Respond to this message
Original Message
  • A few more photos from Double Points week

• Posted Aug 20, 2012 12:21 PM

Just a few random shots from the Central NY U-turn crew. It was nice to ride with a few other people this week, and it was great to have my Dad ride up from South Carolina too. He rode the 907 miles in about 14-15 hours each time... he should have done a Saddle Sore!

Anyways, here's some shots from the week. I'm sure there's more that will be posted from some of the other riders once the GT is over, but I don't mind sharing since I'm not trying to win this year, just finish, which we did!

Sampson - at the old submarine training school. There's a museum here now, and if you go in the winter, you can take a sleigh ride through the Seneca Army Depot, which has a herd of Albino deer. They've flourished in the old base, since it is completely protected from hunters and cars by a perimeter fence.
      [linked image]

[linked image]

Dad with his homemade towel. I think this was the only Elks lodge we used so far:
      [linked image]

[linked image]

SW Oswego, where I grew up:
      [linked image]

IBA #41635

"Other people can talk about how to expand the destiny of mankind. I just want to talk about how to fix a motorcycle. I think that what I have to say has more lasting value." Robert M. Pirsig
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address