Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Building the PPC Dream gun!
    • Brad Gaucher (no login)
      Posted Apr 11, 2004 7:09 PM

Alright, I'm new to this forum, and I found it when the sport of PPC shooting aroused my interest. What I'd like to do is find out how much/plausability it would be to make the Biggest, Baddest PPC Gun out there!

Here's a base sketch, kinda an Idea of what the end product should look like. Nevermind the whole "Barrel on the bottom" thing, it's basically the barrel and barrel weight that I'd like to find out about...

[img][/img]

I looked around and I think I'd like to use a S&W Model 10 for the base gun, onto which i would get the mondo barrel and weight mounted.

Would it even be concievable to get the front end there made? And I notice on a lot of PPC guns people have a rail on top, and it's pretty much the same rail every time, who makes them?

Also, if that's too far fetched, could you tell me where i could find a revolver like this?
      [img][/img]
      It's the one on the bottom...

Thanks!
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement