IP address 47.182.197.119

Response to LC's Walking On The Beach Again ......

One night WB & Greenhouse were wandering the town trying to get drinks, but between the two of them, they only had a dollar and change. So the Greenhouse says, "Hey, I've got an idea - we put our money together and buy a hot dog."

The WB, looking at him puzzled, says, "What the hell? I don't want a hot dog; I want a goddamn drink!"

The Greenhouse says, "I know. We buy the hot dog, stick it down the front of my pants, go into a bar and order our drinks. When the bartender tells us the price, you drop to your knees and suck the hot dog like you're sucking my dick - and the bartender will throw us out and we won't have to pay for anything!"

The WB says, "Well, it sounds like a good enough idea to me."

So they buy the hot dog and Greenhouse sticks it down his pants. They go into a bar, order two whiskeys, and when the bartender tells them the price, the WB drops to his knees and sucks on the hot dog. The bartender throws them out and tells them not to come back.

TheY go on to hit 19 bars. Finally, WB says, "We've got to switch places 'cause my knees hurt from dropping to the floor."

The Greenhouse says, "You think that's bad? I lost the hot dog in the third bar!"

balls

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on ComedyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

If you enjoyed this or any post, please don't forget to thank the contributor, or even add a matching quip. Sometimes the longer entwined threads can be even more fun!!

Please come back soon!

Locations of visitors to this page