<
For those seeking romantic contacts, this is the PNG Romantic Personals Board.

TOKSAVE - any postings that contain any offensive word will be deleted from now on without any explanation. The same applies for postings which are made just to abuse other people. Repeat offendors will be barred from posting.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to board  

Seek Female 28 to 35 for LONG TERM Relationship

July 14 2012 at 12:49 AM
No score for this post
David 

Hi there, I am a 39 years old single professional, father of 2 lovely boys. I seek for a single lady or female divorcee of age 28 to 35 (prefered age, however younger than 28 may be considered) for long term relationship which will lead to companionship, love and possible marriage. I have gone through separation but kids are with me (custody issue now being dealt with). Life has proven tough handling both work and the demands of 2 energetic kids. I seek a woman who is genuine and serious about marriage, and is not afraid of kids and someday wants her own. She will be my soulmate and share the world with me till death do us apart. Be serious, send photo. No penpals. And no spammers please!! dave.love247@hotmail.com

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to board