<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

knock, knock

June 8 2012 at 7:11 AM
No score for this post
sally  (no login)
from IP address 82.30.56.205

There was a knock on the door this morning.

I opened it to find a young man standing there who said: "Hello sir, I'm a Jehovah's Witness ."

I said "Come in and sit down."

I offered him coffee and asked, "What do you want to talk about?"

He said, "Buggered if I know, I've never got this far before.

[linked image] [linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
sally
(no login)

knock, knock

No score for this post
June 8 2012, 7:13 AM 

If you've ever had an Indian taxi driver you'll love this.......

A drunk woman, stark naked, jumped into a taxi at an Adelaide Cab Rank.

The Indian driver opened his eyes wide and stared at the woman. He made no attempt to start the Cab.

"What's wrong with you, haven't you ever seen a naked woman before?"

"I'll not be staring at you, lady, I am telling you, that would not be proper, not where I am coming from".

"Well if you're not staring at me, what are you doing then?"

"Well, I am looking and looking, and I am thinking to myself, where is this lady keeping the money to be paying me with." [linked image]

sally
(no login)

The Urinal

No score for this post
June 8 2012, 7:16 AM 

Before the 2001 inauguration of George Bush, he was invited to a get acquainted tour of the White House.

After drinking several glasses of iced tea, he asked outgoing President Bill Clinton if he could use his personal bathroom.

When he entered Clinton's private toilet, he was astonished to see that President Clinton had a solid gold urinal!

That afternoon, George told his wife, Laura, about the urinal. Just think,' he said, 'when I am President, I too could have a gold urinal. But I wouldn't do something so self-indulgent!

Later, when Laura had lunch with Hillary at her tour of the White House, she told Hillary how impressed George had been at his discovery of the fact that, in his private bathroom, the President had a gold urinal.

That evening, when Bill and Hillary were getting ready for bed, Hillary smiled, and said to Bill:

I found out who pissed in your saxophone.

[linked image]

WB
(Login 2WB)

How I Get Rid Of Them

No score for this post
June 9 2012, 12:39 AM 

[linked image]

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on ComedyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

If you enjoyed this or any post, please don't forget to thank the contributor, or even add a matching quip. Sometimes the longer entwined threads can be even more fun!!

Please come back soon!

Locations of visitors to this page