Cabins 1 & 2 have been reserved. I will get Tom to update the info page soon...Adobe isn't cooperating on this computer right now
Bonus locations are 90 % complete for this year and 50% for next year
1. All locations will be in MN, mainly north of I-94, great time and place for you leaf peepers
2. New MN map will be provided in the Rally pack, just for you Don
3. There will be special laminated place cards; I can't get the graphic on a flag
4. I have been testing the stickers but they don't like water to well so we might be doing Rally Buttons instead. (Another Graphic Issue)
5. Food for the weekend.
a. Friday night will be a taco bar, bring your favorite salsa or hot sauce to share
b. Saturday morning the norm, donuts and such. With lots of COFFEE for Beth
c. Saturday night we are still discussing but leaning towards pork tenderloin
d. If there is any $$ left we will be doing an egg bake thing or something to that effect Sunday morning before everyone hits the road.
6. Saturday Night get together to Honor Curt Gran one of the best Sponsors the GLMC has ever had! Even though we spelled his website wrong, http://www.fuzeblocks.com/
7. Possibly electronic waypoints avaiable...with a donation to an undeicded at this point charity
So get those entires in, if the Myans are right lets make our last Rally a good one
Posted on Jul 2, 2012, 6:39 PM from IP address 18.104.22.168