<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Something sexy to a tractor

January 5 2017 at 8:21 PM
No score for this post
Chiefnut  (no login)
from IP address 23.255.153.219

Cletus is passing by Billy Bob's hay barn one day when, through a gap in the door, he sees Billy Bob doing a slow and sensual striptease in front of an old green John Deere.

Buttocks clenched, he performs a slow pirouette, and gently slides off first the right strap of his overalls, followed by the left. He then hunches his shoulders forward and in a classic striptease move, lets his overalls fall down to his hips, revealing a torn and frayed plaid shirt. Then, grabbing both sides of his shirt, he rips it apart to reveal his stained T-shirt underneath. With a final flourish, he tears the T-shirt from his body, and
hurls his baseball cap onto a pile of hay.

Having seen enough, Cletus rushes in and says,"What the heck are you doing, Billy Bob?"

"Jeez, Cletus, ya scared the bejeezers out of me," says an
embarrassed Billy Bob. "But me'n the Ol' Lady been havin trouble lately in the bedroom d'partment, and the therapist
suggested

I do 'something sexy to a tractor'."

Don't make me come splain this to you! ---Read the last line again,
slowly--out loud.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Sally
(Login sallysallysally)
Richardsite

Obviously WB won his over, he sleeps with it

No score for this post
January 6 2017, 8:03 AM 

Tractor_sleep

Sally
(Login sallysallysally)
Richardsite

it's all in the balance

No score for this post
January 6 2017, 8:04 AM 

tractor_woman

This message has been edited by sallysallysally from IP address 82.25.28.173 on Jan 6, 2017 8:05 AM

Sally
(Login sallysallysally)
Richardsite

Oh Deere, when your girlfriend is too big for a Harley

No score for this post
January 6 2017, 8:10 AM 

Tractors_deere

This message has been edited by sallysallysally from IP address 82.25.28.173 on Jan 6, 2017 8:13 AM

Chiefnut
(no login)

Not going anywhere for awhile?

No score for this post
January 6 2017, 1:22 PM 

Chiefnut
(no login)

Things could be worse

No score for this post
January 6 2017, 1:24 PM 

A farmer walked into a bar and saw the local tractor salesman sitting there, head hung low, obviously
upset, drowning his sorrows in his beer.

"What's up, John?" asked the farmer. "Gosh Bob, I'll tell you what ... if I don't sell a tractor soon, I'm gonna
have to close my shop."

"Now John, things could be worse," said Bob.

"How do you figure?" asked John.

"Well, John - you know my 'ornery cow, Bessie? I went to milk her this morning and she just kept flicking
her tail in my face. So I grabbed a piece of rope and tied it up to the rafter. Then, the nasty thing went
and kicked the bucket away! So I tied her leg to the wall. Then she kicked my stool right out from
underneath me!

But I was out of rope. So I took my belt off and used it to tie her other leg to the other side of the stall.
Well wouldn't you just know it...my damn pants fell down."

"And John, if you can convince my wife that I was in there to MILK that cow, I'll buy a tractor from you.

Chiefnut
(no login)

Bad tractor, bad tractor

No score for this post
January 6 2017, 1:55 PM 

WB
(no login)

With Sally, It's A FamilyThing

No score for this post
January 6 2017, 5:29 PM 

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on ComedyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

If you enjoyed this or any post, please don't forget to thank the contributor, or even add a matching quip. Sometimes the longer entwined threads can be even more fun!!

Please come back soon!

Locations of visitors to this page