Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • 1st Annual Buster Ahlo Memorial Invitational Shootout
    • Ron Lee (no login)
      Posted Jun 12, 2003 1:41 AM

On January 28, 2003 I announced that our shooting team, The Halawa Bad Boys, were hosting a a PPC match in Hawaii on May 31, 2003. Well, it was a huge success with a total of (83) shooters and when it was all over a total of (132) medals were given out, not to mention every shooter got a door prize.

I'd like to say thank you to our special guess that flew in from Arizona, Mahalo and aloha to Rob Leatham for flying in with his family. It was something to see, Rob shooting with a flower lei hanging around his neck.

I'd like to also thank all of the sponsors for their support and I hope you'll be there for us next year. We're already starting to work on next years tournament and we hope to see more shooters come in from the mainland. You could come here for vacation and shoot at the same time, just like Rob did.

If you need more information just email me at panioloron@hawaii.rr.com and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Again I'd like to say Mahalo and Aloha to everyone who help put this match on.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement