Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: DAO or Double/Single Action?
    • Ken Smith from PA (no login)
      Posted Nov 22, 2006 5:20 PM

Good pointers for the 50 there ppcken.

I shot three practice rounds of Match 3 at the 50 yesterday and two more rounds of Match 3 today. I'm getting more consistant but the scores aren't moving up. I guess not going from a 230 down to a 219 is good for now. Past two days the scores have been 225-231 range.

The more I shoot at the 50, the more my 25 yard scores have gone up. Today I shot match 4, 12 rounds in 35 seconds then repeated fora total of 24 rounds, no support from 25 yards. I shot a 238/240. Thats a personal best and after concentrating so much at the 50 it almost felt easy. I hope that sticks around.

Next practice session is to work on the sitting stage at 50. My breathing has been getting all out of wack and I'm taking too much time in this position causing me to rush through prone and right hand barricade to recover the lost time.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement