<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

what causes arthritis?

June 4 2012 at 7:20 AM
No score for this post
sally  (no login)
from IP address 82.30.56.205

A drunk man who smelled like beer sat down on a subway next to a priest.
The man's tie was stained, his face was plastered with red lipstick, and a half-empty bottle of gin was sticking out of his torn coat pocket.
He opened his newspaper and began reading.

After a few minutes the man turned to the priest and asked, 'Say Father, what causes arthritis?'

The priest replies, 'My Son, it's caused by loose living, being with cheap, wicked women, too much alcohol, contempt for your fellow man, sleeping around with prostitutes and lack of a bath.'

The drunk muttered in response, 'Well, I'll be darned,' then returned to his paper.

The priest, thinking about what he had said, nudged the man and apologized. 'I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to come on so strong.
How long have you had arthritis?'

The drunk answered, 'I don't have it, Father. I was just reading here that the Pope does.'

MORAL: Make sure you understand the question before offering the answer.

[linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
WB
(Login 2WB)

A VERY True Statement

No score for this post
June 5 2012, 12:12 AM 

[linked image]

WB
(Login 2WB)

Greenhouse Got A Letter From His Mom

No score for this post
June 5 2012, 12:15 AM 

Dear Son,

I'm writing this slow 'cause I know you can't read fast. We don't live where we did when you first left. Your Dad read in the paper that mostaccidents happen within 20 miles of home, so we moved. I won't be able to send you the address as the last family here took the numbers with them for their next house, so they wouldn't have to change their address. This place has a washing machine. The first day I put four shirts in, pulled the chain, and I haven't seen 'em since. It only rained twice this week, three days the first time and four days this time. The coat you wanted me to send you, your Aunt Sue said it would be a little too heavy to send in the mail with the heavy buttons, so we cut them off and put them in the pockets. About your sister, she had a baby this morning. I haven't found out whether it's a girl or a boy, so I don't know if you are an Aunt or and Uncle.

Not much more news this time, write soon.

Love, Mom

P.S. Was going to send you money, but the envelope was already sealed.

(Login 2WB)

Re: what causes arthritis?

No score for this post
June 5 2012, 12:21 AM 

Sally, shaking violently as she walks in to the pharmacy asks the salesperson "do you sell vibrators".

Surprised by the request, the sales person says yes!

Sally says: "Well, how do you turn the damn things off!"

[linked image]

Current Topic - what causes arthritis?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on ComedyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

If you enjoyed this or any post, please don't forget to thank the contributor, or even add a matching quip. Sometimes the longer entwined threads can be even more fun!!

Please come back soon!

Locations of visitors to this page