<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Pre - school teacher

January 11 2017 at 12:41 PM
No score for this post
Chiefnut  (no login)
from IP address 23.255.153.219

Did you hear about the Pre-School teacher who was helping one of the children put on his Wellies?
He asked for help and she could see why. Even with her pulling and him pushing, the little Wellies still didn't want to go on.
By the time they got the second Wellie on, she had worked up a sweat and she almost cried when the little boy said, "Miss, they're on the wrong feet."

She looked, and sure enough, they were. It wasn't any easier pulling the Wellies off than it was putting them on.
She managed to keep her cool as together they worked to get the Wellies back on, this time on the right feet.
He then announced, "These aren't my Wellies." She bit her tongue rather than get right in his face and scream, 'Why didn't you say so?'
Once again, she struggled to help him pull the ill-fitting Wellies off his little feet. No sooner had they gotten the Wellies off when he said, "They're my brother's Wellies, my mum made me wear them."
Now she didn't know if she should laugh or cry. But, she mustered up what grace and courage she had left to wrestle the Wellies on his feet again.
Helping him into his coat, she asked, "Now, where are your gloves?"
He said, "I stuffed them in the toes of my Wellies".
She will be eligible for parole in three years!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Chiefnut
(no login)

Cat drank some gasoline

No score for this post
January 11 2017, 12:52 PM 

“Our cat was stupid enough to drink some petrol yesterday. She spent two hours racing through the flat, then just flopped on her back and was totally still. “ “Oh no, is she dead?” “No, just ran out of gas”

Sally
(Login sallysallysally)
Richardsite

never thought you'd ask Chief

No score for this post
January 11 2017, 8:05 PM 

gas_marry

Sally
(Login sallysallysally)
Richardsite

the decoy

No score for this post
January 11 2017, 8:06 PM 

Gas_prices

Sally
(Login sallysallysally)
Richardsite

WB gets the full service

No score for this post
January 11 2017, 8:07 PM 

Gas_service

WB
(no login)

The PERFECT Excuse

No score for this post
January 12 2017, 5:29 PM 

WB
(no login)

There Really Is A Reason

No score for this post
January 12 2017, 5:31 PM 

WB
(no login)

Gonna Call ?

No score for this post
January 12 2017, 5:36 PM 

WB
(no login)

Should Have Called !

No score for this post
January 12 2017, 5:38 PM 

Sally
(Login sallysallysally)
Richardsite

what I use

No score for this post
January 12 2017, 7:17 PM 

anal_bleach

Sally
(Login sallysallysally)
Richardsite

what she means and how he interprets it

No score for this post
January 12 2017, 7:19 PM 

anal_fuck

Sally
(Login sallysallysally)
Richardsite

WB's tactics

No score for this post
January 12 2017, 7:22 PM 

Anal_dick

WB
(no login)

And Her Response Was ....

No score for this post
January 12 2017, 11:30 PM 

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on ComedyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

If you enjoyed this or any post, please don't forget to thank the contributor, or even add a matching quip. Sometimes the longer entwined threads can be even more fun!!

Please come back soon!

Locations of visitors to this page