Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Nice site, PPC shooter in Southeast Texas
    • bglz42 (Login bglz42)
      Posted Nov 15, 2006 11:53 AM

Nice to find this site! Not a lot of PPC on the web…

I belong to PSC Shooting Range in Alvin, Texas. We have a casual PPC 60rnd match on the second Sunday of every month. The squad has shrunk to 4-5 shooter, but we still have a good time. I was out of the game for six years with some injuries, and shot my first “comeback” match last Sunday. I was pleasantly surprised with a 548-19x with my old 627 and questionable (six-year old) reloads.

I had forgotten how much I enjoy this match. I also shoot pins and plates, (fun also), but I learned more about the basics of shooting from PPC. Just me, the trigger and the target. It’s too bad that the appeal (to the general shooting public), is just not there.

If there are any PPC guys in the Houston area, we’d love to have you at one of our matches. Once again, it’s pretty casual and all about safe fun.

Jim
      Bglz42@yahoo.com
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement