Woman's MC Clothing for Sale (one mens jacket)

by

I've got a few days at the resort while Scott is off riding in the Black Hills. I sure hope he comes back!
[linked image]

I am listing here on GLMC and on BMW flea market, and maybe ebay next week.

Closet cleaning has gleaned:

Truimph Explorer II boots, size EUR 39 USA size 7. Waterproof leather and nubuck construction with velcro closure and 3M reflective panel. Worn one time, as new. No box, no tags. $50

[linked image]
[linked image]

Harley Davidson Grey Mesh Jacket size Large. I believe this is a men's jacket, it doesn't fit me right. I received as a gift and only wore it one time. Not a great photo, but a nice summer jacket. No snags in mesh. Armor in shoulders and elbows. As new, no tags. $50

[linked image]

Harley Davidson Leather FXRG Ladies size Large. A fantastic jacket that I paid huge money for..wore this jacket quite a bit until it got recalled for flimsy zipper. My zipper worked fine, yet HD replaced my jacket with a brand new one after 3 years! This is the replacement jacket that I received just as I was moving to textiles. I only wore this jacket 1 or 2 times. This is a heavy waterproof leather jacket with removable liner, armor in back, shoulders, and elbows, lots of vents, and reflective piping. Top of the line jacket that fits great! As new, no tags $200

[linked image]

Harley Davidson Womens Chaps size Medium. Worn for a few seasons, in excellent condition. $50.
[linked image]

First Gear Kilimanjaro women's size Large. This is a very nice jacket with a really warm removable liner. I wore this jacket quite a bit before I had heated gear. Excellent condition $75.

[linked image]

You can email me with any questions at: otbeach at arvig dot net.
Thanks! Beth

Posted on Jun 19, 2012, 11:44 AM
from IP address 216.129.181.190

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses