Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Untitled
    • PPC ken (no login)
      Posted Nov 10, 2006 3:52 PM

Just read Ken Smith's post about not using this cite enough, and he is right! So for my first post - I am a PPC shooter from the Kansas City area. Out here the Pioneer Gun Club has two matches a month (April through September)where almost all of our shooters are civilians. We usually have about 20-25 shooters at a match, with almost no LE shooters. BUT, I would like to shoot with others and at different locations. I have been to the Rocky Mountain Nationals at the Whittington Center the past couple of years and they actively invite civilians to join them (if you have not done this, give it a look. Five days of PPC shooting and a lot of fun!!). Are there any PPC matches within a "reasonable" driving distance of Kansas City that let civilians join in the fun? Thanks, and hoping for some responses.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement