Respond to this message
Original Message
  • 1200 Carbs

• Posted Apr 23, 2011 10:06 PM

are different from the 1100 setup. They went to a single air cut valve,instead of one on each carb.

Just ride it,put a half can of sea foam in every tank.

My 1200 has a hiccup when cold, runs fine once warmed up, if you get a manual, don't bother with the Clymer, it has no detail on items like carbs, no trouble shooting at all.

As for the bike, looks good, the comfort level for a Sunday ride is going to be unlike anything you have owned since I have known you.

I think she will like it, I have even gotten to point of enjoying the backrest on my 1200, the Ol' Mule don't see much road anymore. But even between the 1100 and 1200 there is a little more passenger comfort, the floorboards for her, are a nice item, keeps her from wigging quite so soon.

If you are like me, I seldom get more than 75 miles without stopping,if I have Teresa on back, just best to stop and stretch, have a cup of coffee and pie, after all, isn't that what Sunday rides are all about?

You've had plenty of long mile, hair on fire, rides and there will be plenty more!

I am thinking the Mule and I may hit the MN1K again, the date is a little more friendly to my farm schedule.

I piddled around the farm today, had to do something !

Bob
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address