Respond to this message
Original Message
  • My stand, and yes

• Posted Jun 5, 2011 8:43 AM

on excessive speed has been clear and unwavering, every event I have written has had a clear mileage limit.
      Of course, that has only been in the 12 nad 24hour formats.

High speed is in effect the most efficient way to get bonus to bonus, but not legally.

To blatantly ignore speed limits will take away from our sport sooner or later.

Spot trackers cool tech! But will it mean you "must have" to enter the rally?

Will they really look at the spot trackers to determine who "did the legal thing"

As you all know I have been vocal about the riders who have been rewarded for excessive speeding.

Simple math on some of the rally's I have ridden in, would scare you when you see the top offenders getting the 'wood"

In 2005 I decided,I would not attempt to "compete" with the top guys, I don't wnat to lose my license, or my life, over "wood" I pride myself on points efficiency, and the last two 24 hours rally's I took the rest break, not getting any younger here!

Good Choice, Jayd on the radar detector, the perspective you speak of helps you in many ways. Being more efficient in your routing,keeps you out of jail and alive! Not to mention keeping your insurance costs within normal.

You are great rider Jayd, I have admired your climb to be one of the top riders, and without excessive speed as a managment tool.

Great JOB!

Send me that Spotwalla! I want to ride vicariously through you!

Still planting, corn today, may be my last corn, it is for the Dairy across the road, he needs the silage.

Bob
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)