Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: Practice Time
    • ppc ken (no login)
      Posted Nov 11, 2006 1:05 PM

Good luck on attaining Master with that little practice - you must be a very good shot!! I have found the best results from following the advice of an old High Master - practice live fire at 50 yards and dry fire the rest at home. Shooting only at 15 yards is difficult (for me at least) when I have not made a nice hole (ie aiming point) at 7 yards first. Then before the match go through only the tough stuff. If you can hit well LH/RH barricade at 50, it will be easy at 25, therefore not much practice is needed. Finally, practice your trigger squeeze (especially against a blank wall) as much as possible. IMHO trigger squeeze is much more important that sight alignment. Good luck, ken
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement