Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Found your forum
    • SGT. Vince Stoyanoski (no login)
      Posted Oct 23, 2001 11:47 AM

Nice to see a place to get to know other PPC shooters and chat about matches and equipment. I've been in the sport for two years now and have noticed it growing from what I hear it used to be. We need more support for our sport.
      They've even started a PPC organization in Oklahoma and is headed up by Off. Rob Kemmet of the Oklahoma City P.D. if anyone is interested.
      We've also got some good matches here in Oklahoma, a regional in Woodward in April, and the state match in OKC in August. There is also a small registered match in Cushing, Ok. every month, and another one I've heard may be starting up near Tulsa.
      It would be nice to post match dates and contact info on here. Might be able to get more people to the matches.
      Happy shooting, thankful for the sight!
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement