<
For those seeking romantic contacts, this is the PNG Romantic Personals Board.

TOKSAVE - any postings that contain any offensive word will be deleted from now on without any explanation. The same applies for postings which are made just to abuse other people. Repeat offendors will be barred from posting.

Return to board  

woman 22 to 45 to paln what goes in time

July 17 2010 at 8:27 PM
No score for this post
hheart 

Response to Re: want to hook up with woman 30-45

ok , i suppose woman reading this may not want to clicking that email addy to reply because she would be thinkng that this post is just like every other post where you reply and the next mail from my end will be to know if you would like to go out for dinner with me or to quickly wanna make arrangement to meet so i can say something stupid like i wana leap right in to your pants.if you thinking the same or something similar then thats your opinion and you had convience yourself about it so thats ok. however thats not how am thinking.

am thinking of enjoying the value of time we have left , me,nd you.
am thinkng of dividinng a day into 4 quaters. a quater is of cause for resting (sleeping)
that leaves 3 quaters to go, i need you to help me plan what we should use the remaining u[i for. consider yourself as a project manager whose going to help me budget time.

any one need a happy heart? yeah?

happyheart

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message