<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

WHOOoooooaaaa

January 2 2012 at 12:56 AM
No score for this post
Wild Bill  (Login 2WildBill)
from IP address 24.193.170.132

[linked image]

[linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
sally
(Login sallysallysally)
Richardsite

The 12 months of 2011 WB style

No score for this post
January 2 2012, 7:47 PM 

[linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

WB
(Login 2WB)

Sally On Jan 1

No score for this post
January 3 2012, 1:36 AM 

Uhhhhh, 1 too many Sally?

[linked image]

And then she wondered .......
[linked image]

WB
(Login 2WB)

The Fitting

No score for this post
January 3 2012, 1:50 AM 

The Fitting

Harry noticed he was running low on rubbers, so he stopped by the local drugstore. "What size?" asked the blonde pharmacist's assistant sweetly.

When he admitted he wasn't sure of his size. the blonde led him into the back room, lifted her skirt and told him to enter her. He was delighted to oblige.

"Size six." she told him after a moment "Now take it out. How many?"

Harry bought a dozen, and on his way home, he ran into his friend Tom. Harry eagerly told Tom the whole story. Tom rushed down to the drugstore to place an order "But I'm afraid I don't know my size." he told the sales girl.

So the blonde led him in to the back room and repeated the procedure. "Size seven, Sir, now take it out please. How many?"

But Tom kept banging her until he came. "None thanks." he told her, zipping up his fly and grinning "I just came in for a fitting."

sally
(Login sallyslogin)

there are easier ways

No score for this post
January 3 2012, 11:12 AM 

[linked image] [linked image]

WB
(no login)

Easier?

No score for this post
January 4 2012, 1:22 AM 

Might be easier but definitely NOT as much fun!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on ComedyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

If you enjoyed this or any post, please don't forget to thank the contributor, or even add a matching quip. Sometimes the longer entwined threads can be even more fun!!

Please come back soon!

Locations of visitors to this page