Return to Index  

Hey Emmett/Patrick

July 18 2007 at 12:16 PM
No score for this post
pugeye  (Login pugeye)
from IP address 67.188.111.225

Response to So you got your Music Babble password yet, Emmett?

Can you post the following on Babble on my behalf? People have done this sort of thing there before (posted messages from ex-Babblers like Alex), so neither of you should get in trouble for doing so. Thanks in advance.

Oh my god, look at all the damage I've caused. You can see why I usually don't drink- I make drunken Oleg or Mod Lang look like lightweight amatures.

Seems like Sidebottom is geniunely pissed, though, and I feel REALLY bad about that. It was all because of a FAKE post, but still, that's no excuse. I guess I forget how sensitive the big guy can be (remember how pissed he got over my "Are you and your wife swingers?" comment?) because he's usually so tough-yet-jovial.

Anyway, I deeply apologize to Sidebottom. It was an insensative joke made in very bad taste. I hope he'll forgive me, eventually. Also, I apologize to anyone else I offended..........

Buds?

Babble's Former Loveable Fuckup,

Pugeye

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement